The Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
The saga continues. Please read chapter 1 first!
2.2k words
4.23
1.6k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 03/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter two ..... J'kram

The group enjoyed cocktails at the bar then took a walk on the beach. They ran through the surf, laughed and strolled. J had his hands all over Kate, as lovers who had not been together for quite some time did. They were surely in love thought Nadine.

Dining was at the beach, drinks were flowing. "I was in a committed lesbian relationship years ago" Kate confided to Nadine, not so silently, slurring her words. S'plains that, Nadine thought. 'Until I realized the power of the cock again", Kate continued. "I need to fuck this hunk soon, before I lose myself in drink". Nadine ordered water all around as they paid the tab.

Kate had sobered up a little as they took another walk on the beach. She was however spending quite a bit of time groping Nadine as the four of them walked. Holding hands, grabbing hips, making out. J seemed a bit perturbed, and Tony tried to minimize the attention Kate was showing to Nadine. "They have really been enjoying each others company before you got here", he explained to J.

Tony was enjoying watching these two hotties make out on the beach, the moonlight dancing off the water. The four of them were nearly alone on the beach, the girls putting on a show, Nadine got more aggressive, her fingers finding wetness as her fingers played between Kate's legs. They kissed deeply, tongues twirling, fingers finding dampness and exploring the soft moist folds, moaning, legs buckling under each others touch. J enjoyed the show as he walked into the surf.

Nadine tore herself from Kate's grope, as Kate followed J into the water, reaching Tony, Nadine grabbed his cock through his shorts and whispered that she wanted him, NOW! They looked up and down the beach, no one was around except their new friends, so Nadine moved into the water, next to Kate and J. Nadine lowered Tony's shorts, and knelt. She placed her mouth on his growing cock as Tony watched Kate dropped to her knees in front of J, the surf rolling. They were so close together that Kate reached over and grabbed Tony's cock as Nadine sucked him. The moonlight, the drinks, the women, his head was spinning.

Tony hadn't realized how big this man standing next to him really was until now. He felt dwarfed. J reached over and shoved Nadine's head down onto Tony's cock, she choked, yet kept trying for more cock down her throat as the hard cock split her throat. Pop, Tony felt her throat open, swallowing him whole. Kate was massaging J's cock thru his shorts. As she pulled his shorts down, J's cock sprung out. Tony's eyes widened, it looked as if someone had put a paper towel tube in his trunks. J's cock swung wildly, hitting Tony in the thigh. Kate grabbed the monster cock and beat Nadine in the head with it. Nadine pulled off of Tony, grabbed the huge balls that swung below the semi-hard prick that Kate was now struggling to put in her mouth, the head looking like some huge mushroom, the foreskin pulled back. No way, no fucking way was that possible. Kate licked the tip, biting up and down the shaft, shook her head, "Not here, not here, lets get back to the room, I need a better angle".

"Did you see the size of him?" Nadine asked Tony as they headed back to the room. "It gets bigger when it's hard" J laughed as he forced his way between the two, grabbing their asses. Nadine grabbed J's muscular ass as he passed through, and she felt herself go wet.

Once in the room, Kate said "I've had enough pussy for the last couple days, I need some cock, NOW!" She pulled off J's shorts, his huge cock swinging down, and she pulled back his foreskin and sucked the tip. Goddamn he's big, Nadine was enthralled. Tony noted her interest, and stuck his cock into her mouth. She sucked Tony as they both watched the show that J and Kate were putting on. Kate backed off, looked up at J and commented how it wasn't the length, but the girth that she was having trouble with. "My pussy is sopping wet anyway, let's fuck."

She turned and pushed the muscular hunk back on the bed, she climbed on top of this Adonis, and teased her wet pussy lips with his huge cock. Wrapping the outer lips around his cockhead, she was going to need some time. Nadine went over, grabbed his massive fuck stick and began to stroke. Nadine's hands, Kate's hands, the head rubbed her clit and pussy lips. Her juices flowed down the cock as they stroked. Nadine leaned in and licked Nadine's juices off J's shaft.

Slowly J pressed, Kate's pussy lips began to spread, and the mushroom head, larger than the shaft at that point slipped inside. Kate moaned loudly. He was splitting her in half, slowly, ever so slowly. Nadine worked her way towards J's face and sat down on his mouth. The girls facing each other, pawing at each other, kissing deeply. Kate was working this massive cock, sliding, twisting, trying to get more into her pussy, he wasn't halfway in, and she was full. Meanwhile Nadine rode his tongue, making her pussy drip.

Tony walked around to Nadine, and mounted her, her pussy drenched from J's tongue. As Tony shoved his big dick into Nadine, he felt J's tongue caressing his balls, taking them into his mouth, gently sucking, as Kate rode his cock and Tony rode Nadine, the girls kissing, biting, pulling each others hair, J's tongue licked Tony's ass, and he sat back. J's tongue entered his asshole. Tony came deeply inside Nadine's pussy, and he pulled out and stepped back from the side of the bed, as his cum and Nadine's pussy juice mixed, dripped from her pussy lips and into J's mouth.

He licked his lips and smiled at Tony. Kate was still riding J's cock, and still he wasn't balls deep. Kate came. Huge gushes of cunt juice ran down her legs, covering his cock and balls. Then she came again, pussy juice shot from her cunt as she continued to ride. Over and over she came, slowing to find the right spot, and then squirting again, and again. Nadine had the huge shaft in her hand stroking as Kate rode. Nadine was wet from juice, dripping down her arm, bending down to lick it off as Kate came again, Nadine opened her mouth as Kate shot sweet pussy juice into her mouth.

