The Vampire Ximena

Story Info
Mexican female vampire and bisexual Black lover's tale.
3.2k words
1.22
3.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"There are too many of us, a Culling is needed," said Lord Magnus, and with that, the Vampire Patriarch looked at his brethren, the Holy Triumvirate, and nodded. Even after living for thousands of years, he loathed to end the lives of his fellow Undead. Mortals came and went, and they were beneath his notice except as tools or a source of sustenance. To slay creatures of forever, well, that was regrettable and only to be done under extraordinary circumstances...

To Lord Magnus right sat Queen Amal, a six-foot-tall, curvy and statuesque woman with skin of a rich mahogany hue dressed in a red silk dress. The Queen of the Vampires was the only being in the entire world whom he might occasionally fear. To Lord Magnus left sat Lord Chan, a short, stocky Asian man with a bald pate and a slick mustache. Lord Chan and Lord Magnus were on good terms, usually. In the secret underground chamber, silence reigned.

The three ancient Immortals form the Holy Triumvirate, rulers of the Vampire Nation. The Triumvirate has many strongholds around the planet Earth. This is a necessity, for the Holy Triumvirate has many enemies. Foes that would stop at nothing to see its members extinguished for all time. They're in a lot of people's way, after all. For tonight's meeting, they met in a stately mansion on the outskirts of the City of Atlanta, Georgia.

The mansion was protected by well-armed and loyal guards, both human and Vampire. Queen Amal, who owns many successful businesses in the area is unofficially known as the Queen of Atlanta, due to her rather vast influence in both human and Vampire circles. As the leader of the Holy Triumvirate, Queen Amal guarantees the safety of everyone present, from the lowliest minion to her fellow Triumvirs themselves...

The Vampire Nation has survived for untold millennia because of its three leaders. Queen Amal is the head of the Nation. Lord Magnus is its heart. Lord Chan is the clever, flexible intermediary who rounds out the trio. Thus, a balance of power is maintained. They are revered by most Vampires. They who make the harsh decisions necessary for the survival of this ancient species that preys on Man, but must never do so in excess. Balance is key, in all things.

"If we do nothing, these upstarts will expose our entire race," Queen Amal said, nodding her assent. There was a growing cabal of young Vampires out there who were quite careless in their actions. In the age of YouTube, Instagram and Facebook, it was only a matter of time before those careless Vampires got exposed by mortals and thus doomed the entire Undead species.

Queen Amal couldn't allow that to happen, for she has sworn eons ago to protect the Vampire Nation. More than two thousand years ago, Amal first saw the light of day in what would later be called the nation of Somalia. One summer night, at the age of thirty five, Queen Amal and the people of her village were visited by a calamity. A plague that walks by night, and left blood-drained bodies in its wake.

Amal took up weapons against the Plague, and that's how she became aware of the Vampires. Queen Amal and her people managed to kill most of the Vampires, but not before she became infected by a dying Vampire's bite. Fearing what she might do to her people after her transformation, Amal fled her homeland of Somalia and wandered across the Desert. That's how Amal met Magnus, then a Roman soldier serving under General Germanicus...

Amal and Magnus became lovers, after he deserted General Germanicus legions to be with her. She offered him her blood, and thus he became a Vampire. In time, they met Lord Chan, an ambitious merchant from distant China, and shared their blood with him. Queen Amal, Lord Magnus and Lord Chan formed the Holy Triumvirate, the oldest and most powerful of the Vampires.

Queen Amal looked at Lord Magnus as he spoke, pleased with his statement. Six feet two inches tall, with dark hair, bronze skin and lime-green eyes, Lord Magnus didn't look a day over thirty, even though he was more than two thousand years old. He wore a black leather jacket over a blue silk shirt, black tie and black silk pants. In business circles, Lord Magnus was known as Mark Magnus, billionaire industrialist and recluse.

"I chose well when I made you," Queen Amal said, and Lord Magnus returned her smile and nodded. The two of them had known each other for a long, long time. Once upon a time, they were lovers. Now they were staunch allies. One of the many gifts of the Vampire state is that it enhances strength, speed and stamina while granting the transformed individual eternal youth and health. Lord Magnus and the others present in the mansion wouldn't age until their last day...if that day ever comes about.

For ages, Queen Amal, Lord Magnus and Lord Chan strove to organize the Vampires ( changing them from lonely wretches that sought only to slake their thirst and cared for nothing else ) into a community. Thus the Vampire Nation was born. Like all nations, it had a government, also known as the Holy Triumvirate, and their will was enforced by a group of Vampire warriors known as the Hunters.

The Hunters, typically recruited from soldiers and assassins, went around the globe, conquering the various clans and hordes of the Vampires. Those who accepted the rules and regulations of the Holy Triumvirate were spared. Those who refused were slain, pure and simple. The Holy Triumvirate were absolutely ruthless, and tolerated no opposition to their rule. Thus they have secretly ruled the world for over two thousand years...

The Vampire Nation possesses nearly unlimited wealth, and through numerous organizations and agents in the mortal realm, they effectively rule the world. A secret society of mortal men and women known as the Dark Order knows about Vampires and acts as their agents. They are politicians, priests, businessmen, merchants, explorers, scientists, soldiers, and people from virtually every strata of society. That's how the Vampires maintain dominion over the world...

"Whom shall we send against the upstarts?" asked Lord Chan, and the Asian Vampire stroked his chin thoughtfully. Although more than two millenniums old, he was younger than Lord Magnus and Queen Amal and usually deferred to them. That's the way of things among Vampires. The Elders must be respected. Upstarts must know their place or be put down...

"My brothers, I believe I know just the right person for this task," Queen Amal said, and she clapped her sleek hands, and an underling stepped into the room. A tall, curvy, bronze-skinned and short-haired young Hispanic woman clad in black leather from head to toe presented herself before the Holy Triumvirate. Bowing her head gently, the new arrival respectfully genuflected as she addressed the leaders of the Vampire Nation.

"My Queen, my Lords, I am Ximena Vicario, and I await your orders," said the newcomer. Queen Amal, Lord Magnus and Lord Chan looked at Ximena. She'd been made less than a century ago and was quite young by Vampire standards. Ximena the Vampire still spoke with the accent of her former home of Oaxaca City, Mexico. What we were always influences what we become, Queen Amal thought, as she met the young female Vampire's gaze.

"Rise, daughter," Queen Amal said, addressing Ximena, who nodded and rose to her feet. The Queen of the Vampires looked at the young female Vampire. Ximena held the Queen's gaze without flinching. It's that Latin fire in her blood, Queen Amal thought as her golden brown eyes coolly assessed the young female Vampire standing before her. Was Ximena up to facing the challenges lying ahead, though?

"My Queen, what is thy bidding?" Ximena asked, and Lord Magnus and Lord Chan exchanged a look as Queen Amal smiled. As the oldest and supposedly most powerful Vampire on the planet Earth, Queen Amal wasn't used to having her judgement questioned. Privately, Lord Magnus and Lord Chan questioned the wisdom of sending a newbie like Ximena after a cabal of rebels, but the Queen would simply overrule them if they voiced their concerns...

"Malika Jaber and her cabal are in Los Angeles, and they're building an army of Vampires, this is in direct violation of the Law, and you are to stop them, do you accept this mission?" Queen Amal said, and Ximena replied without hesitation. Lord Magnus and Lord Chan noted the young female Vampire's unflinching loyalty to the Queen. They knew a fanatic when they saw one...

Once upon a time, the Arabian female Vampire known as Malika Jaber was not only a Huntress, but one of Queen Amal's favorites. Malika turned against Queen Amal and the rest of the Holy Triumvirate, and fled to Los Angeles, California. Once there, Malika began challenging the order of things by recruiting other Vampires to her cause. Rumor is that Malika plans to take out the Triumvirate, hence why she must be stopped...

"Yes my Queen, if it will bring you pleasure, I can bring you back Malika Jaber's head, as just punishment for her defiance," Ximena replied, and Queen Amal grinned, obviously pleased. Watching the banter between the Vampire Queen and her underling, Lord Magnus and Lord Chan remained silent. The Queen's mind was made, and her word was law among all Vampires the world over...for now.

