The Vampire Galveston

Story Info
Vampire Galveston remembers Native American lover Luna.
2.8k words
2.33
985
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit," Galveston Moor said to himself. The six-foot-two, dark-skinned and burly African American fellow looked at the television set inside Harry's Pub. The New England Evening News was on, and like every other patron in the pub, Galveston couldn't believe what he was seeing or hearing. There was an outbreak of a disease, and whatever it was, it was transmitted through bites and turned ordinary people into violent maniacs. All of this cut a bit too close to home. If Galveston's heart still beat, it would have thundered. Mercifully, his pulse didn't quicken. The man has been Undead for well over two centuries, after all.

Harry's Pub, located on Main Street in the City of Brockton, Massachusetts, has been one of Galveston's favorite watering holes for ages. Located down the street from the courthouse, the public library and the local YMCA, Harry's Pub has a reputation as a rowdy establishment. Harry Brown, the owner, a tall, fifty-something black man, stood behind the counter, eyes glued to the television. Across from him, a red-haired young white woman and her Latino boyfriend talked while looking at their cellphones. Nothing unusual there. Today's generation is all about social media presence and constant entertainment. They wouldn't notice an asteroid until it hit them.

"Can you believe this shit?" Refika Mehmet asked, shaking her head. Galveston shot Refika a look. He was still processing it all, and hadn't exactly asked for her input. Refika licked her lips and frowned. When the old guy gets like this, it was best to give him his space. Several of the pub's male patrons and some of the women looked at Refika. The young woman ignored them. Prey can wait. The news program changed to a developing story in Nashua, New Hampshire. Apparently, the New Hampshire State Police was dealing with a development situation involving some violent maniacs.

Galveston pried his gaze from the television and looked at Refika. Five feet nine inches tall, curvy and fit, with golden brown skin and long, curly dark hair, Refika is as alluring as she is dangerous. Born in the City of Malatya, Turkey, to a Turkish father and an African mother, Refika was the daughter of two worlds and a wild one. Ten years ago, Refika was working as a model in the City of Paris, France, when she got caught in a feud between rival Vampire houses. One of those Vampire houses was led by Master Vitar, an old enemy of Galveston's. After a series of events too complicated to get into, Galveston turned Refika into a Vampire. They'd been roaming together ever since.

"If what the news report says is true, we're all in deep trouble," Galveston said glumly. He gulped down his bourbon and then asked for another. Harry the bartender grinned and poured Galveston another cup. Galveston had been coming to this particular establishment for years. Refika, like a dutiful fledgling, followed her Vampire Master everywhere. Galveston could be crude and taciturn but by Undead standards, he was a decent man.

"Gal, do you know something the rest of us don't, buddy?" Harry the bartender asked, and Galveston flashed the man a wan smile. When Galveston first set foot in the pub, more than fifteen years ago, Harry was a recently divorced Jamaican immigrant trying to run a business. Galveston fronted Harry the cash he needed to open the pub, and the two became business partners. Galveston stayed on as a silent partner. Harry was decent, and didn't ask too many questions. He never even brought up the fact that Galveston didn't seem to age. Imagine that. What a guy...

"I think I've watched too much Walking Dead or Resident Evil," Galveston said mirthlessly, and he raised his glass to Harry, who nodded. Refika watched the two men, and slowly let out her breath. Even after being a Vampire for a decade, the young woman still couldn't get used to not breathing. The Undead do not breathe, and their hearts do not beat. Vampire skin feels cold to the touch, and they drink blood to survive. Their systems cannot tolerate solid foods, though they love alcohol and other beverages. Such is the life of the Undead...

"There's nothing about these things being like zombies, could be maniacs strung out on PCP," Refika said haughtily. Harry stroked his chin thoughtfully and nodded. Galveston looked at Refika and bit back a stiff reply. Among the Undead, newbie Vampires are supposed to show deference to their Vampire Masters, but Refika is a feisty, opinionated sort. That's what Galveston gets for turning a millennial woman into one of the Undead. Galveston silently grumbled, wondering what possessed him to turn Refika into one of the Undead. Eternity isn't for everyone...

"Whatever these things are, they're going to make life harder for everyone, us and the humans," Galveston said quietly. Refika smiled and shrugged, then took a sip of her whiskey. Even as a mortal, Refika had a high tolerance for alcohol and a lot of other things that weren't exactly good for you. At the age of twenty one, Refika had been one of the top models in the City of Paris, France. She had the face, body and booty that modeling agencies simply dreamed of. Refika had been on top of the world. Hollywood directors wanted to get her into movies. Everyone wanted a piece of her. Of course, all that came to an end after Refika became a Vampire. That last bit changed everything...

