The Vacation, Ch. 04

Story Info
Jeremy and Stephanie watch a hotel porno.
2.1k words
4.54
7.6k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day was spent uneventfully at the pool, relaxing and drinking lots of pineapple juice. Later that evening the girls were out at a hotel thrown pool party and Stephanie and I were up in her room. At this point the girls were all comfortable with us hanging out together so we didn't even bother to play games anymore, we just asked the girls for some time alone. We sat on the bed kissing each other, slowly, sensually.

"Steph, let's watch a movie."

"Really, you would rather watch a movie than play with me?"

I looked at her with a smile and said, "I didn't say what kind of movie, you just made an assumption."

"Well, what kind of movie did you have in mind?"

I grabbed the remote from the nightstand and turned the TV on. I navigated through a few menus to the adult movies I was looking through before. I started to get turned on just thinking about what might happen.

"Are you game?"

"Do we have to just watch?"

"I'm hoping we aren't just watching..."

"Then pick that one."

I had been flipping through a series of movies depicting women with big tits. The movies themselves were all stupid and barely constituted a "movie" but they provided some framework for the sex scenes. I had watched plenty of porn because it was easier than sleeping with various women while my daughter was growing up. I picked one which I hadn't seen before. Tonight I wouldn't have to worry about it because I had Stephanie to actually touch and play with so this would be a lot more fun.

This one wasn't a movie per say, but was called "Erotic Sex for couples". It didn't even look like a movie, more like a glorified compilation of scenes. I selected the movie, charged it to the room and I sat back against the headboard and some pillows and Steph laid her head on my chest and snuggled up next to me. She was wearing a loose wrap for which I was grateful for. I was still in my bathing suit from the pool and a loose t-shirt.

The movie started and it was exactly what I thought it was -- single scenes strung together and the first up was a couple that finds their babysitter watching porn after she puts their baby to bed. They came in and discovered her masturbating to porn on their computer in the office. Without being loud they watched her play with her breasts and slide her shorts off. They couldn't see exactly what was on the computer but they heard the loud moans coming from it. At some point the babysitter began rubbing her pussy through her panties and the couple watching her had started making out.

The wife got down on her knees, unzipped her husbands pants and took out a huge cock and started jerking it and sucking it.

While this was going on I was getting hard, fast. Porn always turned me on and it was even more of a turn on watching it with Steph. She started rubbing my cock through my shorts and I got so stiff my cock head stuck out of the top of my shorts. She started licking the head and pushed my shirt up and started kissing and licking my stomach. Well, everything was fair came so I slipped my hand in her top and started squeezing and messaging her breasts. I could feel her nipples harden quickly under the circular motions of my palm.

Steph pulled down my shorts exposing more of my cock and licked up and down the shaft up to the head and alternated between taking me into her mouth, stroking me and licking me. At the same time I felt pressure against my thigh and realized she was dry-humping my leg and from the feel of it was getting very wet.

On screen, the babysitter finally noticed the parents in the doorway and freaked out. The couple wanted her to join in however. They finished stripping her and she got down on her knees so that both women were sucking the husbands cock.

Eventually they moved to the bed and the wife laid down, with the husband on top of her in a sixty-nine. The babysitter and the husband were both licking and fingering her pussy. I decided I had to have some of that.

I stripped Stephanie's top off and told her I wanted to do that. She quickly pulled my shorts and shirt off, laid down on the bed and beckoned me to get on top of her. I quickly lowered my head to her legs and kissed and licked the inside of her thighs eliciting moans of pleasure from her. She quickly took my cock which was hanging above her down into her mouth by grabbing my ass and pulling me down. Now we looked exactly like what we were watching -- it was like being in our own porno.

I could feel Steph slowly devouring my cock. I could also raise myself and look up her body and watch her taking me into and out of her mouth. What a turn on! She would gently take me in her mouth about half way and then snake her tongue out to lick my shaft at the same time. She then started stroking me while I was in her mouth which was so hot. She looked down at me, saw me looking at her and said, "aren't you forgetting about me a bit?" I got the picture and went back to pleasuring her.

I slowly worked my way up the inside of her thighs to her hot, wet pussy and licked up and down her slit without penetrating her. She kept bucking her hips to get me to do more but I resisted. I could hear a frustrated moan and knew I shouldn't keep her waiting too long. I slid my tongue inside of her. I couldn't use my hands because I had to hold myself up so I hardened my tongue and used it like a mini-penis to penetrate her over and over again. In and out with a stop to suck her clit into my mouth and lick and suck her more. She came. Hard. I could feel her pussy get moister with her juices and I knew I wasn't going to last long. I got off of her, turned around and straddled her chest. She knew what I wanted and squeezed her breasts together and I pushed my cock in between her beautiful tits. Every time I slid my cock between her tits she sucked on the head. While I was doing that I reached behind me and slid a finger into her soaking wet pussy.

I kept thrusting and knew I wasn't going to last long. "Steph, I'm going to cum baby."

"Do it, cum between my tits and let me feel your cum all over my neck and chest."

That did it -- I moaned loudly and started spurting all over her neck. I pulled my cock out from between her tits and jerked off all over her tits covering them in cum. She leaned slid forward and licked the underside of my shaft and down to my balls as I continued coming over her head and on the bed. When I finally finished she slid back and took my cock into my mouth to suck like a lollipop. I looked down at her and she was absolutely painted in cum from her neck down to her stomach where the cum was rapidly dripping off of her breasts. Some cum was on her forehead and cheek and she looked so hot.

"I noticed you're still a bit hard."

"I think we should take care of that."

"Damn straight, I haven't even had you inside me yet."

We turned back to the TV to give ourselves a break and see what was happening. We were just in time to see the husband cum all over his wife and the babysitters faces in am wood facial with the wife picking her husband's cum of of the babysitters face.

The next scene featured a man who had come into a shoe shop for some dress shoes. He found a pair he liked, but didn't have the right size. The sales lady (nice and busty) came out and said she did have the right size but it was too high up on the shelf for her to reach. The guy went back there with her and it turned into a sizzling sex scene with him undressing her slowly while she did the same to him. As she started going down on him I felt Steph starting to jerk me off again.

This time I took the opportunity to rub the inside of her leg and put my palm over her pussy and gently rub up and down with the palm of my hand. While before was a hard and fast make out session, this was turning into something more gentle and passionate. I rolled on top of her and guided my cock to her pussy. I didn't put it but rubbed the thick vein on the underside up and down against her slit to tease her. She kept lifting her legs higher to get me inside her which only increased her pleasure.

Eventually I stopped playing and put just the head inside of her and slowly pushed inside her until I was buried to the hilt. She moaned softly the more I slide inside of her. We stayed that way for a minute or so and I put her legs up over my shoulders and slowly started to slide in and out of her. It was an exquisite feeling and took almost 30 seconds for me to move in and out of her each time. Then I took my left hand, wet my thumb and started rubbing her clit as I slid in and out of her. She started panting harder and I knew she was going to cum soon. I increased the speed of my thrusts and the fingering of her clit. I felt her pussy contract, squeezing my cock hard and she arched her back and let out loud moan -- almost like a silent scream. Her hands squeezed the bedsheets and I felt her pussy flood with her cum.

Her chest, glistening with sweat mixed with cum was heaving and she fought to catch her breath. I stopped pumping her pussy and playing with her clit and we just sat there for a minute. I reveled in the feel of her warmth while she caught her breath. On screen the sales lady was bent over a table as the customer took her from behind. Her tits were hanging down and swinging back and forth which each thrust.

Taking our cue from the screen, Steph rolled over and got up on her knees. She was so wet that I easily slid into her. Grabbing her hips I gently rocked her back and forth on my cock. There was a mirror in the room on one of the side walls and I could watch her breasts hang down and sway back and forth in time with the rocking. Steph's head was down on the bed with her elbows and it was a beautiful sight. After a while I looked over at the TV and saw the sales lady now facing away from the customer riding his cock.

I pulled out of Stephanie, sat near the end of the bed and had her face away from me -- towards the mirror and sit on my cock. She put one leg up on the bed and the other on the floor and slowly lowered herself down on me. I don't think there is anything sexier than watching my cock go into a woman from the back and the front at the same time. I grabbed her ass to help lift her up and down on my cock. She leaned back a little bit so I could grab her breasts, pinch her nipples and play with her. While I was doing this I also reached my other hand around so I could play with her clit again while she rode me.

Stephanie could feel me tensing and she knew I was about to cum. She pulled herself off of me, grabbed my cock and started jerking me as fast as she could. I watched her do this in the mirror and I exploded. I came so hard that it ended up all over her tits, stomach and the insides of her thighs. Her hands and arms were covered in cum and it was dripping everywhere. She continued to slowly jerk my cock as it softened and then proceeded to lick my cum off of her hands and her tits while I watched her in the mirror. And we still had half of the movie left to go...