The Valenswolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt pulled into the lot next to an old cement block building wondering whether or not he should go through with what he was thinking. He watched the deep dark waters of the river flowing through the night, and wondered if there was ever a time when Valentine's Day actually made people happy. Then he scribbled something on a piece of paper and sealed it away in an envelope, thinking maybe it would get read after he was gone.

Then well after 9:00pm, he finally got out of his car and climbed up the old metal stairs looking for unit number 206. Turning left, then backtracking when he realized he had gone the wrong direction, he found the dimly lit numbers above a heavy metal door. He paused for a moment, considered turning back, sighed, then knocked. A short pudgy woman opened the door. It was obvious to Matt that she had been crying.

"Mister Mathews, what are you doing here?" Gina asked as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

Matt handed her the Valentine's card he bought for his wife while the crew was at lunch. He tried to think of something clever to say as he handed it to her hoping to cheer her up, but his mind had gone blank.

"I know my place isn't much, but would you like to come in?" Gina's sullen mood turned slightly better.

"Here, these are for you." Matt said as he tilted his head and handed her the bouquet of roses he bought on his way home from work.

"Oh these are so beautiful. Let me find something to put them in Mister Mathews." Gina was now openly smiling.

Matt puts out his other hand, holding a heart shaped box.

"Oh, are those chocolates for me too? They look every bit as yummy as you do Mister Mathews. I hope you will let me share them with you." Gina is now all smiles.

Matt smiles back at her and tenderly takes Gina by hand. Her eyes light up, and she excitedly squirms from his touch. Then he pulls a diamond bracelet from his pocket and wraps it around her wrist.

Now smiling with as big of a smile as her young round face will allow, Gina says, "Oh Matt, the guys down at the shop got it all wrong... You are definitely going to get laid this Valentines Day."

With that Gina takes Matt by the hand and pulls him towards her bedroom.

"Gina, wait." Matt says as he gently pulls back. "That's not why I came here. I didn't plan for this to happen."

"It's okay if you didn't plan on this. If you didn't bring condoms you can finish in my mouth." Gina assures Matt that having sex with her will be okay.

****

The clock next to the bed says it's 10:45pm. Matt and Gina are laying there feeling a bit sticky from their nearly hour and a half long Valentine's Day romp. Gina smiles excitedly and gives Matt yet another kiss to show him her gratitude. This kiss is warm and deep, and it has the lingering taste of Matt's cum.

Matt looks into Gina's eyes and sees a young woman in total bliss. He doesn't want to ruin the moment, but there is something he feels compelled to say... "What do we do now Gina?" Matt sincerely asks. "What are we going to do about all of this?"

"Don't worry. I know you didn't really buy those gifts for me."

"So you knew, huh?"

"Yeah, I'm not that naive. I'm really glad you gave them to me though. I'm also really glad that I finally got laid... and it was on Valentine's Day too."

"You mean..."

"Yup, that was my first time Mister Mathews."

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to take advantage of you like that."

"Oh no. You've got it backwards. I was the one that took advantage. I don't know if you realized this, but I've had a huge crush on you since the first day I started working at PipeCo. I've been dreaming of you doing that with me like forever."

"But Gina, I'm almost twice your age. I'm married, and you work for me. I just don't see how..."

"Shhhh." Gina puts her finger to his lips to quiet him. "None of that matters. Valentine's Day is almost over. Your wife will turn back from that mean Valentine's werewolf to her normal loving self by morning. Go home and make up with her, and I'll see you at work bright and early Monday morning. Oh, and I promise I won't do or say anything to make anyone suspect something happened between us. Our secret is safe."

"Are you sure you are okay with that? Are sure you want to go back to just being another one of my employees?"

"Absolutely. This was my fantasy, and now I've had it. The last thing we need is a bunch of drama messing it all up, right Mister Mathews?"

"Thank god. You have no idea how much I've come to count on you to keep the office running."

"Yup, and you can count on this too Mister Mathews. Come hell or high water... Next year you and I are definitely getting laid on Valentine's Day."

12