All Comments on 'The Video Blowjob'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 288 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A nice story about two people in love. She screws up terribly, and doesn’t seem to show remorse.

That keeps them at loggerheads but circumstances have them sleeping together & love brings them back together. A good reconciliation tale that could have gone either way.

Loved it, 5. Stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would have given five stars but just too much acceptance that the infedility was just a matter of the husbands ego. True reconciliation means demonstration of remorse starting with an apology. The author has an attitude that it was just always a misjudgement the husband should just get past. One could say she demonstrated remorse practically speaking, but their was no actual tete-a-tete facing the issue squarely on. These things seldom get resolved absent that and 'just work out'. Cagivagurl tortures the story to get reconciliation where her talent could make the story much, much richer. Perhaps what one female commenter asked: "will (he) fight for me" in such an instance. The truth of the story is that he was ambivalent and she wore him down. What would that really mean after the stress of children? Love is more than just procreation, albiet it can be an expression of it.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 1 year ago
Question:

In whose world is it acceptable to surreptitiously blow and fuck the husband of your best friend, given that the prick is hated by your husband, you've been warned he is a prick, and you go for a repeat (i.e. not an alcohol/drug influenced one-off.)

A common theme in this author's stories, "love" wins out over lies, cheating, and lack of trust.

For those commenters who posit that it is Solly's fault - how is cheating an acceptable means of communication? Assuming the "unfairness" of Solly's demands are enough to force a separation of the couple, multiple romps with another man are not a favorable reaction/action. If communication between the pair has completely failed, separation is the correct reaction/action.

Well written Cagivagurl. While I respectfully disagree with your 'love conquers all' premise, I enjoy your writing.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

another well written story I enjoyed.,again spun well enough to almost accept the reconciliation, your a master at doing that...JZK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In this story why are the wrongdoers the ones who are "lashing out"? What ground does Chelsae have to stand on? Who is his new clients wife to lash out at him over a matter that isn't her business? Weird

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor husband. His supposed loving wife was more upset with hurting her friend then him. Her cavalier attitude to her cheating, acting like it wasn't a big deal. Bringing everyone to her side to the point the husband had no choice but to take her back. Found that this is the main plot for your loving wives stories. The wife cheats, acts likes it's no big deal even getting angry at the husband for being hurt and lashing out, isolate the husband by having everyone side with the cheating wife to the point he has no choice but to take the slut back. Depressing shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope. In real life?? No way he ever gets over that video of his cheating whore of a wife giving a blow job to that scumbag. Never.

And this character is a fool for creating children with a slut. He's now hooked to her with the kids. And chained to her because of rhe business.

In 10 years when he gets the next video of her on her knees blowing a guy while another plows her from behind? What the fuck is he supposed to do then? Stupid man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bullshit is right.

The only believable part of this story is the wife went out and had sex with someone OTHER THAN HER HUSBAND not once, but TWICE, just because she felt entitled to.

RubiconXRubiconXover 1 year ago

Not every infidelity must end in the nuclear option. Sometimes, in certain circumstances, such behavior, while very wrong, can be considered a mistake but the overall context suggests that, yes, reconciliation is possible if both parties want it and are willing to do the difficult, painful work required. Not everyone’s path, I understand, but this story, IMHO, is an excellent example of a hard-earned, emotionally genuine reconciliation, a case where the nuclear option would have been too harsh a response given the circumstances. Well-written, well-thought-out, and realistic - maybe not for those with hard-core BTB philosophy, but I think this is a very good story.

Opinionated1Opinionated1over 1 year ago

i kinda like this from "Gurl"..typical drama filled impossible situation she weaves around the male protagonist..but at least this time she builds some reasons he stays with his wife besides him being

a typical gutless spineless whimp..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So let me see. Before the wife cheats with Clark they have been fighting constantly and according to her haven't made love in months. But the husband days their love life has always been blazing on thr next page. Huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As usual a tortuous reconciliation but this one felt right. I disagree with commenter who say she never showed remorse. She had plenty of remorse and was pretty clear about once past the initial shock phase. Buy then mostly she kept her hopes to herself and was depressed about what she had done. Counseling session was illuminating.

Barst0hBoyBarst0hBoyover 1 year ago

What RubiconX said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh so ridiculous.

- The cheated friend said they should stay together.

- the customer too

- the therapist too

But you didn't go far enough...

You should have intervened

- the parents

- the banker

- the priest

- the unknown old sage who goes down in history

- the gardener

- car mechanic

- the FBI

- The NASA

There at least, we would have been sure of the decision

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, another married slut gets away with cucking her husband… Pure propaganda against males and husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A wimp, pathetic. Nothing but cuckhold.

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

Well written and I gave 5* for that. But, I tend to relate with the personage and I couldn’t have reconciled. It is what it is

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okay 3d story by this author and it's now clear she's writing for an audience I don't want to be around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great again. Real seeming characters, real emotions. You and RG are among the few remaining authors whose stories have those two traits consistently. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pro tip: several of those kids aren't his.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 1 year ago

HA! Females cheat, and it's "We can work it out", If a male cheats his life is made a living hell, and, then his testicles are hanging from her rearview mirror. This author must be a female, or a male feminist Simp. Miss me with this BS.

RocketMan12RocketMan12over 1 year ago

I’ve read a couple of the stories by this author but they are always the same. They are well written but maybe you can change the formula. The slut wife never really explains why she needs to cheat and I don’t get why the husband has to forgive and forget or he is some kind of bad guy if he doesn’t.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So Chelse cheats but throughout the story she's scowling, yelling or screaming at him for various reasons? Nah, he would jump all over her when she did. He can't be that much of a wuss, can he?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a single manner of remorse from the slut! But the victim gets to eat crow!! Wow..this tranny author takes the cake when trying to show males as stupid and wimpy! And her lover? He gets away with no pain!!disgustingly Cagivastyle!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He says at the end nobody’s perfect, I disagree this guy is perfect…for a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Writing is so so good. The underlying message throughout all their stories that men should forgive unrepentant women is hard to take.

TC Ireland

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The little bitches can engage in any betrayal and their husbands need to behave like beta males...no principles, no honor...just servants to the agendas of their slut wives. Stupid, immoral, anti- civilizational feminist, misandrist, Ophrahfied toxic drivel in story after story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written. I wasn’t too fond of Solly from the beginning. Too tightly wound, too focused on one of many things in life, and an inept communicator, to be kind. He didn’t get that much better on his own, but circumstances finally forced him to do the right thing.

Chelsea actually had a lot of good qualities. I got the original sex - shit like that happens. The BJ was more problematic because it wasn’t by chance.

Some think it was worse because Sophia was her friend, but people tend to flirt and cheat within their own circle - friends, co-workers, etc.

All in all, an excellent effort.

AjasAjasover 1 year ago

I don't wanna be a misogynist but this author must be a firm believer in this modern Feminism. And I agree to disagree with this.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

A sad tale with a fairytale ending told by a master storyteller!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Same shit different story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Willing wimpy cuck shit with a whore that doesn't really believe what she did is that bad. Years later when she brings home sloppy seconds she'll say "oh come on, you've only sucked another guys cum from my pussy once, sure i also had leftover cum when i kissed you but who doesn't?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Four young kids and she still loves and wants sex? That is the most unbelievable line in the whole story! :) Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My biggest problem is she did it twice with Clark. There's no excuse for the second time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wife pulls off a double betrayal on husband and her best friend…..no big deal she wasn’t happy. Everyone sees how at heart she is a beautiful person and therefore her betrayed friend instantly forgives her and extols the wayward”s actual virtue. Now the husband acted completely unreasonable in not trusting his proven slut wife. So?……take her back and have a bunch of kids with her ……but be careful to never check their DNA. Great Story…..or NOT. R.H.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So at the beginning when he finds out he has a cheating whore for a wife.

The reason she gives for cheating was their fighting. They had been arguing and fighting. For months. And it was all.over him not wanting to start a family and her wanting to start a family.

She wanted babies immediately.

He didn't because of their startup business.

Then when she turns slut with her bff's husband and get caught out? They can't split up because their financial situation is so fucking dire they can't afford to divorce. They'd both be bankrupt.

Well...there's your failed storyline.

How in the name of the kingdom under heaven does it make sense that there is enough money in the household budget in her mind for them to start spitting out a passel of kids and yet not enough for them to divorce?

Geez fucking Louise. Do you know what maternity costs are? Baby furniture? Diapers? Formula? Clothes? I would imagine it's expensive even in NZ?

And child care?

This story lost me at that point.

"You won't put a baby in me? Then I'll go fuck my friend's husband and when you find out? Well we don't have enough money to get divorced. But if you'd just forgive me and knock me up then..."

Just fucking stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wrong wrong wrong.

Every time I would try and get intimate with the cheating slut? I wouldn't be able to not think about her in that video. Aggressively sucking cock. Licking balls. Slurping uo another man's cum. His spunk all over her face.

Gross. No way I'd be able to treat her any other way than as a simple whore I was gonna fuck and leave.

I wouldn't be able to be nice to her after the betrayal. But maybe I'm just a bastard.

I still can't stand even being in the same room as the cunt...my ex who cheated on me 20 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sure none of us are perfect. I'm a little messy. I let dishes pile up too much before I put them in the washer.

I forget to put the lid back.on the toothpaste sometimes.

But I've never slipped and stuck my dick in another woman's mouth when I was in a marriage. Never wrapped her hair around my hand while I fucked her mouth and squirted my cum inside of her on accident.

Yeah nobody is perfect. But the MC just told us he is buying a home and about to procreate with a proven cheater. Why did she cheat? Because they argued and she needed a little bit of affection.

What a moron. What happens when she's 43...has 3 teenagers at home and isn't getting one with hubby then?

Is she gonna slip and fall and end up with another dick inside a crevice of hers? On accident? I mean she's not perfect. We all do dumb shit every once in a while.

Maybe she won't take the next guy's sperm in her mouth? Maybe she'll figure out how much she likes anal with the next one and let him cum in her ass? Since she is into trying new things with men other than her husband?

Men like this are just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m a sucker for a good RAAC. You have a gift for this type of story. I’ve read many stories you’ve written and it affirms my faith in the process of forgiveness. Too many BTB stories. It so easy to throw something away than work hard to save a marriage worth saving!

Brava! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The author assiduously avoiding why she went back a second time for the oral session that was taped and only then broke it off. That would be a deal breaker. The first time was ba a enough with a bad fight, alcohol, and a seduction play. She betrayed both her vows and her best friend. Clark was an obvious pussy hound. Thr husband's humiliation that it was Clark is kind of irrelevant in the grand scheme. But while her cheating the first time is bad off to put the marriage in serious jeopardy, the second time really disputes the validity of her remorse afterwards. At least she apologized for doing it. Most of this author's cheating wives do not apologize or only apologize for their husband finding out and being hurt. There is a significant difference. Still Chelsea's attitude after discovery is not conducive to reconciliation. She is downright hostile for the next couple of weeks. It only seems to really hit home when they decide on their moronic "live together until make.enough money to split" (huh?) and she finds out Sylvia sent the tape and is devastated. So yeah while she is patiently conciliatory some time after discovery and during this two year in-house semi-separation, her immediate attitude the first few nights and days after the confrontation sucks balls and would in real life basically preclude reconciliation. With time she is patient and concedes she fucked up and owns it but they are stuck in this weird painful limbo of his choosing. The therapist was good in that she called bullshit on the arrangement living together. But he got no help how to actually overcome the actual betrayal. And they should have done joint counseling after the first year. What they did themselves was miserable for both. The fact she stuck it out is impressive but trust was destroyed and wasn't even discussed till after the fuckfest on the boat, well over a year later. The author writes well but the lack of empathy that the loving wives have for the aggrieved spouse is distasteful. A good summary of this what Sylvia (wife's best friend) says at the party, when he asked several months into their purgatory, why she forgave his wife: "I think if you could find a way to accept what happened and save face you would take it, because you love her." Huh? How is it about saving face. It is a out respect and trust! Chelsea clearly had contempt for him over their arguing and lack of children and decided to fuck her best friend's husband (a pussy hound) without much in the way of seduction. Just "I am really pissed, haven't made love for several months the (ok that is a problem and hubby is states that blame), my forced stepped out, drank some booze, hey let's fuck". Ok that is the explanation (albeit still immoral) for their first fucking. So why the second time? What is the excuse? Asshole forced her to swallow against her will. She now has been laid only a few days prior. What about hubby? Did they still do nothing in the bedroom (appears so). She still seems justified in her own mind (at first) about her resentment and the arguments and no children, so yeah no biggie she fucked another guy. Where is the freaking guilt? Whatever he had been doing tonhurt the marriage, she just magnified many times. Buy with all of that she goes back for more and performs oral sex and swallow again, clearly enjoying it (on tape). So what defense does she have for that second betrayal. Well actually none. Because no one brings it up. Was just because she wanted to swallow again? While sober? Whatever. Her later contrition, patience, and hope for reconciliation is of value, but a lot of that is counteracted by her really crappy no empathy attitude the first week or two post confrontation. That attitude is common (or worse) in many of the other author's wives post discovery. In the real world that would almost certainly sabotage any future reconciliation. Ironically Steve2244 has some earlier stories that have similar themes as Cagivagurl, but there the wives or fiancees are WAY more contrite and even penitent from the get go. Contrast the two stories about the wife running off with thr band or a singer. In Steve2244's the betrayal is probably worse (though no kids) but the aftermath and her campaign to reconcile is way more serious. In Cagivagurl's version, the lying is far more perfidous, there is social humiliation galore as the affair is discovered on TV, but the wife's attitude is really bad, she refuses to really apologize until they get divorced, if she has contrition and remorse, she hides it and we only find out through hearsay, if anything she tells the husband it is his fragile, male ego, and he needs to man up (common with this author). That wife is a fullmetal bitch in comparison to Chelsea. And yet Chelsea does not start off well at all after her husband confronts her. All boils down to lack of empathy. Maybe for other people like her best friend Sylvia in this story, but not for the husband. Just get over it. Your damned male.pride is holding things back. Sigh. Whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Every time I read a Cagivagurl story I wonder how much this is wishful thinking on their part. Did the author cheat and did their partner not forgive them? Every (or almost every) story they've written in the Loving Wives category has been an RAAC, some more improbable than others, but all with the man taking his cheating wife back. As if the lack of trust and respect can be overcome by love, if it is "strong" enough. SMH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please don't let a mistake ruin a wonderful marriage.....cant have been that wonderful if she fucked around on him. One and done.

