The Vampire Hunter

Story Info
A vampire hunter & vampiress come to an arrangement.
1.6k words
4.52
5.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BleedWithUs
BleedWithUs
11 Followers

A blast of cool air fills the freshly opened crypt. I lift my flashlight and make my way in. I've been tracking this vampire for months, an unholy game of cat and mouse.

Finally, I found out where she sleeps and will catch her by surprise. It ends tonight.

Gripping a stake, I silently move towards her coffin. My heart pounds as I lift the lid.

All my efforts have to this. I raise the stake, ready to strike.

Empty.

Suddenly, I am struck from behind. My flashlight drops to the floor. Even in the dark, haunting light, I see her: Gorgeous. Ethereal. Deadly. Her hair like the fires of Hell floats in the air as she approaches. Catching a glint of the light shining off her fangs, she goes for my throat.

She's fast, but I'm ready. I raise a crucifix dosed in holy water. She hisses in fear, dropping to her knees. I compose myself long enough to grab another stake.

"Your end is here, monster!" I shout, ready to deal the final strike.

"Wait!" she begs.

I stay my hand as she moves into the light. My heart skips a beat when I get a good look at her. She's wearing a sheer white dress, her large voluptuous breasts on display, pert nipples poking through the material.

"I'm sure...something can be arranged," cooed the vampire, reaching up my leg. "No one has to die tonight. I don't have to drain your blood...I could just...drain this," she said, grabbing my hard cock.

"Mmm, is that a yes?" she smirked, squeezing harder.

"I...um.." I stammer, trying to think.

"You don't really want to stab here, do you?" she asked, pulling her dress, exposing her heart and incredibly tits. "How about this?" she laughed, pulling up her dress, showing me her bare pussy.

"No tricks," I tell her.

"Cross my heart," she laughs.

In a flash, the vampire pulls down my pants, my cock springing forth.

"Oooh, such a BIG vampire hunter," moans the vampire before taking me in her mouth.

Gripping the coffin behind me, I watch as the monster greedily sucks my cock. Her lips grip my shaft as her head bobs up and down. Her little moans and slight gags only make me harder.

She looks up and me and our eyes lock. The pleasure is obvious. She opens her mouth, exposing her fangs. I freeze in fear. I've forgotten my duties and this is the end.

Rather than pain, the pleasure continues. She seductively scrapes her sharp teeth up and down my shaft. The danger is exhilarating and the sensation intense. The vampire laughs and winks, an acknowledgment of our agreement of no tricks.

To show that I am not completely at her mercy, I re-establish who is in control.

Grabbing the back of her head and begin thrusting, fucking her mouth. GUH-GUH-GUH-GUH. Her gags echo in the crypt as my cock glides against her tongue, hitting the back of her throat.

I shove it as far as it can go.

"All of it! All of it, monster!" I command.

She obeys, taking every single inch of my cock, my balls pressed firmly against her chin. Her eyes well up, her hand slapping against her thigh trying to endure. Finally, I release her. The vampire gasps for air, as spit drips down onto her dress.

"Fuck!" she shouts, loving the forceful face fucking.

I pick up the vampire, turn her around and bend her over the coffin. Lifting up her dress, I gaze at her gorgeous, round ass and drop to me knees.

"Yes! Eat it! Eat it, lowly mortal," she begs as my tongue connects with her aching pussy.

I give long, deliberate licks from behind, loving the taste. Slowly, I manipulate her pussy with my tongue, swirling it with purpose, making her wetter than she's been in a century. My hands grip her hips, holding her in place, forcing her to take my tongue as it pushes in and out.

Encouraged by her groans, I open wide and suck as much of her pussy into my mouth and then loudly force it out with my tongue. Her nails scrape against the coffin in ecstasy. I repeat the process, devouring her, sucking her pussy hard, pulling it up and down with my mouth, and then pushing it out. Her legs shake as my face becomes covered in her fluids and my spit.

My strong hands grip her pale ass, spreading it wide. I raise my head and give her tight little asshole an intense lick.

The vampire hisses in a mixture of shock and joy. She turns back to look, showing her fangs. Our eyes meet as I start lapping her hole.

"Filthy human!" she screams, not stopping me, even wiggling side to side a bit.

I insert two fingers into her dripping pussy as the tip of my tongue penetrates her hole. The vampire snarls at the double dose of pleasure. She reaches back and grabs my hair, compelling my tongue to go deeper. Moving in unison I ease my fingers in and out while tongue fucking the vampire's ass.

"Fuck me! Fuck me now, you inferior created!" begs the monster.

I wipe the spit and juice from my face, stand up, and mercilessly shove my thick, hard cock deep insider her drenched pussy.

"Oh God!" she cries out without a hint of irony. "Fuck, that cock feels so fucking good!"

I take my time, slowly pushing in and out, gazing at this beautiful, but deadly creature below. I know it's wrong, but I do not care. This is the most incredible thing I've ever felt and I never want to stop.

"Harder!" the vampire shouts. I pick up my thrusting a bit.

"HARDER!" she growls, slapping at me.

I grab her delicate wrists and pin them behind her back, preventing her from fighting me. I give her what she wants, fucking her hard and fast.

The vampire squeals in unearthly delight as I stretch her wide, rapidly pounding her cunt. Her perfect tits bounce and sway at the rhythmic fucking. Placing one foot on the coffin, I thrust as a different angle, driving her wild.

"Oh, fuck. That's...that's the spot. You're...you're doing something to me..." the vampire moans incoherently. I feel her leaking down my shaft and dripping off my swaying balls. Cautiously, I place my thumb against her whole and ease it in.

"Yeeeeeeesssss!" the vampire snarls, eyes rolling the back of her head. My thumb rapidly plays with her hole. "More! Make me cum, you disgusting human!" she demands.

I grab her hair with my other hand and pull on it. I shove my cock in as far as it can go.

"I'm cumming! Fuck, I'm cumming!" cries the vampire, her body shaking violently as her claws dig into the coffin.

When her twitching subsides, she drops down, licking her cum off my cock as a thank you for making her feel better than she has in years.

The vampire sits on the coffin, spreading her legs. With two fingers, she opens her pussy. She extends her forefinger and beckons me to her. I ease my cock inside her once again.

The creature trembles and moans loudly, still sensitive from her sacrilegious orgasm. My hands grip her heaving tits, squeezing them, bouncing them, making them mine. I can't resist pinching her pink nipples, twisting them, making them stiff and sensitive.

Pulling me in close, she wraps her arms and legs around me. Face to face, I realize how dangerous this is, but I refuse to stop. My thrusting becomes faster and more forceful. Our breathing becomes erratic. Her finger nails dig into my back.

The monster places her mouth on my shoulder to keep from screaming, instinctively biting me. Her sharp teeth break the skin, causing me to yelp. I grab my crucifix and begin slapping her pussy with it. The metal connects over and over with her swollen, throbbing clit. She shrieks in pain and delight as holy item makes her sizzle and smoke. It only turns her on more.

"I want your seed," the vampire confesses. "Fill me full of your cum, mortal!"

I hesitate.

"Breed me! Breed me! Give me a baby! Give me a Daywalker!" begs the vampire, her pussy gripping and releasing my cock over and over, coaxing the cum out of me.

I grab the back of the vampire's head and kiss her deeply. Our tongues dance, wildly and frantically fighting. It's passionate. Intense. Intimate.

I fuck her as hard as I can, my cock plunging in and out of the vampiric cunt. A tiny flush of color appears in her pallid skin. She tilts me head back and I cannot stop her. I await the vampire's bite, the inevitable pain, and enveloping darkness.

Instead, she gently, tenderly, lovingly kisses my throat.

I shudder hard and groan loudly as the cum rushes out of me, filling the vampire's eager pussy. Pumping each load into her, let's out an inhuman sound of satisfaction. I gasp after each forceful shot, losing count after ten. It just keeps coming, eventually dripping out of the vampire.

"Yes, human. Yes! It's so warm! Breed me!" the vampire groans, collapsing back onto the coffin.

Our deep breaths fill the still crypt. The smell of blood and sex fill the room. My cock twitches as her pussy throbs. We turn and smile at each other. We know we must keep this a secret from others.

"The sun sets at 5:15 tomorrow," the vampire informs me.

"I will be here," I tell my former enemy, gently kissing her cheek.

BleedWithUs
BleedWithUs
11 Followers