The Vicarage Pt. 02

Story Info
My birthday present - Her story, not as in Pt 1.
2.9k words
3.67
6.8k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part in this ongoing series I plan to write. You will probably enjoy it more if you have read the first part. It is a complete work of fiction, from my sexual fantasies about my Ex-wife in our old house. I hope you enjoy it, please let me know, and I will continue to write more.

The Vicarage is a large country house, the sitting room was a large decorated room that had a sofa in the middle of the room facing the fireplace, in front of the fireplace was a TV on a stand with a DVD player.

Her side of the story.

My name is Cris, I've been married to Dave for ten years, but we've been together since high school. We have an eight-year-old daughter and six-year-old son. We live in an old vicarage in a small village in the east of England. We bought the house in a dilapidated state and slowly repaired it over the years.

I'm of Spanish descent, just under 5'5" tall with dark brown shoulder length hair and brown eyes. Dave is six-foot-tall and well built, he used to play a lot of rugby. Our sex life is good, not to adventurous, I like to put of sexy lingerie and dresses, and enjoy being tied up sometimes, we both perform oral on each other, Dave is an expert at that. I have never let him cum in my mouth, I suppose I will do one day. I enjoy a little fingering fucking in the arse but we've never tried full anal.

I am a shy person and and am not that comfortable talking about sex, Dave started writing dirty letters to me with his sexual fantasies and I enjoyed replying to them. He wants to film us having sex but I don't feel comfortable with that. I think I'd be too self-conscious to see myself naked on film.

It was coming up to his birthday and I always make a big deal of it. I had him asked what he wanted. He left a letter on my pillow when he left for work on Monday morning. It was addressed 'My birthday present'.

Here is the letter.

Dear Cris,

This is what I want for my birthday; I want you to come into the sitting room wearing only black stockings, a bra and your black high heels, you can have a dressing gown on top. When you come in you should take the dressing gown of to reveal yourself and a Brazilian bikini waxed pussy. I will be filming you. You are to go to the sofa and sit down. Look at the camera and say.

"Happy Birthday Dave, please enjoy yourself, I know I will." Then pick up the blindfold by your side and put it on.

Now you should turn around and lean over the back of the sofa so that your arse and pussy are presented to me. I will then bind your hands and secure them to the back of the sofa. Then I'm going to turn some music on quite loud. I have read that this will heighten your other senses.

I will then go down on you from behind, using my tongue on your pussy and slowly finger fuck your arse. When you cum I will get up and slowly work my cock in your pussy, then I will pull out and move to your face so that you can suck your juices off of my cock.

After a couple of minutes, I'll go back and start fucking you. I'm going to shove my finger up your arse again, and keep fucking you until I cum.

Then you can suck my cock clean until it gets hard again. When I'm ready, I'll go start to fuck you again until my cock is well lubricated with your juices and my cum. Then I'll place my cock against your arse. I promise I will slowly work my cock into you, once inside you I will fuck you in the arse until I cum again.

Then I'll withdraw and push my cock straight into your pussy and fuck you until you cum yet again. After you cum I'll move back to your face so that you can suck my cock, until I shoot my load into your mouth and you swallow it all.

Then I'll untie you. You can sit down and take the blindfold off and tell the camera how much you enjoyed my birthday present.

I was shocked but not surprised at the detail he had gone too. He was asking a lot of me, especially finally having to taste his cum. But I was quite turned on while I was reading it. So, I wrote 'OK' on the back.

Dave came home on Friday evening and saw my answer. We never spoke about it all weekend. On Monday morning he left for work he told me he wanted his birthday present the following Saturday at 8pm. I smiled and nodded.

I spent the week thinking about it and getting my self ready. On Tuesday I went for a Brazilian. My, it hurt. All that was left was a tiny landing strip of short pubes above my pussy, By Thursday though the skin was nice and smooth and I started to moisturize the skin, slipping my finger up my arse a few times for practice.

On Saturday at three o'clock I took the kids for a playdate and sleepover at my friend Jill's house. I was in a good mood with a big grin on my face, which Jill noticed.

"So, a hot night planed for Dave's birthday?" she asked with wry smile on her face.

She knew I was up to no good, she knows me too well. I was so excited that I had to tell her about Dave's birthday letter.

"Oh my God, that sounds fantastic, you dirty little slut, I must see the finished movie." I knew she would want to. But that's another story.

I had a shower and got myself ready, so that at 8pm I was a knocking on the sitting room door. I was nervous as I entered the room as I knew Dave would be filming me. I closed the door and stood there as Dave, dressed in his dressing gown filmed me.

I was wearing my black silky dressing gown, my black high heeled Christian Louboutin's and a black La Perla bra. I felt like a high-class whore, but I was hoping I looked hot.

Trying to not feel self-conscious, I let the dressing gown fall to the floor exposing my body to Dave and this camera, now he could see my Brazilian. I walked over to the sofa and sat down. Looking at Dave I and said my line that I had been rehearsing all week.

"Happy Birthday baby, please enjoy yourself, I know I will."

Then I picked up the black silky blindfold and put it on. Obviously, everything went black. At first, I froze but then realized as I couldn't see anything, I had no reason to be embarrassed or nervous. I felt a wave of confidence come over me so I happily continued and turned around leaning over the back of the sofa.

Then the music came on, it was quite loud and I couldn't hear anything else. I felt like I was in a protected cocoon. I was feeling hornier now as I knew what was coming.

Dave returned and gently bound my wrists and secured my arms so that I couldn't escape. Not that I had any intention of doing so.

It took him a while before I felt his hot breath from behind me, just as he started using his expert tongue on my pussy. I was enjoying the tonguing I was getting it was making me groan with pleasure. Then I felt him place his finger against my arsehole, I knew it was coming and I was ready and willing. He slowly pushed it in, I pushed against it to get it deeper into me. It hurt at first but the pleasure I was feeling was worth it.

I started moving my hips slowly back and forth onto the finger in my arse, feeling it and his tongue working on my clit. It wasn't long before I had my first orgasm, Dave stopped, I was surprised at how hard I came, it must have been to do with the darkness and music.

Now I could feel Dave place his cock against my pulsing pussy flaps, I was so ready for this but I still gasped as he slowly pushed himself in. It felt much bigger than before again the darkness and music playing its part. I pushed back onto it as he moved it in and out slowly for a couple of minutes, as I groaned with pleasure. I was just on the edge of going into orgasm when unfortunately, Dave stopped and removed himself.

I could smell my cum on his cock and opened my mouth, he put his knob into my mouth and I could taste my own juices, It tasted good and I sucked hard on what felt like a massive cock, I tried swallowing Dave's whole cock but for some reason it seemed bigger. My sucking soon had his cock as solid as could be.

I could feel Dave place his knob between my flaps, and rub it around, teasing me, so I pushed back onto it. He surprised me as he slammed his cock into my cunt in one go, I gasped, calling out.

"Oh yes that's good baby." It felt so good as he started pumping away at me, I wanted it more. "Oh, baby fuck me, fuck me hard."

"Is that what you want? For me to fuck you hard." I heard him reply over the music.

"Yes, yes baby, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." I begged.

I could feel the wave of an orgasm building up as bucked against his cock inside me.

"I'm going to cum, yes, yes." Then I felt his finger against my arsehole again, as he eased it in. I called out.

"Push it in deeper, fuck me harder, I'm cuming, I'm cuming, yes, yes." He rammed his finger deeper up my arse and started pumping it. It hurt in an extremely pleasing way.

"Oh, my god, Oh, my god, I'm cuming, don't stop, don't stop." I was having a massive orgasm as Dave continued to pound.

It was so intense I had to hold myself still as the wave of the orgasm was hitting me. Dave did not change his pace and was still fucking me hard. The wave passed and I started moving with him again. The pleasure from his cock and finger soon hit me again.

"Oh God, Oh God I'm cuming, don't stop, don't stop." Dave didn't stop and I could feel him tensing up.

We both came together. I shook with the enormity of it. Dave's pace slowed as he finished emptying himself deep inside my womb. My orgasm subsided and stopped leaving me breathless. Dave slowly pulled his cock out of me and I could feel his cum leaking out of me and running down my leg.

I knew what was next and was ready and eager to do it. Taking his flaccid cock into my mouth covered in his cum. It was first time I had ever tasted his cum. It had a musty, salty taste, not unpleasant at all so I sucked on it like there was no tomorrow, cleaning every last drop off of him.