"Do me proud," Queen Amal told Ximena, before the smiling Huntress left the meeting room. Ximena walked out of the mansion and, after checking in with the guards, she got in her and drove away. The life of a Huntress is never easy. Like all societies, the Vampire Nation has its criminals and they must be eradicated. Vampire society is pretty permissive, come to think of it. Only those whose actions could lead to the community's exposure are marked for certain death. Almost anything else can be forgiven with time...

"I got this," Ximena told herself as she checked her reflection in the mirror. The nighttime streets of Atlanta, Georgia, sped by. Ximena's cellphone rang, and went straight to voicemail. She activated the phone, and smiled upon realizing who'd just called, albeit from an unfamiliar number. Jayson Moore, the tall, dark and handsome former Morehouse College football player and now fitness trainer whom she met a few months ago...

"Hello, Nat, it's your man, Jayson, I'm at home, holding onto something that misses you dearly," said the deep, masculine voice. Ximena grinned, and a pleasant frisson ran all over her. Whether mortal or Immortal, a hunk with a fine body was a tasty dish that Ximena could not resist. She could have gone straight to her apartment in Castleberry Hill, but instead headed to Jayson's place, located around InMan Park.

When it comes to sex, Ximena is highly experimental, and has become even more so in the near-century since she became one of the Undead. Ximena's sexual adventures have taken her to the bedrooms of her fellow Vampires, both female and male. Still, Ximena's preference is for mortals. She likes the feel of a hot-blooded body with a beating heart inside pressing against her during sex. It's one of the things Ximena misses about being human...

Like a lot of mortals, Jayson Moore is full of secrets. Humans are lousy at keeping secrets, especially when dealing with the Undead. For example, Ximena can smell the fact that Jayson likes to have sex with both women and men. The fact that Jayson is bisexual doesn't bother Ximena. Since becoming Undead, she's been known to hook up with almost everything on two legs. Ximena does find Jayson's secrecy amusing, though...

"Hey stranger," Ximena said, as Jayson greeted her at the door, wearing neon-blue boxers and nothing else. Six feet two inches tall, burly and muscular, with dark brown skin and short, kinky dark hair, Jayson was a fine specimen of African American masculinity. He'd graduated from Morehouse College a few years back but still looked like he could play college football...

"Come here, mamas," Jayson said as he pulled Ximena into a hug, and kissed her forehead. Ximena embraced Jayson passionately, loving the feel of his very warm, very human body against her Undead flesh. Ximena hadn't breathed or felt her heart beat since she became a Vampire in the City of Oaxaca, Mexico, circa 1922. She was twenty five years old at the time, a young woman on the threshold of life. Now Ximena was an imitation of life, fact of the Undead existence.

"You missed me, I can tell," Ximena said, giggling as Jayson swept her off her feet, and then took her to the bedroom. Ximena smiled as Jayson laid her on the bed, and removed her clothes, layer by layer, revealing her curvy body. Jayson winked at Ximena and kissed her lips, then caressed her breasts. Like most mortals, Jayson noticed the coldness of Ximena's skin, but she'd convinced him that she had a blood condition which explained this state...

"I always miss you, chica," Jayson murmured, and he kissed a path from Ximena's breasts to her belly, which he blew raspeberry on, causing Ximena to laugh. Gently he spread her thick, muscular thighs, and inhaled her womanly scent. Ximena sighed happily as Jayson buried his handsome face between her legs and began eating her pussy. The brother knew how to please her sweet spot...

"Prove it to me," Ximena demanded, and Jayson did just that, lapping away at her pussy while fingering her. Jason sucked on Ximena's clit and worked three fingers into her pussy, twisting his digits this way and that. Ximena moaned softly, loving what Jayson was doing to her. The brother was talented when it came to pleasing her, and he was just getting started...

"Oh, you're so going to get it," Jayson told Ximena as he put her on all fours, face down and big ass up. Ximena closed her eyes as Jayson spread her ass cheeks wide open and began licking her asshole. At the same time, Jayson continued fingering Ximena's pussy, the combination sending her on cloud nine. Ximena's moans turned into happy squeals, and Jayson stepped it up, knowing she was close to the edge...

"You ready to tap that ass?" Ximena teased Jayson, shaking her big bronze ass for him. Jayson grinned and stroked his big hard dick. Without further ado, he gripped her hips and pushed his dick inside of her. Ximena welcomed Jayson's dick in her pussy and began grinding against him. A good fuck was one of her favorite things in the entire cosmos, and she hadn't had any in a while...

"Fuck yeah, shake that ass for me," Jayson bellowed as he rammed his dick into Ximena, pounding her pussy mercilessly. Ximena gave as good as she got, grinding against Jayson with all of her might. Ximena's pussy gripped Jayson tightly, and he fucked her with gusto. The two of them fucked and sucked the night away. After hours of passionate sexing, Ximena left Jayson's bed with a smile on her face.

Until next time handsome, Ximena thought, blowing Jayson's sleeping form a kiss before letting herself out. Forty five minutes before the first rays of dawn brightened up the Atlanta skyline, Ximena reached her place. Once the sun came up, Ximena was trapped. Venturing outside meant certain death. She headed straight into her sun-proof basement, where she would sleep until nightfall. Once it got dark, Ximena would make preparations for the trip to Los Angeles, California.

As Ximena rested during the daylight hours, she thought about the twists and turns that her life, or, rather, her existence, had taken. A Vampire's life isn't easy, in spite of what movies and poorly written books would have people believe. Modern Vampires live by a strict code of rules. Ximena is a Huntress, an enforcer of those rules. As such, she must always abide by them.

Modern Vampires don't hunt humans anymore. Through an agreement with various corporations and governments, they get blood delivered to their residences, free of charge. The Vampire Nation rules the world, and free blood deliveries is the manner in which the humans pay tribute to their secret overlords. It has been the way of things for quite some time now...

Unable to sleep, Ximena went to the fridge and grabbed some blood. A gallon of O-positive blood, delivered the day before by the supremely reliable operatives from the local blood bank. The Vampire community is their biggest client. As the blood filled her mouth, Ximena experienced the feeling of euphoria common to all of the Undead. For her kind, blood is the stuff of life...

Ximena thought of her fellow Hunters and Huntresses, most of whom were soldiers or warriors of some sort before becoming Vampires. They were the most hated of all Vampires, the ones tasked with eliminating those who broke the rules. Once, the beautiful Vampire known as Malika Jaber was one of them. Ximena and Malika hadn't been friends, but they were acquainted, and on good terms. Not anymore. Malika crossed the line and dared threaten the order of things, and for this, Ximena would eliminate her.

"It's my life," Ximena told herself, and she tossed away the empty gallon, and went back to bed. Ximena had experienced a lot of things since becoming a Vampire. It's fun to live forever ( unless one gets decapitated, burned or exposed to the sun for too long ) while having superhuman strength and stamina. Of course, in order to maintain such attributes, one must drink blood, but that issue has been solved, thanks to the Triumvirate's agreement with the leaders of the mortal world...

Ximena sometimes wondered about her old life back in the City of Oaxaca, Mexico. If she hadn't been made into a Vampire, she would have married, borne sons and daughters, and died as an old woman, the venerated matriarch of a beautiful family. Ximena's family and friends were long gone. As a Vampire and a Huntress to boot, Ximena didn't have many friends. Jayson Moore, the secretive, handsome bisexual brother from Morehouse College was Ximena's sole relationship...

A lot of Vampires turn their favorite mortals into Vampires, only to have that love die, rather than last forever. Vampires are territorial and solitary creatures. In the old days, Vampires used to fight over territory and access to humans, whom they viewed as cattle. By natural, or rather, supernatural design, Vampires aren't meant to play nice with each other. Sometimes they form small packs or groups, but they're more like a group of sharks than anything akin to a true family...

Vampires aren't designed to be civilized. The Holy Triumvirate changed that by imposing the Law, more than two thousand years ago. It wasn't love for their brethren that kept the Vampire Nation ordered, but the fear of being executed by the Hunters for breaking the Law. Immortality is a long time to live in fear...and without love. Still, if Ximena believed in happily ever after, she'd turn Jayson into a Vampire and then roam the world with him. For the rest of her days on Earth. Sadly, it's a beautiful dream that can never come true. Closing her eyes, Ximena finally fell asleep...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers