All Comments on 'The Vicarage Pt. 01'

by Oldvicarage1990

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
No wonder ...

...she's his ex wife!

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 4 years ago
Mmmm. There are fantasies... and then there is Rape!

So, instead of sharing your fantasy with the one you love most in the world, to get agreement, you arrange for your wife to be raped by two strangers (to her). What happens when she takes a copy of that video to the Police and have you charged with Rape? Followed, of course, by Divorce proceedings. Is this part of the fantasy as well? Then there is the matter of the STD's she now has after unprotected sex with "players". Just ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

I'm sorry, you ask your wife for a `birthday' treat, she's not into anal or swallowing your cum after oral, yet she agrees as it's your birthday. Instead of being grateful and happy that she loves you that much, that for your special day, she will do thing's that she really does not like, what do you do, you arrange for two people to rape her and film it. Well, I hope that not only does she go to the police with it, but takes you for every penny, when she leaves. Disgusting abuse of a truly loving wife. Minus 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
confused....

Was your gift watching her have sex with multiple black guys (huge dicks of course) or was your gift having her enjoy sex with multiple black guys with huge dicks? I mean I am not certain what you got out of it. In the beginning you said you talked about filming sex, so you got that but her not knowing the two black guys thing to me means she wasn't into it as much as she could have been had she known and of course wanted it.

and how can she not tell it was not your dick and that in fact there were at least two dicks.

Big risk in not telling her ahead of time. Even if the sex was great and she doesn't mind the risk of STD's she can be really pissed beyond repair that you deceived her.

Sharing is one thing of both agree. This was a very bad trick and as some said close to rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Epic stupidity

Once you introduce the blindfold and ropes, this becomes either a fetish or a non-con story. Unfortunately there is no "stupid shit" category because this would be a perfect fit. When he pimps his wife out and allows her to be raped by two black men, the category changes to IR. The divorce was a no-brainer, but did he enjoy his time in jail? Since he was SO stupid as to video tape the entire encounter, the DA had no problems convicting him of numerous felonies. This was simply poorly thought out drivel. Please don't embarrass yourself any further and continue this garbage. A complete waste of time.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1#

I skimmed until I read the two *black guys entered the room*, why oh why does everyone of these sick stories have to be with black guys and of course twelve and fifteen inch cocks which don't exist, is there supposed to be some hidden element of degradation if the rapists are black and the woman is white?

Nothing but a pile of steaming bullshit, I'll be sure to ignore anything else you might post. Good riddance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

only a sick perverted wimp would let other men do his wife in the ass and pussy i hope when she sees the film she dumps him for the other two who did her divorice the wimp ad make him pay heavy

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

He brought 2 men in to rape her? Regardless of her enjoying it she thought it was her husband so what he did was unacceptable. If she sees the video she should walk out or throw him out then phone the police.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
PLEASE DON'T BOTHER...

,,,Writing any more episodes - the grammar was bad (English not your first langauge?) and the story was somewhat implausible - no wonder she is your ex-wife..!!

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 4 years ago

First allow me to say congrats on your first story. You might have done better if you had put it in another section other than L/W.

You wrote, 'It is a complete work of fiction, from my sexual fantasies about my Ex-wife in our old house.' If these were your fantasies, I can see why she is your Ex.

'In came Mike and Matt, two black studs that I had hired from a professional porn agency.' You just couldn't stay away from that cliche could you.

You commented that you had two children but didn't bother to say how you got them out of the picture.

Last, if you had been together that long, no matter what you think she would have known it wasn't you just by the number of times you would have supposedly cum. I would suggest you put the rest of your series (if brave enough to continue) in Fantasy, Fetish or Interracial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Certainly no problem understanding why she's his X. Don't bother with the rest this was disgusting enough. Not to mention it should have been in non-consent. Not to mention there isn't a rape tag on the story.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Please Don't Continue

Where did she give her consent - oh she didn't... This is called RAPE. Also, the vast majority of men do NOT want to share the women. Please post a warning at the top of any of your stories if you continue writing so that many of us can avoid your dribble.

katibkatibalmost 4 years ago
Oh my,

Thanks for this introduction; time to say goodbye.

OOAAOOAAalmost 4 years ago
Very hot!!!!!!!!!!

Let's wait for her reaction once she sees the movie ;)

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Dragonmann nailed it with his comment. In LW, you haven’t properly debased the white wife until you bring in a couple of black guys to rape her. That shows what you think of women and blacks. Both are just objects to use in your twisted fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF

when does the SHIT stop rolling into this category? pure "dreck". 1* and that's an insult to that star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Rules of the game

Rule #1. Never and I mean never go straight from ass to pussy. You are asking for a really nasty infection. But it is she who has to deal with it. Add to that the possible raw places from two much bigger cocks and she'll not be wanting sex for quite a while. You must really hate her to come up with so nasty a plan. Maybe you are a misogynist as well as a racist.

Shame on you!

R.

Dale Jane HenpartyDale Jane Henpartyover 3 years ago

I'm with OOAA about let us see the wife's reaction to the movie before totally burning down the author.

I thought I detected, I did, some excitement as she was getting more than she had revealed to her husband, and was ready for it all along.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous