All Comments on 'The Video Blowjob'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 286 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wow. I have just read a page and a half, and I discover a new concept.

Normally most people do not want to divorce so as not to lose a large part of their heritage or their income as if the money washed away their dignity, their respect, their honor.

Here we have a totally ridiculous new concept: That divorce is impossible because they have no assets or money.

They have nothing to share but cannot separate.

In addition, how many young people under 30 have no assets at the start of their life and professional career.

What would that change!

Another stupid idea to avoid divorces at all costs. As if divorce were a taboo word, a heresy.

However, divorce has long since become a common thing in our society.

About 45% of marriages end in divorce.

It is no longer an exception, it is a normal part of life.

kencorokencoroabout 2 years ago

"The difference is huge, Chelsea loves you, and I can see through all this PRIDE bullshit."

So tiresome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

stopped reading at the end of the first page when Solly and Chelse were saying they were broke and could not afford a divorce. When you have nothing but debts and both have jobs is the perfect time to divorce, nothing to fight over and no alimony. It was a clear set up for a reconciliation ending.

1 star, the marriage was in trouble and one person cheated. Never keep a cheating spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Same old shit. Prolific authors on this site either have ran out of creative juice or simply won't improve their story.

-

When it comes to reconciliation story, it's always the offended person that is shown on how they have to accept the offenders back into their grace. The offended will be hounded, cornered in every way, even have to spend money on counselling/therapy so they can find a justification to accept the cheater back.

-

What have the cheater done to get back into grace? What they should have done before the break-up; not in intimate relationship with anyone that is not the current spouse. And you want to prove to the readers that 'not doing what they weren't supposed to do after they already done it' is enough for them to return to the offended spouse's grace? C'mon man. Be better.

--anon3894

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another Bad story from cagivagurl, a stupid RAAC with just half of last page for reconciliation , he just overcome trust issue with Magic or what ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry, but this seems like an accumulation of ridiculous and stupid scenes and situations.

- The non-divorce because they have no money.

- the non-sex offered forever represented the husband as a Saint with the morality of an angel.

- the business dinner with questions and guidelines on personal life.

You have no knowledge of the business world.

You have a cordial and respectful but above all professional relationship with your clients, but never, never a personal and private relationship.

Personal and private relationships will one day be a source of trouble when there are difficulties or difficult economic conjectures.

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

cucks get one star

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

a funny story.

the reconciliation is good, she has worked to regain his love and trust.

On the other hand, all the situations in the story are totally stupid:

- non-divorce for financial reasons ????

they have no assets.

- the client who gives him directives for his life as a couple.

- business/private relations in business.

- Counselor Parker who clearly tells her what she wants: I want you to stay. Where does a therapist act like that? Have you already consulted? a therapist should never express a personal opinion.

- The pipe that arranges the marriage.

- And of course your MC like a white knight, a Saint or an angel refuses sex.

Why in your stories do you have the unfortunate habit of creating stupid women and perfect men in attitude and morality?

Are you so misogynistic?

The woman is stupid

woman is selfish

the woman is egocentric

the woman has her needs

man is morally perfect

the man forgives

the man always loves his wife more

man does not have sex despite separation

the man is a Gandhi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think this is the first story of yours where no one felt like a one dimensional character and the reconciliation was really earned. I hope there are more to come.

mordbrandmordbrandabout 2 years ago

Another weak as fuck protagonist. It must be terrible having the innate talent to write stories but lack the nerve to create something new that doesn't involve a milquetoast fucking male lead.

Almost every single story you put out has the same exact type of beta male, just with the trappings changed to imitate something 'new'.

One star and a sincere wish that maybe, one day while I am still breathing, you can manage to break out of this mold. I keep hoping, but you keep disappointing me.

vhasstvhasstabout 2 years ago

This one even put a smile on my face, a wholesome story of the redemption of a fallen wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story so love it when plan B comes to fruition Keep it up Girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cagivagurl's stories have quickly become a "must read." There is not another writer on the site who produces the same emotional impact. Spellbinding storytelling from a unique perspective. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Didn't even bother reading just went straight to the end....same story different name's....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The bitch goes out and sucks the cock of a guy he hates. She swallows for the asshole something she refuses to do with her husband. The husband confronts the asshole and gets his ass kicked. The giant pussy takes back the cheating bitch with zero repercussions. Why not try writing male characters who have a penis instead of a vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not as anti male as most stories from this author. Still has him as a victim and he has to do all the forgiving and take all the risks. Meh. TC Ireland

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Once again a Cagivagurl wimpy man story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cucking.

