All Comments on 'The Vacation'

by BigTitCumLover

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Algren1Algren110 months ago

Some of the writing was good but Jeremy seemed awfully forward on the plane. I know you want to get on with it but he came across as quite desperate and needy with the telling her that he hadn't chatted to a woman for some time.

The guys is 6'3" which will naturally create some confidence but his actions weren't in line with that.

Also when they went up to the bedroom, seemingly she became naked without getting undressed.

And then when she pulled his cock out and he was 9.5 inches, I just laughed and checked out. This supposedly meek, yet needy giant with a huge cock and none of the associated BDE.

I need to feel a semblance of a connection if I'm trying to be aroused by a written situation but the lazy addition of his massive cock completely jarred with him and made him, and in turn, the situation laughably unrelatable.

hindsight2020hindsight202010 months ago

4*.

If it wasn't for all the errors, it woukd be a 5.

Errors pull a reader out of a story. And that is not a good thing.

You can ignore Algren1 for the most part. Much of his comment is based on untrue stereotypes that seem to say tall endowed men cannot be sensitive new age guys.

mitchawamitchawa10 months ago

When I read a story for the first time, I don't look for grammatical mistakes I just read and enjoy the story. On a second reading, I'm a taskmaster. I like the plot, the conversation, and the girls being girls. The mutual interest began early and increased rapidly. For a woman seven years a widow, she acted like a bitch in heat. Unusual in such a short time. but I enjoyed the quick start. What I don't understand is her need to have her breasts cum on, I would think she would be interested in penetration and a lot of fucking. Strange, but okay. I'm looking forward to chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I agree with both hindsight2020 and mitchawa.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

I liked the story so far, and am a fan of stories with big-titted women. Her DD cup tits were matched by his 9 1/2” cock. OK, this is fiction and fantasy, so the author hit two major reader fantasies. I tend to agree with other readers who thought this hot busty babe could not wait to get laid. I guess being a stunningly gorgeous woman with a big rack did not get her enough cock in the seven years since her husband was killed. As for wanting him to cum on her big tits, it may simply be that she knows the effect her tits have on men and wants to focus attention on them. I look forward to the next chapter to see how this relationship between the shy but hung stud and the beautiful busty babe proceeds. Should be fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigTitCumLover@BigTitCumLover
I'm a breast man so if you don't like stories about large breasted women, you probably won't like what I write. But if you do... Please comment on any stories that turn you on. I'd like to figure out how to improve my writing and ultimately write mainstream fiction or even rom...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES