The Valentine Next Door Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam grunted and gripped Eva by the hair, pushing her mouth down further until her nose was buried in his pubes. She gripped his legs, but kept her mouth held firmly around his cock as it invaded her throat. Her eyes were watering, her face reddening, but the feeling of the mighty truncheon in her mouth just felt so good as it throbbed.

Finally, the pressure became too much and she tapped Adam's legs, signaling him to release his grip. She came up for air and sat there panting heavily, tears streaming down her cheek and spit down her chin. Before Adam could say anything, Eva hungrily attacked his cock again, bobbing her head up and down on it, gagging each time the tip hit the back of her throat. Adam could feel his cock throbbing as he got closer to what promised to be an explosive orgasm.

Eva sensed it too, and before he had a chance, she pulled her head back up and stroked the hard member up and down quickly with one hand while bringing her body up so she was laying next to Adam. Her young boyfriend looked at her with a grin then leaned in and kissed her deeply, one of his hands slipping between her legs and flicking her swollen clit.

The two laid there together for several minutes, their tongues dancing with one another while they stroked and rubbed each other's respective privates. Eva's moans slipped between kisses occasionally when she felt Adam invade her needy pussy, while the feel of her soft hands rubbing the thick head of his cock made Adam grunt into Eva's mouth.

The two pulled away from the kiss, and Adam took a moment to lean in and rest his forehead against Eva's, causing her to smile. Both were panting heavily, enjoying each other's bodies and both being on the verge of their respective climax, but both also thoroughly enjoying this small, intimate moment in all of the debauchery.

"Adam," Eva said in a soft, heavy voice. Her voice was strained, desperate almost. "Please, make love to me. I want you." Adam nodded his head and turned over as Eva spread her legs, giving Adam plenty of room as he slowly pushed into her hole, making her moan out as he invaded her. No matter how many times he fucked her, it still felt just as good as the first time.

Eva wrapped her legs and arms around Adam, pulling him deeper in and mashing their bodies together. Adam gripped the sheets above her head tightly as he grinded his crotch against hers, rubbing against her clit while slowly thrusting his cock deep into her. Eva cried out feeling Adam bottom out inside of her, her back arching and her toes curling. As much as she enjoyed when Adam ravaged her, Eva just as much enjoyed these slower, tender fucks. It was like their bodies were becoming one, coming together to reach a moment of peak pleasure.

As Adam continued to fuck her with slow, deep strokes of his cock, Eva ran her hands through his curly hair. The two locked eyes for a moment before kissing again, groaning wantonly into each other's mouths. Eva's body shuddered as her pussy gushed around Adam. She felt his monster expand inside her, pushing her pussy wider and rubbing against her most sensitive parts.

Eva couldn't take it anymore. She felt like every single bone in her body was dissolving, every nerve was on fire. She needed to cum, but more importantly, she needed to feel Adam's cum. She needed it inside her, and in that moment, a thought shot through her mind she couldn't shake.

"P-please cum in me... I want you to knock me up! Please Adam!" Eva cried out desperately, and this was the last straw for Adam as well. He pulled his hips back, then brought his cock down in one hard slam, making Eva's body shoot up off the bed as the lovers came together. Eva's orgasm went from a 10 to a 13 as she felt Adam flood her insides. She could almost feel his swimmers racing to reach one of her eggs. She couldn't get pregnant, but she so desperately wanted to at that moment.

As the two came down from their respective orgasms, they clung to each others' bodies, each of them panting and covered in sweat. Adam slowly withdrew his spent cock from Eva and rolled onto the bed next to her, Eva quickly joining him and curling up next to him. Adam smiled as he ran a hand through Eva's hair, then tilted her chin up so she looked at him.

"I love you," Adam said to her in a soft voice. Eva's eyes widened in shock. Not just at the words, but also at the reaction her body had. She could feel her heart swell and she was suddenly much more aware of the cum swimming around inside of her.

'I... I love you too Adam," Eva said with tears in her eyes. She threw her arms around him and kissed him hungrily, meaning every word she just said.

Bridgette was locked in a dead sleep. All the exhaustion from the previous week had finally caught up to her, all culminating in that final orgasm absolutely destroying her. Her sleep was so heavy, Bridgette wasn't even aware of her body being rolled onto her stomach. Only when she felt a pair of rough, calloused hands on her soft ass cheeks did her brain start to slowly activate again.

As the hands rubbed into her ass, Bridgette could feel her body warm up again, her pussy moistening. It had been so long since she had felt a pair of hands other than her own on her body, and even longer since she'd felt such strong hands in particular. She felt her half-asleep brain fall into a trance, giving in to the sensations as a soft moan escaped her lips.

The lust-filled haze was so strong, her body put up zero resistance as her ass cheeks spread. She felt a weight on the bed and her legs, and as the hands slid up to raise her hips, Bridgette responded willingly, raising her ass in the air for the mysterious force that had invaded her space.

When she felt a long, wet tongue glide across her moist pussy, Bridgette's entire body shuddered. She felt the hand travel up her back and press down, keeping her locked in place. This was completely unnecessary. As the tongue snuck its way into her hole, the last thing Bridgette wanted was to have it end.

As the tongue continued to work its way around the inside of her pussy, Bridgette couldn't help but moan and cry out in pleasure. Her fingers dug into the sheets of the bed and she started humping back against the invader. Her moans got louder, feeling her clit rubbing against what felt like a beard. It was stimulating parts of her pussy that she had never felt stimulated before, making her desperate for more as her pussy gushed.

When the tongue slid out of her pussy, Bridgette almost said something, but then her entire body arched when the tongue took a new place against her clit. As the tongue ran across her clit and excited it beyond what it was already at, she bit down on the sheets. Her body was shaking and she could feel herself getting close to a powerful finish.

"O-oh my... OOOOOOOHHHHHH!" Bridgette's body attempted to snap up, but at that moment the lock that the hands had on her back kept her trapped in place, forcing her to thrash out as she came all over the mystery tongue. Her juices were seeping out of her pussy, and based on the slurping noises she heard she could only assume that whoever was down there was enjoying what they were tasting.

As the tongue kept lapping away at her sensitive pussy, Bridgette shifted on her bed. The overstimulation was making her body spasm uncontrollably, the tongue felt like it was hitting different settings on her body. Just as she was coming down from her first orgasm, she felt herself on the verge of cumming again, but was denied by the mouth pulling away.

"W-wait, what ar-" she tried to sit up, but one of the hands suddenly grabbed her hair and shoved her face into the bed. She struggled against it, but it was futile. She was completely at the mercy of the stranger.

She felt something large run up her leg then felt it press against her pussy lips. She let out a muffled gasp as something round parted her lips and entered her. 'Oh my god,' she thought to herself as more of her pussy opened up to the invading member as it pushed deeper into her. Without thinking, she pushed her ass back until the full length of the fat cock was buried inside her.

Just as she was starting to get used to the deep cock inside her, she felt the cock pull out of her. Bridgette whimpered, wanting more, but her meek sounds were cut off by the cock's owner ramming the full thing inside of her in one go. Her back arched and she screamed as she came all over. Her face was lifted from the bed, allowing her cries to fill the room.

"OH MY GOD YES!" She screamed out in desperation as the stranger started plowing hard into her. The cock inside her was reaching places she didn't even know existed in her pussy. It was longer than even her dildo, probably close to 12 inches, though it was thinner than either her dildo or Adam's cock. That being said, it still hit all the right parts of her and had her cumming again. It felt like every bone in her body was starting to dissolve from the sheer pleasure that this mystery cock was causing her.

Just as Bridgette was on the brink of another orgasm, she could hear the stranger on top of her grunting and feel the cock inside start to swell. She knew exactly what it meant, and without thinking she slammed her ass cheeks back against the throbbing beast.

"Please... inside me..." she begged weakly. The words echoed in her ears. She could hear the words in her voice, but they also sounded so far away. She kept her ass pressed firmly against her lover's crotch as he buried his cock as deep as it could go, and with a mighty howl he exploded inside of her, triggering another orgasm inside of her that caused her entire body to go slack and fall forward.

As she laid on the bed panting hoarsely, she could feel the cock still lodged inside of her continue to pump her womb full of cum. It was like a gallon of thick, warm cum was filling her up, and just when she felt like she was about to burst, the thick invaded pulled out of her and sprayed the remaining ropes across her ass and lower back.

Bridgette's brain was completely fried. She felt like her body had been put through the absolute ringer. She was covered in sweat, her hair was a complete mess, her body was literally shaking. She felt like a cheap slut. But in a weird way, she loved it so much. It felt like the sleeping monster that started stirring in her stomach when she saw Adam's cock for the first time was finally satisfied.

Bridgette was so out of it that she didn't even notice that she had been turned onto her back until she saw the blur of a dark figure standing. It took her a solid minute to focus her eyes, and when she did she gasped. It was Daniel. He was completely naked, a sheen of sweat across his dark skin. Bridgette ran her eyes across his muscled body down to his beautiful ebony cock, and they widened in surprise seeing that it had already swollen to its full length again.

Suddenly, the beast inside her was growling. It was hungry again. Bridgette bit her lip as she spread her legs, silently welcoming the mighty cock. Daniel smirked, more than happy to oblige. He climbed on top of her and with a single thrust slammed his full length into her. Bridgette's back arched up in response, a cry of need coming from between her lips.

"Ohhhhh!"

Sandra was sitting comfortably on her couch, wearing only a lacey robe that was wide open as she rubbed her clit in circles with her brown fingers. Her curly dark hair was strewn all around her as she sat back and enjoyed the sight of her friend getting ravaged from behind by her husband. She watched as his big dick pounded relentlessly into her, making her fat cheeks clap and her body spasm with what Sandra was sure was a powerful orgasm.

"Oh yes baby, give it to her... yes baby YES!" Sandra's thighs tightened around her hand and she threw back her as she had her own orgasm, the pleasure surging through her body. When she finished, she turned off the video and laid on the couch, one arm resting on her forehead and a goofy smile plastered on her face.

Had Sandra known how hot it would be to see her husband fuck someone else, she would've sent him to fuck Bridgette a long time ago. Thank god Eva gave her a taste for black cock. Speaking of which, she'd have to remember to send the video to Eva later. Surely, she and Adam would love to watch it. And speaking of Adam...

Sandra giggled. This was going to be an interesting summer to be sure.

12