The View From the 23rd Floor Pt. 03

Story Info
Settling in as Danni.
11.2k words
4.76
9.5k
9

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The View from the 23rd Floor, Part 3

(fetish, FLR, cross-dressing, feminization, chastity, reluctant, lesbian, DS)

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Read the previous chapters, first.

Synopsis: Daniel's cross-dressing fetish is discovered. Settling in as Danni.

When Danni's alarm went off, for her second day of her new routine, she woke up easily and clear-headed. After visiting the bathroom, she moved to the kitchen and ate her breakfast, still in her skimpy nightgown. It was so short the matching panties showed when she walked. She knew that she was on full display both to the cameras and to Audrie's telescope, somewhere in the building across the way, and it made her feel self-conscious. Her very feminine attire, didn't hide much. But then, there was little to hide, but her cage.

After cleaning up, she opened up her laptop and checked her personal emails, and a few headlines before heading in to shower and dress for work.

After tying his tie, Daniel left immediately for the office. Pleased with himself for successfully living up to Audrie's rule two dictates.

His day, as always was busy and as pleasant as he usually found his work to be. It was a job, after all, but it was the career he had prepared for and the thing he liked to do, and it paid well.

Everything in the office was normal, and he was becoming more relaxed about the dangers of discovery that had worried him on his first day back.

There was one thing distracting him, though, besides his caged cock and his polished nails. He was concerned about the plans for that night -- his date with Audrie. His whole home life now revolved around her and the things she was making him do. Yet, when he considered it, she was only giving him what he wanted, at least in his dreams. It was undoubtedly a bizarre situation. He enjoyed it, yet it frightened him. It was fantasy fulfillment, but the reality of the situation was a bit overwhelming. And he was finding, even after so short a time that Audrie was a gem. A woman he could easily fall for. Weird.

As soon as he could break free from his workload, he rushed home and converted himself to Danni. She was getting better at the task, and was now able to do her make-up in two-thirds the time as before. A small improvement, but a good one.

Properly dressed, she started on preparing a dinner for the two of them. She was juggling things in the kitchen, when Audrie surprised her. "Hi lover, what's for dinner?"

Danni almost spilled the broccoli all over the floor! "Wow! Scared me."

"Oh, sorry. I let myself in, and you were so busy." She stepped over and while he held the pot out of the way, they kissed, like good friends do. And it felt nice, even though they'd known each other for less than a week.

Audrie was smiling happily when she stepped back, so Danni could get back to work.

"Dinner will be ready in about fifteen, why don't you open a bottle of wine and pour us each a glass. White would be best; we're having a chicken dish."

"Yes mam." Audrie replied, chuckling.

Danni just smiled wanly. She wasn't used to being called 'mam', especially by the woman who was now in charge of her life.

But it didn't take her long to get over it, and get back to her preparations. As soon as Audrie had opened the bottle and poured the glasses she sat at the nearby kitchen table and they began chatting about the news of the day.

They agreed that politics and politicians were disgusting, and that crime was up and civility was down, as evidenced by recent events.

Their simple discussions continued throughout the meal, which was enjoyable according to Audrie, much to Danni's relief, and the clean-up afterwards.

"Thank you. That was excellent. You're a much better cook than you made out to be." Audrie said, giving Danni a kiss. But when Danni tried to turn it into a hug coupled with more kissing, Audrie pushed her away.

"Perhaps later, now it's time for make-up practice. Come on, into the bathroom, classroom."

As Danni was following Audrie down the hallway, she quipped, "perhaps?"

"Yes, perhaps. If you're a good girl, study hard, and demonstrate improvement."

Danni laughed. "Yes, teacher."

They spent a couple of hours practicing and experimenting with Danni's looks. Kelly actually had two goals. She was working on finding ways and means to make Danni look more feminine, deemphasizing her more manly features and emphasizing her feminine ones. And she was pushing Danni to become more artfully competent at applying the various cosmetics, to achieve both daytime and nighttime looks that suited her. Both efforts would take time.

Throughout the sometimes-tedious session, they did have fun. They joked and laughed, and sipped the rest of the wine from dinner. Danni especially enjoyed it when Audrie demonstrated some technique on her face. Danni loved the gentle touch and enjoyed looking into her eyes as Audrie focused on her. Audrie had an adorable method of sticking her tongue out between her lips and to one corner of her mouth, that really turned Danni on. It looked so very cute and sexy! Of course, her cock tried to get hard, and that was uncomfortable.

One skill that they spent a lot of time on, was the application of false eyelashes. Daniel had never been able to master that art. But with Audrie's help, she became competent.

"Those eyelashes really help your look," Audrie said enthusiastically. "I want you to wear them always."

"Always? But they take so much time." Danni whined.

"No matter. You always need to look your best. For me and for everyone who you meet."

Danni sighed, resigned. She did want to look nice, and feminine, but was starting to realize how much work it was going to be.

When they were both tired and had achieved sufficient success, Audrie declared, "Enough. I think you have improved, and you look better than ever. I'm sure though that more sessions like this will be in order."

As they walked back out to the living room, Danni uncertainly asked, "are you going to sleep over?"

Audrie smiled and looked at him. "Is that an invitation?"

"Yes."

"I accept," she said and she grabbed Danni and hugged her and they kissed.

Danni enjoyed it immensely. There was something special about kissing a girl when they were both wearing lipstick. It seemed sexier and beautiful, and it turned her on.

They continued their kissing and cuddling while they worked their way to the big couch. When they tried to sit without breaking their clench, they fell over and wound-up laughing as they rolled around on top of each other.

The snuggling continued for quite a while before Audrie suggested they relocate to the bed.

Danni, who at that moment was the one on top, crawled off and, pulling Audrie to her feet, led the way, holding her hand.

In the bedroom, they took turns stripping each other. Danni loved the sight of her girlfriend, naked and beautiful, and she also enjoyed being out of her corset and girdle.

But when Audrie climbed onto the mattress and began pulling her on with her, Danni resisted.

"Aren't you going to unlock me?"

"Danni dear, you are a girl, aren't you? And how does a girl make love to another girl?" Audrie asked, sweetly.

Danni was realizing, disappointedly, where this was going, so she answered, hesitantly, "um, with their fingers and mouths."

"Correct. And what is the purpose of that cage on your cock?"

Sighing, Danny replied, "to prevent me from enjoying sex."

"Partly correct. To deny you release, make you horny, and keep you interested in pleasing your keyholder." Audrie said, happily.

This time when Audrie puled Danni, she crawled in to lay between her keyholder's legs, knowing what was expected.

"Good girl. So please me." Audrie said a she laid back and closed her eyes, an angelic smile on her pretty face.

Understanding clearly that she wouldn't be getting off, tonight, Danni went to work on Audrie's lovely pussy.

Audrie had three enjoyable orgasms, while Danni had none, before they fell asleep, later that night.

The next two days were rather dull for Danni. After Audrie had left early on Wednesday morning, Daniel had gone to work, frustrated and irritated. It wasn't fair. He was doing everything Audrie demanded of him, and suffering constantly in his cage, and getting nothing in return.

That night, sitting in her condo, Danni, calmed herself and realized that the chastity game was her own fetish, or Daniel's actually, and that the whole concept was denial. Her ever-growing horniness was what Daniel had always strived for and enjoyed. She was living out that fetish and shouldn't be angry about it. Frustrated, sure. But not upset. Daniel had dreamed of having a strict keyholder and now had gotten his wish.

Daniel should enjoy it, and be grateful when Audrie granted her relief, she decided. Arriving at that conclusion, Danni relaxed, and she sprawled out on her couch and watched some entertaining televised trash until it was time for bed.

Of course, she picked out a pretty nightgown before crawling into bed and sleeping comfortably and well.

At work the next day, Daniel had received a text message telling him that Audrie would be busy again that night, so it would be another quiet evening for Danni. Bummer. She had really been looking forward to some time with her girlfriend.

Sitting quietly in his office, it had occurred to him, that he didn't know what to call her.

His girlfriend, might be appropriate.

His blackmailer. That was true, but he no longer thought of her in that sense.

His keyholder, that was certainly true, but she was more than that to him now.

His lover? Danni's lover would be more appropriate. But it had only been a few days -- too soon to call their unique relationship, love.

It was a very confusing situation, on so many levels, and it was made worse by his two personalities. It had never really been that way when cross-dressing was just a fantasy fulfillment game, and very much part time. Now he felt he really did have two personalities. And the female was becoming the foremost one. And that made him wonder where this would all lead.

He chuckled. Only Audrie knew the answer to that. She held all of the cards. And, he felt strangely comfortable with that. And that made him smile; certainly, an intriguing revelation!

As was now becoming a habit, Daniel changed as soon as he got home. When she went to prepare something for her dinner, she realized that her refrigerator was bare. She wasn't crazy about the idea, but she'd have to go out grocery shopping.

Bucking up her courage, she transferred her wallet, Daniel's wallet, to her purse and headed down to the parking garage.

As she climbed into the car, she realized that she'd never driven in a skirt and heels, before. The skirt wasn't much of an issue, except when getting in and out, she didn't want to flash anyone, but in the heels the pedals felt wrong. She thought about slipping off her shoes and driving barefoot, but then her cross-dressing fetish kicked in and she accepted the challenge. Women drove in their heels, she could too.

As she pulled, carefully out of the garage, she did worry about making some mistake and getting pulled over, or getting in an accident and having to face the police. That would be a terrible embarrassment, especially when they saw Daniel's driver's license.

It was a short drive, to the closest large grocery store, and she arrived safely in the building's big lot.

She parked and carefully swung her legs, together out of the car door, as she'd seen women do. The place appeared busy for a week-night. She was pleased with the hustle and bustle, she felt she could meld right in, but she was also worried that someone amongst the crowd might discern her secret.

As she filled her cart, she took quick glances around at the women shoppers. Many were dressed nicely as if they'd stopped off on the way home from work. That was a relief, she'd been afraid that she might be overdressed for grocery shopping. Danni didn't have any casual clothes, jeans, pants or shorts. She'd never bought any, never felt the need. And while shopping with Audrie, they hadn't bought any either.

She suspected she was doomed to always be in skirts and dresses, and based on what Audrie had ordered for her, short, sexy ones, at that.

With a full cart, she arrived at the cashier. An older woman, she was fast and efficient, and all went well until she made some comment about the cost of beef. Danni answered casually, and finished with a laugh. Later she realized that it was her voice that gave her away.

The cashier gave her a funny look, confused and suspicious. And when she saw the name on Danni's credit card pop up on her terminal, she scowled. "Daniel, eh?"

Danni blushed, and stammered, "yes," in a near-whisper, trying not to make a scene. She was hoping and praying that the woman would just let it go.

She breathed a sigh of relief, when all she did was shake her head, clearly disgusted, and hand her the receipt.

Danni took it and moved out as quickly as she could.

Once in the car, with everything loaded in the trunk, she sat for several minutes, trying to compose herself. She was relieved that it had gone as well as it had. That there wasn't some massive, humiliating incident in the middle of the crowded store. But it was still bad. And the thought of it happening again, somewhere, sometime scared the hell out of her.

But what could she do? She was trapped by her weird relationship with Audrie. She couldn't get out of it. She didn't want to get out of it. Deep down, she loved the game, and the girl.

By the time she started the car and drove off, she had concluded that all she could do was be better prepared for future, similar catastrophes. And be more careful with her voice. As she drove, she began mentally rehearsing situations and responses for if, and when, she was discovered, again.

The rest of Danni's evening was uneventful, she arrived safely into the building's garage, hauled her groceries, in two trips up to her condo, and made herself a simple dinner.

Some of the things they had ordered for Danni's new wardrobe had begun to arrive. So, after cleaning up the kitchen, Danni reluctantly moved some of her casual men's attire into the guest room's closet to make more room for her new clothing.

She wondered if she'd ever again have a need for her male things. She was torn by her own feelings on the matter. A tiny voice in the back of her head didn't expect or want to use them again, and that thought frightened her.

Afterwards, she stripped, washed, put on a nightgown and went to bed.

There she spent another hour mentally preparing for discovery, before she was finally relaxed enough to fall asleep.

At work, Friday morning Daniel got another text from Audrie. She declared that evening to be a 'date night' and informed him that the two of them would be going out to a nice club for "food, drinks and fun."

He doesn't know what kind of 'fun' she has in mind, and it makes him nervous. But he does start looking forward to seeing Audrie and hoping for sex, at least sometime this weekend.

Later, as part of his plan to avoid further incidents, he contacted his bank and had them issue another credit card against his account under the name 'Danni Williams'. When the customer service rep asked, he told them it was for his wife. It made him feel uneasy. It was a first step to legalizing his alter-ego. Danni now existed in the bank's records, and the credit card company's records, and in every store where the card was used, forevermore. Damn!

That evening, Audrie came in just as Danni was walking out of the bedroom, dressed and looking good -- or so she thought.

"Hi sweetie. You look nice, but I wish we had your new wardrobe to choose from, for tonight. I'm sure we'd have a lot more fun."

"Why? What do you have in mind?" And her nervousness showed in her tone and on her face.

"Oh, don't worry, Danni. It will just be a nice dinner, followed by drinks and dancing with the other girls at the club."

"Oh joy."

"Now, none of that. It will be fun. Don't you dare tell me that nights like that weren't part of Daniel's fantasies."

Danni didn't. Because Audrie was right. Daniel had fantasized about going out on the town with a lesbian lover. She changed the subject though. "You do look wonderful, by the way. Beautiful and very sexy." And then in a whisper. "The sight of you makes my cock hurt."

"Hah, all flattery accepted. But no comments like that! Nice girls like Danni, don't have cocks. And if they did, they never talk about them as they're locked away and will stay that way for an indeterminate time."

Danni had no response for that.

"Come on, then. I ordered a Taxi; it should be downstairs soon." Audrie said as she ushered them out the door.

"I could drive, you know," Danni suggests.

"No, I expect both of us to be drunk by the end of the night and I don't want to get in a wreck."

"Me neither."

The9r ride was waiting when they walked out of the building and Audrie asked the driver to take them to a club, that Danni didn't recognize.

The place, Millie Mack's, was large and crowded, and Danni was surprised that they had to pay a cover charge to get in. "I thought girls never had to pay a cover charge." She whispered in Audrie's ear as they stood in line.

She turned and whispered back, into her ear, "in this place girls have to pay. Look around silly."

Danni did, and it didn't take long for her to realize that pretty much all of the couples were girl-girl or boy-boy. It was a gay club. An equal opportunity one. Holy shit!

She stood there dumbfounded for several minutes as they waited their turn to pay and get inside. The situation was so unexpected. She had been preparing herself to deal with 'normal' couples, and men hitting on women. And her.

In this place. It would be totally different. Easier, in that she wouldn't have to deal with raunchy guys. But perhaps difficult in that she might have to deal with girls hitting on her.

And on top of that, the little part of her that was still Daniel, had never liked gay men. At least not when it came to PDAs. And she expected, she'd see plenty of that here, tonight. And then she realized how hypocritical that thought was, but that was the way Daniel had felt.

They were finally able to pay their way in, and they followed a bunch of others onto the main floor.

The place was chaotic and noisy. Full of people having a good time.

Slowly they worked their way to an area further to the rear where things were a bit quieter, more oriented toward eating and drinking, than dancing and socializing. But there, too, the place was packed.

Audrie finally spotted a couple empty chairs at a table where she knew one of women already seated. She led Danni over, explaining along the way that they were casual acquaintances from a couple of years ago when Audrie had dated a mutual friend.

"Hi, ah Jenny, would you mind if we join you? It's so crowded in here; we can't find a table. Remember me? Audrie? I used to date Kim."

"I remember, and sure, join us. Fridays are always packed in this place." Jenny said, agreeably.

"They sure are, and this is Danni."

"Hi, this is my girlfriend, Rebecca." Jenny said, indicating the other girl, who smiled and nodded.

Once they were seated, and had ordered drinks from a passing waitress, Audrie and Jenny began catching up, leaving Danni and Rebecca to sit quietly, listening in. Danni was fine with that.