Something you like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I always like to read your stories usually to see what twisted shit you come up with to bash the men this time. The double standard is always a thing in your takes, suppose the difference in this was his mother and sisters didn’t leap in to bash him too.

Yes, I believe in forgiveness - to a point. But it’s always a key in your takes that cheated on women are always right to burn the cheating husband and make him pay but the cheated husbands expected to forgive and denigrated for his ‘make pride’ getting in the way of doing so.

Even in the case of forgiving in this case, going out and having a pile of kids with a confirmed cheater when his business is taking off was crazy. At least he should have asked for a pre-nup. What happens next time they hit a bad spell? Rather than talk she goes off to fuck someone else. Maybe if she put the effort in that she did after cheating they could have made things better without her doing it.

And the fact she was more about hurting her best friend than how she hurt her husband spoke volumes if your ‘sisterhood’ mentality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A 2 page story that meandered aimlessly for 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. I really enjoyed it. But, I gotta say, Solly was a Grade A jerk. Yes, she cheated. However, his unilateral decision to not have kids was the catalyst for it. I don’t know why she wanted to stay with him all that time. It was good, though, when his client was finally able to pry his head out of his ass.

KaeYo

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

Another "Read The Comments First Story"! I AM NO AUTHOR, but will provide that new acronym penned here first. Definitely a RTCFS! And now that I think about it, there are some "Read The Comments First Authors" as well like this one. RTCFA. Brace!! I'm on a roll, and helping to reduce time wasted on comment section character count as well as time wasted reading additional pages after that first bad whiff, or multiple chapters on shit stories like this one. You're welcome! And why don't they just go ahead and create the "Begging To Be Cucked" category already, BTBC. Hat trick!!! Think about how much time and aggravation it would save everyone instead of reading a passive-aggressive gesture by authors who love putting stories in the wrong category. We've all seen those page 1 spoilers that hint at a hidden cuck agenda. Skip right to the comments as soon as you get a whiff of that poorly disguised stinky cuck shit on the bottom of your shoe! Scrape it off, Read The Comments First. RTCF!!!! There's number four sports fans, hat trick +1 !! Maybe that one should have been first? I guess some of those acronyms could be combined but what fool would give up a hat trick +1?

It seems obvious, especially with SOME authors who occasionally like to foist 10+ page/multi chapter crap on unsuspecting readers, that in real life I'm guessing they were previously kicked to the curb by a guy who didn't want to be cucked(best case scenario). Daddy issues much? Place your bets. Or maybe even cuck wannabee authors who can't find anyone to debase their self respect completely or extirpate what's confused as their manhood caused by pinky dick. Self loathing issues much? Please, either put it in the fetish category where it almost belongs, or lobby for a cuck category so unsuspecting readers don't get ambushed with a pathetic wrong genre ambush story. As I stated, I AM NO AUTHOR, but it's still not even fair to call that reckless literary behavior creative licensing.

P.S. Please remember, even though it didn't THIS time, if the author's preface includes "this isn't a cuck story", it almost always is. See hat trick +1. RTCF! ⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WONDERFUL, AS ALWAYS!

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952about 2 years ago

Great job. 5 well-earned stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

‘ No, she's my friend, I don't want to hurt her. She should know what an arsehole she's married to, and what a shitty friend she has, but no. I decided to let that mess sort itself out."

If that’s how u treat your friend.. then u r disgusting! If she was my friend I would want her to know what sort of jerk she was married to… not keep her in the dark!

abitshyoneabitshyoneabout 2 years ago

wow ,, lovely story ,, heart rending at times,, a good look at real life ,, the ups and downs, ins and outs, thanks for sharing,, ,, loved it

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 2 years ago

"The one of you sucking of Clark, the one of him coming in your mouth."