"Do you think we need to worry about them?" Refika asked, and Galveston licked his lips, choosing his words carefully. In his two centuries plus of existence, Galveston has roamed the world and seen much of its beauty and danger. The Vampire world is small, and dangerous. Worldwide, there are perhaps five to ten thousand Vampires, scattered across various countries and territories. The Undead don't get along with their own kind, but adhere to a strict set of rules to prevent chaos and conflict. Such is the way of the Vampire...

Powerful memories tugged away at Galveston's consciousness, and his mind slipped into memory lane. When Galveston became a Vampire, more than two centuries ago, he'd been a former slave. In his mid-thirties, Galveston escaped the Texan plantation where he'd been born and tried to flee to the North. While roaming the Midwestern wilderness, a starving, desperate Galveston came across a strange woman. The tall, bronze-skinned and dark-haired lady appeared to be Native American, but Galveston would soon learn that she was much more than she appeared. The Vampires were everywhere, and humans often encounter them without realizing it...

"Don't be afraid, lad, I am Luna of the Navajo," said the strange, eerily beautiful Native American woman. Galveston, who'd been hiding in the woods, hesitated. Luna smiled and waved at him, beckoning for him to come closer. Galveston joined Luna at her fire, and met her and her horse Thundercloud. The strange woman welcomed Galveston by her fire, and offered him the meat of a rabbit she'd killed. Galveston humbly accepted.

"Thank you for your generosity Miss Luna," Galveston replied, and as Luna looked on, he hungrily wolfed down the rabbit meat. With his hunger sated, Galveston looked at his host. The lady wore elegant feminine attire that was nevertheless practical. Luna carried a rifle, a machete and a knife, and seemed quite adept at using all three. Galveston had seen Native American scouts come by his former Master Jefferson Moor's plantation, located near Austin. They were something else. He'd always been fascinated by them.

"What is your name, my friend?" Luna asked, and Galveston told her without hesitation. He was half-naked, dog-tired and stank to high heaven, but Luna seemed to welcome his presence. As the night rolled on, Galveston shared his tale with Luna. The life of a slave in pre-Civil War Texas was a living hell, and Galveston ran away even though he knew he'd be marked for death. Slave owners fear runaway slaves more than the plague. Galveston's likeness was put up on billboards across Texas, and there was a reward for his capture or execution. Galveston wasn't just a runaway slave, he was also a wanted man.

"I want to make it to the North, to freedom," Galveston said to Luna, who smiled and nodded. the two of them talked throughout the night, getting to know each other. Luna told Galveston about her life among the Navajo people, and spoke of how the Americas were before the arrival of the white man. Galveston was intrigued because, well, Luna appeared to be in her forties, and therefore, couldn't have known about that era. Of course, he refrained from saying so. Ladies were sensitive about their age, even an uneducated rogue like Galveston knew that...

"I am much older than I seem, Galveston," Luna said, smiling. Galveston looked into Luna's brown eyes, wondering how she guessed what he was thinking. Galveston nodded gently, unsure how to reply. He warmed his hands on the fire. As he added a few sticks to the fire, he noticed Luna looking at him intently. Galveston frowned, wondering if Luna was worried he might do something. Galveston had killed a white man, an overseer named James Scott, as he escaped the Moor plantation, but he'd never hurt a kind lady like Luna.

"You don't need to worry about me, ma'am, I am thankful for your help and I would never hurt you," Galveston said gently. Luna looked at him and laughed, wryly amused. Galveston frowned, wondering what was so funny. Luna grinned, and drew closer to him. Galveston hesitated. When Luna touched his hand, her touch felt cold. Cold as ice. Was it Galveston's imagination or were Luna's eyes suddenly too dark, and her teeth too sharp and too white?

"I thought about feeding on you but you amuse me, Galveston, I think I'll keep you," Luna said, laughing. Galveston gasped, thinking that Luna intended to capture him and sell him at the slave auction. Luna pounced on him, and even though Galveston was taller and larger than her, the Native American woman overpowered him. As Luna pinned him down and sank her fangs into his neck, Galveston stopped fighting. Galveston passed out. When he woke up, three nights later, he was...changed.

"What did you to me?" Galveston demanded, as he awakened underneath the stars, at an unknown location. Luna had evidently transported Galveston somewhere, in the woods, and they were in a cavern. Outside, the horse Thundercloud grazed peacefully by the firelight. Luna looked at Galveston, and grinned. He saw that her eyes were solid black, and her teeth were actually fangs, and her nails had become claws. Licking her lips, Luna looked at Galveston the way a serpent looks at a cornered mouse. Evidently, Galveston's confusion and discomfort amused Luna...

"I made you a Vampire, Galveston, you're one of the Undead now, and I am your Vampire Master," Luna said confidently. Galveston frowned, unsure of what he was hearing. He didn't like the word Master. He didn't care for Luna's attitude. Oh, and he also didn't like the fact that he couldn't catch his breath. Why was Luna going on about that Vampire nonsense? Galveston didn't believe in Vampires or demons or monsters. The only force of evil Galveston acknowledged were racist white men who enslaved Africans and brought them to the Americas. The ultimate evil...

"What do you want from me?" Galveston asked, and Luna laughed. Taking Galveston by the hand, Luna took him outside. That night, the two of them went into the woods together, and caught a deer. The two Vampires drank from the slain deer, and abandoned its carcass to the wolves, bears and cougars. With his thirst slaked, Galveston felt livelier than ever. As he returned to the cavern with Luna, Galveston felt energized, strong and free. The deer's blood made Galveston feel powerful. He felt invincible...

"Galveston, you're a Vampire now, black or white or brown, our kind are hunted everywhere because we are Undead, we must keep to the shadows and never trust humanity," Luna said firmly. Galveston nodded, still giddy from drinking the deer blood. Lying side by side, Luna told Galveston about the rules of the Vampire world. The Undead had many rules by which they must abide, but Immortality was the ultimate perk. Luna had been alive for almost a thousand years, something which Galveston found fascinating...

"If I live to be a thousand years old, I will see my people set free," Galveston said firmly. Luna looked at him and grinned. Tenderly, she laid her hand on his chest. Galveston looked at Luna, and then the two of them shared a passionate kiss. On the cavern's rough floor, the two Vampires made love. Galveston grinned as Luna slipped out of her clothes, exposing that curvaceous, lovely body of hers. He kissed her and caressed her breasts, and she grabbed his hard cock and nuzzled his neck. Having slaked their thirst, the Vampires satisfied needs of a different sort...

"Let me show you new delights," Luna said, and she climbed on top of Galveston, straddling him. Galveston looked at Luna and smiled. This dark-eyed, sharp-fanged, feral woman was eerily beautiful. The monstrous feminine in all of its glory. Galveston caressed Luna's large breasts, and grinned as she pumped her cold hand up and down his large, stiff cock. Luna inserted Galveston's cock into herself and began riding him. As Luna's cold pussy ensnared his cock, Galveston groaned in pleasure and fucked her passionately.

"Show me everything," Galveston said, and Luna cried out in pleasure as he fucked her. Rolling about on the cavern's floor, the two of them fucked with wild abandon. Luna got on all fours, and Galveston grinned as he admired her thick round ass. Gripping Luna's hips, Galveston entered her with a swift thrust. Moaning and groaning, Luna rocked back against Galveston, driving his hard cock deeper into her pussy. In this fashion, they melted into each other. The two Vampires fucked like there was no tomorrow and didn't let up until exhaustion claimed them.

"Galveston, you will have eternity to discover yourself, and I can show you, if you let me," Luna said, grinning. After fucking for hours, they basked in the cool afterglow of their passionate tryst. Galveston, lying there with Luna in his arms, smiled and stroked her face. The nascent Vampire felt like he could do anything. Becoming a Vampire was the best thing that ever happened to Galveston. In time, Luna would show Galveston the glory of being one of the Undead. Of course, as fate and luck would have it, the two Vampire lovers time together would be short...

"Galveston, are you alright?" Refika asked, her voice snatching him out of his little trip down memory lane. The burly African American Vampire blinked, and for a moment, seemed unsure of where he was. Galveston looked at Refika, and then took a look around. He wasn't in the cavern with Luna anymore. That was ages ago. Centuries ago. Galveston was still in the bar, with Refika, in twenty-first century Brockton, Massachusetts. Total bummer...

"Yeah, I am fine," Galveston said, and he smiled at Refika, but didn't add anything further. One of the other patrons, a tall black guy with dreadlocks, changed the channel. All the other channels seemed to be reporting the same thing. people were biting each other, and acting in an animalistic fashion. The bitten went comatose for a few hours, and then came back, unable to speak, and became super aggressive and violent. Yeah, there was a doomsday virus out there and the humans had no idea what they were up against.

Refika looked at Galveston, and barely stopped herself from prying. Dude had a habit of zoning out, a bad habit that old Vampires developed as time went by. Centuries of existence messed up with their minds at times even though their bodies remained young and strong, their physical age frozen to whatever it was when they joined the ranks of the Undead. The story on the news was alarming, and Refika was willing to bet Galveston knew more than he was sharing. Somehow, Refika would get the truth out of her Vampire Master...

Across the United States and around the world, Mankind found itself in danger. A deadly virus is turning ordinary men and women into ravenous monsters that crave human flesh and seem determined to consume everyone in their path. The afflicted ignore animals, and focus exclusively on hunting humans. What are those things? Are they zombies? Vampires? Something in between? Something else altogether? How will the Undead react to this new threat? One thing for sure, Galveston, Refika and the rest of the Vampire species are about to have their hands full with this new threat.