The Vibrator Mishap

Story Info
What happens when your best friend finds your sex toy?
2.3k words
4.41
17.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay back on couch with my new vibrator working on my clit. This has become a regular pass time since you have walked back into my life. 20 years! Its been 20 years since high school, you would think I would be over this stupid school girl crush. But no, you showed up and it is like we have never spent a moment apart. My pussy gushes every time you come near and you are completely oblivious to the fact that I would like nothing more than to ride your cock until I'm a moaning, shivering mess. No, I am your best friend, the one you ask about girl problems and watch movies with. But right now, with my eyes closed you are between my thighs sucking and licking my clit as I buck, closing in on the orgasm that I desperately need. You, actual you, not imaginary clit licking you, are coming over later for a movie marathon and if I plan on having a hope in hell of focusing on the movies and not the throbbing in my clit, I need to cum now.

Oh! This new toy is amazing if this keeps up I'll be cumming in seconds. It doesn't hurt that I slipped my favorite plug up my ass, I need to cum hard if I have a hope in hell for tonight.

"Mmmm I'm so close."

There is a loud knocking noise at the door.

You have got to be kidding me. I click the button on the toy stuffing it under the pillow on the couch for later and wrap my robe around me, I guess the plug is staying put.

Throwing open the door I am shocked to see you so early.

"Oh hi hun! Are you early or have I lost complete sense of time?"

"No I'm early," you say, "I can leave and come back later if it's a problem."

"No no, of course its no problem. Come on in just give me a few minutes to put some clothes on and we can start."

You sit on the couch where I had just been. I bite my lip turning away, this is going to be one of the longest nights of my life.

"What is that buzzing sound?" you ask.

"Maybe a bug got in, look around for it please, last thing I want is to get stung while watching Thor."

"I got it!"

"Oh you found it?"

I watch in horror as you pull my vibrator out from under the pillow. It has more than one setting, what I had thought was shutting it off was just changing from a steady buzz to a pulse. My cheeks flair red while my eyes are glued to your hand wrapped around it.

"Its warm" you state, I just nod because my voice won't work to answer you.

"Were you just using it?" Oh god even if I say no you know the difference so I nod again.

"Did I interrupt you?" you ask. I didn't think my cheeks could go a darker shade of red but this proves me wrong as I nod again.

"Did you finish?" I shake my head this time before turning on my heal to leave the room.

I have on too little clothing to be having this conversation but before I can take even one step you grab me by the wrist and pull me back to you. You pull me up against your chest and wrap your fingers in my hair forcing my eyes to yours. I hear the toy hit the floor before your hand wraps around my back.

I know, I have nothing to be embarrassed about, I am a single woman and sometimes I need a release, but knowing and being are two different things and I am in a state of complete embarrassment until your rough voice hits my ears.

"What were you thinking of?" I try to look away but your hand in my hair at the base of my neck keeps my face tilted up to your.

"Ummm nothing" I answer. I settle for moving my eyes away from yours. I can't lie when your looking at me like that. You don't believe me, I can tell. Your looking at me hard the suddenly your face changes and your lips are pressing against mine, I am shocked into immobility for a second before I return the kiss. Wrapping my arms around your neck to pull you closer.

Your lips leave mine and kiss along my jaw and up to my ear.

"You were thinking of me, weren't you?" My eyes close and my head tips away as your words brush against my ear.

"What was I doing?" I shake my head unable to answer you. You moan softly deep in your throat.

"Was I rubbing your pretty pussy?" I shake my head but I've begun shaking in your arms.

"Was my cock working in your little pussy?" I shake my head again but moan as my hips thrust against yours.

"Mmmn I'll bet my tongue was moving over that sweet clit then wasn't it?" I whimper and nod as my pussy gushes covering the tops of my thighs in juiced.

"Fuck! that's hot baby girl."

Reaching down you grab my thighs and pull me up and I wrap my legs around your waist as you walk quickly towards my bedroom. With my legs around you I can feel your hard cock pressing against my clit and I can't help but grind against it, hearing your gasping moan in my ear just causes me to be bolder and do it more.

"It feels so good Daddy, I want more" I moan into your ear.

I grin when your eyes flash to mine. I can see the look of shock and hunger at the title. We land on my bed with you over me grinding against me as you whisper "oh yeah? If you're a good girl Daddy will give you all you can handle baby girl."

I'm a mess, I've never been this turned on in my life and looking up at you as you come to your knees above me I know there is nothing I wouldn't do to please you.

Your hand go to the knot of my robe which has amazingly staid tied through this and pulls, spreading the robe open and exposing me to your view for the first time. You groan low and deep before your hands move to my breasts and cup them gently. Your thumb moving up and softly moving back and forth over my hard nipples. I moan and arch into your hands. My hands move up over yours showing you how I like a little roughness in your touch, pinching and pulling on my nipples, my eyes roll back as you get the pressure just right and I hear you moan as you watch me.

