The Vampire and The Traveler Ch. 05

Story Info
A curious boy gets more than he bargained for.
3k words
4.63
6.2k
6

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MothBoi
MothBoi
130 Followers

Once they arrived at his apartment, they decided to just relax on the couch and watch some tv. It was the next best thing to going to the theater, and besides, Lilith seemed very curious about the anime he'd been talking with her about.

Alex started up the first episode, then sat down next to her. He'd rewatched the show before, so it was really more of a half-watch than anything. He'd mostly played it because she was so interested.

"Hey, before I get too comfortable, I was going to make some coffee. Did you want any?" He asked, recalling that she was nocturnal so he was probably in for a long night.

"Hm?" She looked to him. "You can make me a cup if you want to. Just go light on the cream and sugar, I prefer my coffee darker."

"Alright, I'll go ahead and make some." He stood up from the couch and headed to the kitchen.

"Did you want me to pause it?"

"Oh no, I've seen this plenty of times." He said, waving her off as he turned on the coffee machine. The smell of the beans began wafting through the air as he brewed up the two cups.

A few minutes later, he came back with two steaming mugs and joined her on the couch again. Sipping the bitter drink she'd been given, Lilith looked over at him. "You look rather cold over there." She said. "Why don't you get closer?"

"I'm not cold at all, but I'll take the offer."

He scooched over to her side of the couch, then leaned against her. He rested his head against her shoulder.

"There you go." She ruffled his hair. As he expected, she seemed much more relaxed now that they were alone.

After finishing his coffee, he sat it on the side table next to hers then snuggled up closer. He got on top of her, sitting himself down on her lap.

She embraced him from behind, holding him close. She was tall enough that having him in front of her didn't obstruct her view much at all, in fact she was able to rest her head on top of his.

They stayed like that for some time, getting through the entirety of the show. Lilith was totally fixated on it, holding him like a stuffed animal as her eyes were glued to the screen. Once they finished the finale, she went for the remote.

"That was very interesting!" She said. "I wonder where the story goes next." She went to the listing of episodes. "Wait." She noticed they'd reached the end. "Where is season 2?!"

"They canceled it." He sighed. "It only got those 12 episodes because the show wasn't getting much attention. The manga kept going, though."

"It was such a good show..." he couldn't see her face, but he could hear the disappointment in her voice "why would they cancel it?"

"I wish it hadn't but-" it was then he realized something "wait, we got through all 12 episodes so that means," he checked his phone "we've been here for 4 hours?!"

"Has it really been that long?" She looked over his shoulder to see the time on his phone. "Oh, so we have. I believe that's enough for now." She patted him on the hips. "Get up, will you?"

"Oh, right." He stood up, freeing her from his weight.

She rose to her feet and stretched. Her legs had gotten stiff from sitting down for so long. "I'm glad you showed me that, but I'm a bit upset about the ending. You set me up for disappointment."

"I forgot about the ending!" He cried. "Besides, you can still read the manga if you want to finish the story."

"I'm just teasing." She put her hands on her hips and sighed. "Now what to do next..."

"I'm fine with whatever to be honest. What are you in the mood for?"

She didn't have to think about it for long before she gave her answer. "Why don't we take this to your bedroom?"

"Oh really?" He giggled.

"Yes, really. Come with me." She grabbed him by the hand and took him into the other room. After closing and locking the door behind her, she sat down on his bed.

He put his hands behind him and began swaying idly. "I'm once again asking what you're in the mood for."

"Well before we begin anything," she said, crossing her legs. "I want you to strip for me."

He pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it aside. When he pulled down his skirt, he tried to do it slowly. He'd never stripped for someone before, so it was all a bit new to him. When the skirt was pulled down, it was revealed that he was wearing black lingerie.

"Wait, why are you wearing that?" Lilith asked, looking a little surprised.

"I figured we'd do something again tonight and I wanted to wear something cute for you." He scratched his head bashfully. "Do you like it?"

"I do. In fact, I almost want you to keep it on. Though if you get too turned on, the fabric might rip." She sighed, looking a little disappointed. "Go ahead and take it off. Slowly..."

"Glad I'm not the only one who was worried about that. Thought I was just being paranoid..." he slowly slid the panties down his legs, freeing his cock from the tight-fitting lingerie. This was then followed by the thigh-highs, and then he found himself standing naked in front of her.

"You're such a pretty boy..." she said, gazing lustfully at her new mortal boyfriend. "I want to do all sorts of things to you. Are there any toys in here by chance?"

"They're in a cardboard box under my bed." He answered without hesitation.

She got off the bed and pulled out the box from underneath the bedframe. In it, he had the works: dildos, butt plugs, vibrators, and lubricant. "You're more of a pervert than I thought." She observed, rustling through the colorful variety of toys. "No strap-on, though. I guess I'll have to bring the one I have at home next time I come over. In the meantime," she pulled out a butt plug "this will make a good substitute."

After dousing it in lube, she bent him over. Spreading his cheeks out, she gently inserted the plug in his tight asshole.

After plugging up his bussy, she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him against her. "You know, I said it was a servant's duty to please his master." She said, grasping his throat. "But now since we've entered a new stage of our relationship, I think I'll return the favor and treat you tonight." She chuckled. "But don't get any ideas, you'll still have to make me feel good as well. Sex should never be a one-way street after all."

"True..." she had to have been aware of the effect she had on him, since she kept doing things that made him lose all his composure. It was like she almost immediately figured out where all his buttons were and started pressing them to her hearts content.

Lilith then started stripping down herself, which did not take very long since the dress was a one-piece. After that, she crawled onto his bed. Resting her head against the pillows, she opened her arms. "Come here." He wasted no time in joining her.

Sitting in front of her, his back was against her body. He was hemmed in by her legs, and her dark arms wrapped around him. It was as if she was enveloping him.

She slid her cold hands on his torso, working her way down until she grabbed his soft dick. She groped his full balls and rubbed on the limp shaft. It was already getting harder, slowly growing in her hand as she pleasured him. It kept growing, slowly arching up until it became erect. He was so aroused by her that all she had to do was touch it a little bit.

Using her free hand, she started toying with his nipples. She rubbed her fingers on them, then started pinching.

Alex stifled a moan. "Fuck, mommy!"

"Mommy?" She paused. "Did you just call me mommy?"

"I'm sorry, it just came out! I won't call you that again if you don't like it."

"I don't mind, though I honestly prefer the 'mistress' and 'goddess' titles. But since I'm treating you," she resumed stroking "I'll be your mommy just for tonight."

She continued to pinch his nipples as she stroked his shaft. Eventually she started rubbing on the pink, bulging tip. He grunted as he felt her fingers on his most sensitive spot. Lilith chuckled and kissed him on the back of his neck. "I can feel you convulsing in my hand. Your body can be so honest." She leaned in and whispered into his ear. "You're such a good boy." He twitched again when she said that. "Oh, do you like it when I call you that?"

"Yes, I love it!" Whenever his cock convulsed, he could feel his anus tightening around the plug, stimulating his prostate.

She whispered in his ear again. "Good boy." His long, thick shaft twitched again as she stroked it. She found his reactions adorable. "I didn't have you pegged as a mommy's boy, but I guess it makes sense. That's to be expected from a little femboy who likes it when women dominate him. Oh, and speaking of pegging, I simply can't wait to give you a taste of my strap. Next opportunity I get, I'm going to peg you."

"I look forward to it..." Alex had lost any semblance of composure at this point and was losing himself in the pleasure.

Kissing him on the back of the neck again, she slapped his dick. He winced at the slight pain. She then reached both arms around him and started using both hands on his dick. One hand rubbed on the tip while the other stroked the shaft. She could feel precum beginning to ooze out of it. As her hands rubbed on it, the white liquid was spread around and dirtied his cock. The top part started getting slimy from its own cum.

Alex's hand started looking for something to cling onto, and eventually gripped the sheets. Having someone else stroke his cock felt completely different from masturbation, because now he had no control over it. She simply did as she pleased, and all he could do was give in.

Lilith eventually used her other hand to start groping at his balls again. As she did so, her strokes became slow and deliberate. He arched his back against her, feeling himself getting closer to an orgasm.

She chuckled softly. "You're so cute."

"I'm getting close..." he gasped.

She grabbed him by the neck with her free hand. "Be a good boy and cum for mommy."

Feeling her fingers wrapped around his throat was the breaking point. Semen started spurting out of his cock, getting all over his torso.

"Goodness, you made quite a mess." She observed, cleaning him up with some tissues.

"I'm sorry."

"There's nothing to apologize for, I was just teasing."

"So-" he stopped himself, realizing he was about to apologize for no reason again.

After cleaning up, he turned around and faced her. "So, what do you want to do now?"

"To be honest, I kind of want to fuck you again." She laid back. "I know I said I'd treat you tonight, but..." she looked down and spread her legs out. Reaching down, she started fingering her wet pussy. "All this made me so horny." She sighed. "I had fun toying with you, but it's just not fair if only one of us feels good." She tilted her head back, feeling just how wet she'd gotten.

He could feel his dick getting harder again, seeing his mistress starting to masturbate right in front of him.