I know, you changed it after the edit.

"Shut up!" She screamed viciously, just shut up. I know it was wrong, I'm not an idiot. You asked me why, and I'm trying to tell you."

Did we forget some quotation marks?

"Solly, the last thing I need tight now, is to hear I told you so, okay?

Did you mean right now not tight now?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A well done reconciliation, I am not normally a fan of them but this one worked.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 2 years ago

Well okay I can sort of see this couple staying together. The circumstances were probably the reason she cheated and she did appear contrite. And if thd husband was serious about leaving he would have left long ago. All in all not too bad. The old saying once a cheater always a cheater? Its your story and it seems it was the only time she cheated. Nice try.

Theakston58Theakston58about 2 years ago

Great story. It can work if both really want it to. ‘Once a cheater, always a cheater” is not always the case. Sometimes it really is just a mistake. Well done.

mischief_makermischief_makerabout 2 years ago

So she cheats and gets what she wants as a reward. Typical drivel from Cagivagurl.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Will keep my comments brief as I am certain this piece will generate many — some worth thinking about, some inane rants on cheating wives, etc, some about a wimp husband that should BTB, but hopefully no ad hominem attacks. Long/short: Thought provoking, well written storyline around real characters wrestling with a troubled relationship. Yeah, a few typos here / there, but not distracting (not even sure why I mentioned). I am a near hopeless romantic, but not a naive one; this storyline felt real. Like your work — the effort you put into writing so evident. Thanks for sharing. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesabout 2 years ago

The typical LW reconciliation story is a subset of Romance. Two people belong together, but a obstacle keeps them apart. In the LW tale, that obstacle is the wife's infidelity.

.

Here, Chelsea's betrayal is total. She granted sexual favors -- lovingly, enthusiastically -- to a scumbag that she withheld from her husband. More, she knew that her husband loathed this scumbag, and that the feeling was mutual. In those moments she showed true contempt for Solly.

.

You failed to convince me, at least, that Solly and Chelsea are two people who belong together.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 2 years ago

Five stars from me. This was an emotional roller coaster. It was a cheating wife story mixed with romance ad well done.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 2 years ago

Another bit of pro-cheating, PSA, propaganda from this author. Another "very special episode" where the Heavy-Handed moral is those who feel betrayed by a betrayer are wrong and weak.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveabout 2 years ago

Thank goodness that the world will enjoy a family of 13 in these days of civilizational collapse. But hey, NZ is a small country, with a small population, so what does a few more kiwis do to the given. Level of Chaos!!!!

darkvision29darkvision29about 2 years ago

Well done. Your story reflects real life in so many ways. It is no secret that people make mistakes. How someone handles those insurrections shows what they are made of. Forgiveness is a great healer.

I feel many readers rate the loving wife stories based on the category, not the content or message.

I’m looking forward to reading some of your other stories. Keep up the good work. 5*

stev2244stev2244about 2 years ago

I'm a big CG fan, and stories like this one are the reason why. I hope there's much more to come.

jakie1jakie1about 2 years ago

Once again a big thank you, well written and a love story!

Frank66Frank66about 2 years ago

So nice to read stories by the talented writers- they play with your emotions and take your minds to places you've never been. BUT, after so much foreshadowing in this story, with the ending kind of being predictable, why was it rushed? There should never be a deadline to meet here. Perhaps part 2.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In depth story. But the little pot shots about pride is annoying. Sure go ahead and cheat but should I be mad then it's a pride issue? Bullshit. Reverse the roles and tada no one likes being cheated on. So what just take her back?? Go ahead, cheat again because it's just that darn ol pride getting in the way. Her only positive is she ended it. However she still refused it at first and lied it happened. The only way would be for her to not only end it on her own accord but also coming clean to him, not having to rely on being caught to finally admit it. Shed all the tears she wants but she fucked up and chose someone else, and wasn't a once off.

Got_an_accountGot_an_accountabout 2 years ago

Guess cheating is like leaving the toilet seat up? Whoops! Sry hun!

jaythemanjaythemanabout 2 years ago

Thank you for another one. You have vividly created another compelling situation. I do think you did a better job this time of justifying the reconciliation, but it still seems unbalanced. In 'Jealousy" you balanced it out and that reconciliation was easier to believe.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

Good story. You could have gone deeper into Solly’s internal conflict, by going into his therapy a little deeper. Otherwise, I felt Solly’s anger, and to a lesser extent, his confusion — so that’s very well done.

There will always be anonymous cowards, who send hateful comments. The fact that they won’t attach their name, or even username, proves they’re not worth considering. In this story, you struck a balance: reconciliation happened on its own, at its own schedule, and Solly’s anger and confusion show he’s no wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cagivagurl,

why almost all your MCs behave like saints and martyrs?

Is it a residue of religious education?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well developed and written; thoroughly enjoyed. Solid five star effort for me.

Thanks

BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 years ago
This story turned

Out right, nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The last line was stupid. As if 'mistakes' are all on the same level. News flash, they are not. And trust is a big factor. More than any, when that's gone, it's extremely tough to get back. Still well written, she seemed to be legitimately sorry and waited a long time. Story seemed to capture the teeter totter back and forth well. 4

ApathyIncApathyIncabout 2 years ago

Bravo! I really enjoy your stories! Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So wife cheats and she is the victim. She does nothing to fix what she has done. She gets to play victim to family and friends. Who all think their problems from him not wanting kids right now. She gets sympathy from everyone and leaves hanging all a lone. Not once does she stand up and take the blame for most of their troubles.

She did nothing to earn her best friend and husband back. She never look into the reason why she cheated. Her answer was to buried it and act like nothing happen and everything will be ok.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Let me guess? The oh so loving wife cheats on her dimwitted husband. She is neither sorry nor remorseful and it was all the said husband's fault for some illogical reasons. She really, really, really, really, really loves her husband and gets everyone to brow beat him constantly into taking her back. How did I do?? No, I didn't read it because I didn't have to. It's the same old, same old EVERY story from this "author".

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 2 years ago

10 stars!!!!! This is an incredible piece of work. I enjoyed every word and only wish I could give it more than 5 stars.

Omegaman56Omegaman56about 2 years ago

The lack of money to divorce has probably saved more marriages than one would think

ibbunkibbunkabout 2 years ago

First chapter, my wife cheated on me.

Last chapter, we reconcile.

But we have to sit through 3 chapters of wah, wah, wah in between?

Male character is not one that deserves our sympathy or support.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - just not my kind of story. I read the first page and because it was really dragging down, I flipped to the last page thankfully. I am glad I did not read all that stuff in the middle.

The RAAC was totally undeserved and should not have happened. It was NOT just a one time lapse in judgement, it was repeated and she really enjoyed it. No way in hell was a RAAC possible.

lbeachamlbeachamabout 2 years ago

Why have the two sex romp with her friends husband? I know the reason given in the story but it needed more for my taste. I guess the long way back was the best. I would have left her the same day In saw the video. My 47 year marriage, with not a whiff of cheating, would end immediately if I found out no mater when it happened. That's just me. Thank God it never came up. I did trust but verified in all situations.

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

An honourable man for sure but he coulda shoulda 3somed with wifey and Sophie…. Hell, knock em bioth up and have a plural marriage. Weehaa

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104about 2 years ago

I really liked this one. I liked that this MC, while hurt and (of course) stubborn wasn't entirely self-sabotaging and that Chelsea did everything she could to win him back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Usually like this author's stories, this one was well structured, and then it ended, no real explanation for the MC's about turn, not one of the best, but, I like this author, so will continue reading their work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An enjoyable read….if not a bit silly at times. Solly was a bit of a moron. So was Chelse to be blunt. Her excuse for cheating with tne husband of her best friend was super lame. Never made sense…especially round 2. And that neither of them ever figured out that the video came from Sophie…..dense as a bucket of lead.

.

But once Sophie forgave Chelse, how it took Solly so fucking long to come to the same decision was painful to read. But finally….

.

Solid 3 *** entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So Chelsea is a good person because she loved her husband while fucking Clark, but Clark was a bad guy because he's cheating just like she did, but with more than one person. Solly is now the problem because he's not a big enough man to let her off for what she did? So... women are good and men are bad???? Not fucking buying this for one second. She's a selfish bitch who feels bad because she got caught, and now insists that they live together until she can force him into submission? Solly should have gone with financial ruin and keeping his balls. Now he's lost the latter and at some point she'll probably fleece him for the money too.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

It's a 5***** story, but Bob and Melissa are pushy. I don't think I could endure them without telling them off, especially her. He was suffering and they kept inserting themselves into his life. That would piss me off big time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terrific story. You’ll get the inevitable attacks from the BTB crowd. Ignore them. Some of your past stories have had dubious reconciliations, but this one feels right. Very nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wonder if any of the four kids are his? He should have dumped her untrustworthy ass. However in cagiva land, every male character is a weak fool.

TonyspencerTonyspencerabout 2 years ago

I liked it. This story has such a feeling of a couple coping with a real situation and was a really enjoyable read. Thank you for sharing.

Karn9Karn9about 2 years ago

A very good story, *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story even though i personally don't care for rewarding cheaters

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Good writing only marred by the usual delusions and preaching.

This offering certainly eclipsed the last one.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Love this. Forgiveness is possible, but men have fragile egos and get hurt easily.

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 2 years ago

The BTB guy in me isn't happy, but the writer guy in me says, "Well done." I get that it's fiction, and it's your story, not mine. You get to write it how you want. And how you did it was "bloody good."

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

“ Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.’

I enjoy a good BTB story but most of them belong in the “non-erotic” section.

Not sure why you BTB fans demand ownership of the LW category

and trash everything that doesn’t fit your incel fantasies.

Great writing as always Caviagurl!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's easy to spot the British cucks in this comment section. They're the ones that think this shit story is wonderful.

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 2 years ago

She never really showed remorse for cheating, just for getting caught and the subsequent fall out with the prick's wife, her so called best friend. Cagivagurl really is a Raac type author. Even though it is the wife who cheats schemes and plots in these stories, the husband always seems to suffer and get browbeat into taking her back without her really doing much but cry and say "I love you" while everyone around him says "she loves you, why can't you get over your pride and see that?".

It would be refreshing for once to read a story where the cheating wife actually gets a dressing down for her infidelity and their mutual friends question her love for her husband as passionately as they seem to question the husband's reluctance to go back to her. It seems like no matter what harebrained manipulation or affair the wives commit, they'll always be forgiven and it is all always the husband's fault.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 2 years ago

Great story, Cagivagurl. Must have more. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really liked this story!

I had fun using Google Earth app to track the sailing yachts course in New Zealand!

I had been thinking, as I read this story through, that the husband was hanging onto anger, way too long.

However, when I did a re-read, I found his reasons, quite valid. I also found the wife's reactions to getting caught, and her commitment and follow-through to staying married to her husband, no matter how he railed about that...to be quite realistic. Particularly for someone like this wife, who loved her husband very much.

Sometimes in life, lust blindsides us and we make horrid, terrible mistakes, bad thinking calls/errors.

This wife got loose enough on wine or booze and cheated, of her own volition, but the marriage with her husband had been on the rocks for months prior, and home with her husband was hell for them both! They were no longer communicating and a healthful way! Hardly talking constructively, at all.

Her husband wasn't giving her any loving attention she so craved from him!

So, for a woman who simply wanted to be a mother, and her husband who wanted to wait to have children, and refused to give them to her...they didn't realize, he had set-her-up to fail/cheat, when some womanizing asshole came along, and the timing was right! They both themselves up for the perfect storm against their marriage! That's what the author of this story portrayed so well!

Many comments here, didn't care much for the MC wife, because of the way she told her husband she was sorry...If it had only been once or twice like that, I would've doubted her sincerity, as other comments here have done.

But she apologized to her husband over and over again in this story, many times, many ways, and she truly meant it! He knew she meant it!

I kinda think when their lease was up, that's why he didn't kick her to the curb...

reading this story, I found myself looking into my own past, and realized, depending on the way I think about my ex and our divorce, back 40 years ago now, because she cheated on me, I can still find myself very angry with her.

That is, until I rethink it and just let it go again, by forgiving her once again, and letting it ride...

In light of that long a time in my own life...then a couple years or so for the couple in this story, was really short term...and made that part of this story seem so realistic to me.

This was a very well written story, author, just a very good, well thought-out and plotted story, that is just a realistic and good read! Thank you very much!

I frequent this site and stories here, and am finding, when I see one of your new stories posted here, I am clicking on it and reading!

You make reading enjoyable, believable and fun to me again, so I thank you very much, author! Please keep writing these great stories?

Kilty11Kilty11about 2 years ago

Well done. I also left a comment on your “Harry” story but the story disappeared. Too bad.

BoxerR100BoxerR100about 2 years ago

And another Home Run!!!👍👏

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I couldn't even get pass the first of page. Why is it most of your stories you write make the wife as uncaring whore who doesn't think much of what she did and think they can get over it? Also turning it around on the husband?

Hiram325Hiram325about 2 years ago

This writer consistently has hard done by male protagonists who are just weak weak RAAC men... I've learned to skip to the last page, I guess the only thing left to do is skip her stories altogether.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fuck me. Another uncaring selfish wife who thinks cheating is no big deal and they can get over it and a wimpy husband who takes her back. This is the common theme of your stories and turning it around on the husband because he didn't want to start a family with her because of their financial situation not because he didn't want to, so what does the whore do, cheats on him with her best friends husband. Her actions after being caught proved just a what a selfish self-centered person she is and when the husband was dealing with his pain and would make comments about what she did, she would get angry, really? Make it make sense.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Despite your writing prowess, it's been a while since I scored you a 5*, but this was one of your best in recent times. It was well narrated, over lapping plot lines, and successfully translated the character's emotions to the reader. I usually fault you for some plot line you throw in that is 90 degrees out of phase with the known world, but not this time. I'm laughing at the commenters, woe be the writer that does a RAAC in this genre, but you successfully defended your characters and I can see someone names "Solly" out there living this - well done! 5* (PS - No way in hell I would have stuck with her, buy hey...LOL)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Look I'm ok with people making mistakes and being forgiven but only when their remorseful and sorry for what they did and it didn't seem the case with the wife in this story. Yes, she may have said the words but she would get angry at her husband whenever he would express his anger or pain about what she did. It was like she didn't think what she did was a big deal and the fact that she ended it was enough for him to stop mentioning it and they could eventually get over it. The fact that she was more remorseful and sorry towards her best friend for sleeping with her husband was pathetic. Honestly didn't like this story at all.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Well, what a great surprise, a reconciliation from you that l absolutely loved. Thank you for it.

I am a BTB man but l still like a well put together reconciliation that should happen.

This is definitely one those. Sometimes you write stories l hate, really hate and other times you write stories where you truly show your gift and that l absolutely love.

This is one of those stories. Again thank you

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Waste of time. They stayed together because they didn’t have money when that is the perfect time to divorce. Bad premise poorly offered.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 2 years ago

I know you are big on forgiveness but I wish you wouldn't minimize the seriousness of cheating in mutually agreed upon monogamous marriage. Seems every story you do it's my bad for the offender and get over it for the offended. Reconciliation can be had, but it needs to be worked towards and trust needs to be earned back over time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Sometimes forgiveness means happiness. Forgiving someone we love is not always a sign of weakness as many on this site proclaim. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Same old, same old... again.

Joeyiluv69Joeyiluv69about 2 years ago

Like with most of your stories theres just a bit of disconnect there. Its getting proggressively better. I enjoy reading your work and look forward to the next one

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

A couple words of advice Cagi, though I don't hold out hope.

Belligerent, illogical betrayal is not "silly" it's not "dumb".

It's like waiting until your spouse is asleep and allowing the slimiest piece of excrement excuse for a human being to creep into the bedroom and slowly rip the entrails out of your spouse with a knife while you help restrain them.

I've known, personally, more than a couple of folks who could not withstand the intense pain that accompanies infidelity and they killed themselves.

I can tell you really don't understand several concepts within the human psyche. That's why I'm trying to explain it to you.

You have good talent but literally no understanding outside of your own slightly warped view.

Do you really believe jumping off a roof as a child is comparable to doing what your Martian slut ray wife did?

You need to do research to understand actual human mentality and nature.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

5 stars. Wasn't much a fan of her reason for cheating, I think it painted her in a bad light though softened a bit by apparently the guy being a bit of a sexual predator. A good long and I think deserved reconciliation after all the work, could have easily gone either way but she seemed regretful and unlike in some stories he wasn't a passive wimp to be walked all over. Now that said I don't think I would if part of their reconciliation involved her, him, and Sophie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It reads well with good dialogue. One suggestion is proofread. It may help any of this site's writers to read it slowly out loud to yourself. Even little errors disrupt a good story. Keep writing. That's how we all get better. As for the critiques of the subject, I never understand why people ding you when they don't like the topic, journey, or outcome. It's just a story, and everything imaginable happens in real life. We don't have to like the people or the outcomes, but don't shoot the messenger, in this case, the writer.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I think it was well written, as are most every one you post.

Early on, regardless of the anger, this was clearly going to be a RAAC.

Her reasons for fucking around twice....twice....didnt float her to a RAAC ending. Maybe once, but she looked it enough to go back husband or not.

I had a hard time swallowing Sophia regaining her level of friendship with Chelsea, that was a dead give away a to what was coming.

Seeing the video, shockingly thats as much a marriage killer as walking in on them. Statistically, knowing about an affair but NOT seeing anything, especially where she admitted to liking him making her swallow in it, gives more of a chance to save a marriage. What happened in this one, huge stretch for that ending, regardless of how much "cry, cry, I love you, Im sorry" we got.

Bob and Melissa...far too cliched with there "Been there done that, so you two have kids and make her happy" horse shit

Too much wrong for a RAAC in this one.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

I absent-mindlessly clicked this story thinking maybe this is a good story.

page 1 I read the husband got the video of his wife cheating, I skipped looking how many pages there are: 5 pages. I skipped to the last paragraph of the last page the MC did not divorced her. I said what the heck -- so I looked at who the writer was:

/

Cagivagurl

/

No wonder. Nope I didn't read all.

I hate cuck simp wimp husband stories

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Wife deliberately cheated on him twice, without an apology or a reason. At the end of the story there still was no reason given why he should ever trust her again.... She never even showed remorse!!!!! 1/5

Sailor_168Sailor_168about 2 years ago

Absolutely your best work. Brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
OK, Sometimes A Gambler Actually Wins. So That Justifies Gambling?

The whoring made no sense. The reconciliation made no sense. The premise that this story displays or demonstrates anything about marriage, reconciliation, and forgiveness makes no sense. Its a paper mache mock up of a marriage scenario, that is unrealistic and contrived. The whore knew what the preconditions were for having children. If she's changed her mind or tired of waiting then fine, divorce the slow poke and find a man who wants to knock her up. I mean even a bad marriage that includes children is better than a good marriage that has no children, right? Complete bullshit. And he never said never to children, just not yet.

But the larger question is should they have reconciled? While the contrived epilogue penned by the author indicates Yes, the odds of a drunken angry slut suddenly becoming Betty Crocker is, well, a crock. What happens years later, when the wife wants a certain school, or a certain house, or anything for that matter that she thinks she and the kids are entitled to? Can't wait for the sequel where the wife is being made air tight by her sons soccer team. Just another lapse in judgement; doesn't mean a thing.

A ridiculous story. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sure was a lot of whining and complaining going on. He can't trust her but a little sex changes all that? And the therapist makes a wild statement about finding somebody to take a lease that's tied to the business? Baloney served thick. If he wanted to get back together with her you didn't need so many pages to do it. Poor ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Welcome to another chapter of CG gaslights another cheated on male. Her fireplace mantel has rows of jars with pickled testicles. 2*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

SIMILAR Stories