All Comments on 'The Vassal Academy Ch. 08'

by SavannahMann

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Love the Series

SavannahMann;

Keep this story line going. Great reading, interesting characters. Want to know what happens to Ann, Jeanette, and the others. How the Sheriff's Brother plays out. Hopefully, more is coming soon. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Series!!

SavnnahMann, Your story series is an excellent one. It has

great true-to-life characters and interesting settings plus

real suspense as the series is unfolding. I'm looking forward to many more chapters as we see what happens! If only there was a REAL Academy...your idea is a true ideal...

and yes it could make a differnce in BDSM in our country.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you!! :)

I tentatively began reading this series, not sure it would interest me. I am now about to go onto chapter 9 being completely in awe and with a much more open mind. This was not at all what I thought it would be and that is a compliment!! I am completely addicted to these stories you have written so beautifully. You should be writing books (if you haven't already) for profit and I can tell you I would buy every single one! Before I go onto the next chapter, I just wanted to thank you and for teaching me so much about something so "taboo" to so many. To me this is no longer about porn, it is about a lifestyle and a very interesting one at that! Thank you so much for posting these!!! Good luck and write that book. ;)

LadyPhryxusLadyPhryxusover 11 years ago
just one minor detail

Why do you go back and forth between Rebecca and Roberta - its confusing and i keep trying to figure out who this other person is until i realize its the same person.

otherwise this story is amazing and has my girlfriend and myself enthralled. I honestly believe that after a few grammar corrections this could be published as a book, not just on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I'm enjoying the series, but at times find the grammatical errors distracting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous