The View From the 23rd Floor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you're killing me."

"Stop your whining, little girl. This is your fantasy we're fulfilling, and I'm enjoying it too."

Audrie dragged Danni back into the living room, and laboriously replaced her over-bust corset for another long-line, under-bust one. This time she also gave Danni a silky little chemise to go underneath it.

When it was laced tightly closed, she dove back into the boxes. "Now for the fun part, we have a lot of dresses, skirts and tops to try on." And she giggled with glee.

Danni, despite her discomfort, was also excited. She was dying to see herself, with her new body, in the sexy clothes Audrie had picked out for her.

First, she had to sit, stiffly while Audrie pulled stockings on and up her legs. "You'll have to put your stockings on before you lace up your corset, from now on." Audrie warned her. "And probably your heels, too. I'm afraid bending down, in your corsets will be a problem from now on."

"I can see that." Danni said sadly.

"Now fasten your garters while I pick out a dress for you to model."

Danni stood, a little wobbly in her tall heels, and with difficulty fastened the three garters, on each side that connected to her corset. Although it was a struggle, it was also a sexy task for her. And she felt her cock pushing against her cage. Of course, her crotch was well covered by her girdle, and the corset over top of it. Damn, she felt so very compressed. And feminine too.

Audrie came back with an LBD, with a cowl neck and long sleeves, but a very short skirt. She helped Danni put it on, and zipped up her back. It was tight, but fit her curves perfectly.

When she stepped back to look, all she could say was, "wow". The two of them hurried over to the big mirror.

When she got a good look at herself, Danni was stunned. She looked fantastically sexy! With her new figure, the high heels and her long legs sticking out of the short skirt she even looked a little slutty.

"Pretty good, eh?"

"Oh yes." Danni sighed. Her cock was so excited that it hurt, but it couldn't distract her from how she looked. She was the woman of her fantasies!

Danni found it hard to believe. She was so excited that she turned to Audrie, grabbed her and kissed her lovingly and passionately. She paused for a moment to whisper, "thank you," before resuming.

Audrie, giggled and ran her hands up and down her girlfriend's back and down to her firmly padded, and shapely ass.

"Okay, enough. You still have a lot to try on. And then we'll pick our favorite for you to wear to lunch."

She then broke away and led Danni by the hand back to the remaining collection of clothes.

The next couple of hours were spent trying on an outfit, stepping over to the mirror to inspect the item, and then scampering back to try on something else. All the time, they laughed and giggled and raved about how pretty, and sexy, and sometimes even how slutty Danni looked.

Some of the dresses and skirts were so short that a hint of her stocking tops was on display. That both thrilled and embarrassed Danni. And made her even more, maddeningly horny.

Finally, they decided that they were too hungry to continue, even though there were still a few outfits left to try on.

Audrie went back through the pile and pulled out a very short and tight, black skirt and a tight and fuzzy pink turtleneck, sweater. "Here, this will be perfect for a fun lunch. Wear this."

"Audrie, that's one of the sluttiest things I own." Danni said, frightened by the thought of going out in public looking like she would in that outfit.

"Yes, it is. It will be so much fun! And I'll do your make-up to match. So, get a move on. I'm hungry."

"You're mean! I'll be so embarrassed."

"And I'll be so horny!" Audrie said laughing, excitedly.

They'd picked up a stool for Danni to perch upon while they worked on her make-up lessons, so that's where she sat as Audrie took complete control and did her makeup. This time, though she went overboard, applying long false eyelashes, thick eyeliner and colorful eye shadow.

She also did a bit more work to thin Danni's eyebrows, that upset her quite a bit.

"Um, Daniel." Danni whined. Trying to remind Audrie that she still had to be able to pass as a guy, during the workday.

"Shush. I'm not doing that much."

Danni's lipstick was also brighter and redder than normal and sealed with a heavy gloss coat.

Throughout the process, Danni sat quietly, watching and learning, too. But when Audrie declared herself finished, Danni's only comment was, "I really look like a bimbo, now."

"Yup. And I just love it!" Audrie responded, happily. "Just remember, you're my bimbo. Don't you dare flirt with any of the hunky guys."

Danni shivered, partly to be funny, but also a bit out of fear. "Oh, gross!"

Audrie laughed. "I know, I know. You're not into men. But I don't want you flirting with any of the women, either."

