The Valkyrie Project - Chapter 12

Story Info
Unusual happenings lead Tina to an old acquaintance.
2.4k words
4.59
1.8k
2
0

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeter
leeter
102 Followers

Tina closed the door to her office behind herself, leaning back on the special door that turned her office into a secure space and putting her hands over her face. Civilian leadership was finally starting to wake up to the fact they couldn't depend on her for everything, which was good, they were taking the right policy steps to protect everybody. But they were also worried, the latest intelligence reports were not good. The DMZ was never 'quiet' incidents were common despite the peace treaty. Raids an almost daily occurrence. But it was routine. When routine changes it means something is afoot and right now the DMZ was deadly quiet and it had put everybody on high alert.

Sources said the enemy was moving forces within ten kilometers of the DMZ and sat and recon drones bore that out. While they had a tech advantage the enemy still had numbers having mostly avoided the pox given it as their own bioweapon. But numbers were a big issue and there were only so many troops and Valkyrie. It would be another five to six years before the baby boom started to pay off in terms of fighting soldiers. Mandatory service had been a thing since the war as a stop gap. But it was just that, as stop gap.

Tina's moment was interrupted by the voice of Mei "It's bad, but it's not what we think it is." Tina looked up to see the asian Valkyrie relaxing like she owned the place on her couch, which in all truth she might as well have since Tina never really used her office much.

While most Valkyrie towered over the rest of the population at near 2 meters in height Mei disappeared at 165cm. As a male she'd been even shorter and had joked that becoming a Valkyrie might make her normal height, which to an extent it did. But size was deceiving and Mei was both one of the most deadly Valkyrie and the most subtle.

"Ok then what is it?" she asked pushing herself off her door to sit next to her old friend on the couch.

Mei leaned over and lay with her head in Tina's lap, personal boundaries were something she bothered with when on a mission. She looked up at her old friend and smiled "They are trying to block a fugitive from cross the DMZ, although it's one they might actually go to war for to get back."

"Who?"

"Well you remember our old friend from the first raid?"


Two years ago enemy side of the DMZ

Engels lay flat on his belly in the bush looking down at the rushing waters below. DMZs cared little for geography and the river below flowed across into the lands of his old enemies. But at the moment they were probably the closest he had to friends.

After the raid he'd refused to fight, he knew when he was beat and knew when discretion was the better part of valor. Command did not, summarily relieved of command he'd been disappeared to a labor camp deep in the tundra of his home meant to disappear. And disappear he did. The last parting gift a friend at command had given him was a code word that he could use to escape. The camp would let him out but he would be on his own and a fugitive. For years he'd toiled in the work camp as the lack of rations, poor accommodation, and rats had killed younger men around him. When his aide-de-camp had died in a cave in mining gold he'd finally used it. That was six months ago. All indictions were they presumed him dead which was good that bought time.

He waited says meagerly allotting himself calories from his stash of foraged berries and nuts until a new moon rose. This section of the DMZ was not as well guarded because it was hard to navigate, but that didn't mean it was completely devoid of monitoring. He took that time however to make note of the blind spots so he could get the the water without the thermal sensors catching him. As he moved down towards the face of the cliff mother nature decided to throw him a favor of sorts, albeit mixed. The skies opened up, massive waves of rain dumping down and chilling him to the bone. He took the moment to roll in the mud to better disguise his heat signature before moving. Carefully as he could he picked his way down there was one section that he knew he'd trip the alarm, so he leapt. The spot lights came on instantly bullets zipping through the water around him as he dove for safety. He knew that in this section of the river only one side was safe and the other was deadly holes and falls that would trap him and kill him. He feigned going to the safe side before carefully moving to the opposite bank. While still dangerous it was darker and he'd picked out a path. He counted in his head ever rock he hit, moving to counter the next obstacle.

Finally he made it past, the lights were still moving above him but they seemed to have assumed the jacket he'd tossed off indicated he'd died. He'd carefully removed the name tag from it to ensure that it was harder to trace back to him. Carefully he picked his way up the enemy's side of the bank, keeping quiet and moving carefully he paused for a moment and then felt a gun at the back of his head a soft feminine voice said "Keep quiet, I'm going to put a hood on you and just carry you."

The next thing he knew he was in an interrogation room sitting across from him was someone in a Valkyrie uniform shorter than usual and asian. "Hello general what brings you to my neck of the woods today?" Mei asked.


"Engels?" Tina asked surprised, mostly because she knew exactly where Valentina was and so did the enemy.

"One and the same, do you recall the report I sent you two years ago saying I had him in custody and that he was useless for intelligence?"

"Ehh lots of stuff goes across my desk, if it wasn't"

"A threat or something that mattered you dismissed it" Mei finished her sentence as Valentina let herself into the room. "Hey Val, we were just talking about your old boss."

"Sister Engels?" she replied

Tina looked at the two like they were having a conversation she was missing a lot of context for.

Mei sat up "Yeah seems milcom finally realized she slipped the noose but they seem to think she's on their side fortunately. Not sure why they care his intel was ancient unless you want to know the topography of the DMZ at a centimeter scale."

"Wait a god damn second, one of you two fill me in. 'Sister Engels'? The general was never known for being religious. Oh fuck she went Amazon didn't she?"

Mei laughed "Took you long enough, and yes she did. Lost about 30 years of aging in the process. As for religion, she didn't just find it... she founded it. She is the mother superior and high priestess of wait for it.... 'The Church of The Goddess'!" she made a 'tada' motion with her hands.

"Wait a damn minute, the cult that's been spreading like wildfire venerating the Valkyrie is lead by Engels?" she asked incredulously.

It was Val's turn to respond "Yep, she's doing a good job of it too. They took over the old cathedral on 34th and retrofitted it."

The old rundown gothic cathedral had once been thriving until religion all but died with the scourge of the pox. Many religious folk feeling that god would not have allowed them to suffer so. It was still around of course but most of the populace was now agnostic at best and actively hostile at worst. Mei brought up her pad and used the room's screen to put up pictures.

Engels herself was barely recognizable, having lost about 30 years worth of weathering and hard living in the process of becoming a futa amazon. Her habit was patterned off of a nuns but more appropriately would have fit in the 'high end fetish' section of a costume store. It was designed to show her cleavage and thigh. The former general was clearly keeping very fit as well.

As for the church the prior symbols had been replaced with a nude statue of a futa, arms outstretched in grace, cock erect with golden drop of pre at the tip. "Fancy isn't it?" Mei asked.

"Where the hell are they getting that kind of money from....?" the general asked.

"Donations and 'The New Dawn' foundation. Mostly the former but a bit of the latter. The foundation is largely supported by pro-Valkyrie corporate sponsors and their chairs. It's board is fifty percent futa Amazon and if this is any indication likely to grow" Valentina filled in. "I've been keeping an eye on it, religions and old generals can be dangerous. Just because my primary job is playing stand in for Hades doesn't mean I don't keep an ear to the ground."

Tina cursed at the two intelligence officers "Just once I'm going to get a straight report out of you two..." she sighed.

The two laughed.

Mei continued the thread though "Locally the church has been spreading like wildfire. Not just among futa amazon but among the populace in general. In fact she's recruited no less than three former priests, and quite a few ministers."

"No Rabbi?" Tina half joked.

"No, she didn't need to, they were already futa amazon." Valentina explained as if it actually explained anything.

Mei saw the confusion "Right, the new church sees becoming like the goddess, e.g. a futa amazon as the greatest sacrament and an act that purges one of all sins. The sister herself uses her own experiences albeit with a lot of allegory to preach. So what does that matter? Well they see becoming a Valkyrie as the ultimate service. To that end my lady..... you are Saint Tina to them."

Whatever her day had been before the color drained from Tina's face, the last thing she wanted was to be considered a living saint. "Please tell me you're joking?"

Mei brought up the next image, which was a full marble statue of herself in a gallery around the altar along with the other twenty original Valkyrie. "It's a good likeness if you ask me, for what it's worth my statue is hidden watching the audience in the upper gallery, you can't even see it from the floor. Which honestly was rather nice of them given my role."

Tina's face was in her hands, this was the last thing she needed right now. "Why did we let this happen? Couldn't we have stopped it?"

The president took that moment to walk in, closing the door behind themselves. "No, nor would I have stopped it if I could. For one the law protects their right to freedom of religion, and tax wise they are completely above board. But more importantly they've been bringing hope to the people. While the clinics may be overwhelmed after this latest sermon the results are things we only could have wished for a year go. Not only are people going through process, they are often coming out bearing child. So your embarrassment general is small price for the good the sister is doing. So to answer your question it happened because we quietly encouraged it through political connections and donors of course."


Sister Engels took the pulpit looking out with pride at her growing futa congregation, the pews were packed today and the fire marshal was counting heads so they didn't overwhelm the place. She beamed a them in her habit and vestments. The clothes were a nod to the old religion but with the sensibilities of the new. Children were not allowed in the mass, but she still saw plenty of multi-generational families together.

"Sisters, and children of the goddess we gather here today in the holy light of our lady that we may be blessed by her rod" She held up her staff, the tip cast in bronze with a simulacra of the hermaphroditic genitalia of the goddess. "and give homage to her petals that we may be fruitful and blessed by her bounty that she may protect us and enkindle hope within our hearts." Her cock was hard as she read the litany and it parted her vestments, a slit designed to allow it to do so giving the congregation full view of her. "Our lady, granter of hope, font of the Valkyrie, protector against the pox we come here today in prayer...."

Several nuns moved to special seats near the head of each aisle, the futa each took a seat, legs spread and cocks hard and dripping seed as the congregation lined up to either kiss and suck their cocks or eat them out during the sermon. Each nun was wearing a dildo gag and despite the gags soft moans of pleasure could be heard over the litany as the lay folk spread out in neat lines to take their sacraments.


As the service ended Sister Engels was overjoyed that nearly half the congregation today was futas, that was double the prior week and new faces had shown up too. The branch churches had reported similar turnouts and rates. She mingled with the congregation before her eye caught a security detail out of the corner of her eye "Mister President and the first gentleman, to what do I owe the honor?"

"The honor is mine divine mother, I was wondering if you would grant us sacrament. Our appointment with the clinic is this afternoon. We hope the goddess will bless us with two beautiful babies." He responded. He hadn't bothered to tell Tina he was a member.

"Of course The Divine Mother blesses all that seek her sacraments in good faith, but remember that the goddess helps those that seek aid themselves. Remember to ask the clinic for fertility boosters." She reminded them as she moved to the seat of the Bishopric so they could each give homage to both her cock and petals. She rested a hand on her belly, pregnant with her second child as their mouths worked her over and made cum multiple times.

leeter
leeter
102 Followers