The View From the 23rd Floor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca did occasionally join in the conversation, but Danni didn't say a word.

After Audrie's and Danni's drinks arrived, they all ordered food and the conversation became more evenly balanced. Danni didn't say much, but she did participate.

As they ate and drank, Danni did become more relaxed, and eventually all four of them were chatting away comfortably.

After eating, they ordered more alcohol and Jenny and Rebecca moved onto the dance floor.

"They seem nice." Danni commented to Audrie.

"They are, I'm glad you like them. You seem to be doing okay, too."

Danni blushed a little. She was doing alright, although she was still a bit nervous, being out, dressed and amongst all of these people.

"Yes, I suppose. I'm still a bit frightened, by it all."

"Don't be. You need to get used to it. After all, Danni is now who you are, at least outside of work."

"I know," she said, but even to herself, she sounded unsure and a bit miserable.

"Danni," Audrie said, exasperated. "You're living out your fantasies. Be happy. Very few of us get to do that."

Danni looked at Audrie. "What about you?"

"Me?"

"Are you living out your fantasies?"

Audrie thought for a minute, then broke into a smile. "Yes. As a matter of fact, I think I am. And I'm loving it."

Audrie then stood up. "Come on, I feel like dancing."

"Oh, Audrie, I'm a terrible dancer."

"Well, that's something else you'll need to learn. Girls love to dance." And she pulled Danni to her feet and led her onto the dance floor.

They danced through a couple of songs. And Audrie chuckled as she realized that Danni was, in fact, a terrible dancer. And Danni was terribly embarrassed by her clumsiness.

When the DJ started playing a slow song. It became a real struggle, as Danni tried to lead -- an old habit -- and Audrie didn't allow it. She had always enjoyed leading when she was with another woman. She scolded Danni and forced her to follow, as she continued to coach her.

When they bumped into Jenny and Rebecca during the next song, Jenny suggested that they switch partners.

Danni, fearful, tried to refuse. "I'm sorry but I'm just such a horrible dancer," she lamented.

"She is, too." Audrie added, laughing. Danni blushed.

"Rebecca is an excellent teacher," Jenny said, "You ought to let give you a lesson. I'm sure you'll get better and learn to like it."

Danni still tried to turn the offer down, but Audrie insisted she try. "Every girl needs to know how to dance." She says to Danni, pointedly. Danni got the message, but the others don't get the hidden meaning.

So, a nervous Danni wound up on the dance floor with Rebecca, while she gives her lessons. The only aspect that Danni appreciates is working with Rebecca, who is pretty and friendly.

Back at the table, after dancing to several songs. Rebecca laughed. "She is terrible, like a goofy guy, but I think she's gotten better."

Hearing that, Danni choked on her drink, and blushes furiously. She slowly recovers, while the other three laugh at her. Audrie caught her eye and winked, delightedly while still giggling.

Eventually they decided, jointly that it was time to call it a night. Audrie and Jenny exchanged phone numbers, and they all worked their way out and into the parking lot. There they all exchanged hugs and kisses, before splitting up. The contact left Danni feeling on edge -- afraid that one of the girls might have detected her fake body parts.

Danni mentioned it to Audrie as they waited for their ride home.

"Well, we just might have to do something about that." Audrie responded with a sly smile.

"What?"

"Well, my dear, have you ever considered breast implants?"

The horrified look on Danni's face, made her laugh uproariously.

By the time the taxi showed up, Danni had recovered from her fright and Audrie had calmed down.

They rode home in silence and staggered through Danni's front door, holding hands.

Robotically they stripped off their clothes, visited the bathroom, one-by-one, and crawled into bed. There they kissed and cuddled for a while before they drifted off to sleep.

They slept in, the next morning. It was Saturday and they didn't have to split up to head off for work. Once they were fully awake, and had kissed each other good morning, Audrie pushed Danni into the bathroom to get cleaned up and dressed. She used the guest bathroom and the contents of the overnight bag she had brought along, to get dressed, herself.

Clean and dressed, they met up in the kitchen for breakfast.

While they ate and chatted, Danni told Audrie about her trip to the grocery store.

"See it was no big deal. Now, was it?"

"It could have been a disaster." Danni replied, worriedly.

"Oh, come now. Do you really think someone is going to scream hysterically, and faint or some such?"

