The Vape Shop Pt. 02

Story Info
I reach out to Mark for help...
2.1k words
4.71
7.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting around one night, smoking some weed, and began to get extremely horny. I walked by a mirror in my house and looked at myself, and thought I was looking hot as hell. I had on a tight fitting shirt and tight, black sweatpants. I looked at my curvy, bubble butt in the mirror and began feeling myself up, imagining Mark's hands on me. My cock became raging hard and I was tempted to stroke it, but then I remembered the business card that Mark had given me.

I quickly went to my room and got the card, holding it in my hand for a minute as my pulse raced. I was so nervous for some reason, but I started to text him. "What's the worst that could happen?" I thought. "If he doesn't respond or I chicken out, I'll just jack off."

But I texted him that it was me, Tyler and was wondering what he was up to. He quickly texted back that he was just getting home from work, and would love it if I stopped over for some drinks. I felt my heart race and my cock swell up again, full of nervousness, but I texted him that I would love that and got his address.

I don't smoke many cigarettes, but I ended up chain smoking one or two on the ride to his house, mostly because I was nervous, but a little because I was horny and it just felt good. The drive was only about 10 minutes, which was good, because I don't know how much longer I could wait.

I arrived at Mark's house and knocked softly on his door, and soon enough, Mark swung open the door. He was wearing a tight black shirt, showing off his defined muscles, and a tight pair of jeans, I could instantly see the outline of his huge cock! My heart jumped as soon as I saw Mark again, he told me, "come in."

"Nice place you have here,", I said as I walked into Mark's house.

"Thanks. It's so good to see you again Tyler." Mark wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him, kissing me on the lips, which were wet with anticipation. I kissed him back softly and moaned. He pulled back and a thin trail of saliva fell from our lips. He laughed. "Come over here, let's have a drink."

I eagerly followed Mark into his kitchen and we sat down at two stools, right next to each other. Mark handed me a glass of wine and poured one for himself. I began to eagerly sip my wine, and Mark did the same, laughing. The wine tasted so sweet, just like Mark's lips.

"So, what made you message me tonight?" Mark asked.

I sipped my wine, slowly. "I was really horny, to be honest," I said, smirking.

"Oh yeah?" Mark asked, sipping his wine. "That's cool. Haven't been able to stop thinking about you since the day we hooked up in my shop. God that was hot." He laughed, and then I laughed. He was right. It was so hot.

Mark rested his hand on my leg as we sipped our wine and talked, and it only made my cock grow harder and harder. By now my boxers were already soaked in precum, and we hadn't even done anything yet. The wine was getting to me, and it was making me hornier and hornier.

"Let's step out on my porch, I need a smoke," Said mark. I agreed, and stood up to follow him. The wine was definitely taking effect, I began to feel a little tipsy. I followed very close behind Mark as we walked, my body practically touching his. He smelled so good.

I pulled out a cigarette and Mark did the same. He stood close to me, and we began to puff our cigarettes, silently. "Such a nice night out tonight," said Mark.

"Yeah, I agree."

Mark walked behind me and started running his fingers back and forth along my lower back, just above my ass. "You have such a nice body, i love it."

"Thank you," I said, my body filling with goosebumps.

Mark lifted my shirt up a little and started massaging and softly rubbing my lower back, his warm hands felt so good. I just stood there, puffing on my cigarette, enjoying the sensations as my cock grew harder. Mark slid his hands down the side of my legs and around the front of me, pulling me back towards him. His hard cock pressed inbetween my ass cheeks. I moaned just softly, as Mark came close to my ear, whispering, "You feel that? You've got my dick hard already."

"Yeah," I said, shyly. And I did feel it. His cock felt extremely hard, I could feel it throbbing and pulsing up against my ass. What was Mark going to do to me here tonight? I didn't know. But I was getting very excited and turned on, and just a tiny bit nervous.

Mark kept his body close as he puffed a deep drag from his cigarette. He began to blow the smoke up and down the side of my neck, blowing softly. It made me squirm as one of Mark's hands found my ass cheek and started squeezing. He dropped the cig in his other hand and began to move it up the front of me, under my shirt. I gasped slightly as his hand found my chest, massaging my pecs.

"I want to do so many things to you," Mark said, as he began kissing down the side of my neck. I was getting so aroused. Mark's hands cupped and squeezed my chest as he continued kissing up and down my neck, his lips wet. His hand firmly grabbed and squeezed my ass. I could feel his cock growing harder through his jeans, pressing up between my ass cheeks and against my leg. My own cock grew harder still, tenting in my sweat pants.

Mark's wet kisses continued up and down my neck as he softly dry humped me from behind and his hands explored my waiting body. I looked back at Mark and his lips met with mine again, our tongues touching for a brief moment.

Mark started to slide my shirt off, and I didn't stop him, this porch/patio area being so well secluded. His hands softly brushed against my body as he lifted up my shirt, his fingers gliding past my hard nipples.