"I wouldn't dare. You're my keyholder, and I like you too much."

Audrie smiled, and gave her a quick kiss. "Good answer. Now let's get going."

"Aren't you going to change?"

"What you don't think I look pretty?" Audrie teased.

"No. Not that. You look gorgeous, per usual. I just seem overdressed, in comparison."

"I like the way you look. And this is your day. I want all of the attention dedicated to you."

"Oh great. I don't look that good."

"Yes, you do. You look hot and I bet everyone else will think so too."

Again, Danni drove. This time to a popular pedestrian shopping area, where the city had closed the street to traffic and encouraged a lot of small shops, stores, bars and restaurants to open and draw crowds. And it had worked.

Danni was already miserable as while she sat in her car, the corset held her stiffly and limited her beathing, her feet hurt from the tall heels, and her short skirt rode up to the point where she could see bare skin over the top of her stockings.

Audrie, loved that aspect, and several times she reached over and ran her nails along that sensitive strip of flesh.

"Stop that, you'll cause an accident!" Danni cried, the second time.

Audrie just laughed.

From the moment they stepped out of the car in one of the big parking garages, Danni felt all eyes staring at her. Men and women. And that made her blush and wish she wasn't there, on display. Bimbo Danni.

But she also felt an unusual, sexual thrill. Am I also an exhibitionist? She wondered.

The two of them walked hand-in-hand, as they usually did these days, out of the garage and into the throngs of shoppers, and people-watchers.

Although they were looking for a restaurant, they began visiting shops along the way. Food could wait. The first one of any interest happened to be a women's shoe store. As Danni followed Audrie around the displays, she spotted a pair of boots.

"I like these." Audrie said as she picked one up off the display. They were sleek, and polished, and had high wedge heels and a platform sole.

Danni nodded. Audrie did enjoy dressing in sexy things, on occasion. Danni wished that she'd do it more often. "They'd look very sexy on you."

"Oh, not for me, for you." Audrie replied. And she took the boot over to an available sales clerk and asked her for a pair in Danni's size.

"You don't have any boots, and these will be perfect for your new wardrobe."

"They're so tall."

"Oh, they're not that much taller than the shoes you're wearing."

"That are killing my feet, by the way." Danny interjected.

"Hah. The heels on these are really no taller, it's just the platform sole that makes them look that way. And with the wedge soles, you'll be able to wear these on any surface, without worrying about catching a spike. Very practical."

"And very sexy." Danni said.

"Of course. Now sit." And Audrie pointed to a chair.

In her corset, Danni had to sit up, on the edge of the seat, and as she did, she blushed as her stocking tops showed beneath the hem of her skirt.

When the saleswoman returned with the boots in their box, she pulled up a stool in front of Danni, without really looking. When she had settled and looked up, she realized how much of Danni's leg was on display, and she too blushed.

Danni was suddenly really embarrassed, when she realized that she couldn't bend enough to slip off her own shoe, with its ankle strap. She looked up at Audrie, helplessly, but she just smiled back at her, unmoving.

The saleswoman sat patiently waiting for Danni to slip off her shoes so she could fit the boots on her.

"Um, I'm sorry, but I can't bend enough to unbuckle my shoes, would you mind?" Danni stammered.

The woman looked at her, confused, for a moment, but then gave a little shrug and handled the chore while Danni sat and watched.

The woman removed her shoes and then professionally fit the boots on her. Danni actually liked the way they looked, and they were comfortable enough. When she stood and took a few steps, she wobbled a bit, and Audrie reached out and steadied her.

"I'm not used to platforms like this." She mumbled trying to cover her clumsiness.

"How thick are they?" Audrie asked the woman.

"They're only an inch," she said casually. "We have others that are two or even three that you might like."

"I don't think so," Danni said, quickly.

Audrie thought the boots looked great, so she instructed the woman to ring them up. She took them off Danni's feet and headed off to the cash register, leaving Audrie to put Danni's shoes back on her.

"You'll have to remember this challenge in the future." She scolded.

"But what can I do?" Danni whined.

"Well, dearie. You'll be dressed like this from now on, so you need to figure out how to do everything in your corset, and dressed as you are. I won't always be around to help, either."

Finished, she stood up. "There, now go on over and pay for your new boots."

I'm paying for my own torture. Danni thought, angrily as she took out Daniel's credit card. She was relieved when the saleswoman didn't seem to notice the name on the card. She wished Danni's new card would show up.

"That was humiliating." Danni mumbled as the two of them walked out the door.

"I found it entertaining." Audrie giggled.

They visited a pair of dress shops, but only looked, before they arrived at the restaurant Audrie had been hunting for.

As they had walked along, Danni had seen stares, and smiles, and frowns and overheard several comments from the other pedestrians. For the most part, they embarrassed her. A few made her uncomfortable. One, though, from a pretty woman who appeared to be quite a few years older than her, made her smile and feel sexy.

The woman had actually blocked her path and standing in front of her, had leaned in and whispered, "You look good enough to eat," before giving her a kiss on the lips. She had then chuckled at Danni's surprised look, and moved on down the street.

When Audrie turned to see what was holding her up, she saw Danni standing still with a silly grin. "Well, come along. What just happened?"

"Tell you later." Danni mumbled.

They were seated at a nice table for two overlooking the street, where they could see everyone, and everyone could see them.

As Danni sat down, she felt the cool surface of the chair on the backs of her thighs, high up on her thighs, and it reminded her of how short her skirt was, and how much of her it revealed when she sat. It both embarrassed and thrilled her.

After they'd ordered their meals and glasses of wine, Audrie began a game that involved watching the people passing by and commenting on how they reacted to her date.

"They all see me as a bimbo." Danni whispered, uncomfortably. Although there was a part of her that enjoyed that descriptor. Daniel had often fantasized about being just that -- a sexy bimbo of a girl.

Audrie looked at her, grinning. "Perhaps. But they all want you, and they can't have you, because you're mine."

And Danni could see that Audrie was happy and truly enjoying herself. It made Danni feel good, both about her girlfriend and herself.

After lunch they visited several more stores. At a costume jewelry store, Audrie bought a necklace of fake pearls. "To go with your LBD," she explained.

Late in the afternoon, Audrie declared that they were finally finished with their fun day. So, they hiked back to the parking garage, loaded all of their purchases in Danni's car and hit the road. Danni was relieved and exhausted. It had been a long day, a considerable trial, and her feet were killing her.

On the way home though, Audrie made her stop at a drug store and bought a couple of bottles of depilatory creams, and some rubber gloves.

Finally home, they both collapsed on the couch. Danni's feet and legs were killing her, from all the walking in the high heels. She found that she could sit on the edge, and lift a leg up to near her rear, so she could undo the strap and slip her shoe off. After repeating the process for her other foot, she breathed a sigh of relief.

But then, when she tried to relax on her big soft couch, she found that the new, stiff corset made that difficult, and uncomfortable. She had to sit up straight. It hadn't been that way before, with her less stringent ones.

"Oh, this is no fun." She whined.

"Well. You always wanted to dress like a sexy woman. I'm sorry if reality doesn't match your fantasy."

Danni realized that Audrie was right. Sometimes reality wasn't as much fun as one imagined it would be.

"Oh, and I'll allow you to take off your pretty shoes, this time. But as they're an important part of your feminine look, in the future, you should always keep your shoes on until bedtime."

Danni, just moaned.

They sat for a while and shared laughs about their day. Danni finally told her about the encounter with the older woman.

Audrie laughed. "See, sometimes it's fun being the sexy chick. You can meet some very interesting people."

"Yes, but there were so many creeps..."

"Agreed. There always are."

Danni shook her head, disgusted. "I never realized," she said.

"Hah. One's fantasies are never couched in reality. Now you'll have to get used to what we women always deal with."

"You keep saying that!" Danni groaned. "I really wish you'd stop."

"What? 'Get used to it'? Well, my dear, you have a lot to learn, and I'm here to make sure you become the woman of your dreams. And it will take a while, so..."

"I know -- get used to it."

"Yes!"

And they both laughed. Audrie more enthusiastically than Danni.

They worked together to prepare dinner. Audrie did most of the work, while Danni helped. Audrie treated it as yet another teaching opportunity and she explained each step as she went along.

It all went well, and they enjoyed the process and the food, and finally the clean-up, afterwards.

"Alright, let's relax for a bit." Audrie suggested, and Danni happily agreed.

They wandered into the living room and curled up, together on the big couch, with Jeopardy playing on the TV. Danni was impressed at how many questions Audrie answered.

When the show came to an end, Audrie sat up. "Didn't you show me a collection of bondage stuff?"

"Yes," she replied, hesitantly. Not sure where this was heading. She was already locked away in chastity, and forced into cross-dressing, almost full time. Was Audrie now going to expand her games into bondage. Too?

"Good. Got hand-cuffs in your collection?"

"Yes."

"Well, go get them, and bring both keys."

When Danni hesitated, Audrie gave her a push. "Git! And don't worry, I'm not going to go all BDSM on you. It's just a little thing."

It took Danni a while to find the appropriate box and return with the cuffs.

Audrie stood up and took them from her. After examining them, she nodded. "These will work. Come on, we need to get into the shower so we can get rid of that nasty hair."

"Oh, great."

Audrie made Danni strip herself. She had to learn how to take off her corset, just like she had to learn to put it on.

When they were both naked, save for Danni's cage, with its straining cock inside - the sight of Audrie always made Danni's cock scream for release, Audrie had her turn around, and then she locked the handcuffs on her wrists.

"Now Danni, you be a good girl. I'm going to remove your cage so we can apply the depilatory stuff, and then it will go right back on. As a conscientious keyholder, I had to make sure that you wouldn't fight me on this."

"I wouldn't."

"That's what you say now. But when we're in the shower, even I would have been tempted to break the rules. And it's not time for that, yet."

"It could be." Danni said hopefully.

"Don't you dare violate rule four!" Audrie scolded, but with a smile.

"I'm sorry."

Audrie then nudged Danni into the shower stall while she followed, pulling on the rubber gloves to protect her hands.

"I won't be able to wash with my hands like this." Danni said, hoping that she could still talk herself into some fun.

"I'm using the handcuffs so you won't be tempted to violate rule number one. Now stand still and let me work."

Danni, unable to fight it, stood quietly while Audrie gently rubbed the depilatory chemical around her cock and balls, and then onto her ass.

Danni squirmed when Audrie rubbed her up her crack.

Audrie giggled. "Oh, you like it there?"

"No."

"Well, a lady needs to be smooth and hairless everywhere."

And then Audrie moved and began spreading the cream up her chest and back and down her arms and even her hands too.

Of course, Danni protested, but Audrie ignored her and continued regardless. "Girls are prettiest and sexiest when they are hairless, and Daniel's body is just too hairy. That could give-you away if anyone really got close and noticed. So just hush up and wait for the chemicals to do their thing."

Mortified, Danni sighed and they both stood there, waiting until her skin started to tingle.

"It burns."

"That means it's working. Give it a few more minutes. You'll have to get used to it. You'll have to repeat this process every week."

"Oh, hell!"

Finally, Audrie turned on the water and once it was warm enough, she nudged Danni underneath the spray. Danni breathed a sigh of relief as the chemical washed off and her skin stopped burning. Especially her balls and the area between her legs.

Once she was satisfied, Audrie stripped off the gloves and ran her hands up and down Danni's smooth body. "Oh, that's lovely, you're so smooth."

Danni sighed, enjoying the attention.

"Let me put your cage back on, and then I'll allow you to feel yourself, except your cock and balls, of course."

That drew a groan from the poor, hairless girl. The chemical burning had caused her cock to shrink, and it was only now starting to grow once again, so Audrie was able to fit the cage back on without too much trouble.

Once it was locked, Danni's arms were freed, and she spent a while rubbing herself. She was used to having hairless legs, and she'd shaved her cock and balls, but now, completely naked, she found it even more enjoyable. And when Audrie reached over and rubbed Danni's crotch and ass, she really loved the feeling.

Danni reached out and grabbed her girlfriend and they kissed and hugged under the warm spray and both of them enjoyed themselves.

Eventually they turned off the water and stepped out, to dry off and fool around some more.

When Danni was dry, Audrie applied a scented skin cream all over her body.

"I love this! It will sooth your skin, keep you soft, and it smells so nice, and not too flowery of girly, either. I want you to rub it on everywhere, after every shower, from now on."

"Even when I'm dressing for work?"

"Yes. As I said it isn't too flowery. It should be fine."

Audrie then led Danni straight to bed.

Snuggling under the covers, Audrie slid on top of her lover and began kissing her. But she received little in return. It surprised her, so she shifted to lay next to Danni. "Is something on your mind, my dear?"