"It could happen."

"Oh, don't be silly. And besides, you have no choice. So, stop worrying so. And did you really order a credit card for Danni? That was a great idea."

"I thought so, but now Danni exists in the system."

Audrie was going to ask, 'what system?' but then she understood Danni's point. "So, what's wrong with that? Actually, I like the idea. We should get Danni a driver's license."

"What?"

"Well, yes. You'll need one. When you're driving or at the airport when we're traveling, somewhere."

"But how? And what do you mean traveling? Like flying somewhere?"

"Yes, of course. I expect us to vacation somewhere. Soon, actually."

That was a surprise, that left Danni dumbfounded. But when she thought about it, it made sense. If the two of them were going to spend all of their time together, they might want to take some time off and fly somewhere nice, and private. That actually sounded good, to her.

"Okay," hesitantly. "But how can Danni get a driver's license, with no birth certificate?"

"Well, my dear. The DMV, in order to take care of the LGBTQ community is now willing to issue drivers' licenses to transgender folks, like you. With your photo and name, and marked with the gender of your choice."

"I'm not transgender!"

"No matter. We can get Danni a driver's license. And I think we will."

"Oh God." Danni moaned.

Audrie let the subject drop, after that, but Danni knew that it was only a matter of time before she would be getting a driver's license. Then she'd really be official.

After they'd finished eating, cleaned up, and Danni had gotten over the DMV discussion, they spent an hour unpacking Friday's haul of deliveries. More and more items had been arriving, recently. They were still short some of the vital components for Danni's new shape, in particular, the breast forms to fill out her new bras, and shape her tops and dresses.

They were both pleased with the things that had already arrived, although Danni again grew uneasy as she considered the implications. It was all going so far and moving so fast. Audrie's control and the changes in her life, as exciting and arousing as they were, had her confused and on edge.

And when Audrie told her that they were going out shopping for still more things for her, Danni got even more flustered.

She tried to tell Audrie that she wasn't in the mood; that she was tired and just wanted to spend a quiet day at home, but Audrie wouldn't hear of it.

So, Danni wound up driving them to one of the largest shopping malls in the metropolitan area.

From the moment they arrived, Danni was again on edge with visiting the busy shopping area, where she'd encounter so many people-watchers. She was also frightened that she might run into someone from work or one of Daniel's friends who might recognize her.

Audrie had to constantly reassure her that she looked so good, that no one would ever realize that she wasn't a real woman, or that she was a guy named Daniel. And as time went on, Danni began to believe her.

As they wandered through the department stores and women's clothing shops, Audrie would examine the wares, and pick out things she wanted Danni to try on. Tops, skirts, dresses and shoes that fit Audrie's likes and Danni's body were sampled. Only a couple of pairs of high-heels were purchased, as without Danni's new undergarments they couldn't be sure anything else would fit.

The shoes frightened Danni, as both pairs had four-inch, spike heels. They were pretty and sexy, but she knew they'd be hell on her feet and legs.

"You'll get used to them." Audrie assured her.

Besides the shoes, they bought more panties, and stockings and a couple of skimpy nightgowns.

They had lunch in a trendy little café, with a pleasant patio where they sat and chatted like a happy pair of girlfriends. They still had a lot to learn about each other, and days like this one were perfect for getting cozy.

On several occasions, as they sat there in the open air, Audrie pointed out guys who were obviously checking them out.

"Oh, they're all looking at you." Danni told her.

"That may be, but they certainly don't see you as anything other than my girlfriend."

As Danni looked, she had to admit that Audrie was right. And it calmed her, and gave her a thrill.

When they finally got home with their haul, there were several more packages waiting at Danni's door.

Within the new deliveries were the new breast forms, and the new corsets, too.

"This is like Christmas!" Audrie said happily. "I think most everything of your new wardrobe is here, now."

And she was right. Between the things that had already arrived, the newest arrivals and the things they'd just purchased, Danni now had enough of her new, Audrie-inspired wardrobe to dress the part Audrie had in mind.

"Tomorrow you can model your new outfits, for me, and you can go out for dinner with your new and improved shape and sexier style."

"I suppose."

"Don't you dare be that way! This is what you always dreamed of - so get excited." And she reached down and grabbed Danni's crotch. Even through her clothes, Audrie could tell that the cock was aroused.

"Hah, I knew it. Your body is excited, even if your head isn't."

Danni was embarrassed. She knew that her cock was hard, as hard as it could get. And it hurt. She really couldn't deny that aspect of herself.

It was almost dinner time, but they were both too tired to cook. They ordered a pizza delivered, and sat around eating and drinking until bed time.

It was another night where Audrie had all of the fun and Danni remained locked away.

With rule four hanging over her head, Danni couldn't complain. She did her best to please her keyholder and drew as much enjoyment out of Audrie's body as she could. But in the end, she was more frustrated and hornier than ever.

Audrie understood her lover's anguish, but also knew how important the denial was to their relationship. She really was enjoying her position and the games she was playing with sweet Danni. And she could see that deep-down, Daniel was enjoying them too.

In the morning, feeling devilish, Audrie initiated another round of sex. Or more precisely she made Danni lick and kiss her pussy to another orgasm, before she dragged her into the shower so they could wash each other.

They both enjoyed their time under the hot water, and they spent a lot of that time kissing and hugging and fondling each other. Of course, when Audrie washed Danni's caged cock, it pushed so hard at its cage that the base ring pinched his balls terribly. And they became very sensitive to Audrie's ministrations.

Kneeling in front of her, Audrie sucked them into her mouth and made her groan and dance as she held firmly onto her ass.

"Please stop!" Danni cried. But Audrie took her time and giggled. When she finally released them, Danni fell back against the wall and almost broke the rule about no touching. In fact, if Audrie hadn't slapped Danni's hands away, she would have.

"When was the last time you shaved?" Audrie asked her, as she stood up to look her in the eye.

"My legs? Just last night."

"No, your cock and balls, silly."

"Oh, I don't know a month or two ago. Before we met."

"Well, that won't do. Not if you ever want me to suck on you again. In fact, that will be a nice task for us today. After we look at your new clothes, we'll go out for lunch and then pick up a depilatory cream for you. The kind for sensitive skin."

She gave Danni a kiss. "Now let's get dried off and get some breakfast. You can just slip your negligée back on, you'll be trying on your new things for the rest of the morning."

They enjoyed a nice breakfast, although Danni felt a bit strange sitting at the table in her skimpy nightgown, while Audrie was fully dressed. She was wearing a light sundress, pulled from her bag, that looked great on her.

After cleaning up they moved into the bedroom, hauling the boxes with the latest arrivals along with them.

First Audrie dug through them, and through the closet and drawers pulling out all of the new items they'd purchased, laying them out on the bed and on every other surface that would hold them. There was a lot of stuff!

Then she turned to the underthings. "Here, bra and breast-forms, first." Audrie said as she handed them over to Danni.

She stripped off her negligée, leaving only the matching panties in place and, then took the things from Audrie.

"These are heavy," she said as she held the two D-cup forms.

"Yes, we bought the ones that match the weight of real breasts. You'll feel like a real woman."

Danni put on the bra and then Audrie helped fit the breast forms in place.

"They're a lot bigger than what I usually wear, not to mention heavier." Danni said as she felt herself up.

"Well, you were only wearing B-cups and the foam inserts, right?"

"Yes."

"Well, honey, now you're in the big time." Audrie said, giggling. "Those forms can either be held in place by a sturdy bra, or glued to your chest if you wear something flimsy. Cool, eh?"

"I guess." Danny said. She was still trying to come to terms with her oversized chest.

"Get up and walk around, see how they feel and move."

Danni did and as she moved, she could feel the weight, transferred by the bra straps onto her shoulders. "The straps hurt my shoulders."

"Get used to it." Audrie replied.

She then handed over another bra. "Okay, we have several other designs to try. Put this one on."

After they'd sampled several of the bras, Audrie moved on. "That one looks nice, leave it on, and we'll try your new girdles."

"What's wrong with the ones I have?"

"Nothing. I just wanted everything to be new. First here are some new panties."

"Thongs?" Danni asked, doubtfully.

"Of course, sexy women prefer them."

"I haven't seen you wear them."

"I have a few, but I find them uncomfortable." Audrie said with a small smile. Knowing what would come next.

"Then why should I wear them?"

"Because, my dear. You are going to be a sexy woman. And women have to learn to be uncomfortable to achieve their erotic goals."