He left me smiling. As he easily slammed his cock into my wet cunt again and slowly started pumping in and out, pulling himself almost all the way out with each stroke, taking a pause before then plunging all the way in. I was soon moaning again and began moving in rhythm with his strokes. It felt different again. Dave had changed his rhythm which made it feel even better for me and it wasn't long before I was bucking hard against his cock deep inside my cunt.

"Oh yes baby, yes, fuck me, fuck me." I couldn't believe how intense this was getting.

"Oh my god, I'm cuming, don't stop, don't stop." Each orgasm was bigger than the previous.

I was shaking with the intensity of it for a while. Dave just held himself inside me. Finally, when I stopped moving, he pulled his cock out. I could feel him place the tip of his cock against my arsehole. I really wanted this and before he started, I pushed against him as the tip popped in. It sent a wave of pleasure down my spine and I wanted more so I pushed against cock again, he matched it and it went deeper into my arse. It fucking hurt like hell.

"Oh, oh my, that hurts, that hurts. Don't stop baby." The intense pain was pleasurable and soon changed from intense pain and pleasure to mild pain and a lot of pleasure.

Dave started a slow rhythm pulling himself almost all the way out with each stroke, taking a pause before then pushing in until his whole shaft was working its way in and out of my arse. I was soon bucking hard against the cock up my arse. A strange wave of pleasure was building

"Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck my arse, cum up arse. Yes, yes." He fucked my arse harder. I was screaming over the music. "Oh, my god, I'm cuming, don't stop."

I had a massive orgasm, my first anal orgasm. Dave continued pumping his cock deep into my arse and we both came together. He slowed his rhythm and stopped; both of us were resting. I had a grin on my face. I felt comfortable, lying in darkness, being still with my husband's cock up my arse.

Dave let his cock slid from my wet arse. But before I had a chance to get my breath, he slammed it hard straight into my cunt. I gasped with shock and pleasure as he started pounding me. Where had he got all this energy from (Viagra?). I didn't care I was just enjoying being fucked harder than I ever had been before.

"I'm cuming baby, don't stop, don't stop, yes, yes." I spasm-ed on Dave's cock as I had the biggest orgasm so far shaking and screaming. I really was losing control and I was loving it.

As I came down from the high. I lay there still and relaxed as Dave held himself still inside me for a minute. It was dark and the music made me feel numb. I was focussed on my orgasmic cunt still pulsing. Dave suddenly and pulled out and I gasped but almost straight he plunged straight back into me. He began pumping slowly in my well used cunt working up to another frantic speed. I matched his speed as I felt myself building up again.

"I'm cuming baby, fuck me, fuck me baby, don't stop, don't stop." Yet again I had another massive orgasm.

I was shaking even more wildly than I had done before, wriggling in the waves of this massive orgasm. I could feel myself now covered in sweat. Dave slowed down and stopped with his cock inside of me. I was still quivering for what seemed like an eternity, when I heard Dave say, panting over the music.

"Ok, my love now you get to suck the last of my cum out of me."

I could believe he had more in him, but I was now prepared to take it from him.

"Baby yes. I want you to cum in my mouth please, I need to suck your cock dry." I meant what I said "Let me suck your cock baby."

I opened my mouth to receive Dave's cock, it was covered in a mixture of his cum, my juices and my arse. It tasted like sex, and it made me feel horny to know that he was using me like a slut. I sucked on it cleaning off all that it was covered in. He started to fuck my face. I felt so horny being able to make Dave cum again, I started getting the feeling again, I could feel an orgasm beginning in myself. I sucked Dave's cock as though my life depended on it. I felt him twitch and he started pumping his seed down my throat. As I swallowed, I had another orgasm.

I gagged on his cock as he pumped down my throat. He pulled his cock from my mouth so that I could get my breath. I opened my mouth which was full was with his juices. I swallowed and then proceeded to suck his cock clean.

We were done and Dave turned the music off and untied me. I ached from being in one position for so long as I sat back down on the sofa. My cunt ached from being so well fucked as well. As I removed the blindfold I blinked to get used to light. My eyes began to focus and I could see Dave in his dressing gown pointing his camera at me. I smiled at him as he said.

"How did you enjoy my birthday present and your first home porn movie." He indicated that I still had cum on face, I wiped the cum off with my hand and licked it clean, grinning.

"It was the best thing ever. When can we do it again?" He smiled at me replying.

"Let's wait to see what you think once you have seen the movie". Not sure what he meant.

Too be continued...