Suddenly, J pushed both the girls aside like rag dolls. Propped Nadine up on her knees on the side of the bed, and began to rub his huge dick on her pussy. Tony shook his head, Nadine looked at him, "Please?" "What's good for the goose is good for the gander" was his reply. Nadine reached back and placed the huge cockhead at her cunt. He was covered in Kate's juices, dripping down the massive shaft, onto his heavy, cum filled balls.

Tony went to the other side of the bed, placed Kate doggie style on the side of the bed, the girls now face to face, and entered Kate. Her cunt was stretched out, and Tony slid right in, never had his large cock gone in a woman so easily. He immediately was balls deep, her pussy was a mess, wet, stretched. Tony looked up to see Nadine grabbing the sheets, biting the pillow, as J pushed his cock into Nadine's tight pussy. She's going to be destroyed by his cock. Tony spanked Kate's ass. J grabbed Nadine's hair and pulled her back. She screamed. Nadine somehow escaped this fucking, stood and guided J onto the bed.

Her specialty, she straddled him and sucked his cock, the cockhead barely fitting into her mouth, she struggled to get the helmet past her lips, but once she did, she sucked. Her suction made him harder, longer, if that was possible. She grabbed the thick shaft, her fingers not being able to surround his girth, and stroked pussy juice and spit up and down. She had given him an extra inch, no, two, maybe three. Kate and Tony watched as he continued to fuck her from behind, spanking her, pulling her hair as she pushed back to try to feel this huge cock. Tony could hardly feel the sides of his pussy, she was gaping.

Nadine mounted J. The cockhead, straining, looking about to explode from it's skin, shone in the moonlight coming through the blinds. Nadine sat back as Kate and Tony watched the huge black cock disappear into her pussy. She impaled herself onto his huge, long, thick as her forearm cock, grinding, side to side, finally her hit her cervix, yet he was not completely in. Nadine rode him, her cervix being banged harder, deeper than ever, then he slid past her cervix, a place that had never been touched, Nadine came waves of cum, spewing cunt juices, foamy and thick, she was foaming at the pussy. Nadine slammed herself down on the massive cock, and it disappeared completely into her. He was balls deep, and she rode, feeling the cockhead massage her guts. She pulled up, until the mushroom head popped out, grabbed his cock and knelt before him sucking her juices off of him.

It was easier now to get his magnificent, swollen cock into her mouth, her juices lubed the head as he forced her head down on him. Nadine struggled to get the thick cock shaft into her mouth, but she continued. Kate and Tony both came at this sight. But she was not done, Nadine pulled off this swollen black rod, took a deep breath, went down. This time, however, she was determined to take him down to the balls. She opened her throat as the massive cock split her tonsils, and POP. He was in, but she hadn't taken him all. There were still several inches to go. She felt his mushroom head twitch, she felt three pairs of hands at the back of her head. They pushed and she felt her nose hit his rock hard abs.

Taking it out was almost as difficult, the ridge of his head stretched her throat, tonsils, tongue, and lips as she removed this glorious piece of meat from her. J's cock larger than even he had ever seen it. The cumhole was big enough to stick a pencil in. Kate reached and stroked it, stuck her tongue into his cumhole as he came, great jets of cum filling her mouth, hitting her face as she stroked him, his engorged balls twitching, cum shooting over her shoulder, cum rolling down her breasts, J came again, the huge jets of thick cum streaming into the air, catching Kate again in the face, in her hair, on her nipples. Finally he stopped, his massive muscular body twitching, moaning. There was spit, cum, pussy juice everywhere, the bed was soaked, the four of them covered in sex.

When Tony awoke it was not daylight yet. He felt his cock being sucked, his favorite, a morning blowjob under the sheets. He reached down to guide Nadine's head deeper, deeper onto his cock. But it was Kate who's head popped up from under the sheets. No hands, let me do this she said. She sucked cock until he came into her mouth. Kate then climbed on top of Tony, held him down and kissed him. He tasted his cum, as she spit his spunk into his mouth, her tongue dancing, swirling his come in their mouths. He swallowed the snowball she had shared.

Let's shower, Kate said, grabbed his hand and led him to the bathroom. Nadine was on her knees before J, his back to the shower glass. She could hardly be seen around his muscular thighs and ass. His V shape was obvious, as his back muscles contracted, twitched as Nadine worked her magic on his stalk. J pulled her face off his cock, and turned her around. Nadine placed one foot on the shower shelf, and Tony saw J's massive rock hard cock massage her pussy lips, splitting them with the head. They were now sideways in the shower and Kate gasped as she watched, Fuck he's HUGE she muttered. J's cockhead entered Nadine, her pussy lips stretched around the massive black shaft. J then actually took a step towards her, so he could enter her completely from behind.

Tony got hard at the sight of this hunk fucking his woman. Kate pulled Tony over, leaned onto the shower glass and spread her pussy lips for him to fuck her from behind. He had barely entered her, the sight of Kate's ass, J fucking his girl, and hearing Nadine's moans, Tony came, driving his big dick into Kate, as she drove herself back into him. Nadine sank down, J's cock drove deep, and they shuddered as they came together.

Nadine awoke to find Kate and J gone.

Breakfast at their favorite little café was just after daybreak, so calm this time of day. Tony and Nadine snorkeled late morning, lunch at the bar, nap late afternoon. As they entered the beach bar for a drink before going out to dinner, they saw Kate talking to an older man at a four top. They greeted Nadine and Tony, please come sit with us. As Kate introduced the older gentleman, he stood and extended his hand.

This is my husband, Dave. Nice to meet you, Tony struggled to say as Nadine almost fell over.