All Comments on 'The Video Store'

by Mr56543434

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CZOFTWCZOFTW7 months ago

That was hard to read. I'm guessing English isn't your first language? The narrative jumps around, the chronology is inconsistent and the language is stilted.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer7 months ago

There is no actual relationship/loving wife. She fucks whoever she wants to fuck and to hell with her husband.

Plus, how stupid is her husband? No knowing that all those guys had fucked his wife during that summer they were "broken up". How did he not know, given that those guys were friends of his. Just pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This reminds me of my wife. She's a slut not a whore. Whores get paid. My wife gets fucked for free because she loves big hard cock both in her mouth & in her cunt.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I hope there is a part two. Great storu

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

An unusual, but interesting situation. CZOFTW has already commented about the story needing to be constructed better. In addition to that, what would make the story better for me is an element of 'tension'. How about making Sara a prim and proper wife slowly (making it a longer story) being led astray by her friend. All that high school summer break-up stuff isn't really necessary. It sucks any tension right out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This has the same theme as your story, "The Truck Stop". I like the theme of a wife being led astray by a friend.

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

Hot Hot Hot story 10 big blazing stars. For this story about a sexual couple and video store! Thks Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr56543434@Mr56543434
I am a chuck writer so move on if you don't like chuck stories. Keep your shit to yourself.