The Veterinarian

Story Info
Stefani has a crush on her boss.
1.2k words
4.09
9.1k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another hot morning in Nashville saw me arriving at Bellshire Animal clinic on Dickerson Pike looking forward to my interview. Though only applying for the secretarial job, I knew that someday I could be an animal doctor.

The climate controlled office gives immediate relief from the stifling heat. I'm am glad to be inside after the long walk from the old truck under scorching sun.

Dressed to look attractive but also to be comfortable, I was wearing a BLMU short-sleeved bodycon dress creating an hourglass apperance and showing cleavage. High-parted chocolate brown hair reaches the bottom of my breasts. I was wearing strappy pointed -toe pumps.

A long-legged shapely blond who looked to be in her thirties came out to the waiting room and gestured me to join her in her office around the corner. Her blond hair is put up in a neat bun. She is wearing a lab coat. A stetheiscope hung around her neck.

"I'm doctor Jennifer North."

"Stefani Coombs," I replied.

She gestured and I took a seat.

Looking at my application she made a comment that I thought might work in my favor. "I see that you grew up on a ranch."

"Yes, I love horses, animals too."

"No secretarial experience," she said.

"I know that the job involves greeting customers. Being friendly can't hurt none. I would love to study Veterinary medicine."

"I find it to be a rewarding career."

As the words came out I was hoping that the sales pitch was making her want to hire me.

My eyes had locked onto her letting my brain conjure up an image of her body, a slender figure with gradual curves. In any case, a small part of me wanted her.

In Jonesborough, the tiny town nestled in the Appalacian mountains, Laura Phelps had been my crush at David Crocket high school. The 5 2 green-eyed redhead caught my eye the day we met. We kissed in secret, did nothing publicly that betrayed feelings for each other.

Laura had enlisted in the military leaving me with only sweet memories of her. Only a few days had passed before I stopped thinking about her. We had indulged in sex only once then parted company well before sunrise. Standing under the morning sun, I watched the bus transporting her and the other recruits to bootcamp.

The first few days at Bellshire reception desk could not have gone better. I found Jennifer's personality to be engaging. We chatted freely giving one another insight into life away from the office.

She enjoyed walking with her 10 year old Golden Retriever, a pet she acquired nine years ago. I had responded to that tidbit by talking about my dachshund and my 12 year old chocolate-brown Andalusian.

That Friday morning, one week since taking the secretarial job my GADAR produced an image on the montor that is my brain. Jennifer came inside the office wearing a rainbow bowtie blouse with a black skirt.

"I love that top."

"Thanks," she replied.

I caught fleeting glimpses of another woman with her in the car that morning and the previous morning. Their kiss left me wishing that Jennifer's lips were touching mine.

"May I ask a question?"

Requesting permission to ask sends the signal that the question is personal.

Jennifer gave a silent nod so I continued.

"Do you guys live together?"

"That was my Kate, my wife."

My face remained expressionless. I wanted to hear that she's lesbian but not that she's in a relationship.

"How long have you guys been together?"

"Eight years," said Jennifer. "We met at the Lipstick Lounge."

"I attended David Crockett high school and met Laura Phelps there. She enlisted in the army right after graduation."

"Do you miss her?"

"Terribly for a short while," I said. "As the days passed I thought of her less and less."

"You're from Jonesborough."

"Uh huh," I said nodding.

My roommie Diane Longfellow seemed to have a knack for reading me. As I nibbled at the pizza and sipped from the bottle of cold Budweiser she watched me briefly.

"Stefani you're looking pretty glum these past couple of days. Is everyting okay at work?"

Though straight, she was sympathetic.

"Everything's fine at work."

"You miss Thunder, don't you."

"That's part of it."

She questioned my reply.

"I have a crush on my boss but she's married."

"Well that sucks," said Diane.

"It do," I replied nodding with a frown.

"It never felt right with Kyle. "

Di's relationship with Kyle West had begun under very unlikely circumstances. The 25 year old had been the policeman at the scene of a fender bender. Diane was found not to be at fault.

We finished the last slices of pizza in silence, tossed the empty box then plopped into the sofa. She aimed the controller at the Samsung mounted over the hearth and and tuned the station to Lifetime.

Was Diane questioning her sexuality? All I knew was that her relationship with Kyle did not even last a month. Before him there was James, also a short-lived romance. At 22 she seemed to not want anything long term with a guy.

A fifty-something woman had just left the exam room with her white Siberian cat. Jenny came out to the waiting room a second behind her client, as she often did.

"It's been a long busy day. Sefani I will see you in the morning."

As the words came out Kate stepped across the threshhold.

"How are you Stefani?"

"I'm well, thanks."

I watched them leave together. Kate took Jen's hand a few steps outside.

Diane and I came out to watch the sunset over Shelby Park, a favorite spot to relax. A few dog walkers were on the pathways, their animals usually leading them.

"I met Jennifer's wife today."

"Is she pretty?"

"She sports a boyish hairstyle, wears jeans and teeshirt. You call tell she's gay even not seeing her kiss her girlfriend."

"Is she blond, dark-haired, redhead?"

"Black hair, no makeup, round black studs on her earlobes, " I replied.

Diane placed a hand on my bare thigh just above my knee. Our heads turned simultaneously letting our eyes meet.

"Do you want to kiss me?"

Without saying a word in reply she pressed her lips against my lips. Her mouth opened and her tongue pushed against my tongue. Her hands cupped my breasts.

"My god I am so wet."

The kiss lasted just seconds then my lover backed away.

"I've been falling in love with you for a long time Stefani."

Holding her tight around her waist, I leaned into another open-mouthed kiss.

"I can't lose you Di."

"You won't lose me."

Just seconds longer than it took us to walk home, Di opened my jeans and slid a hand inside my panties. My clit reacted instantly to her touch. The muscles spasmed making me quiver. We dashed into her bedroom.

She eased me down to the bed. I raised my hips letting her slide my cutoffs and panties to my feet. Naked just seconds afterward, my lover lay atop me squashing her boobs against mine and pressing her hand aganst my sex.

A powerful orgasm was about to happen as her fingers slid through my wetness. Two fingers were soon pumping deep inside my vagina.

In the morning I took my seat at the reception desk and logged onto my computer. Jennifer stopped at my desk before going to her office.

"You look happy today."

"Very happy," I said cheerfully. "My roommate kissed me last night."