The Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wait until dinner seemed to take forever. All I could think about was Stephanie's smiling face. I turned on the TV and read about the resorts' amenities as well as some of the other things that the island offered. Some things I remember from years ago like the Hawaii Volcanos National Park and the lava tubes. Basically, I was doing anything to make the time pass and it wasn't happening fast enough. I hit upon the adult videos section and started to get a bit turned on thinking about Stephanie. Maybe she would watch one with me. But enough of the fantasies for now.

Finally, five o'clock rolled around and I put on a pair of thin white pleated pants and a traditional Hawaiian shirt. I headed downstairs, grabbed a fresh lei from the front desk and headed to the restaurant. I was there fifteen minutes early but, excitement aside, I was also nervous and showing up early was my way of coping and calming down. The sky was blue with just a few light, fluffy clouds and a cool ocean breeze. It took away the heat of the day and felt great.

As I walked up to the restaurant, I discovered that I wasn't the only one who was early. Stephanie was leaning against a railing staring out to the ocean. She had on a light blue full-length wrap which showed off her hips and a white tank top. I came up behind her and put the lei around her neck. She spun, surprised.

Fortunately, I was wearing sunglasses. As she spun around, I saw the most amazing figure. What was covered up on the plane was on full display here. Her tank top was cut fairly low and stretched across a pair of breasts that had to be at least a Double-D. She had makeup on and lipstick and was stunning.

"Sorry I was early, but I was really looking forward to having some quiet time with you. It's been a really long four hours."

"Yeah, for me too. I was sort of arriving early so I could calm down a little bit."

"Calm down how?"

"I'm nervous. I hate to be a dumb and admit it but I haven't been on a date with a woman in years. And certainly not with one as amazing as you are, or as beautiful."

"Well, that's a refreshing bit of honesty. What are your intentions?"

"How about we sit down and have dinner and talk?"

"Sounds like a plan... for now."

We headed inside the restaurant and were seated at a spot right on the railing overlooking the ocean. The sun was just starting to settle on the horizon. When the sommelier came to the table, we ordered a bottle of red wine. I made a small toast in an effort to see where this might lead.

"To new beginnings."

She looked at me, maybe for the first time through somewhat shy eyes and said, "To new beginnings." We smiled and drank our toast.

As the sun set, I reached across the table and took her right hand in my right hand and ran my thumb across her fingers. It was the first time I had done that to a woman in longer than I can remember. It was an almost magical moment. She looked up at me and smiled.

We ate a leisurely dinner and finished at around seven o'clock. "Would you care to take a walk on the beach?" It was fairly well lit by Tiki torches so we wouldn't be stumbling around in the dark, but there were patches of darkness in between as well, lit only by the moon.

"Absolutely."

We started walking south along the beach. We could easily hear the teen mixer to the north on the beach and see the lights from it.

"Jeremy, I've had a wonderful day, maybe the best I've had since Jordan passed away. Something just feels very right with you, and I want it to continue."

My mouth was dry right at that moment, and I was having a hard time finding the right words.

"Wow, at a loss for words? Let me see if this will loosen your tongue."

She leaned in and kissed me full on the lips with her hand on the back of my neck. I went from mildly turned on to fully turned on in about a second flat. Hers were the first lips I had tasted in four very long years. I could taste the wine she had at dinner and felt the pressure of her lips on mine. I pulled her to me and kissed her back. Her lips opened and her tongue began exploring mine. Our mouths opened wider, and I pulled her in closer.

At that point I realized she could not have missed that I was very turned on. She didn't. Stephanie started rubbing her hips against me and we both moaned in each other's mouths at the same time. I broke off the kiss and looked at her, breathing heavily.

"Wow." I knew I should have said more but my brain was not working right then. I was on a beautiful beach with an amazing woman whom I had just met around 11 hours ago, and I would have done anything she wanted. The light was reflecting off of her glasses and I could see her eyes looking right into mine. This was one of those moments that would be forever frozen in my mind.

"Stephanie, I absolutely want this to continue, and I want to see where it goes. I absolutely am turned on by you in every way."

"I felt that. Maybe we should continue in my room? The girls won't be back for a few hours yet and even though I'm not interested in just a single night, there has to be a first night in there somewhere, right?"

My pulse was racing. I wasn't exactly prepared for this. I had hoped but how often does hoping ever help things work out.

"Um, I'm a little out of practice. Are you sure?"

"Jeremy, I'm a little out of practice too. But maybe we can get back into the swing of things together."

I didn't have to say anything. I took her hand, and we walked up towards the hotel. In the elevator I had to stand behind her, so no one saw my growing erection. She backed up against me and my hard on nestled between the crack of her beautiful ass. She led the way to her room and let us in.

