The Vacation, Ch. 05

Story Info
What does the future holds?
2.6k words
4.61
3.8k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was the last full day of the vacation and we were all heading home tomorrow. Everyone met downstairs for breakfast at a lavish buffet with something on the order of 15 different meats, eggs any way you wanted, every type of fruit available and pancakes, waffles, hash browns and your basic cereals. We sat down to eat, and it seemed like five minutes later the girls were finished and asking if they could go down to the beach.

Left to our own devices I looked at Stephanie and asked a simple question, "What happens next?"

She looked out into the distance and I gave her some time to think while I munched on a bagel and cream cheese. The silence dragged on a bit and she finally looked at me and said, "What do you want to happen?"

That was a simple question for me, "I want to see you when we go back. We live close, have a few things in common and I want to get you to know you more."

"Is that all?"

"Hell no. I want to jump you at every chance I get. But really, besides that, our daughters love spending time with each other but there are a lot of things to figure out. Is this something we both want long term or was this just a vacation fling? We've talked about our jobs but not what our day-to-day stuff looks like -- like do you enjoy going out to dinner or cooking? How about movies? I know you like adult movies, but what about comedies, horror, sci-fi, etc.? There are just a lot of basic things we have to go back to."

"That's reasonable. I think that sounds like a good idea. Where did you want to start?"

"How about after breakfast we go for a walk and then hang out at the pool?"

"That sounds like a nice relaxing afternoon."

We spent the afternoon walking and hanging out at the pool and we all got together for our last night of dinner at a traditional Hawaiian Luau. It was a chance to just sit back, relax and watch the show. The girls all went up on the "stage" which was just a flat-topped hill and did some dancing when they asked for volunteers from the audience. It was a lot of fun and we retired to our rooms exhausted after a relaxing, but long, day.

The next day was a flurry of packing and getting ready. Even though we were taking an evening flight -- the 7 PM flight that got in at 10 PM because of the time change, we still had to buy souvenirs, eat, and take our final walks on the beach. We headed to the airport and managed to get all of the luggage and carry-ons to the plane with five minutes to spare.

As with our flight out, my daughter changed seats with Stephanie so we were sitting together on the flight back. There were just the two of us in our side of the row and I sat over by the window. It wasn't as cramped as usual because I had the armrest up between the two of us and my legs stretched out under the seat in front of her. Because it was an evening flight, after we got up in the air they turned the lights out and people were mostly just quiet. I started to doze off thinking happy and very sexual thoughts of the previous week when I felt some pressure through my shorts and against my dick.

I opened my eyes to see Stephanie looking up at me, a blanket over our laps and could feel her hand rubbing against my cock. I got hard fast. Stephanie decided she had enough play and slid her hand up my shorts and inside the leg of my underwear. She pushed the underwear up so that my fast hardening cock was sticking out of my underwear and out of the leg of my shorts. Even though I couldn't see it, I could feel it and she slowly started stroking me base to tip.

"What do you think we're going to do on an airplane beautiful?"

"Not sex if that's what you mean, but I am going to make you spurt all over my hands so I can taste you."

"I'm going to cum a lot more than that -- I'm not sure your plan will work."

"That's what all of these napkins are for also so cum as much as you want."

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes as she continued to stroke me. I felt her hand move off of me and then a few seconds later it was back and slick with her saliva. It felt wonderful. She alternated between stroking my cock and cupping and gently squeezing my balls.

I was going to cum and she felt my cock stiffen even more and I saw her shove a heap of napkins under the blanket as she jerked me fast while making sure no one was around. I came. Hard. Three, four, five eruptions of cum and I had to do it while being completely silent. Afterwards I let out a long low breath and tried to catch my breath. She took her hands out from under the blanket and they were covered with cum. The napkins in her hand were soaked through. She started licking my cum off of her fingers and I started getting hard again.

"Yummy. You taste good. Hopefully that will last you until tomorrow."

"What's tomorrow?"

"The start of the rest of this relationship. We'll take it slow on the relationship side, fast on the sex side. Because now that I just made you cum, I'm soaking wet." She said the last in a whisper.

I slide my right hand under the blanket and pulled her dress up. Her panties were soaking. Without being able to see what I was doing I started rubbing her pussy through her panties and her breath caught in her throat. I continued rubbing, eventually pulling her panties to the side and inserting my middle finger into her. She was so slick there was no resistance, so I inserted two more fingers and started sliding them in and out of her pussy. By contorting my arm a little I was able to rub her clit with my thumb at the same time.

Not wanting to alert the whole plane to what was going on, I suddenly felt her bite down on the sleeve of my shirt and I felt her muscles contract and heard her whimper. I felt her juices flow down her leg as I continued to slide my fingers in and out of her. After she finished cumming, I slowed down and then eventually stopped. She was looking up at me with bright eyes and I said, "that was beautiful Steph, you're beautiful."

She smiled up at me, kissed my lips and said, "I'm just glad I brought a change of clothes." And laughed. She went and changed and we enjoyed the rest of the flight home.

When we landed, we walked the women to their car, I kissed her good night (to the whistles of the girls which made me blush), promised to call her in the morning and then we headed to our car.

Saturday

I woke up feeling refreshed but still tired from the time change so I was a little jet-lagged. My thoughts went immediately to Stephanie which led to an uncomfortable erection and then my daughter burst in through my door which caused me to turn on my side very quickly so she wouldn't see it. "Dad, I'm going over to John's to hang out and watch TV and stuff." John was a friend of ours who lived across the street.

"Okay honey, have fun." And that was that -- I apparently had the rest of the day to myself. I knew what I was doing first. My phone was in my hand a second later and I was calling Stephanie.

A very sleepy voice answered the phone, "Hello". It sounded like she hadn't even gotten up! What time was it!? I looked at the clock -- 8:00 AM. Oh, whew, it wasn't that early.

"Hi Steph, it's me, Jeremy."

"You didn't need to tell me your name, I know your voice by now dopey," she said in a tired voice. "I'm still asleep in bed."

"I can call you back later if you like. I just wanted to follow through on my promise and I was thinking about you."

"How about you give me an hour to get up, take a shower and get ready to greet the day?"

"How about I come over and help you take a shower and get ready to greet the day?"

"It's a tempting offer, and it would let me sleep for another half an hour. Okay, I'm sold. You have my address?"

"Yes. I'll be right over!" I said a little excitedly. I could practically hear her smile on the other end of the phone. I sent a text message to Stacy and told her I was going to Steph's.

She texted back, "Have fun ;)". Smart ass.

I packed a gym bag with a change of clothes, threw on sweats and a t-shirt, and walked past the un-packed suitcases from last night.

On the way to her house I stopped at a grocery store and bought some ingredients to make omelets and done flowers. I made it to her house about 15 minutes later -- she lived pretty close and rang the doorbell. She answered in a bathrobe that looked like a burlap sack and her hair was a disaster but she was still beautiful. She leaned in and planted a sensual kiss on me. I could taste the toothpaste -- at least I didn't have to deal with morning breath.

I put my hands on her waist and pushed her back so I could look into her eyes.

"Where are the girls?"

"Sleeping. They don't get out of bed before noon when school is out. They can change sleep schedules on the fly."

"Breakfast or shower first?"

"I don't have anything in the house for breakfast."

"I stopped at the grocery store and bought fixings for omelets if you like those? I saw you eating one for breakfast one morning and figured it was safe."

"You cook. What a novel concept. How about you put that in the refrigerator and we'll take a shower first. Then I can wake my girls and see if they want to eat also."

"I also brought you these," and handed her the flowers.

"Thank you, they're beautiful. They'll make the house smell great. Let me just put them in a vase."

She led the way to the kitchen which was tastefully appointed with granite countertops and white cabinets and stainless steel appliances. We put the food in an extremely empty refrigerator, she put the aforementioned flowers in a vase and we headed to the master bedroom. I stepped in and Steph followed me, closed the door, and turned the lock on it. She wanted us to have some alone time.

I followed her into the bathroom and watched as she turned on the shower.

This shower was very different from the one at the resort. It had a bench in it, but it had body jets, a rain shower head and one side of the shower was either real boulders or a very realistic façade. The entire front was glass and it lacked any doors. She slid her robe off while she was facing away from me and let it drop to the floor showing her perfectly curved ass.

I walked up behind her and cupped her beautifully large breasts and gently kneaded them, lightly pinching her nipples to elicit a moan. She turned around and pulled my shirt off and then dropped to her knees to pull my pants off -- I neglected to wear underwear this morning and my cock sprang free and slapped her on the cheek. Without touching it with her hands she put her mouth over the head and started sucking. She ran her tongue around the ridge at the head of my cock. At this rate we weren't going to make it into the shower. I pulled her up and kissed her full on the lips and pulled her close. My cock was trapped between her legs and pressed right up against her pussy. I felt her slowly move her mound back and forth against me. I pulled away from her and stepped into the shower and left a pouting woman outside.

Stephanie stepped inside and grab the bar of soap and began lathering it in her hands. She stepped up to me and began soaping my front. "You know, I can reach the front of me, how about you work on the back? I haven't had a shower since Hawaii."

She stepped behind me and started working on my back in a massage-like fashion. It was really starting to relax me and my dick started getting limp. Then she worked her way down to my ass and reached around to clean my dick. It got hard again real fast. She was gentle, soaping it up and down and spending a lot of time cleaning my balls. She moved lower to my legs and eventually my feet. I turned around to see her sitting on the floor of the shower looking up at me. Fuck was she hot. I reached down to pull her up and kissed her again. It was my turn with the soap. I spun her around and started soaping her neck and back. Meanwhile I put my hard cock between her ass cheeks and her legs so she could feel how turned on I was.

I worked my way down her back to her ass and soaped her all up while leaving my cock where it was. Then I reached around and started cleaning her chest, breasts and nipples spending a bit more time than was warranted there. I moved down to her stomach and finally her pussy. Then I did the same thing she did and went down on my knees to clean her legs and feet. Getting back up, she took a seat on the shower bench, still all soapy and pulled me to her. She put my soapy cock between her tits and squeezed them around me and started moving up and down.

The water was cascading over us and cleaned me off enough for her to suck on the head every time it went up between her breasts. I pulled Steph up and pushed her against the rock wall and bent her forward. I had enough of foreplay. I pulled her back onto my hard cock and reached forward with one hand to grab her breast and the other onto her shoulder so I could pull her back onto me. I started pounding into her with a passion I hadn't felt before. I was crazy about this woman and it was showing up in how passionately I wanted to fuck her. We spent 15 minutes like that and she started pushing back into me faster and faster and I felt her shudder and moan loudly as she came on my cock.

I pushed her off of me and spun her around. She grabbed my cock and jerked me off into her mouth and I came so hard it was dribbling out of her mouth. I felt like I was going to pass out so I sat down on the bench and she sat down next to me. We let the water wash over us as we relaxed in the shower.

After another 10 minutes, we got out, toweled each other off slowly and sensually with a lot of kissing, licking, nipping and teasing and got dressed. We headed downstairs and I proceeded to make several different omelets for the women and we called the girls down. It was almost like a family...