The Very Last of the Vampires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesula came upon a nest of humans, who were hiding in the warehouse, and fed upon them. They were four in number, probably a family seeking to escape the Zombie Apocalypse. What she didn't count on was the smell of blood and the sound of carnage attracted Zombies. With dawn on its way, Jesula hid in the warehouse rafters, and the Zombies came in...and played the waiting game.

Somehow, as Jesula waited for nightfall to try to escape her predicament, the Zombie horde got her. Jesula put up quite a fight, slaughtering dozens of Zombies, whose corpses lay strewn about. She fought fiercely, but there were at least a hundred of them, and against such odds, even a Vampire's might will not prevail. Filled with a rage I could barely comprehend, I slaughtered the remaining Zombies, and then buried Jesula's remains.

There you have it, ladies and gentlemen. This is how a species dies, actually, no, this marks the deaths of two species. Again and again, I listened to the pulse of the world. I sought out my kind, and also other species of intelligent non-humans. They are being slaughtered by the Zombies, who are storming their strongholds. It's ironic, intelligent species that have survived eons hiding out among humanity are rendered extinct by the Zombies, these mindless post-humans.

What shall I do? I will roam the world, killing the damn Zombies, out of hate, and spite. I miss humanity. I miss my fellow Vampires. Hell, I even miss the werewolves, the humanoid monsters of various species and all those other things that used to go bump in the night. The Zombie Apocalypse isn't just humanity's extinction-level event, it's mine as well.

For ages my kind considered ourselves superior to the humans, and now we're going extinct alongside them. As far as I know, I am the last Vampire. And perhaps the last thinking entity on the planet Earth. Someday, when I finally get tired of it all, I will face my last sunrise. Until then, I will keep on feeding off carrion creatures, last survivors of earth's fauna, and fuel myself with strength for the task ahead. I will kill zombies, and avenge us all, until I can do it no longer...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sex Ritual Alex awakes to a diabolical surprise.in NonHuman
Hard as an Ouija Board Four girls manage to contact a horny spirit.in NonHuman
Sexual Sacrifice Man finds necklace with demonic powers.in NonHuman
Lilith's Fling with Cursed Items An adventurer adorns a magic amulet with creamy results.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Demon's Seed Ch. 01 A demon wants a woman to bear him a son.in NonHuman
More Stories