The Valentine Next Door Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam licked his lips watching the two and got up, reaching around and taking one of Sandra's tits in one hand and reaching forward to grab one of Bridgette's tits with the other. The two let out a simultaneous moan and pulled away, looking at the lone male with a grin. They pushed him back onto the bed and climbed on the bed, sitting on either side of him while each wrapping a hand around his thick shaft.

"Damn," Bridgette said, shaking her head. "Two loads and he's still raring to go."

"Two loads, plus whatever going away present he gave Eva this morning," Sandra added. His cock jerked in response to his girlfriend's name, causing both women to giggle.

"Don't worry," Bridgette said as she leaned in and licked the tip.

"We'll take care of you," Sandra said as she gave the shaft a squeeze. "I'm ready for another round of this beauty."

"Hey! You just went!" Bridgette got closer as she prepared to mount him. "My turn!"

"Oh please! You can get him the rest of the week, let me get as much as I can now!" Sandra argued back. As the two women sat there bickering, Adam laid back with his hands behind his head and a goofy smile on his face.

Yeah, this was gonna be a long week.