The Vault

Story Info
An erotic short story about getting trapped in a mafia safe.
1.5k words
3.44
8.7k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lock up the front and pull the blinds. The parking lot is deserted. Omari sweeps while I tally the books and write my nightly report. He leans on the broom and watches the Keno numbers.

"Is there anything else I should be doing right now?"

I look around the shop.

"Did you take out the trash?"

"Yup. I broke down the boxes, too."

"Great, thanks. You can just hang tight until I finish up. We have to leave at the same time."

"Do you know how long that's going to be? I've got plans."

"I'll be done when I'm done. And I told you this morning that we wouldn't be getting off exactly at ten."

"Geez, sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to be pushy, I was just curious."

I sigh and rub my temples.

"It's been a long week. Don't worry, we'll be out of here soon."

Omari wanders around the shop, poking at wires and lifting up the carpet. "So what's the deal here?"

"What do you mean?"

"This place is a shithole, but it has an $800,000 custom security system."

"It sounds like you've done the math."

He leans over the counter.

"Is it the mob?" he whispers conspiratorially. "Is there some kind of secret tunnel?"

"No. You watch too many movies."

"What is it then?"

"Listen. Hon." I take off my glasses. "All things considered, this is a pretty nice place to work. Just stay in your lane, do your job, and don't ask questions."

He's quiet for a moment and I get back to the ledger.

"Do you? Stay in your lane? Or are you, you know, are you in it too?"

"I do my job. And when someone gives you good advice, take it."

"No, I got it. Loud and clear."

I count the drawer, put the money in a drop bag, and enter my code for the vault. The heavy steel door rolls up with a thunk. I stack the cash on the Tuesday shelf.

The shop phone rings, and Omari answers. I double check my numbers. He puts the call on hold and jogs toward me.

"Hey, Lyla, Mr. G is on the phone. He says it's an emergency."

I lose count.

"I'm sorry, what?"

I look up. Omari is nearly at the vault.

"Stop! Stopstopstopstop!"

He crosses the threshold. An alarm goes off and the door slams shut. I crouch down and cover my ears. Omari spins around wildly.

"What the fuck, man?!"

I rock back and forth until the noise stops. I'm dizzy and my ears are ringing. Omari looks around in a daze.

"What the fuck just happened?"

"We're locked in, you idiot. There's a sensor. Only one person can be in here at a time unless you put in the override code."

"What does that mean?"

"It means you just signed our death warrant. Nice job."

"How is this on me? This is my first day!"

"Why did you even come in here? Look around you! There's millions of dollars in cash alone. Why would lower-level employees even be allowed inside?"

"He said it was an emergency. I was trying to be helpful."

"Well, I appreciate the hustle. But you just majorly screwed us."

"How was I supposed to know this was some kind of insane super-villain safe? The listing said this was supposed be horses and lotto tickets and shit."

"Yeah, job ads are bullshit. Welcome to the real world."

"Whatever. Let's just call someone."

"Phones don't work in here, asshole."

"Perfect. Fucking Perfect."

He paces the floor.

"How much oxygen do we have? Should we not be yelling?"

"It's ventilated. And I will yell all I fucking want."

"Why would a vault be ventilated?"

"Use your imagination."

"Then why did you say we were going to die?"

"Because they're going to fucking kill us, that's why."

"Why would they kill us? We didn't do anything wrong."

"We effectively just hung up on Mr. G, and now I'm not available for whatever emergency came up. And for all he knows, we did this on purpose to case him or something. You can only be in here for ten minutes at a time unless you override."

"But there was an alarm, so they know something happened. Obviously we weren't trying to con anyone."

"It hasn't been connected for weeks, and they know that I know that. And whenever Mr. G comes down here to figure out what the hell is going on, he's going to find us. He's going to kill you first, and then he's going to kill me."

"Why the fuck would you not tell me all this?"

"I shouldn't have to tell you! What did I say about staying in your lane?"

"Listen, I fucked up. I know. But we'll figure it out."

"You're not listening. We're going to die, and if we're lucky it'll be quick. These people don't do dishonorable discharges."

"You said this wasn't a mob thing!"

"Of course I did! Read between the lines, dude!"

"You need to back off, this is your fault. You're in charge."

I shove Omari as hard as I can. He doesn't react. I run my full body into him and beat my fists against his chest.

"Really? You're going to hit me?"

He shoves me away roughly and I stagger into the door. I lay into him with punches and kicks, and he strains to keep me at arm's length. He pins me against the wall with his forearm.

"Calm the fuck down!"

"Don't tell me to calm down just because you don't get it."

We glare at each other. Our breathing is heavy. I struggle against him and feel his heart race. He uses his entire body to hold me down.

"You patronizing piece of shit. Let me go!"

"Not until you stop freaking out."

"Oh, fuck you!"

Omari kisses me deeply, passionately. I break free and slap him. Hard. He grabs the back of my head and kisses me again. I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist.

He slams my back against the shelves and they rattle and shake. Stacks of cash fall to the ground. I squeeze him tight between my thighs and grind against his erection. His kiss drips with anger. I dig my nails into his back.

I put my feet down and shove him off me. He takes off his shirt. I can't stop staring at his chest. I shake it off and push him again.

"You better stop that shit before I decide to start hitting back."

I slap him.

"Make me."

He grips my throat with one hand and forces me against the wall. I gasp with pleasure. I wrap my hands around his wrist and narrow my eyes.

"Fuck. You."

"That's what you want, huh?"

"You don't tell me shit. You are out of your depth."

"I say whatever the fuck I want."

He shoves his hand down the front of my pants and plunges his fingers inside me. I close my eyes and moan. His fingers are strong.

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

Omari tears open my shirt, and the buttons pop off and roll away. He snaps the clasp at the front of my bra. I wriggle out of my pants. He pinches my nipples and pulls hard. I slap him again. His cheek is still red.

"Try that again."

I punch him in the chest. He spins me around and pushes my face against the wall. He pulls down my panties, spits on his hand, and fucks me from behind. He slaps my ass over and over until my skin burns and stings. The metal is cool against my cheek.

"You fuck like a little bitch."

"Shut up."

Omari grabs my shoulders and bears down on me. He grunts like a wild animal. I push my ass into him. I break his grasp and knock him to the floor. His pants are still around his ankles. I climb on top of his cock and slide it in. He slaps my tits and bites my nipples. I grab the back of his neck and work my pussy into him. I work my fingers into his hair and yank his head back. His breathing gets faster.

"I'm gonna cum..."

"Like hell you are."

He gets on top of me and presses my knees against my chest. He shoves his hand in my mouth so I can't speak.

"You don't tell me when to cum."

There's a whirring mechanical sound. The vault door slides open. I hold my hand up to shield my eyes.

"Lyla? What the hell's going on?"

"Leo!" I climb off Omari and attempt to cover myself. "We got locked in, long story. What are you doing here?"

"I have to be someplace tomorrow so I'm doing my rounds early. Why are you fucking some random dude in the vault?"

"I work here."

"Bro, I don't think either of you work here anymore. You're goddamn lucky I got to the shop first. Jesus Christ, Lyla."

"Yeah, no shit."

Leo collects the day's money and I finish getting dressed. Omari offers his hand to help me up and I swat it away.

"Don't touch me."