The Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sighed. "Mom, I can't control what she sends me. But I will try."

I nodded. I knew it was futile. But I had to try. "That's all I ask sweetie. Now get dressed, we are going to have dinner in a little while." I said as I walked away.

I heard his door close and I immediately went to the bedroom. I pulled the socks out of my pocket. The goo of my son's cum had leaked through and I had a smudge on my pants. I tossed the socks into our laundry basket.

"Shit," I muttered. I licked my finger to get it wet to wipe the smudge off my pants but I stopped. I could taste it. I could taste his cum on my fingers. I pulled them out of my mouth and washed my hands quickly. "This is fucked up, Anya," I muttered. It tasted delicious.

Preparations Pt. 2

Eric couldn't get home fast enough. I was literally pacing in our bedroom by the time he got home. My stomach was all butterflies, my skin was on fire and all I could think about was sucking every last bit of his delicious cum straight out of his cock. I put on a lacy bra and a tiny floss string thong just to entice him as soon as he saw me. I stood in front of the bathroom counter and leaned on it, looking into the mirror when I heard the garage door sliding up, signaling that my husband was home.

My hair was down, but I decided to tie it back in a fit of nervous energy. As I wound my hair I swore when I noticed one of Tim's socks on the counter. After I had tossed them in the laundry I took one back out just to feel the size of the load in it. I tried not to focus on the fact that it was my son's cum, instead just acknowledged how much cum was in the sock. I wondered if had had cum a couple times in it before tossing it aside. Of course in handling it, more had found its way on to my finger and I, then had to lick it off.

"This is fucking rediculous," I whispered as I grabbed the sock and tossed it back in the laundry. I reached back in and made sure a couple of other articles of clothing covered it as if to hide the evidence.

I had not felt so horny in as long as I could remember being horny. My pussy maintained a certain degree of damp these days as if I was ready to fuck on a moments notice. But right now I was officially wet. The cloth patch that covered my pussy was dark from my juices and I almost just took off my panties, such as they were. But I knew Eric liked lingerie.

I thought about the porn my son was watching. Step mom and son stuff.

"Well I am not your stepmom," I said to Tim and to no one in particular at the same time. My mind drifted to the young man behind the counter at the yoga studio. He was an easier target of my desire than thinking about Tim. Of course I had no desire for Tim, he was my son. If I was to trace back the start of my over turned-on state it had to be the yoga studio and my random fantasy of tag teaming the desk clerk with Laurie. Of course Laurie was Tim's girl friend.

"Fuck," I said in frustration. "Why does everything lead back to Tim?"

Suddenly my bedroom door opened. It was only partially closed, which was a signal in our home that it was fine to come in without knocking. I whirled around expecting to surprise my husband but instead...

"Hey mom. I..." Tim said as he walked into the room and saw me. His eyes were like dinner plates and he stood for a moment just staring at me.

I realized suddenly that I was in a very sexy bra and tiny panties. "Oh no, Tim! Um.." I yelped as I grabbed a towel from the hook and did my best to wrap it around me.

Tim immediately looked at the floor and took a step back. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he said over and over again, stepping back slowly.

After I had wrapped the towel around myself I took a deep breath. "Timmy," I said in a sweet but maternal voice. "It's ok honey. No big deal." Trying to ease his mind.

He stopped at the door frame and finally looked back up at me. I could see he was relieved that I was covered up. "Mom, I'm sorry. The door was partially open, so I assumed you were...I mean that you had clothes on."

"Honey, it's fine," I said with a nervous laugh. Tim usually called for me, he almost never came to our room. I knew I was still blushing but I decided to parent straight through it. "What did you need?"

He looked at me for almost a second without speaking. I could almost see the wheels turning in his mind. Finally he said, "Dad is downstairs wondering if dinner was ready. Me too actually. We are hungry."

I eyed him with a quasi annoyed expression that only moms can do then replied,"It is amazing to me how you two are able to survive on your own out there in the wild. Let me finish putting my clothes on and then dinner will be ready shortly." I said, adding a hint of importance mixed with condescension to my voice.

He nodded, "I am so sorry I walked in on you." He said and turned to leave.

"Sweetheart, no need to apologize. I should close the door if I don't want to be seen like that," I said.

Tim blushed at my statement.

Realizing what I rushed to change the subject, "Go tell your father that I will be down in a minute."

Tim nodded. He turned to leave and then paused. I eyed him, starting to feel annoyed. "You are really beautiful, Mom," he said quickly then left.

I stood for a moment unsure how to respond. He is my sweet boy. I looked back at the mirror and frowned. I knew that couples couldn't read minds and I have no idea how Eric's day was at work, but sometimes I wish he would just come home and with the express purpose to fuck me. I sighed as I let the towel drop and I turned to the side. I was not vain, nor was I the type of woman that spent all kinds of time looking at myself. But I knew I was attractive. According to the internet I was probably considered a milf. I wished that Eric saw me more that way. But that isn't fair to him. Everyone has their own stuff going on.

"Damn hormones," I whispered to myself as I looked at the damp cloth of my panties. I turned again and followed the string of my thong going over my hip and disappearing between my butt cheeks with my eyes. These were the easiest access panties that I had. I shook my head and laughed. I couldn't believe Tim saw me wearing these. I am sure he was more mortified than anything. I thought about the time I came home from school to find my mom sucking my dad's cock on the couch. It took me a full second to process what I was seeing and a full 5 seconds for my dad to realize that I was watching. The whole thing was a blur, though admittedly that was a memory I had never been able to shake. I glanced at the mirror again. If this was the only memory Tim would have of me in my underwear I supposed this was a good one. I did look good. Damn good.

Dinner went off without a hitch. Tim acted like nothing had happened and we made small talk about how practice was and I gave Eric shit about being home and demanding dinner like I was some 50's housewife waiting at his beckon call. It felt good to be eating as a family. We did this all the time, but for some reason in this moment I had become more aware that our time was limited now. Tim was growing up and would be gone at some point off to college or wherever. I thought about Laurie calling him, "My Timmy" and I got a bit misty-eyed about it. He was really "My Timmy" right? At what point does a mom stop thinking of her son as hers? I am not sure if she ever did.

"I am so excited for Mexico," Tim said suddenly. "I am ready to be away from here for a bit and just soak in the sun and waves."

I smiled at him, "Really? You won't miss Laurie too much?"

He looked at me with an annoyed expression, "Of course I will miss her. But isn't the point for me to be away to be alone with my thoughts?:

I nodded.

"I think the real point is for the blood to be allowed to flow to your brain," Eric said. "Heat is good for circulation and clearing the mind."

"What about all the girls walking around in bikinis?" Tim asked as a joke. "Does watching them clear your head too? Definitely won't be helping me."

Eric took it in stride, "Son, when I have your mother next to me in her bikini, it literally seems like no other woman can exist. I mean have you looked at her lately?"

I blushed and looked at Tim suddenly reliving those five seconds in the bedroom.

Tim nodded and looked at me. His expression was different than I had ever seen before. I couldn't read it. "Yeah dad, you are right. Mom is really beautiful."

I smiled and wasn't sure how to respond.

"Yes she is," Eric said and he grabbed my hand. "Sexiest woman alive in my book."

Tim nodded and kept looking at me. It was at the same time horribly awkward and comforting. I winked at Tim and he winked back as if we had a shared secret. I supposed we did, not that I would care if Eric knew what happened. It was all an accident. I mean, I wouldn't tell Eric about finding the cum soaked socks and licking my fingers. I took a bite of my casserole and looked away. I could still taste the cum. I could still feel it on my fingers. I know it was gone. I had washed my hands, showered and, of course sucked my fingers. But I could still feel it. I looked at my husband as he talked sports with my son. I needed Eric to pump another thick load into my mouth tonight. I wanted him to look into my eyes as he did it, like he was feeding me with his cock. I wanted him to grip the hair on top of my head hard, so I could feel it, so I could feel his control and his desire. Then I wanted him to jerk his dick in front of me and I wanted him to tell me to open my mouth for his seed. I thought about Eric calling me a "cum addicted whore" or something less clunky but equally demeaning and erotic. I imagined him cumming all over my mouth and my chin and my face. He has never done that before, even though I wanted him to. But he respected me too much.

The irony is I think I would feel respected more if he treated me like that from time to time. Like we could just dispense of our roles as husband and wife and mom and dad or whatever it is and just be fully open. I wanted him to tell me that he wanted to fuck me. That he wanted to come home from work, not talk, not ask me how I am, but instead turn me around immediately and fuck me over the kitchen table as hard as he could. I wanted him to tell me that he needed me to drink his cum. The phrase, "Feed me his cock" kept running through my head as I ate dinner and watched my husband talk to my son.

It was not easy to be this age for me. I knew I wasn't old by any stretch. But it took a lot of work to maintain myself. To be clear, I didn't do it for my husband. I did it for myself. Any woman that tells you that their looks and beauty is put on them by society and men is either lying or just not aware enough of themselves as a woman to understand that how we look does impact how we feel about ourselves. That is just the way we are. But I also wanted to be noticed. I knew that Eric adored me and when he said I was sexy he meant it. But in my current heightened sexual state I wanted more than that. More than just adored. I wanted to be fucked.

I supposed that in a way I was addicted to cum. Though that whole idea seemed a bit extreme. I found men's cum extremely erotic and arousing. It never grossed me out or felt messy or anything. It was like a reward for pleasuring my man. It was the signal or the part of our contract that expressed his utter desire for me. It was a signal and sign of lust and lust was a part of love at times. I supposed that I would feel prettiest with Eric's seed on my face. Not in public or anything, but between him and I. I frowned at the thought because he would never do anything like that. He was conservative and he respected me too much. Both things are not bad. But again, I was in a place where I needed more or something. Damn hormones, I thought.

"What time is our flight?" Tim asked. His question was directed at me.

I looked at him for a moment as I pushed the thoughts of sex, orgasms and the like from my mind and focused on my son. "Um, 7:45 I think," I said before standing up to clear the table.

"So we need to leave by 5 am," Eric said looking at his watch. Eric had always been an early to bed type whereas I was much more of a night owl. Tim was often up late too. I could see Eric calculating the amount of sleep he needed.

"Ugh, 5?" Tim said. "Well I guess that means we get almost an extra day. We will get there by noon or something right?"

"Yep," I replied as I walked away into the kitchen. "Which will give me an extra afternoon to lay out and get some sun. Then I will officially stop being your servant for a whole week."

"Aw," Tim said as he followed me into the kitchen carrying the rest of the dishes. "I like it when you are my slave," he said with a grin.

The word "slave" sent a chill down my spine straight to my clit. The thoughts I had around dinner were still somewhere in the background. I would have preferred the term servant, but I suppose when you are in that sort of compromised position beggars can't be choosers. "You would, my lazy boy," I said to him playfully.

He laughed and after setting down the dishes on the counter he poked me in the lower back playfully. "Get to work, woman!" He said in a ridiculous voice. "I have things that need to be taken care of!"

I laughed, "You wish." I bumped my son with my hip and he laughed and hugged me. I kissed his cheek and pressed against him. He was so strong and solid. "You will always just be my boy," I whispered in his ear.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," he said to me.

We hugged for another moment and I felt...something. I wasn't sure what it was. I smiled at him and went to clean the dishes in the sink. "Now go put whatever else you need in your suitcase, so you don't forget," I said.

Tim nodded and smiled at me. "Yes mom," he said. "Half the time I think I am your slave," he added with a hint of humor.

As he walked away I realized that the side of my hip just above my hip bone was tingling. I washed the dishes and I wondered if what I had felt when we hugged was my son's dick. I smiled to myself. Maybe. Did my son have a boner at dinner?

I shook my head. That was ridiculous.

Sunday:

I loved to fly. I loved the process of airports, restaurants and just the whole flow of travel. I know I am unique in this as many of my friends constantly bitch at me at the pains and inconvenience of it all. For whatever reason, none of that bothered me. It was my inherent sense of adventure I think that was allowed to just be during travel. Eric was the opposite. As soon as we entered the airport a permanent frown would appear on his face. He didn't like the crowds, the recycled air, the lines, any of it. This morning he looked especially tired because I had kept him up with my insatiable and tenacious need for his cock and cum.

