The Valkyrie Project - Chapter 11

Story Info
Self Control training goes awry.
3.3k words
4.68
2.7k
4
0

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse rested her head on Jamie's ample breasts, smooching each of them affectionately. Jamie rested eyes closed with a contented half smile on her face. Their training had largely been going well when they weren't in the lab working on what had now been semi-officially termed "Project Sharpened Spear." Jesse's fingers slipped down tracing over her lover's perfect waist and belly. She admired the tone that had built up over the past few months. They were still a few months out from their final qualifications to become Valkyrie. But the progress both made was rather extraordinary. She stroked Jamie's cock and licked her nipples lewdly trying to tease her lover and break her control.

One of the skills they'd had to practice as absolute control over their arousal, while it wasn't a pass or fail for moving forwards it was extremely useful for a Valkyrie. It was also one that both seemed to be mastering exceptionally well as Jamie's shaft was still very flaccid in Jesse's fingers. The futa decided to try a different tact and plunged her fingers into Jamie's petals succeeding in getting her lover to squeal and squirm.

"Nobody expects the teasing fingers in the pussy!" Jesse memed making fun of the old comedy sketch.

Jamie laughed and tackled her lover "Our chief weapon is surprise, surprise and fanatical lover with expert fingers!" she responded carrying the meme on as she suddenly brought her arousal back. "Your turn" she whispered into Jesse's ear before sliding a very hard and throbbing inside, catching her off guard.

Jesse squirmed and ground herself on that cock "My turn... let's see who cums first!" she leaned up and teased both of Jamie's teats with her tongue. So began the latest round in their new favorite game.

Jamie wasn't about to lose either; "Tease" she taunted and lifted Jesse up out of the sheets to take away her access to those rock hard nipples. She felt Jamie's arms wrap around her neck as their lips locked together. The kiss being a defensive strategy on both of their parts.

Jesse ground hard, using newly won control of her vaginal muscles to massage and squeeze Jamie's cock while her wife couldn't bounce her because of the kiss. Her assumption however didn't hold true, while Jamie couldn't bounce her she could roll her hips and that's exactly what she did in rapid succession. The futa executing a series of rapid fire shallow thrusts into her wife's wet petals.

Jamie leaned back to put Jesse on top, her hand sliding down to stroke her wife's hard cock trapped between them while the other groped a teat and teased the nipple.

The rolled again as the kiss broke, Jesse managing to disengage laughing "Silly, you've stroked me to victory" she grinned predatorily and pounced. She'd allowed herself some precum, which she now used against Jamie's cute rose. In a single quick move she thrust in, knowing that any hesitation would mean another reversal.

The sudden penetration garnered a loud squeal from Jamie, the futa squeezing down hard with her ass to keep her love away from her prostate, a losing effort. But as it turned out still not a bad strategy in the context of their game.

The sudden constriction around her cock made Jesse groan with need, she was losing control and needed to end this quick. She grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted it at her cock. She could have lubed it herself with pre but risked cumming early if she did. Her other hand closing around Jamie's hard shaft. She could see her wife was also in the same pickle, to get her off she'd have to loosen up or reverse and was losing steam. She leaned down and kissed her wife deeply, their tongues dancing together as she felt legs wrap around her back, keeping her from leaning back and keeping her advantage.

Jamie broke the kiss first "Truce?" she whispered as she ground her ass on her lover's thick fuckmeat.

"Truce..." Jesse agreed before thrusting in deep against Jamie's prostate and then letting her control go as they came together.

The cock trapped between them sprayed them both with copious amounts of the thick highly virile white cream both had started to produce in the last few weeks as Jesse's own cock filled up Jamie's ass to the brim and even left her with a small 'baby bump' of bloat.

Jesse collapsed into her wife's arms "Longer that time..." she murmured as she slowly came down from her climax feeling the heat of the pulsing rod squirt its last against her cleavage. Lips caught her own as she felt arms join the legs wrapped around her. She leaned into the kiss closing her eyes and just enjoyed the moment.

Trapped beneath her lover Jamie moaned into the kiss, their rock hard teats were pressed together and doing their best to make her horny again. She took advantage of the momentary lapse to start round two.


The two lay panting in the sweat and cum soaked sheets. Jamie's head rested on Jesse's breast in a convenient place to start round four if she really wanted to; but the growl of both of their stomachs brought them out of it. "Mmmhm, I think we may need a snack." she murmured before rolling off to get out of bed. She grabbed a bath robe and tossed it at Jesse before shuffling off in her own towards the small apartment's kitchen. A small murmur of thanks coming from behind as Jesse got up too.

Jesse put on the robe and then picked up her pad, a beautiful curved eyebrow raising as she reviewed the data. She stood and shuffled into the kitchen absent mindedly licking up some of her lover's seed still on her wrist from the last round.

The sound and smell of open faced melts filled the kitchen as Jamie put together rather substantial meals for both of them. They had been collecting reams of data on their bodies over the past few months and adjusting nutrition and other aspects to better handle the changes that were happening.

Shuffling into the kitchen Jesse set the pad down and moved to set the table. "Hon, did you notice we doubled our hold out times with each round?" she observed as she set down the napkins.

"Yep, check the cum data. I have a hunch I'm curious about. Because we absolutely trashed the sheets. I've already put in an order for more because if we keep this up we're going to need disposables." Jamie observed as she waited for the cheese to get bubbly and awesome.

Jesse ran a hand through her hair dislodging some of the cum caked into it. They'd both have to shower after they ate, but at the moment calories were more important. Each had been blowing through over five thousand calories a day. A number usually reserved for oil rig workers, bering sea fishermen, and other folk doing exceptionally physical workers. "Increasing volume and..." she paused for a moment "Valkyrie retrovirus and nano presence in increasing amounts. Hun, I'm not sure it's safe for us to have sex with anyone not a Valkyrie." she observed chewing on her hair ends as she sat down to eat.

Plates of steaming hot food slid on the place settings before Jamie plopped her ample bottom into the seat next to her wife. "It's not, normal inhibited Valkyrie cum only contains dead retro virus. But our sheets are biohazard material. A normal person or a futa sleeping in them would be in for one hell of a surprise. Not that it would happen quickly. I thought I was being paranoid when I put the bio/nano trap in on our plumbing but it looks like it was wise." she observed.

A month prior dead retro-virus had started to show up in their cum, something that shouldn't have happened at all since they weren't yet Valkyrie and still wore the inhibitor bracelets. But it had spooked the couple enough that they'd taken precautions both to monitor and to prevent any accidents. The first was they had moved on base from the prior apartment they'd shared near Sandy. The second was to start monitoring everything realtime, and finally to place bio/nano traps at places things could escape including the plumbing and HVAC.

Jesse checked the bracelet she wore using the pad "Oh shit" she muttered softly and immediately dialed Sandy without even bothering to explain.

A quick glance at the pad between bites showed what Jamie had feared as well. Their inhibitor bracelets were maxing out. Something was happening with them that was activating things that should have been very dormant.


Half an hour and a shower later Sandy stood their kitchen with Rhonda. The two handed over the data and eyes went wide with shock. Rhonda, now finally promoted to Brigadier spoke first. "Damn, I know I'd been pushing you two hard with the training. Hell harder than I've pushed any recruit we've ever had." She sighed. "But you two lapped it up and just asked for more, I was beginning to think you two were masochists. But if this data is to be believed we've somehow started your Valkyrie process without intending to do so."

Jamie shook her head no "Not quite, at least I don't think so" she was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Crystal was quickly let in "Let me see the data" she said before even removing her coat, completely skipping pleasantries. As one of the lead designers of the nano currently in the couples' bodies she'd been one of their primary resources over the past few months as they conducted research. "Fuck, fuck fuck fuck" she muttered before looking up "You two are going into Valentina's care now, no ifs ands or buts. You're not safe to be in any potential public place, not until we understand why the inhibitors aren't working."

"But they are" Jesse interrupted "In fact they are working at hard limits."

"Exactly." Crystal stated and tossed each a set of what looked like the inhibitor bands around each Valkyrie's wrists. "Put those on now, if you don't stabilize then you do as I say."

They wasted no time putting them on before checking the pad for readings. The entire room lost tension as they came back as within the inhibitor limits for the bands, but not by a large margin. Sandy cleared her throat "I've already lost one daughter to failure to inhibit, and even if Rachyle can now visit on a regular basis I'd rather not lose two more."

They each looked at each other then to Rhonda and Crystal. Ultimately it was Rhonda's call as the commanded of the Valkyrie in the city and the officer tasked by Tina with their training. "Give me a second" she said brow furrowed as she poured over the data. "What were you doing at these points?" she asked circling a few points that they'd clearly blown way past their inhibitor's limits.

"Training, specifically self control training. Albeit in a um..." Jamie trailed off.

"Highly competitive way" Jesse finished for her.

"So teasing the fuck out of each other until you came?" Crystal asked.

"In essence yes, trying to stay within edge while getting the other to cum."

Crystal bit her lip and pondered. "My recommendation for what it's worth is we get them an apartment next to Valentina's but as long as they wear Valkyrie inhibitors they won't be restricted to facility insofar as the data stays stable. But no training not in a controlled Biohazard safe facility. I'll also need access to your realtime data stream so I can set my own alarms."

"What if we used the collars?" Jamie pondered out loud.

Crystal was already shaking her head no "Unless you have a new version you haven't told me about since we met yesterday I don't see the point. The collars help prevent dis-regulation until a Valkyrie can re-establish their own controls. Rachyle being case in point as she's nearly ready for release. The government is trying to figure out the best strategy to handle the PR on it. Obviously it looks weird to have someone that sacrificed their life attempting to become Valkyrie suddenly show up again. But it looks like they are going to just swear everybody to secrecy and put a censorship order in on it and then modify the memorial to indicate she survived somehow."

The Valkyrie took a deep breath "But you two aren't dis-regulated" she pointed to data she previously circled when they were training. "On the contrary you're in prefect regulation, which is why this is so disturbing." She slipped to a graph they hadn't yet looked at, their nano-sync. For most Valkyrie it hovered in the seventy to eighty percent range except when uninhibited and in combat or sex, when it usually spiked to the ninetieth percentile. In theory a 100% sync rate should have been impossible, but the graph was either very broken or they had achieved the impossible.

Jesse and Jamie quickly began to dive into the data. "Holy fucking shit, this can't be right." Jamie muttered.

"No love... it is, look at the period after we swapped inhibitors" Jesse murmured.

The futa cursed under her breath they were near as no different asymptotically pegged to 100%. "But how?" she said softly looking up into her wife's eyes. The look on Jesse's face telling her that she didn't know either.

Rhonda cleared her throat "Crystal, I think you do don't you."

"I may yes.... but it's a hunch only." She looked up at Sandy first then to each of the couple. "General can we talk about that here?"

"Yes, I'm authorizing it. Also we're on base within secure housing. These homes were designed to be used as SCIFs by couples working together on highly classified projects... like 'Sharpened Spear'." Rhonda referenced the lovebird's current project.

The Valkyrie nodded "So the strain of nano you two carry is obviously different. You're both familiar with the circumstances." She closed her eyes and leaned her head back running a hand through her hair "When we were isolating down strains of nano and retrovirus for project 'Battle Maiden' we'd come down to a final few samples. One you're familiar with that worked well in moderately sick people that weren't about to die with the pox and healthy subjects. It was easily generally easy to inhibit using the nano. It also forms the basis for the early Amazon project. A slightly more aggressive version we originally used only for the Valkyrie, even today that strain in pure form is what makes someone into a Valkyrie. Retrovirus wise that's what you have in you."

"But we only got that a year ago when we became Amazon?" Jamie posited.

Crystal shook her head "No, on the contrary you've been carriers the entire time. Jamie, I'm not sure how to say this... but you never had a choice. Either of you." She gestured to the window and the people beyond base "They have a choice, the nano and virus that we used to get rid of the pox was highly targeted. So until it's replaced with a new nano and virus during Amazon inoculation they can go about being the old genders."

Rhonda growled at the term 'old genders' "Crystal, males and females are fine as they are. They are not 'old genders'."

The Valkyrie looked up not cowed but now defiant either. Just matter of fact "General, there are three or four generations of 'male' and 'female' left. The data is conclusive. We're already starting to see blessed children from unchanged couples. It was something we suspected might happen and the data bears it out. Hell there is now even a cult called 'Church of the Goddess' that's been taking off encouraging people to become Amazon to show their faith."

Rhonda cut her off "I get it, continue the story we're digressing." she was nothing if not practical and terms were politics that didn't really affect the current conversation even if they would affect a much bigger picture as not all the world was so enthused with the Amazon futa.

Crystal nodded "Right, so when did you start to feel arousal during your conversion process?" she asked them.

Rhonda answered for them "Prior to the nano injection. Literally as soon as I put in the dispensers. The heat and scent change was distinct and sudden."

The couple closed their open mouths, it was hard to argue with a Valkyrie on such things as their heightened senses could easily track that sort of thing.

The scientist nodded "Jamie, when did you stop being colorblind? When you were thirteen?"

"Yes" she nodded and blushed.

"Wait you were colorblind?" Jesse asked dumbfounded.

"Yeah, Dad, Sam, and I all were. It runs in the family."

"Ran" Crystal corrected. "It was removed from Sandy's genome when she became Valkyrie, and yours the night we saved your lives." She picked up the pad and opened some files from her office, carefully arranging them on two of the devices. "For obvious reasons we monitor the families of Valkyrie and you two in particular to ensure nothing weird happens. Not sure how the hell I missed this one though." the resignation in her voice very clear as she set the pads down for them to look at.

"Wait... that's impossible" Sandy broke the silence first. "Genetic damage doesn't just repair itself like that."

"Look at my chromosomes" Jamie said softly in shock "I've been a valkyrie since I was thirteen." the futa stepped back in deep thought. "But how?! That level of genetic modification should have been visible. I was angsting hard for years about if I wanted to go through the Amazon process and even consider becoming Valkyrie. But with that genome..." she trailed off.

Jesse lifted up the pad with her own data handing it to Jamie "Seems it should be both of us."

"You both are passing familiar with the Amazon transformation process. It's a muted version of the Valkyrie one after all. How long should it take for arousal to first appear in someone inoculated against pox?" Crystal asked, although the last bit was unnecessary. The government had a mandatory 100% inoculation rate. It had been controversial a the time but nobody had died so critics were left with no argument.

"Average arousal onset time is between fifteen to thirty minutes after nano-injection." Jamie answered.

"Yet you both felt it immediately or near as no different, I'm willing to bet that your nano never changed over like they were supposed to. Nor did the retrovirus." She picked up the pad flicking through data until she found what she wanted putting it down on the counter for all to see "Yeeeeep, hunch proven." She took a deep breath again and pulled her hands over her face for a moment as the thought about how to explain it.

"So the last line of nano was different than the rest, instead of inhibiting and controlling the virus it aided and abetted. It is hyper aggressive in defending the host. So much so that we feared it would kill you in its zeal and inhibited it almost immediately." The valkyrie picked up the tablet again and dug through to the oldest and most classified data. "But we may have acted too soon. While it is protective it wasn't going to kill you. The draw down in vitals was it putting you both in a protective coma so it could deal with things with less risk. The data indicates that despite the inhibitor bracelets it's been active the entire time. Subtly protecting both of you. Hell if I was to guess Jamie, I'd guess it even potentially caused your angst to get you to consider giving it the resources to fully protect you. Which you ultimately did."

"Wait, so you're saying that our Amazon transformation process was a protective measure by the nano and virus already in us it just used the injections and material to support that goal?"

"Winner winner, chicken dinner..."