She and the girls had a two-room suite so there was a sitting room with a TV and then each room had its own TV. Stephanie's room had a king-size bed and an on suite. The girls' room had two queen beds with its' own on suite. The door closed behind me, and she immediately backed me up against the door and started kissing me passionately. I was hard as a rock at this point, and she was rubbing up and down against me slowly but constantly. I brought my hands around to her waist and slowly inched them up her stomach toward her breasts. She didn't have super toned abs. She had some meat on her, but it made her curvy in all of the right places -- just like I liked a woman. I'm a breast man, I'll admit it and I'm not into women who are skin and bones. My hands continued to move up until I felt her naked breasts. My thumbs moved up to brush across her erect nipples. As soon as I touched her nipples she moaned deeply into my mouth and pushed herself against me harder.

She pulled her lips away from mine and hugged me harder, grinding more. "Oh my god, it's been so long. Jeremy, don't stop touching me, I want this so badly. Yes, yes, yes, oh yes!" I felt her body shiver as she had her first orgasm.

"Stephanie, I don't know if I can last a whole lot longer. I'm sorry, I'm so out of practice."

"No flings? No short-term relationships?"

"It always seemed safer and less intrusive to Stacy's life to avoid that. So, it has been just me and X-rated videos on the internet."

"Don't worry about it, we'll see how you do the second time around. For now, how about you come with me to the bedroom."

She grabbed my hand and took me into her room and closed the door. She turned the bathroom light on but left the lights in the room off. I could see her clearly, but it was dark enough to be extremely sensual. I kicked my shoes off as she had done. She turned back to me and started unbuttoning my shirt and ran her hands along my chest. She got to my pants and kneeled down and undid the belt buckle. Her fingers trailed down my pants to my cock and she lightly stroked it through my pants.

"I think I'm going to like the size of this."

She unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and let them fall to the ground. My cock was sticking out through the bottom of my boxer shorts and she pulled those off as well. It sprang up and smacked against her cheek.

"Oh my, you're magnificent Jeremy. It looks beautiful. Now since you're so close to having your first orgasm with a woman in forever, how about we do something more fun? I want you to stroke yourself for me. And I'm going to give you a little incentive. I know you've been wanting to see my breasts since you first met me on the airplane, and I wore this outfit to tease you a little tonight. Let me sit on the bed so I can watch you."

She walked over to the bed and undid her wrap and let it fall to the floor. Then she bent over and slid off a pair of lace panties and finally she pulled her tank top over her head. From behind she was beautiful, but when she turned around, she was to die for.

Her breasts hung down a little bit but were teardrop shaped and they curved up at the bottom. She was easily a Double-D cup with large areolas and eraser sized nipples that were obviously sensitive since she had orgasmed once just from my stroking them. Her pussy was shaved clean and glistened in the light.

"Come closer."

I moved towards her and when I was about a foot away, she said, "Stop."

"It's your turn now. Show me what the last four years have been like for you. And when you cum, I want to feel it all over my breasts."

She moved her right hand down to her already wet pussy and started stroking her clit. Her left hand moved to her left breast and started squeezing it and pinching her nipple lightly. I started stroking my cock from the base all the way up to the head -- I wasn't going to last long at all. Then she lifted her breast up to her mouth and leaned down and took her nipple in her mouth while looking up at me.

I lost it, I took a step closer and said, "Stephanie, I'm cumming!" and my first blast of cum hit her on her tongue, glasses and nipple.

"Yes Jeremy, keep coming, you taste so sweet, I want more of it."

I kept jerking my cock and covered both of her tits with cum. Just as my second burst of cum hit her other breast she had an orgasm and threw her head back. I kept cumming until her stomach was covered with cum as well. I don't think I had ever come that much before in my life.

"Stephanie, I, I don't know what to say. That was amazing. You're beautiful. I don't think I've ever been that turned on in my life."

"Well, what are we going to do about this now? I'm afraid I need to wash off."

"I do know that these hotel rooms have rain showers in them, maybe we can make use of them."

"I think that is a great idea." She led the way into the bathroom and started the shower. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her back to me. My cock was getting hard again between her legs and my hands moved to cup her cum covered tits. I squeezed her nipples lightly and a loud moan escaped her lips.

We stepped into the shower, and I immediately turned her around and kissed her hard. I wanted to get lost in her. She was so sexy, especially covered in cum. I opened the body wash from those little hotel bottles and poured some onto a wet washcloth. I turned her around again and soaped up her tits, stomach, back, neck, ass and legs from behind her. I let the water cascade over her to rinse off and then I pushed her head down, grabbed my cock and put it at the entrance to her pussy. She didn't wait, she pushed back on me with one thrust, and I was all the way in.

She moaned so loudly that I thought she might be having another orgasm. I grabbed her hips and started slowly moving in and out of her. With every thrust she moaned more. There was a bench in the shower, and I pulled her back with me until I was sitting on the bench. She lifted one leg above my head and spun around on my cock, so she was facing me.

This is absolutely the sexist position I can be in. I love seeing my cock going in and out of a woman's pussy and right now I was in heaven. She put her feet on the bench on either side of me and started lifting herself up and down on my cock. I licked one nipple and then the other went back and forth. Nibbling sometimes, lightly blowing other times. I reached up and pulled her down to my lips and kissed her deeply.

After a few minutes, I could feel myself getting close again. I lifted her off me and set her down on the bench. I got down on my knees, parted her legs and started kissing the inside of her thighs. She started moaning again and put one hand on the back of my head to pull me to her pussy, but I teased her for a few minutes. The other hand had started squeezing her breast and nipple. Not to be rushed, I continued kissing and licking my way up her thigh until I reached her pussy. I parted her lips with my thumbs and saw her hard clit sticking out. I circled her clit with my tongue, lightly moving it around without actually touching her clit.

"Jeremy, stop teasing me, make me cum. I need this so badly."

"Stephanie, you taste so good, I could do this all day, but if you insist, are you ready?"

"Yes, please, I'm so close."

In one quick move I sucked her clit into my mouth and started running my tongue over it as fast as I could go. It was like a jolt of electricity hit Stephanie and she literally bolted up off the bench and screamed, "Yes! Oh my god! Don't stop! Lick me harder, put your tongue in me, I'm cummingggggg!"

I let go of her clit and stuck my tongue deep in her pussy and tasted her cum. She kept cumming for a good full minute or so. After she calmed down a bit and could breathe, she looked up at me and smiled.

"It's your turn now."

She stood up, turned me around and pushed me down onto the bench. She took my cock in her hand and started stroking it, opened her lips and took the head into her mouth and started sucking. At the same time, she jerked my cock with her hand in time with her mouth. It was the most amazing feeling and watching her hand and mouth move up and down my cock together was almost too much for me. I pulled my cock away and squeezed her breasts together around my cock. She looked up at me and smiled.

"You really do like my tits, don't you?"

"You are so beautiful to me, and your tits are just amazing. I want to cum all over them again."

"Do it Jeremy, fuck my tits and cover them again."

I started pumping my cock up and down between her tits. She took her tits from me and started pinching her nipples. I put my hands on her shoulder to get some leverage. After a few minutes I could feel I was about to cum.

"Stephanie, I'm going to cum again!"

"Do it Jeremy, cum on my tits again. I want to see it shoot out of your cock and cover my tits then I want to clean them off with my tongue."

That sent me over the edge. One final thrust, with my cock sticking up between her tits and I exploded. Cum hit the bottom of her chin and rained back down on her tits. My next few shots flew up in the air and splattered down on her tits. She moaned loudly the first time cum landed on her. I gripped the top of the shower as I became a little woozy from the effort. I sat down on the bench next to her and we let the water cascade down over us. I put my arm around her and pulled her close.

"Stephanie, that was the most amazing sex I think I've ever had and I'm not just saying that. I'm crazy about you."

"I think I can say the same thing, Jeremy. Now, if you didn't notice, it's 9:30 and our girls will be coming back to the rooms soon. As much as I hate to say it, we still have to act like we're teenagers, so we don't get caught. Let's get cleaned up so you can get back to your room."

We finished showering and started getting dressed and I said to Stephanie, "Look, it may be that our kids aren't so innocent in this you know. My daughter let on that she worked to set this up. I'm guessing your daughters helped. They may not be so innocent."

"Then let's play along for a few more days. Right now, I want to see how things progress between you and I -- and I don't just mean all of the different places we can have sex. This was a release I've needed for years, but as much as I really like you, my daughters still come first, and I won't let just any man be a part of their lives."

"I understand. I feel the same way about Stacy. But on a lighter note, I think we're off to a good start, don't you Stephanie?"

"Yes. And by the way, you can call me Steph if you like."

"Which do you prefer?"

"Lover's choice. See you tomorrow."

I trekked back to my hotel room feeling elated and with that giddy sort of new love feeling you get in the pit of your stomach. Rare for a 37-year-old but I was on cloud nine.

About 15 minutes later Stacy came in and took one look at me and said, "Wow, I didn't realize it rained on one part of the beach but not another part of the beach."

"Huh?"

"How exactly did your hair get wet and your clothes look like they're a little damp."

"It's called a shower and it tends to get you wet. I took a shower before dinner."

"Dad, you are the worst liar ever. Dinner was four hours ago -- you would have been dry long before now. Did you forget that I love to read detective novels? You don't have to tell me what happened, but I see that stupid looking smile on your face that says you really like her and that's good enough for me. My job is almost done."

"What job and what's almost done? Young lady, you better start talking."

"No, I don't have to start talking, I'm enjoying this and I'm glad to see you happy for once. Oh, and by the way, we're going to a place called Kahaluu tomorrow which is just south of Kona. It's a place for beginners to learn how to surf and all three of us want to learn. So you and Stephanie can chaperon us."

"Okay, I'm game."

"Wow, that was even easier than I thought. Goodnight dad. I love you."

"I love you too sweety. 'Night."

We turned out the lights and went to sleep. I couldn't help getting turned on thinking about Stephanie. This was going to be the best vacation ever and maybe it really would be the start of something new.

12