As soon as we were upstairs after dinner, my mouth was on him. I covered his neck, chest, stomach and dick with kisses, licks and small bites. He was quick to turn the tables and spent a good amount of time going down on me. What my husband lacked in skill in that department he made up for with time and effort. He wanted me to cum and to feel good and for the most part it was good. I also knew that he spent so much time eating my pussy because he knew he just didn't last that long during penetration or blow jobs any more. I knew it was a hard subject for him to even address so we never talked about it. But I knew that as soon as he started to thrust he was going to cum. It was just how it was.

This often left me to be very unsatisfied after our encounters and in prior years this generally didn't bother me because I just didn't care about sex much. Now I did. After the day I had, I needed sex. Eric did the best that he could, and though I knew he would be dog tired on our travel day, I needed him to perform. He managed to cum twice for me before finally going to sleep. Unfortunately this didn't cool much of my desire, if anything it just deferred it. Once Eric went to sleep I was up looking at my phone and eventually masturbating in the bathroom to some porn. I felt like a teenager. But I didn't have any other choice. I couldn't sleep and I couldn't ask my husband for another round when he barely was able to do it twice.

I came watching some porn similar to what I found on Tim's computer. I couldn't help it. My mind had wandered. I watched a video about a stepmom going on a road trip with her son and they wound up having sex. Of course it was absurd, porn sex where the dialogue made mo sense and she was way too willing too quickly to fuck her step son. But for some reason I found it hot. I am not sure why. I just knew that the more I indulged in this stuff the more kinky things I was interested in.

Once we got through security I took my two men by their arms and we found our gate. Tim was sleepy and looked the part of a teenager: he wore grey joggers, and sportsteam shirt and some over ear head phones. He held my arm as we walked and I always liked that he did that. Like he didn't care if anyone knew I was his mom. He knew I was a physical touch person and so was he so he touched me. The three of us found seats by the gate and we waited to board the plane.

I went to buy something to drink and when I came back I noticed that Tim was looking intently at his phone. He was much more awake and as I sneakily stepped behind him I saw why. Laurie had sent him a slew of lewd pictures of herself. He scrolled through them slowly, probably trying to take them all in and wondering which ones he was going to jerk off to. I didn't look closely at them but just walked by casually and sat down beside him and next to Eric. Tim glanced at me and with a swipe of his thumb I know he cleared his screen. I could see in his face that he was flustered and horny. She was a little temptress. There was no way he was going to say no to her when we got back.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked him with a sly smile.

Tim looked at down sheepishly. "Just texting Laurie," he answered.

"I am surprised she is awake, it's not even 7 yet," I said.

Tim smiled at me, "Well she misses me. Can you blame her?"

I laughed. My son was such a cutie. "Now I can't blame her," I said. I touched his cheek gently like I always did. "But sometimes I just want you all to myself, is that so bad?"

Tim smiled at my touch. "It's never bad," he replied.

"Good answer," I said. I glance at Eric. He was leaning back and asleep with his mouth open. He looked like an old man. "Your father is out cold," I said gesturing toward Eric.

Tim smiled, "Yeah, he looked super tired when we left."

I nodded knowingly. My mind filled with images of our sex the night before and the taste of his cum from that second load he had given me. Well maybe I forced it out of him. Either way, I could still taste it.

"Mom, can I ask you something?" Tim said suddenly.

"Sure, of course you can," I replied.

He looked away for a minute and then said, "Nevermind, it's dumb."

"Timmy, I am your mother, you can ask me anything," I said touching his cheek again.

He looked at me for a moment then said, "Ok, sorry if this is weird."

"Don't be," I reassured him. "Ask away..."

"So you know yesterday when I accidentally walked in on you in your, um, underwear," he said.

I nodded and said nothing. I felt my heart skip a beat but I was careful to keep a calm, maternal look on my face.

"Um, do you wear that sort of thing often?" He asked. "I mean I have only ever seen you with clothes on or, you know, in a swimsuit. I guess I was surprised or something."

I smiled at him. I felt warm all over. "Yes I do wear those sorts of things. I like to. They make me feel pretty." I paused for a minute then continued, "Yes I am your mom, but I am also a woman. I was a woman before I was your mom."

He looked at me for a moment, "Well for the record, you did look so pretty. I mean like, hot."