The Vacation, Ch. 03

Story Info
Jeremy, Stephanie and a maid.
2.3k words
4.67
11.3k
16

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning feeling rested and refreshed -- maybe the best sleep I've ever had even though I couldn't get Stephanie out of my mind. Today I wanted to take Stacy to see the volcano's, after all where can you walk up to an active volcano and know you're going to be safe?

Stephanie and I agreed to have breakfast together and I wanted to see if she would like to come with us. I forgot to mention it to her the day before. We walked down to the breakfast buffet and Stephanie hadn't arrived yet. Stacy and I sat down and ordered orange juice. Stephanie showed up right as the waitress was bringing the juice. "Good morning Steph."

"Good morning yourself, hi Stacy."

And she leaned over and gave me a peck on my cheek. That put a glowing start to my day.

After the waitress got her order of coffee I asked, "Where are the girls?"

"They decided to sleep in this morning."

"Oh, okay. Well, I thought after yesterday's adventure we would take it easy today and lounge around the pool, the beach or the room. No real plan except to relax a bit more than yesterday."

Stephanie wasn't having any of it, "A bit more than yesterday?" she said and raised her eyebrows.

Stacy didn't miss the look. "Dad, I'll be happy to spend the day at the pool with the girls if you two want to hang out."

All I could think of right then is that my daughter was my wing-woman! Stacy got up to go get breakfast.

Stephanie didn't waste any time at all, "does that mean we get to spend a bit of alone time in your room or mine? Or maybe your room and my room?"

"I think I'm happy to arrange my day such that I'm laid up in one room or another."

"Oh, you will be get 'laid' up all right," she said with a smile a wink. This was going to be a very good day but I highly doubted I would get to relax that much.

Stephanie's daughters came down and we quickly filled them in on the plan. They were not stupid either, they got it and they were all for it. Breakfast went by pretty quickly and the girls went upstairs to change before heading to the pool.

"See you later you two -- we'll try not to come back too early. Maybe we should call first?" Stacy was such a smart ass.

"Bye girls." They turned and walked out of the restaurant and Steph had her lips on mine two seconds later. They were soft, moist and inviting. "You better stop that or I'm going to be embarrassed in the middle of the restaurant.

She pouted and said, "Okay, okay, let's go someplace more private."

Someplace more private turned out to be her room. She couldn't stop trying to kiss me or hold my hand as we walked down the hallway. We passed a woman from house keeping who was in the process of cleaning the room across the hall. Steph put her key in, turned the knob and pulled me into the room kissing me. The curtains were still drawn and we never made it to the bedroom.

Steph was wearing a camisole that hung loosely on her and a skirt with an elastic band -- but instead of ripping them off (very tempting) I spun her around, put my arms around her waist and began kissing shoulder, nibbling gently. I moved my way to her neck and kissed and licked my way to her earlobe. She sucked in a lungful of air and moaned loudly as I started licking behind and below her ear. She tried to spin around but I held her steady -- I wasn't having any of it. She tilted her head up to kiss me on the lips and I slid down to kiss the top of her exposed back.

I pulled her back tight to me so she could feel how hard I was and she began grinding her ass against my cock. My hands started roaming her body, slowly moving up her stomach to the perfect globes on her chest. Her nipples were already hard and clearly visible through the camisole. I gently stroked her stomach and the bottom of her breasts, teasing her. She was almost panting with desire at that point. At some point I noticed movement and saw a reflection in a mirror against the opposite wall. The housekeeper had the door open and was half-way in the room!

Without being obvious, I cupped Steph's breasts through her camisole and started gently pinching her nipples. They were the size of erasers and seemed to grow even bigger. Her head was lying back on my neck and she hadn't noticed the housekeeper yet. Watching her, I could see that she had one hand inside the top of her uniform and was caressing her own breast. Her other hand was pressed against her mound from outside of her uniform. Fuck, she was getting off on watching Steph and I. This was every guys fantasy -- now how to turn it into a reality?

I slid Steph's camisole off, exposing her breasts to the cold air and her nipples became harder. I whispered in her ear, "don't open your eyes -- the housekeeper is watching us and she's really getting off on us."

I felt her body stiffen against mine and she whispered back, "what is she doing?".

"She appears to be playing with her nipple and rubbing her pussy."

"Is this turning you on?"

"Yes."

"Do you want her to join us?"

"It's a fantasy -- do you want her to join us?"

"I've been with a woman before, and it would turn me on to help you fulfill a fantasy -- especially if it makes you cum extra hard."

"What should we do?"

"Leave that to me. Why don't you work your way down my back, then to my ass. But go slowly, I need a little bit of time."

With her shirt off, I started kissing down her spine. My fingers trailing over her nipples and cupping her breasts. Every once in a while I would kiss around the side of her back and I could clearly see what was happening. Steph opened her eyes slowly and looked directly at the housekeeper in the mirror. She had her eyes closed in rapture. After what looked like a silent orgasm, she shuddered and opened her eyes and saw Steph looking right at her!

I saw Steph point at her and crook her forefinger as if to say, "come here now." It wasn't a request and the housekeeper suddenly looked a bit frightened. Instead of fleeing she quietly walked forward. I could see her juices running down her leg below her short skirt. She must have had a hell of an orgasm. Steph reached out her hand and the housekeeper took it and came to stand in front of Steph.

