All Comments on 'The Vacation'

by Tominiow

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Bham487Bham4878 months ago

I could accept all this except for the shrinking of his dick. That’s just wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Husband wakes up one morning to the Realization, of what was the real driving force behind his wife's Purpose for Everything she has done. OK so she Caught him cheating, but she has been waiting for an excuse to Implement her FLM life style, she wanted, and was going to take from her husband. He Realized the real reason she took his cock away from him, was to get his normal size cock out of the picture by Shrinking it down to the size of a clit, with the help of smaller and smaller chastity cages, all the while Denying his orgasms. Then with the help of her FLM, and the cheating Guilty feelings. She started doing the exact same thing she had Caught him doing, cheating on him by fucking other men with big cocks. After this Realization Soaked in to his head, he became more then just mad, he went Crazily and Outraged, and felt murder in his heart and head. She took my cock from me, so I couldn't fuck like a man anymore so she could whore around in front of me, and I could do any thing to stop her or reclaim her or Satisfy her anymore. He had many options for revenge, but he did not want her to get of easily, by him killing her. So he found a doctor that was on crack, and had his license Revoked. For ten grand he would do what he wanted done under the table. Diane woke up three months later, she been drugged by her husband, and doctor had done the husband's job. She started screaming when she saw her self, her legs and arms were missing, at the Hips and shoulders. What happened to me, husband spoke up quickly sorry baby, you were in a Terrible accident. But don't I will take care of all your needs the rest of your life. And done worry none of your friend Especially the men know anything about your accident and never will, but I will never allow any more big Nasty fat, and big cocks to enter you ever again......

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

WTF do you really think any man would let his cheating of a slut wife, to Shrink his cock away to nothing? She's lucky he is such a wimp, or he would have taken a bat to her for even Suggesting it, or trying..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTominiow@Tominiow
I’m a bi married guy with grown kids who still enjoys thinking, talking and having sex. I enjoy kink and fetish sex and at this stage in my life I really enjoy being naked and having fun with guys. Looking back, I realize that I wasted a lot of time not having guy sex sooner...