The Vegas Adventure Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
454 Followers

By this time – nearly all the cum that was inside her pussy had seeped out and drained into the hooded Trent's mouth.

Marcella removed the bondage helmet on the big slave's head, and set his hands free. "Now, when you get off your slave's mouth – I want you to order him to suck my other slave's cock. Tell him to make it hard so you can fuck it!"

Still obedient to Marcella – De Ann did exactly what she had commanded. "Slave – you've used your useless mouth as a dumping pit for a better man's cum. Now it is time for you to suck a big prick so I can fuck it."

Trent tried to object. "De Ann – it's me – you can't possibly want to make me suck a cock – I am not gay! Sweetness, please don't make me do this!"

De Ann didn't hear a thing. The slave beside her – had rose up then crouched over Trent's prone body, and whacked Trent's face back and forth with his thick flaccid cock, helping to firm it up.

Trent couldn't see a thing. All he could feel is that De Ann got off his face – and someone much heavier had sat down on his upper chest. This someone – had a cock. It was slapping at his hooded face. Clearly in shock – he had heard his sweet wife De Ann direct him to suck another guy – so she could get fucked. How humiliating could it get?

"Ohhh, that makes my pussy tingle – seeing one big strong muscular guy dominate the smaller one." De Ann confessed. Secretly, she could hardly wait to see the strong beefy muscular slave shove his long cock with angry looking veins protruding from the shaft into the boy slave that Marcella had given to her.

Trent didn't want to suck on this guys cock – no real man would. But in bondage, his hands behind his back, legs in cuffs and his sense of sight was gone with the hood on his face – he was an easy target for the strong bodybuilder. The bodybuilder threatened Trent that if he used any of his teeth, the bodybuilder would really fuck him up for sure. He continued to tell Trent to be a good BOY and suck his cock hard.

Trent didn't have a choice --- the other slave was free to grab his head – force his jaws open and push his plump meat in Trent's unwilling mouth. He chokes on it – he tried not to obey – but unlike his pretty wife, he was not under any hypnosis. He was quite aware what was happening to him and couldn't understand why his loving wife was acting so insensitive and cruel towards him. He was ridiculed and now humiliated while his wife was totally unaware of what was going on. Realizing that he didn't have a choice in the matter, he didn't make any more fuss – and started to suck the dick in his mouth. De Ann gleefully watched something that she had never seen before – a submissive slave giving head to a slightly more dominant man – whom she will use for sex. Oh--- it got her pussy so damn wet watching that. Marcella told her to look at the hard-on that the smaller slave had – and sure enough it was sticking straight out from his crotch. "The wimpy slave loves this MANLY stuff --- he wouldn't know what to do with a real cock – so he has to find one on a real man and suck it – worship it – envy it—then he's available to clean it up when the Man is through."

De Ann just nodded her head and watched the slave slurp on the big thick cock of the bodybuilder. When it was hard enough, the bodybuilder twisted around so that now he was lying on top of Trent. His ass was directly over Trent's face and his legs were on both sides of his chest. De Ann was instructed to ride his dick – while he lays over the other slave. She squats down and since her pussy is a bit stretched – she engulfs the full meaty prick in one swoop. Up and down she rides that prick – taking delight in how weird it looked to her seeing the other slave with the hard on – still pulsating away. Trent was being crushed under the weight of them both – and while he could breathe through his mouth – it was covered by the weightlifters ball sack. The heavy toll on his body weakened his will to resist.

Oh, it didn't take long for her muscles to contract and her orgasm to burst onto her. The powerfully built slave's cock was just a toy for her to use. Being reminded how she loves big cocks and has little use for inferior ones.

Soon she came – and the slave came. She slid off his body and he moved out of the way – so that De Ann could place her newly soiled pussy directly over the little slave's mouth. Trent was too far gone to disagree this time – He pushed his tongue in the gaping hole that was his wife's tight pussy. Except right now – it didn't appear to be too tight. Each salty glob of cum filled his tongue and he willingly swallowed it all.

Marcella then reminded De Ann that her slave's cock still needed to be cleaned.

Trent tried to protest, "Sweetness, no, isn't this bad enough? Stop, please darling, stop!"

Not hearing her husband's desperate plea, De Ann guided the cum covered cock to her husband's mouth. As Trent continued to beg, De Ann shoved the cock into his open mouth, "Suck this cock clean now little boy, make yourself useful."

Seeing that the slave refused to properly clean her offering, De Ann viciously squeezed his ball sack eliciting a loud cry of pain from her husband. Trent could not resist any further and proceeded to suck the cock inside his mouth with great passion as he winced in pain from the misuse of his balls.

Marcella had one more indignity to indulge on De Ann. She felt her up – and realized that the recent fucking by the black guy, Jonathan, and the bodybuilder twice; left her pussy just gaping open. Marcella easily slid 4 fingers into De Ann's wet pussy. It was only when Marcella withdrew them, and pointed them together to form a point did De Ann flinch. Marcella intended to push her whole fist into De Ann's well fucked pussy. What was more incredible – she did it. She got her whole hand into De Ann's cunt. "I knew it – I could stretch you wide enough to fit my whole hand inside. How does that feel pet? Do you like when my fingers wiggle around inside you like that?"

De Ann was stunned. She was being fisted by an Amazon, and although it hurts being stretched that wide – Marcella was right; the fingers inside felt unbelievably delightful. Unlike a cock, or a toy vibrator her fingers could go many different directions at the same time – causing De Ann wild erotic sensations. She resembled a puppet with the puppet martinet controlling her body movements from inside her. Marcella thrust her hand in and out – never quite bringing any of her knuckles from the depths of her pussy. She also twirled her hand so that De Ann felt an unbelievable amount of satisfaction along with the vigorous pain.

De Ann moaned – closed her eyes and incoherently started begging Marcella to bring her off. "Ohh, this – hurts --- and yet – I –Never --- no have --- ever ---- felt this --- its – Ohhh, OUCH -- that is --- Ohh – Better --- yes --- there --- do it there – Ahhhh, yessss." She yelped and cried – but never put her hand to Marcella's wrist to stop her, at least until Marcella took her out of the spell she was under.

"End Pumpkin Pussy Eater" Marcella gleefully said to her puppet.

De Ann was shocked to find Marcella's fist all the way inside her pussy. Her eyes bugged open – and her body tensed. Her body racked with pain as she tried to slap at Marcella's arm. "Get off of me – you Bitch! That HURTSSssssss" She screamed out.

Marcella used her free arm to fight off De Ann's struggles. "You were so close to orgasm – if you will go back and relax – I will allow you to cum!" Marcella deceived her with the opportunity to cum.

De Ann senses said to fight back, but her little body was no match for this strong Amazon dyke. Even with both of her hands free – she couldn't pry Marcella's fist from her pussy, and she found that when she did yank on Marcella's wrist – Marcella merely spread out her finger deep inside her womb, thus making it nearly impossible to remove without doing untold damage to herself.

De Ann was nearly in tears when Marcella invoked the magic words again. "PumpkinPussy Eater – you love this rough handling. You adore being a good little pet, and are grateful that I am fucking your pussy the way no other toy – or man ever could."

De Ann relaxed. And when she quit fighting back, her body responded by giving her an awesome orgasm, coating Marcella's arm as she squirted her body fluids from deep within her pussy. "AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" She loudly groaned as Marcella proudly conquered her victim.

Marcella removed her drenched fist from De Ann's pussy and told her to fuck the small slave now.

De Ann obediently climbed onto Trent's tiny penis. She could barely feel him scrape the walls of her womb and when he did – it was not pleasurable – it was useless.

"End Pumpkin Pussy Eater -- Feel how small and inferior this one is" Marcella cruelly announced while Trent's hard 4 inches were inside De Ann's stretched pussy.

It was true – she had been brought out of her hypnotized state several times this evening, but she now found herself trying to make the small slave cum. She rode him a little, but it didn't really excite her any. It didn't hurt like Marcella's whole hand, but it wasn't nearly as exciting as Jonathan or the muscular slave.

"You are fucking my newest boy slave. His dicky is all the way inside your pussy. Can you feel it? Does it feel like the best thing you have ever had inside there?" Marcella taunted her petite pet.

"It's not as good. I don't really like inferior men. They can't do anything for my pussy this way. I like a big cock to fuck, not this pathetic little worm. But since he did suck the bigger cock – and clean my pussy all those times, I guess I should be nice and let him cum too." De Ann admitted while NOT being under the hypnosis. She rode this tiny cock while nearly everyone else in the room was ignoring her. They were all too busy fucking each other to pay any attention to what Marcella and Desiree were doing. Just then – the little slave tightened his stomach muscles and curled his toes, then huffed and puffed through the gag. He was ejaculating inside her pussy. She figured that with the gag, he couldn't have asked for permission – so she looked up to Marcella and asked "I think he just came inside me – was he suppose to – or allowed to do that?"

"That is entirely up to you from now on." Marcella snickered as she reached behind the head of the small slave and removed his blindfold. She then removed the gag and the hood surrounding Trent's head.

Trent wanted to cry. He had tears in his eyes. He had just shot his load into his wife, but he had been there for hours while she fucked everyone. He had been forced (with De Ann even ordering him) to suck another guy. He had sucked her well fucked twat – not once, but several times. He knew he had been used for sex earlier. But in one way – he had lived out some of his submissive fantasies too. He never thought he was man enough to please her, and now he knew her real thoughts on the matter. He knew that all those times they had made love he wasn't man enough to stimulate her to orgasm. He found out that it was possible for her to cum with another man – with more cock than him. He knew that his best way of hanging on to her – was with his tongue. The mother of their 4 children had been given a gift – after many years of marriage, she had been enlightened to learn that a huge cock felt good.

"TRENT?" De Ann quizzically asked the small slave. "Oh my GOD – TRENT its you!" Then she flashed back to the events of the night, remembering that he and the other slave were brought here to the party. "You have been here the whole night?"

Trent just shook his head yes. He too was speechless.

"Oh – my – I had sex with other men tonight. I am so sorry – I broke our vows." De Ann stated.

Marcella leaned down so her pussy was nearly at the top of Trent's head "Don't worry my dear, you were not unfaithful first. Your loving hubby had an exciting time this evening before our party. Incredibly – he made it with three women before we put him in this bondage. You got to have three men. You are equal in your infidelity. You got to make love with me – and our little slave, got to suck my much bigger slave's cock before it rammed into that sweet pussy of yours."

Trent didn't have anything to say. Marcella had correctly summed it all up.

"Well, I am sure that you will have plenty to talk about on your way home. You had a real Vegas Adventure for sure." Marcella cackled as she laughed at their plight.

De Ann cleaned herself up, and Trent was unlocked from his bonds and Desiree drove them both back to the Mirage. With the engine still running at the hotel drop off, Desiree jumped out of the car and hugged De Ann one last time. "Girl, you were a trip. I really had fun this weekend. I am so glad that you were picked to be our plaything this weekend. Maybe when I am in Dallas sometime – I will look you up and we can get together."

De Ann and Trent discussed it some when they got back to the room. De Ann's pussy was sore – she had been fucked by some of the biggest men she had ever seen, and of course, Marcella had forced her whole hand into her as well. Sex – with Trent was not on her mind. But Trent told her that he didn't like seeing her strip. He explained that the bouncers had knocked him unconscious, and tied him to a chair. He said that he didn't want to participate, but there were women – who used him and mocked him. Those women made sure that he came – but made him feel pathetic in doing so. He told her how that she would obey one minute and not the next. Unfortunately, Trent was not smart enough to realize the key phrase "pumpkin pussy eater" made her this way. They talked for hours in the middle of the night, until De Ann told Trent – "We have a flight to catch tomorrow. I am so exhausted, I need some sleep."

Trent let her go to sleep – as he cupped one of her breasts. He couldn't deny that deep inside of him – he felt better being used the way he was. His psyche was damaged, in that he found he liked sucking the cock of the bigger guy – knowing that it was going to be used inside his pretty wife. But his pride didn't want to let that fact be known. He felt a bit inferior, and thus felt it was his duty to make his wife happy – usually that was with his tongue – but now, he found inside he liked being cuckolded. He couldn't let on that he liked this – or else, she might find it more exciting to fuck other men, and not have a use for him – except to clean up after them.

*

Chapter 6 ************* Back Home ******

They arrived and greeted their children who had been staying at their grandparents' house. Trent's mom asked how they enjoyed their time away – and they answered that they had a nice adventure. Telling them would seem quite awkward indeed. Back home the kids needed them, and they needed to get back into their daily routine. Sure, De Ann's thoughts went back to that night – when she used three very well hung guys in place of her loving husband. Trent must have thought about them too – he didn't say anything, but he was very good at going down on her that next day or two.

But after 5 days being home – De Ann's life went back to the routine. There was her 15 year old son's ball games to attend, dance practice for her middle girl, and of course the neighborhood gossip and entertainment with her female friends. But she was in for a shock when her neighborhood best friend found some incriminating evidence of her cheating in Vegas.

The mail delivery person didn't find De Ann at home, and she had a large box with a new comforter from Sears in it. As she had already arranged, anytime the mail didn't fit into the box – the mail would be delivered to her neighbor friend – Candice. So that morning Candice accepted the box and a partially torn open envelope and some bills for De Ann & Trent. Candice saw that the torn envelope contained a VHS tape, which had a post-it note attached. It said 'hope you enjoyed Your Vegas Adventure. D', with no name – just the letter "D" Candice couldn't help herself and got a little bit nosey. She popped the tape into her VCR and was shocked at what she saw. It started with Trent – tied to a chair – and fucking a girl, or maybe she was fucking him then another – and another. After that, a muscular man made him suck his cock. Candice had always had a crush on Trent. Although Trent had not ever done anything to encourage or discourage Candice – she liked him never the less. Candice's head swam with all kinds of kinky possibilities as she watched a tape with proof that Trent and De Ann must like bondage, and swinging. As the tape continued – it appeared that De Ann paid a big strong woman to spank her. This section really intrigued the busty bleach blonde as she wondered what her friend's tight little ass would feel like if she ever got to spank her like the big strong lady in the video. Unknown to De Ann, Candice had aspects of her life that she kept from her close friend. Secrets that she thought De Ann would not understand, that is, until now.

Candice was just bursting with this new found knowledge and just absolutely had to show this to someone – so she called her old trusted friend Raven. The six foot tall, 43 year old went back many years with Candice – even to the time when she was a pre-teen and Raven was her babysitter. Raven would know what to do with this tape.

When she arrived, they sat watching the video with an odd eagerness to bring De Ann and maybe her husband Trent into a new arrangement. You see; Raven had dominated Candice for years. She is Candice's secret Mistress. Raven has always had a warm spot in her pussy for younger, smaller blonde women. As a 23 year old college graduate looking for a job, she used to baby-sit Candice when Candice was just 12. Their friendship evolved as Candice blossomed into a young woman. Candice's mother was unaware of their arrangement and she hired Raven three summers in a row to care for her daughter because she had a car that could drive them around during the summer. Because of this, Candice has always seen Raven as an authority figure, actually it's much more than that, really more of a boss, or Mistress. Privately, they managed to continue their 'special' relationship that started 20 years earlier.

They saw the tape and realized that De Ann actually BEGGED for a spanking. She offered not only half of the money – but then all of it for a wonderful spanking. They played the tape over and over – when it sounded like the big muscular woman was giving her some weird catch phrase. They both looked at one another – almost in disbelief. Could this tape have fallen into their hands for a reason? It must have been destiny that allowed that tape to fall out of the envelope. They smiled to one another at their good fortune.

"I would love to add this tiny blond to my stable – wouldn't you like the idea of having a playmate?" Raven slyly asked her long time friend.

"I don't want to share you with anyone!" Candice possessively answered.

"Oh, but my darling, you won't be sharing me with anyone – we will be gaining a whole new spice to our lives. Imagine all the fun we can have if this is real. If I understand this tape – whenever the woman says 'Pumpkin Pussy Eater' De Ann obeys. Think of this as a sure fire way to have someone lick your pussy – or mine, absolutely anytime we want!" Raven explained to her dutiful charge.

"Tomorrow we can put a plan together to test my theory." She told Candice. "Now, lets see some more of that tape, I don't know how much more I can take before I have to shove a few fingers into my pussy – and cum."

*

In chapter 7 De Ann and Trent arrive home – not to the peace and safety of what they left – but to their neighbors who now "OWN" one of them.

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
454 Followers