All Comments on 'The View From the 23rd Floor Pt. 03'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JulesornotJulesornotabout 2 years ago

I was so excited to see the next installment…and it was well worth the wait. Another superb bit of fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely loving this story. Please carry on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great story hope you include more piercings tattoo plus some permanent jewellery ie anklet earrings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As mentioned previously the blackmail by Audrie really deserves some form of retribution maybe by a unknown 3rd party and Daniel could help her whilst at the same time gaining knowledge of Audrie putting them on a more equal footing, I am waiting to see where this goes and trying hard to reserve judgement, but at the moment the blackmail should have had her accidentally take a fall from the 23rd floor.

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story, please continue.

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordabout 2 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I truly appreciate your comments. I considered the blackmail aspect just a method for Audrie to get her foot in the door, so to speak. I hope you can see that it is hardly ever mentioned, the deeper they get into their relationship. I don't picture Audrie as being that mean...

In any case, there are several more chapters to come. Enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good read from the beginning, I like the FLR...hope you keep the story line monogamous but more intense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.