This is the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please don't let a mistake ruin a wonderful marriage.....cant have been that wonderful if she fucked around on him. One and done.

This is the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I make it through 50% or so of a Cagivagurl story. The lead ins are well written. The author's complete disrespect of marriage is a killer. Nothing sexy about sluts. They are never guilty of "mistakes"; they carry out deliberate actions. One and done is the only rational solution.

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

Reading this a second time I think my view of the situation changed. My score remains the same, it's a well written story that evokes a ton of emotion which is a hallmark of good writing.

My biggest remaining issues are that she went back to Clarke again after the first time. I remain confused if it was 2 fucks and then oral only = 3 times together. Or fucking once and oral only the second time. Either way, if she felt so guilty the first time why did a second or third happen?

Her behavior in the video is the other thing. Not so much just that she swallowed. But, she was looking up into Clarke's eyes in a loving manner. She was really enjoying herself. She not only swallowed but, also rubbed his gooey cock all over the place. She was playful and having fun with what she was doing.

But, we're supposed to accept that she broke it off after that? She felt guilty about it? Her behavior on that tape isn't consistent with her explanation of events.

I believe she loved Solly and that she was willing to put up with what she did to work things out in the end. Just feels like there was a missed opportunity for Solly to poke holes in her explanation, force her to be more honest in her confession and then maybe the reconciliation is more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another well written story but it's the same well written story over and over again. The settings may change but it's the same immature, pig-headed male character and the same remorseful wife who he forgives in the end.

You are a good writer but please surprise me with an ending I can't see on the horizon from page one.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry dear author, I don't agree to the conclusion. I've seen it in other stories written by you where the wife cheats but at last the husband has to reconcile. You've used the tears and sex as weapons for the cheater. I doubt you know about the pride of a male, people often misinterpret it as ego. If you can't respect it then you don't have the right to disrespect.

Change the plots from now on as it's becoming a stereotypes.

bigurnbigurnabout 1 year ago

Sorry once again, but only 2 stars... You usually give a good to great setup. Yet you always seem to indicate that no matter what sleazy, slutty thing the wife does ... The man is supposed to just let it go and remain with a cheating whore, apparently. I am curious if there is a reason that you feel men must be denigrated and humiliated ?

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

The stupid quote, if you remai friends with bennies she is free to meet someone else....and he worried about that? Well, they were already married and she felt free to meet and fuck someone else so......

In this quthor twisted world women are free to do what they want, the man must always be the only one that pays any price and the ma must reconcile simply because wifey says a few lies such as I love you. Hell the wife lied repeatedlly to his face. Author only has one story always has the same denigration of men, qll powerfu women who simply get anything when their ankles are not touching and the story ends the same way. Just drivel

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

Plenty of people will say I should have kicked her to touch, found somebody who I could trust. To them I say "Wake up, people make mistakes and do dumb shit. None of us are immune to it, none of us are perfect."

The end.

muy buena frase final, no siempre cierta y aplicable.... pero no, quizás para algunos extrañamente, no una mentira ... al menos al utilizarse para perdonar

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great storytelling. Loved it.

Addicted098Addicted09811 months ago

That was quite lame ending. I was hoping he would have Sophia once at least. But nope the wife got off easy. Got both of her husband and best friend back too. No real consequences.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It's good story but at the very end the statement he made about "people wake up and people make mistakes" is true but cheating or an affair is NOT a mistake.ITS a Deliberate act/choice to do wrong, deceitful and damaging action..UNFORGIVABLE.. Cagivagurl give it a break, your endings are predictable and tiresome for most of us who chose to react and take the correct measure when someone we trust and love stabs us in the back..only someone with NO integrity,pride or self respect would have excepted that knife...you write well and I enjoy it,but get realistic and your head out of fantasy land..fiction at its best is believable,most of your story endings are not...4 stars for a good tale....JZK..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Bad premise, worse ending.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well, I almost hate to say it. It was almost o.k. for a reconciliation. I think he should have added a pretty brutal postnup. If only for his piece of mind and a not so subtle reminder for her. She should have no claim on the business other than her salary. I know she helped to build it up later, but that would be a reminder of what she did and the price she should have to pay. I'm sure he would pay for his kids and it should have to be accounted for to see she isn't wasting his money.

This was not a one-time drunken mistake. Even that's not an excuse (as they say 'whiskey gets the blame for lots of things it didn't do'). We all know now her word/promise isn't worth anything, at least to him.

To give credit where credit is due, at least the story gave him time to work through issues. Maybe not enough time, but it did say it took a year to start to get close to normal. The surviving infidelity website says its common to take a year to two years to move forward.

She did not make 'A' mistake as in singular. To echo 'anonymous 10 days ago', she made several deliberate choices that shattered her husband's life. You don't just shake it off, rub some dirt on it and take a lap.

It's a bit surprising their sailing partners didn't find out. That would have been interesting. Maybe they would have had some sage advice to pass on.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yeah people.make miatakes.like reading this story she cheats and wants why cheat in the first place how about dear wife dont screw around if i could give it a minus star i would. This author is very good but she can not qrite a male character to save her life. How about writing a story where the male says no and never goes back I do why just maybe because they have fiber amd some form of self respect. I am not saying btb but just now you dear qwife fed up amd it dont twist you amd there is not respect. I read the same bs tripe from cavis stories qife has deaires and male forgivea. What about his desires his dreams being forfilled?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I really like this story but why can't you write from the othersides perspective. You write really good stories and it would be even better if sometimes it was the man who made a mistake and he has to to win her back or something, people aren't perfect or evil bastards a lot of them are in the middle and that includes men also

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would have enjoyed it more if there were a better explanation for her brief affair.

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Femdom agitprop strikes again. Got marital problems? Wife lying and cheating on you (again)? Why not let a stranger who neither knows knows nor cares about about you solve your problem? how? But forgiving her, until she does it again, them forgive her again? It’s simple, just accept being a cuck. Problem solved.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sometimes life is not black and white. People do some dumb shit. As a RAAC this works perfectly. Well written and a great plot.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I read a story as if I am writing it. About half way thru I decided I wanted this one to end exactly as you did. Thank you. I have read many of your stories on your site and enjoyed most of them.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt8 months ago

Excellent, even the hard can be worked through if you really both want to and love trying to make love grow. Great read, great flow, great editing (thanks Randi), thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yes it's fair for Solly to use his WIFE to meet clients. Yes they are having trouble but she wanted to stay so what's the big deal? Also how do you compare cheating vs him jumping off a roof when he was a kid? So to wrap this up.... Wife cheats with best friends husband and everyone forgives her huh? I just don't see this ever happening

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt7 months ago

Great story! A real man who , once his anger abated enough, was actually willing to see a therapist and was able to see himself and his marriage in a different way, until he was able to forgive. Yeah…that’s a real man!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

BS BTB

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The ending RAAC was cute and sappy and just suddenly happened. But see no way it reaches that point. The author has issues understanding (most) male characters. Who cares about his male ego? She broke her vows. Fighting and having little sex for a few months (and the horror of all horrors that he was masturbating) is not an excuse to cheat. Ok she had a big fight, fled to her friends' house and then when Sophia stepped out, she fucked her husband, who was not only flirting and using liquor but also being pushy (forcing himself down her throat and making her swallow). Look her swallowing when she never did for him is irksome but it is not the main point. She went to Clark, who he despised, twice, the second time only oral and what was taped and sent by Sophia. It was that she broke her vows. Cannot be trusted. Yeah she gets angry and f$cks her beat friend's husband? Nice. And wait instead of being terribly guilty, she goes back again.. and as the video shows, she was quite enthusiastic in her blowjob and Clark really enjoyed it. Clark is a major asshole as Sophia well learns. Somehow Chelsea just reminstrates that she knows she messed up and is upset if he even looks like he told her so, regarding Clark. Talk about ego. Chelsea has a bigger ego when it comes to her adultery than the MC. How woukd he get past that video? Good luck with that. The contrived circumstances why they cannot divorce is laughable. As the therapist said, just sub lease and move out. Go live with family or get a cheap place and eat Ramen noodles. Let her have 50% of the consultancy. She is in it until he can buy her out. Yes he is rewarded for staying with her in the house with new contracts but that is just the author showering him with financial rewards to set up his decision timeline and distract him from the fact that she cheated twice! I am fine with a good reconciliation story. But this one had no real path from where it started to where it ended up. Yeah she apologized but in a way that Cagivagurl's cheating wives generally do. Chelsea is by no means the worse of the author's wives, but she jsut wants to forget thr past and have the MC move on. She does little to show contrition except put up with his anger. But she really doesn't understand atonement or penance. If a LW cheats, taking her to task and being angry and ready to divorce is not a sign of a weak male ego. It is about her violating their marriage, taking him for granted, disrespecting him and breaking trust when she broke her vows, not to mention the lying. Chelsea did all of these things. And the LW then being firm that while she is sorry, the man has to just tough it out and get past it, forget it, and move on to accept her back in his life is by its very definition not an act of contrition or penance. Chelsea had remorse but was also so stupid that she somehow thought her marriage was not in danger when found out (enter the deus ex machina of the impossible divorce scenario due to finances-- lol) and even stupider took forever to realize that Sophia knew and sent the tape of her blowjob with Clark. I don't mind Sophia forgiving Chelsea. That is much easier. They are best friends, Clark seduced her, Chelsea made no vows to Sophia, and Ckark was banging four different women at the time. Clark was scum. Yeah she was pissed for months at Chelsea and they finally buried the hatchet. I get that since if it wasn't Chelsea, it would have been someone else. Can see it hard for them to still be best friends but to each their own. But Chelsea's initial attitude, as is often the case with this author's LWs pretty much precludes reconciliation, except they are 'forced' together due to economic circumstances (though nit really) and time together getting to like each other as friends paves the way for their eventual reconciliation. Sure the end state was a bit saccharine, but how it gets from him seeing her enthusiastic blowjob of Clark and confronting her with deep anger and borderline hatred to the happy ending, especially given Chelsea's lack of contrition or real atonement, is puzzling to say the least. Guess it is fiction. Certainly highly unlikely in real world. Still the author writes well with the continuing Achilles heel of not being able to understand husbands who are betrayed. Not the btb crap but the fact that some of them take fidelity seriously and that trust is broken. Meh.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not up to the standard of ten long years. Skye had possible reasons but this was just adultery and she didn't come across that bothered at the beginning. After getting over the hate he should have met someone else and had kids with them.

Frank66Frank666 months ago

Dang, I'm going to sound like a hypocrite. After squawking about C-gurl's stories being too frustrating and repetitive to read, at least every story over 2 pages, this 5 pager I liked. It worked, it flowed, it seemed right. Sure, Sophia and the counselor got on him, but only to point out what he really wanted. Got me to root for Chelsea- amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He was doomed the moment she had him staying in the house after she committed adultery. He should have ditched her then.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story! I was confused as well as to why went back for a second time. It was stated that they had been arguing for quite some time so the BK may be explained by that. However- why she broke it off when she seemed to have a good time seems odd perhaps something happened after the camera stopped? I think as they went on she definitely realized she did some stupid , selfish and very hurtful. There was a paragraph where she clearly stated her contrition.

In addition to the passage of time I would have some conditions to establish trust such as tracking software, knowing her passwords for social media, texting where she is and when the. Will return, tracking her phone, etc. That level may only be for a while but he should have the option to spot check anytime. She broke the trust! Also a play for my male ego would be was I better than that prick in bed?if I sensed any deception that’s a deal breaker. If not better than him I will need to be better by the time the lease is up or by by! A husband has to be top dogs in all categories of hers if he is to be her husband.

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy29746 months ago

See this works for me. She earneD her way back in.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5*****

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Solly is a jerk. His anger at his wife when he received the video was understandable. For the most part, His behavior afterward was not. He couldn't get over a lapse in judgement resulting in just sex, but Mr Morality could have FWB with her. He could mislead Bob as to the state of the marriage to get a contract. He wasn't jealous of his wife's already ended fling. No Solly was scared the other guy was better sexually than himself.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She cheated on him, she knew what she was doing, she chose to break the vows. It's easy to feel regret after the fact, act like the best and most devoted person, and beg for forgiveness. But if there are no severe and lasting consequences to these horrible actions, what's the point? He should not have taken her back. Of course it's just a story but I doubt most actual guys would be able to get past the breaking of the trust and vows, seeing that shit in the video, and wondering if she'll do it again if they get into another rough patch in the future. Fuck that shit, cut your losses and move on.

