All Comments on 'The Vassal Academy Ch. 16'

by SavannahMann

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Savannah is an odd name for a man.

Of course what he writes proves that is is not much of one

Spice1959Spice1959almost 16 years ago
Welcome back

though it has been a long time in coming, the series has lost none of it's appeal.

I wait with bated breath, hoping the next installment isn't a month away

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I'm so thrilled! Another great chapter!

Your characters are fantastic, their development is steady and well thought out. The pacing is nice, and I particularly like the rapid short paragraps that give us a "snapshot" of each character during their day.

And now, new intrigue! Matt the groupie stalker. Suzanne's mysterious teacher. I can't wait to see what happens next. thank you!

vampire28vampire28almost 16 years ago
Wonderful!

Thank you so much for the update. As usual, the characters grab the reader and pull us into the world of the Academy. Hope there's another update soon.

beccacsongsbeccacsongsalmost 16 years ago
Hmmm...

Perhaps Savannah is not his name, perhaps it is the name of a place, or a desire. Did you not think of that? I'm not sure if it is one person who keeps insulting this author and his writing, but if it's so bad, why do you still keep reading? Have you really stooped to personal attacks because you don't agree with the writing? Go away. No one likes a negative Nancy.

For you, Savannah, this is long awaited, and I must say that I once again thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope that you don't burn yourself out, because more and more interesting characters keep popping up and I'm so excited to read and learn more.

I've missed you, beccacsongs

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent as always!

I too wonder if Savannah is a man, and I don't mean that as an insult in any way. I wonder only because he writes women so well. His female characters seem to be more developed than the males. He has a great ability to express feminine emotions even when they are quite complex, such as the ways Mistress Ann's character has grown through this series. His grasp of the mother/daughter dynamic in the Crystal/Charlene storyline is also spot-on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Roberta????

As I am reading through the series ( for the 2nd or 3rd time) I just do not understand why Mistress Rebecca is referred to as Mistress Roberta on many occasions. One would think that a slave, a SIT no less, misusing her proper name (not to mention taking liberties is calling her by using a familiar term) would be highly outrageous would be cause to us a flogger that had sandpaper on it then soaked in orange or lemon juice ( the fine sandpaper causing the abrasion and the citric acid making it sting a few days longer).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Savannah refers to a city, not a person

Read his series, “The Author”, which I believe you will thoroughly enjoy, and you will find out where “Savannah” comes from.

Superb plot line and character development. Have suspicions about Charlene’s ultimate place in the story. Look forward to finding out in future installments!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous