The Value of a Good Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The creature cradled her close.

***

Abby woke covered in slithering tentacles. She groaned, blue eyes blinking, and then tensed as understanding came back to her. She wriggled and the creature gently deposited her onto the floor. "Ah- we- you-"

She shivered, covering her body. "You, you...you did the nasty with me."

One of the creature's tentacles nodded in an almost amused fashion. She muttered, "Ah didn't know...ah must of have been insane! Ah shouldn't have done it! If Momma found out, ah'd be thrown out of the house! Oh, this is bad!" She paced, her hands moving to cover her breasts and pussy. "I should go."

All three of the creature's eyes widened; one of its tentacles gently reached out to curl around her arm. She shook it away. "No! This isn't right! I gotta go home- Momma'd be furious for me being gone all night." She snatched up her clothing. "Ah gotta go wash...shit. Ah'm gonna smell so funky! Ah gotta go!" She turned and ran down the attic stairs, her breasts wobbling with the rapid movement.

The creature watched her go, its tentacles lowered. Its central mass seemed to slump.

There was a sudden cacophony of footsteps as Abby ran back up the stairs. She darted into the room and quickly laid a kiss on the creature's central mass. "Thanks, by the way." Then she turned and ran back down.

The monster turned and watched her run across the creek bed, its tentacles waggling happily.

***

The next night she came back.

There was no hesitation this time. Abbey shucked off her dress to reveal her naked body, her nipples already hard, her pussy already sopping wet. "Ah need you," she said, as the creature's tentacles twined around her, "Ah need you bad. You'all done something to me but Ah don't care what. Just do the nasty with me!"

Five minutes later she lay on her hands and knees, staring sightlessly ahead, her hips thrusting back as the monster pumped her eager pussy with its massive erection. Tentacles cupped her breasts, massaged her nipples and teased her ass and clit. Another teased her lips as she babbled mindlessly, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me forever! Ah want it! Ah want you...more...please! Yes!" She howled in ecstasy as she broke her body and mind against her inhuman lover, binding herself to the creature through her growing addiction to the pleasure only it could bring.

Above the panting and groaning and slithering noises, the creature sensed the sounds of footsteps. Something crept up the stairwell, their tread heavy and uncertain. Without pausing Abby's ravishment, the creature turned its three eyes to the door.

A man, fat and muscular and cruel-looking, stood at the doorway. His mean, piggy eyes widened in shock and horror at the scene in front of him. He stepped into the room, a length of iron in his hands. "Ah found you! Ah found you, you damn whore!" He advanced on Abby, the rutting girl utterly oblivious to the danger. "Whatever this thing is, it won't save you! You belong to-"

One of the creature's tentacles darted out; its movement were swift and sure and quick. It wrapped around the man's neck and then flexed. There was a crack the man slumped to the floor, his head jutting out at an unnatural angle. The monster turned back to lavish attention on Abby, its errant tentacle running along her scalp lovingly as she began to scream again in orgasm.

The creature's cock pulsed, sending a fresh batch of its dark seed into her eager womb. Abby collapsed onto the ground, only to be brought back into the monster's loving embrace. Once again, she slept pressed up against it.

When she woke in the morning, Abby blinked blearily at the corpse on the floor. "Is...is that...?"

The creature nodded a tentacle in her direction.

"Did you..."

Another nod. The creature's eyes watched her closely as she stared down at Bob's body. Eventually she said, "Ah don't know what ah'm gonna tell Momma."

One of the creature's tentacles gently touched her face. Her eyes widened. "You wanna...you wanna meet my Momma?"

Another nod. A second tentacle stroked her breast. "She always did say we needed a man in the house...you think she'll, um...appreciate you?" She gasped as a second tentacle gentle prodded her ass. "Ah guess..." she breathed, "Ah guess you gotta way with women. Alright. You'll can come and see Momma then... but maybe..." she grinned. "Maybe one more for the road? All quick-like?"

The creature's tentacles slithered up to touch her body afresh. As she was eased against its massive length, she leant forward to kiss it. "Ah guess Momma was right. A good man is all ah need."

12