She saw his cock rising, and licked her lips. "That's it, I can't take it anymore." With a sudden swiftness, she pounced on him like a panther. She grabbed him by the legs and forced him into the amazon position. Before he knew it, she was right on top of him.

"Wha-?" He looked at her with a surprised expression.

"You'll have to forgive me, it's just that your reactions were so cute and I got excited. I can't explain it, but you have such a strong effect on me. You drive me crazy."

"I could almost say the same for you." Though he wasn't expecting her to suddenly pounce on him, he was definitely enjoying the situation. Being overpowered by her just made him more excited.

"I can tell. You seem to get easily flustered with me." She caressed his face. "But enough chat, I'm ready for you."

"Then take me."

Raising her body up, she grabbed his cock by the shaft then gently inserted it. She held him by the ankles and started fucking him slowly. Looking down at him, the two locked eyes. From her perspective, he looked so helpless and innocent as she maintained total control. Servant or not, he was still hers.

Alex tilted his head back, feeling his cock rub against all her walls. She lowered her hips, pushing against him as she took in his whole shaft. It was so hot inside her, it felt like he'd melt.

"Are you enjoying this?" Lilith asked.

"Yeah, you feel amazing." He sighed, looking up at her. "How about you?"

"Must I answer?" She used a free hand to rub on her clit. "It's just as good as last time. You're hitting such a nice spot."

"Aren't you the one hitting it?"

She chuckled. "I suppose, but that's just semantics. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to start getting more intense now."

He nodded, then she started moving her hips more quickly. She moved back and forth, roughly grinding on his dick. With how hard she was fucking him, it only took a few minutes before he had to come again.

"I'm close again!"

She pulled his hair. "Come for me."

He was forced to look into her eyes as more cum spurted out of his cock. The fact that she could see every expression he made felt a little embarrassing.

She licked her lips, still holding him by the hair. "You're such a treat. I think I'll have more of you." With that, she went back to fucking him.

He wasn't sure how much time passed, but she kept riding him and made herself cum several times. Eventually she had fully satisfied herself and decided to stop. By that point he had been pushed to his limit, but he enjoyed it nonetheless.

Deciding some aftercare was in order, she invited him to rest his head on her lap and he happily accepted. Laying his head on her lap, she began running her hands through his locks. It was just like when he was sitting on her lap as they watched tv: her thick thighs were excellent cushions.

"I didn't get too rough with you, did I?" She asked.

"Oh no, not at all. It was great. I'm feeling a little lightheaded, but other than that I'm fine."

"That figures..." she ruffled his hair "so, what do you want to do now? I have the rest of the night, after all."

"Oh right...nocturnal. Y'know, I'm beginning to realize that having a vampire girlfriend might come with some slight scheduling issues."

"But you told me you've pulled all-nighters before! Surely this will be no problem for you."

"I did when I was a teenager, but it's not as easy now that I'm in my 20s. But I can still manage if it means spending time with you. It's not your fault that you burn up in the sun."

"Well, I suppose I could bring an umbrella, but that's a rather risky move."

"True." He turned on his back so that he was looking up at her. "How much longer were you planning to stay here?"

"I didn't have an exact time in mind. I would like to allow some time to get home before dawn though," she looked at her phone "so I may not stay too much later."

"You could always spend the day here. The curtains should keep the sun out."

"As nice as that sounds, I'm afraid I'll be missed if I stay here. There are some things I had scheduled for tomorrow night."

"That's too bad, I would've liked to cook you dinner in the morning."

"This won't be your only chance for that." She ran a hand through her kinky hair. "I'll probably visit you again in the coming weeks. Besides, don't you have work in the morning?"

His heart stopped. "I had genuinely forgotten about that, fuck."

She giggled. "You were right, this difference in schedules is a bit of a problem. But we'll find a way."

"Well, since we still have a little time," he shifted his gaze, avoiding eye contact "I was thinking we could, uhm...kiss?"

"My, how scandalous! What's next, hand holding?" She laughed. "Of course it's okay, come here!"

"I just wanted to ask first..." he chuckled a bit, before raising up his body and sitting himself down on her lap again. Wrapping his arms around her, he leaned in for a kiss and their lips met. She fell back onto the mattress, bring him down with her as they started making out. Laying on top of Lilith, Alex felt rather small. She cupped his head and stuck her tongue into his mouth, as their two naked bodies stacked on top of each other. He probably would have gotten hard again, were it not for the fact that she already made it sore.

Eventually making out turned to cuddling. Holding each other and laying under the covers, they simply chatted about meaningless things as the rest of the night waned away. It was a good first date.

MothBoi
MothBoi
130 Followers