Danni had no response to that. Daniel's fantasies had always centered on being the sexiest woman around, so the idea did give her a thrill.

After the panties were pulled up and into her ass crack, she slid the girdle into place.

"Um, the girdle feels different."

"Well, it has a bit more padding than your old ones. On the hips and the ass, too. And I don't want to hear any complaints. We want you to have a nice sexy figure. And this will help."

She then took a step back and examined Danni's body.

"You're looking good, my dear, and I like how it flattens out your crotch."

"But it pushes the cage into my groin. It's uncomfortable."

Audrie said, happily. "Well, you don't want an unsightly bulge. I do think your waist is too thick. We'll fix that, now." And she pulled a corset out of the stack.

"I usually wear a corset." Danni said.

"I know, how did they make you feel?"

Embarrassed, Danni said, "um, sexy. Restricted. Hugged."

"Good, the ones I ordered will make you even sexier and more restricted."

"Oh?"

"You'll see."

And Danni did see. The corsets she'd been wearing were nothing like the real thing that Audrie had ordered for her. The old ones had only mild boning and only pulled her waist in a couple of inches. The new ones were real corsets, with real, stiff boning, and when Audrie laced them closed, they pulled Danni's waist in a full four inches!

"Oh God, this thing is stiff!" Danni moaned.

"Yes, but it gives you the fantastic figure we want" Audrie said delighted by what she was seeing.

Once the corset was in place, and she was panting from the pressure on her diaphragm, Danni stepped over to the big mirror to see herself and she was impressed. Her body was almost up to Kim Kardashian standards. Not quite as hippy, but wonderfully hour-glass and big boobed.

"Despite how good she thought she looked; Danni still protested. "Audrie, this is way too uncomfortable." Danni groaned as she tried to twist and bend.

"Can you breathe?"

"Yes, but I can't take any deep breathes."

"That's to be expected. You look great and you'll get used to it. And as I said, women have to learn to be uncomfortable to look their sexiest."

Audrie then stepped over next to her, looking at Danni's reflection, too. "Your new body is wonderful!"

Danni had to agree. I do look hot! She thought.

Audrie let her examine herself for a few minutes before dragging her back out into the center of the room and the collection of clothes.

"Come along, I want to see how the over-bust corset looks on you."

Danni groaned as her corset was loosened and removed, and she massaged her sides.

Don't worry we have some little, silky chemises for you to wear underneath your corsets. They'll make it more comfortable on your skin.

"Great." Danni said, wryly.

The second corset was also a long-line design, but as an over-bust type it included a built-in bra. It too was very tight and stiffly boned. It held Danni in a more upright posture, but her breasts didn't look quite as large as they did in her bra with coupled with the under-bust version.

"Hmm," Audrie said, as she examined her girlfriend, critically. "I'm not sure which look I like best on you."

Danni was standing, trying to get used to the restrictions. With this corset, her chest seemed a bit more compressed and it was harder to breathe, and she had to stand up straighter, as the corset went up higher on her back.

"This feels more restrictive," she said, almost moaning.

"Well, let's go look in the mirror." Audrie said, happily. She was clearly enjoying this a lot more than Danni was.

Again, looking at herself, Danni was impressed by how sexy and shapely she looked. Seeing herself, turned her on. She did look like Daniel had always dreamed of looking. But it was awfully uncomfortable.

Not wanting to admit to anything, she mumbled, "I don't know how I'll ever be able to lace myself into this thing. Or the other one for that matter."

"Oh, you'll get used to doing it. Women always have."

"Will you stop saying that!"

Audrie laughed. "Well, it's true. And you really have no choice in the matter. You will be wearing these, or ones like them, from now on. And you will lace them closed too. If I ever see you with a gap, back here, I'll punish you." And she ran her hand up the back seem of the corset.

"Always?" Danni said with a moan.

"Yes, my dear, Danni will always wear her corset."

"Not at night, though?"

"No not while you're in bed. I think waist-training cinchers for over-night wear might be nice, though. And you'll always wear a bra and your breast-forms in bed, too."

"Oh God! Audrie, please, I won't be able to get any sleep!"

"Don't be so overdramatic. Of course, you will. And by wearing a cincher we may just be able to get your waist down another inch or so. You'll really have an hourglass figure, then."