Normally I like RAAC and if, as the title was suggesting to me, she had only given the guy a blowjob and hadn't actually fucked him, then I might - and I stress *might* - be willing to give her a shot. But as far as I'm concerned she went a step too far. You fuck someone else? You're on your own.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Wake up, people make mistakes and do dumb shit. None of us are immune to it, none of us are perfect." - that's true but what about the pride, self respect? People like you are very much easy to manipulate just by doing some hot sex and your bitch of a wife knew it very well that's why she took the chance to enjoy someone else with confidence.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Anonymous poster from 3 months ago with comment starting with "The ending RAAC was cute and sappy and just suddenly happened..." gives a good analysis of this story. Really don't see a path from where they were on page 1 to where they end up at end of page 5. She gets pissed in an argument and runs off and f$cks her best friend's husband. And then goes back a second time because why? Because she got away with the first one, and the cheating husband really wants a nice blowjib which she is all too thrilled to provide. She never confessed until Sylvia leaked the email to the MC. She wasn't contrite. She blamed her husband. She is unhappy they put off having kids. And so hey she cheats ... twice. The second time is the deal breaker not to.mention the mC seeing the video of something she refused to do for him. And while she claims the asshole took away her options and used his hands to restrict (not force) her, she obviously thoroughly enjoyed it. And without the discovery there is really no reason to believe she would not do it again. Yes she was unhappy and hurting in their marriage, and the MC was not a very good husband, but she sh$t on their marriage. Who would want kids with her now? Sylvia forgiving her is OK. Was like collateral damage of an asshole cheating husband banging multiple women. But the wife? Nah. Her attitude immediately afterwards precluded reconciliation. She said she was sorry but when push came to shove she blamed the MC. She never analyzed why she broke her vows. She never considered the consequences of broken trust and rhe video, just more male ego psycho babble. Surprised she put up with the MC's anger while they were trapped in thr contrived financial situation that his therapist rightfully stated that he could easily still get a divorce. So because she didn't cheat again a third time, she should get a cookie? Maybe if she was actually repentant for what she did and sought to make up for it in a way that really mattered, who knows. There is a difference between remorse (that she got caught) and contrition (that she hurt her husband and broke his trust). She had the first but not the second for her adultery. Ironically she cared more about the impact on her relationship with Sylvia than with her husband. Then it all somehow blurred together with her helping him get the contracts and him being a jerk stringing her along until huzzah it all works out. Again there wasn't enough on page to remotely explain how they got from point A to point B. Heck is she had been as contrite with her husband as she was with Sylvia, then maybe. Still she isn't as bad as some cheating wives written by this author. Personally the acts of betrayal were bad enough, but her reaction afterwards made it worse. Instead the rest of the story is to keep them locked init a death spiral until he feels bad about using her to get the cotracts, catches criticism from his family and his therapist, until it magically all works out. I am sure she would be a great mother. But why woukd the MC want her to be the mother of their kids after what she pulled and her crappy attitude and blame game afterwards, not mention her playing the male ego card, and he is tossing away the marriage. Well duh. Wake up you immature, selfish woman. What woukd you really expect. Further pages if anything just eroded and moral high ground of the MC as he got angrier, felt the need to hurt her given their crappy financial situation and his using her to get the contracts. In that he showed he was not a nice guy, and can reasonably assume that he was an asshat in many of their prior arguments. Doesn't remotely excuse cheating on her part. But confronting what she did as wrong and selfish and immature as if to make her husband pay, is staust quo for the author. The cheating wives are meant to look like the mature, worldly ones while the aggrieved husbands hang onto outmoded principles, but in fact the men usually go through tortuous self examination while the cheating wives rarely do any self examination expecting the husband to buck it up and move forward. The exception is some stories where there is a deus ex machina epiphany for the cheating wife at the end, bit heck even that seemed to be missing in this story. The only mature conversations were with his therapist who told him that the financial chains were a mirage (heck they could sub-lease) and he shouldn't be using her, not just because leading hee on, but what it would do to him. Basically sh$t or get off the pot. That is fair. But none of that happened with the wife. She was too busy the first 3 pages trying to work it out with Sylvia who she felt so terrible that she wronged and betrayed. With the husband / MC? Not so much. It was just supposed to be self-evident, when it fact it was anything but that, with the exception that she didn't run out and cheat a third time when he was angry and lashed out at her. But hey still well written but can only give 4 stars die to some serious departures from reality and ger lack of real contrition. Eo Der what happens in 15-20 years when the kids age and look to go off to school or leave the house. That doesn't portend well for their future because they never really addressed the core problem besides having kids. Well no kids, a couple nasty arguments about him working too much or not being attentive and do they end right back up in the crapper? At least get her to sign a postnup. Not generally a fan of those but this case seems to warrant one.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This writer only knows RAACs.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

To all commenters below, this author only knows shitty RAAC. Period. Little to no remorse or guilt from the slut wife in all this author's stories. All the slut wife says is I'm sorry, boom done the wimpy cuck husband for some strange reason take's her back. If that's not enough, for raac to happen, outside force such as friends, family etc etc will come and dictate the husband to take the slut wife back and Mc wimpy cuck can't talk back at them. So no point commenting, this is just the way the author writes. He/she tends to support the slut wife who show's little to no remorse to get a second chance in all of his/her stories. It's usually the wimpy cuck husband that takes her back. This is his/her writing style so if you like this type of stories you would like this author's work

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I happened to read this story when first posted. It literally was the first LW story I read. To say that it caused me extreme consternation is an understatement. I felt “how could a loving wife cheat on her husband like that “ and “why doesn’t she have empathy towards his feelings etc”. And “what about the second time “.