My hips buck with the pleasure pressing against your cock through your jogging pants, leaving a wet mark on your pants. You pull off your shirt before coming back down over me pressing your cock against me.

"Do you need to cum princess?" I nod.

"How do you want to cum?"

I whimper "if we keep this up there will be no choice needed." As soon as the words leave my mouth your hips are pulled away from me. I groan and arch my hips trying to find you again. In a flash your up on your knees with a hand on each hip pinning me to the bed.

"Now, I can either use my fingers," your hands slide across my stomach one landing in the center holding me down the other wandering down to rub lightly against my pussy lips.

"Or I can use my mouth, just like you were picturing before. Now choose baby."

"Oh god please use your mouth, I want to taste myself on your tongue when you kiss me after."

Your hands move under my thighs and over my hips as you lay down between my shaking legs . Your head lowers and I jump as your tongue flicks over my wet flesh. You moan at the taste of me and then wrap your lips around my swollen clit and suck on it gently. My hand flies down to your hair, diving into it as I shutter, your tongue is flicking back and forth over the swollen nub. I try to keep myself still but I am too close I am grinding myself against you as I get closer and closer.

Whimpering "I'm going to cum for you." Then your fingers move from my hip and slide up inside me rubbing up against my g spot and one moves backwards finding the plug for the first time.

Your head pulls away and looks down at the shinning jewel between my cheeks. Glancing up at me you mutter, "Your full of surprises" before diving back in and sucking hard while pushing and pulling on the plug. I groan and shutter as I cum hard. My pussy letting lose a gush of juices all over your chin.

Pushing the plug firmly back in place you crawl up over me and kiss me hard, your tongue forcing its way into my mouth. I moan tasting my cream on you and reaching down I push your pants down. "I need to feel you in me," I beg.

You move away long enough to pull your pants off then your back on top of me. You grab my hand and wrap it around your thick cock. I stroke it over my pussy covering the head in my juices before pushing it against my opening. My hips arch up taking the tip inside. I moan and clench around it before you start pushing slowly stretching me, making room for your cock inside me. Gasping I pull you down to me kissing you hard as the base meets my pussy lips.

"Mmmmm I've got all of you, you are filling me up so much." I squirm trying to get you to move but you just stay deep.

Gasping into my ear you whisper "I can feel every wet tight inch of you. Hang on to me," you say "I wanted to do this slow and soft but that will have to wait. I can't hold back." With that I wrap my arms around your shoulders as your hands come under my back and grip my shoulders from underneath.

Before I know what's happening you pull your cock almost completely from my dripping pussy and slammed back in hard, the only thing keeping me from sliding up the bed is your hands griping and pulling down on my shoulders. I grunt when your pelvis slaps my pussy hard but waves of pleasure shoot through me and I moan yes loudly.

Your hips pull back almost immediately and slam forward again.

"Oh yes, fuck me Daddy" I moan to you. I hear you grunt and growl into my ear which just causes my pussy to flutter around you. You keep going hard and deep, you growling into my ear as my hips try to keep up with the pace you are setting. My body locks up as I cum around your shaft.

"Oh yes Daddy please don't stop it feels so good." You groan in my ear your cock fully inside me as I cum around you,

"You like me fucking you like this?"

"Oh god yes Daddy don't stop!"

In the next second you are slamming into me at a pace that I can't keep up with, my body is convulsing in one orgasm after the next before you slam all the way inside an hold me tight as you cum. My body spasms again and I'm cuming as well. My pussy juice squirting out over the both of us. I am shaking and squirming under you as my pussy finally relaxes. Knowing I've made a mess I duck my head into your shoulder and mutter sorry. Pulling back and looking down at me you look utterly confused.

"That was the sexiest thing that has ever happened to me, I love that I got you to that point that you came that hard. Don't ever apologize for that."

Kissing me softly you hold me close keeping your cock deep inside. "I've got to ask," reaching down and touching the plug, pushing it a little which causes me to moan. "What's with the princess plug?"

Ugh I moan and hide my face in your shoulder again. "I love anal play, nothing makes me cum harder than when something is up my ass. I have yet to meet anyone who is ok with it, so I bought some toys for myself. I don't use them a lot but sometimes I need to cum hard."

"So why were you trying to cum hard today?"

"Cause I've wanted you for so long and knew it was pointless to try to get your attention but I still wanted to be your friend so I wanted to clear my head before you got here."

"And I disrupted that by getting here early?" I nod against your shoulder,

"Jesus I was blind!" I look up at you in confusion. You look down at me and your eyes glaze over with last. "Does this feel like someone that doesn't want you?" You slowly start moving your cock in me again, its as hard and as thick as it was when we started.

Moaning I shake my head no. "That's right, I've wanted you for years but you never showed that you felt that way for me so I hid it from you. But now I have you my kinky little girl and I'm not letting you go."