Mark turned me around, facing him, and he slid his own shirt off. My jaw dropped slightly as I gawked at his rippling muscles. He pulled me towards him ("oh!") and we kissed deeply, Mark's strong hands returning to my ass. I let my hands slide down his back and I grabbed his ass as well.

He slid my pants down and off, and my cock sprang free, hard and pointing high in the air. I moaned.

Mark smiled and continued kissing me, our tongues meeting. He held and squeezed my naked ass firmly as we kissed. I kissed him back passionately, slowly grinding my throbbing cock against the bulge in his jeans. This made Mark grunt and moan a little. He smacked my ass and I gasped as we kissed and I moaned, so incredibly turned on.

Mark started kissing down my neck, near my ear, whispering, "What do you say we go take this into the bedroom?"

"Uhh, I don't know," I said, in a daze, but Mark slid his hand down my stomach and abs and grabbed onto my naked cock, squeezing it firmly. I moaned and nearly fell forward, my arms resting on Mark's strong chest. My dick was so hard and swollen, begging for relief. I was willing to do whatever Mark wanted at this point. And so I feebly whispered, "Ok," as Mark kissed me and grabbed me, guiding me back inside his house.

Mark walked behind, guiding me forward, his hands resting on my hips. He stopped for a minute, unzipped his jean zipper ("wait a minute..."), and then returned his hands to my hips, his exposed cock now pressing against my naked ass. My head was swimming, my heart was racing, and my cock ached with pleasure. His cock felt so warm and sticky pressed up against me, I wanted to ride it.

Mark half walked and half humped me as he guided me to his bedroom, his cock swelling up inside my ass cheeks. I arched my back as we walked, wanting more of his cock.

In his bedroom, Mark grabbed me and spun me around, kissing me deeply. I returned his kisses and melted under his touches for a moment, and then he pushed be back, onto his bed.

"Uh," I said gasping, "What are you gonna do to me?"

I fell backwards as Mark ripped his boxers and jeans off. His cock sprang high up into the air, and I looked at it, mesmerized. It was so big and veiny, dripping with precum. He was so hard, so horny for me. It made me hornier, my dick responded by throbbing and growing.

He pressed his body down onto mine and our hard dicks met. "Uhh," I said at the sensation. Mark lowered down, pressing his hard cock against mine as our lips met, Mark's tongue forcing it's way down my throat. Our naked bodies humped and mashed together as we kissed, Mark's hands traveling up and down the sides of my body, squeezing at my ass again.

He began kissing me down my body, past my chest, lower, ("lower," i said, moaned) past my stomach and abs, and I was breathing heavy and having trouble seeing straight, so close to cumming. Mark took the head of my dick into his mouth and I moaned, arching my body up towards his face. He swallowed my dick in his mouth and moved his head up and down, his tongue swirling around my tip.

I gripped the bed sheets and whimpered, "Oh my god, yes. I can't. I'm gonna cum."

But Mark pulled my dick out of his mouth and kissed back up my body, stopping near my lips.

"Not yet. I want you to try something." Mark picked up a condom and unrolled it, sliding it slowly down his massive cock. And then I felt Mark's hard, precum covered penis pressing against my asshole. I didn't know what to do, I just allowed it to happen. I was so horny, so close to cumming all over Mark.

He gripped my hard cock and stroked slow as he began to work his thick cock up and against my asshole, pressing firmly. "Yeah, yeah, here we go," he said.

I moaned softly as I felt the tip of his massive cock enter me. He was very gentle, just forcing the tip of his cock into my tight ass, matching his pumps with his strokes on my cock.

I squirmed and moaned louder, my hands moving over my own body now, getting lost in the feelings.

I couldn't believe it, I was finally being fucked. I felt so aroused and my whole body became hot as Mark worked his dick in and out of me, not going too deep.

Mark began moaning too as he grabbed and pumped my dick.

I squirmed and moaned, arching my back to take more of Mark's throbbing dick. He felt so good inside of me, it was causing my dick to twitch and jump in his hand. His hand continued moving up and down my veiny cock, and I felt myself ready to orgasm. I gripped the bed sheets and said "I'm gonna cu..." I couldn't even finish talking, cum shooting out of my dick and up into the air, back down on my chest.

Mark slowly pilled his dick out of me and gave it a few, strong strokes. He stood moaning and grabbing at his chest for a second and then bam... he shot SO much thick white cum all over me.

I laid there, exhausted, panting heavy. Mark flopped down next to me on the bed, looking me in the eyes.

"That was hot."

"Yeah, it was," I said, blushing shyly now.

Mark brushed my shaggy hair out of my face and lifted my chin up, tilting it towards him. Our lips met and we kissed softly, just small wet kisses, and then Mark forced his tongue back into my mouth and we just laid there making out for a few minutes, his hands resting on my hip.

To be continued...