I came back to it tonight after reading much more LW stories but I wanted to read the commentary. Some of my favorite authors gave this story 5 stars. I gave it 4 for what it made me think on and about.

The second time was clearly overlooked after being mentioned. Chelsea isn’t remorseful at all and there is nothing indicating she truly stopped the affair. Most situations end in divorce and at a minimum a separation even if they lived together. And for Solly not to pursue other girls or girl seems very out of character for someone that aggressive in the business consulting world. I could even have gone to 4.5 if he reconciled with a hall pass and a post nup for her. That would indicate that he was willing to give up his pride and ego because of his love for her but trust needs validation in the post nup and the hall pass to let her know that her actions will have lasting consequences

It was wordy with the length of the reconciliation but I could see how that would take a long time but not just all us forgiven with no set consequences.

But if an author is trying to ring the chimes of a reader then Capivagirl rang my chimes hard and for that this story would get 10 stars. To say that my view had a paradigm shift and a lasting one I could not adequately express in words.

Grateful for the comments since it helped me put this story in a better perspective

Thank you.

WargamerWargamer2 months ago

Another of your best stories. Again one of my favourites.

Still a 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well. Her gripe was he wasn't ready for having kids. After her behavior on page 1 and her decision to blame him and not take responsibility, not to mention she went back a second time and did something for the asshole, she refused to do for the.husband, despite his past entreaties, then pretty clearly her plans to have kids should have been tossed in the dumpster. Get a divorce and let her find someone else. The idea that divirce was too expensive is a joke. They had a lease. They could sublet or.work a deal with the landlord. With no kids and few assets, they don't even need an attorney. Very contrived RAAC. Write is talented with prose but once again, the cheating wife goes on the offense, and has no remorse until way deep into the story. Whatever. Gets boring. And highly unrealistic. I suspect more people forgive a one time slip than the society suspects. However, the video evidence, her enjoyment of the blowjob, doing something she always refused him, and going back a second time, yeah that is a high bar to overcome, in part because they have NO kids. And as usual, the cheating wife plays from the anti reconciliation playbook. Those initial hours and days post discovery are huge. But she did virtually everything wrong in trying to justify her actions. She matured later on. Buy good luck getting yo that point. Hence the contrived plot twists to keep them together.

.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 2 months ago
A trend in your writing.

I sometimes wonder about your male characters, and how inflexible and obtuse they are. Interestingly, they are also given to being emotionally unaware of others. When reading your work, I sometimes say to myself, “what the fuck is wrong with this guy?“ and then I remember that you wrote him that way.

And then I wonder, “why?”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I loved this

It was much more than the usual masturbation fodder found here

It reads like a true story

CamdudeCamdude23 days ago

Loved it⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

I think this author hates men or wants a cuckold as her partner. All the stories the man is a wimp, idiot, or/and wayyy to forgiving.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

I would have agreed with his expressed sentiment, "I came close to throwing it all away: divorcing her and turning my back on her" up to page 3. That woman was clearly too immature to be a trusted wife. But then again, his running away from the issue was its own kind of immaturity too. But the woman from page 3 onwards was someone who grew up, and pursued what she wanted. He just took longer to grow up, with some push from his first big client (and wife), and others. That the character Chelsea waited him out said much about her new maturity. She gave him time to come to terms with his conflicting and confusion. That, and she made defacto restitution.

This story may not have the "hot" star some of the author's other work, but she gives a plausible evolution of righting a troubled marriage where the couple grow up. A plausible story, well told instead of the unsupported tropes she sometimes employs. Not her best work, but still a solid 4 stars, and worthy of her ability. One of the authors I check and read regularly on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Sorry, 1 star. Cheating is never a mistake but a choice . You have cheated and you cannot be with a cheater. A cheater is a vile and disgusting person, an asshole who creates irreversible damage, heedless of all the harm he does, with no regard for the sadness, pain, anger, humiliation, frustration, fear, and trauma inflicted on the betrayed person.

Such a person cannot be forgiven and is a detriment to the whole society. In some states a person who cheats within a marriage is sentenced to death, and so it should be.

I am sorry but stories in which the betrayer is forgiven, unless there are exceptional cases, will always receive 1 star from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

SIMILAR Stories