All Comments on 'The Vampire and the Goth Ch. 19'

by JosephineKuo

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Huzzah!

I’ve been waiting a while to get back into this series again and this was another fun entry. Thanks for the great read!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 3 years ago

Have enjoyed the story so far.

The thing with Helen suddenly attacking the guy was weird. Why did she do this? Supposedly he was her boss, yet it seems she had no idea of what was happening. It was never explained why she was at the meeting.

You have written the story as 1st person, yet persistently inclde things the protagonist would have no knowledge about. If you need to include events away from his presence then write it totally in 3rd person POV. It would make the story much more credible. So often I had to check who the protagonist was, as it often felt like it was from his girlfriends POV, even though not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJosephineKuo@JosephineKuo
Hi! I'm a freelance writer who specializes in writing about Human Resources and employee relations. I'm also a retired phone sex operator. I've only recently decided to try writing fiction, and I've always loved Literotica, so here I am. I value your input, so please tell m...