Steph held her hand and leaned forward and whispered, "Did you enjoy yourself beautiful?".

She whispered back, "Yes, I'm so sorry."

"Don't be sorry, it's such a turn on. Come closer." And the housekeeper did. Steph opened her lips and kissed her, tongue and all. I slowly stood up and put my arms further out to pull the housekeeper in closer. I could see that she had nice firm nipples also that were poking through her uniform. Her breasts were now pressed up against Steph's and I could hear both of them moaning. I moved around behind her and unbuttoned her uniform completely and pulled her top off. Her bra cups were already pulled down below her breasts. I squeezed her nipples from behind her and started kissing her neck also.

Steph slid down her body, kissing her breasts and her stomach and she pulled the skirt down to the floor. The housekeepers' panties were soaked and Steph pulled these down as well. Then she reached over to me and pulled my shorts and underwear down. My cock sprang free between the housekeepers' legs. She gasped and looked down. Steph didn't miss a beat and started sucking the head of my cock which was sticking out from between her legs.

I unsnapped her bra and continued to caress her breasts and pinch her nipples. She started moaning a lot louder and her head rolled back onto my shoulder. Steph alternated between sucking my cock and licking the housekeepers' pussy keeping it nice and wet.

"Jeremy, does this turn you on? Are you close? Do you want to fuck her pussy?"

"Oh god yes!" I groaned.

Steph pulled the housekeepers arms toward her so she leaned forward and I slid my cock into her soaking wet pussy. Steph started licking and sucking her nipples and used one hand to massage her pussy while my cock was sliding in and out. Then she pulled the housekeepers face down to her pussy and she started kicking and finding her.

I continued to slide in and out of the housekeeper. She was soaking wet and there wasn't a lot of friction so I want in danger of cumming real soon. I continued to enjoy watching her eat Steph's pussy while Steph was sucking and playing with her own tits.

After some time I was ready to cum. "Steph, I'm not going to last, this is so hot!"

"tell me when you're ready lover."

"I'm ready!"

Steph pulled the housekeeper forward and to her knees. "Cum on her tits Jeremy, I want to see you cum all over her." And then she proceeded to hold one of the housekeepers' tits with one hand, started sucking on her tits and then started fingering herself with her other hand. I lost it.

I jerked my cock once, twice and came like a fire hose. I covered the housekeepers' neck and then I started cumming on her tits and on Steph's face. Three, four, five powerful blasts of cum. Some of it was so strong I got the housekeepers face as well. Both of them were drenched with cum and Steph continued to finger herself and suck the housekeepers' tits and my cum off of them at the same time.

I staggered back and sank onto the couch -- the room spinning a bit. Steph and the housekeeper slowly stood up and started kissing each other slowly and sensually. Their lips came together and tongues darted out touching each other. Their slick breasts touching each other, nipples rubbing and staying hard. Steph looked over at me and said, "just relax and watch for a little bit." I could only just nod my head.

Steph pulled the housekeeper to the floor and kissed her way down the housekeepers' body. The housekeeper was pinching her nipples the whole time. When Steph got down the housekeepers' thighs, she just licked, kissed and nibbled the inside of her legs without touching her swollen, shaved lips. It was driving her wild -- she started moaning and begging Steph, "please, please lick my pussy." Steph quickly spun around so her knees were on each side of the housekeepers' head and she lowered her dripping pussy onto the housekeepers waiting mouth. Oh my god, Steph was in a 69 with the housekeeper. Steph looked at me and saw my cock getting hard again. "Stroke your cock for us, get it hard again."

I was eager to oblige her and I cupped my balls with one hand and slowly stroked my cock with my other. I could clearly see the housekeepers' tongue licking Steph's clit and plunging in and out of her pussy. My cock was fully hard again and I got down on my knees behind Steph.

The housekeeper took my cock in her mouth and deep throated me. I started thrusting in and out of her mouth, but I really wanted Steph again. I pulled out of the housekeeper's mouth and guided my cock to Stephanie's pussy. It slipped in easily and I heard Steph moan loudly with her lips still glued to the housekeeper's pussy. I slid in effortlessly and I could feel the housekeeper licking my cock and balls as I slowly thrust into and out of Steph.

I grabbed Steph's hips and started thrusting into her harder. She moaned louder and at the same time the housekeeper started moaning louder as well. Steph shuddered and I knew she had another orgasm.

I felt her juices run out of her pussy and the housekeeper licked her clit and my cock to get all of her juices. Steph slid off of me and said "Jeremy, lie down on the floor." Not wanting to disappoint her, I was only too eager to do it. At this point I could pull my head up and see us in the mirror. Steph pulled the housekeeper up, turned her to face the mirror and then grabbed my cock and guided it into her pussy. From behind I could see her great ass slide down on my cock and in the mirror I could see her pussy swallowing my cock. It was the best view I've ever had. The housekeeper put her hands on my thighs and began pushing herself up and down on my cock.

Stephanie came over to me and started kissing me -- at the same time she put her hand on my cock and started jacking me off while the housekeeper was riding me. There was no way I was going to last at this rate.

I started thrusting my hips off of the ground faster and faster. The housekeeper slid off of my cock and started jacking me off also. I exploded on her stomach and pussy with both of the ladies jerking me. The housekeepers stomach, tits and pussy were covered in come as were their hands. She laid back on me and Steph moved around to suck my cock and lick the housekeepers body clean.