All Comments on 'The Vassal Academy Ch. 07'

by SavannahMann

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ann_8280ann_8280almost 16 years ago
wow i loved it.....

i love that ann has decided to join i was hoping for that ...now if i could just get someone to make me orgasm like she did....mmmmm nice

Steve150177Steve150177almost 10 years ago
Why did Ann join the Academy?

Is it just me or do others fail to see the motivation behind Ann deciding to some to work there?

We needed to get inside her head more.

This is a critical point in the story and I don't understand it.

stacky55stacky55over 9 years ago
Opps

Sorry, I have been so eager to get from one chapter to the next that I didn't rate them. They have all been worth either a 4 or 5 star rating. My only complaint is the names and the proof reading. Rebecca becomes Roberta several times. Ann Clark changes to Ann Carter on a regular basis. It gets confusing. At least once a person played two different roles in a scene at the same time. The errors in spelling and grammar don't bother me as much but they could be smoothed out. Certain confusions of homonyms - their, they're and there all sound alike but are entirely different parts of speech - pronoun, subject-vowel contraction and adverb. Do you need more proofers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I like the story but do have to say...

...there is something that takes away quite a lot of my enjoyment, and this is your use of the “ ‘s “ for plurals (trainer’s, slave’s, thing’s... what have you) whenever this takes your fancy. This is especially bad when you, moreover, substitute “ it’s “ for “its”. Is it that difficult to understand that “ ‘s “ stands for “is” or indicates possession, but “its” is a pronoun, as is “your”, and not “you’re”?

Thanks,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous