The View From the 23rd Floor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, rule four, um, prevents me from saying anything." Danni said, hesitantly. Audrie could see that she was clearly upset.

"All right, rule four is suspended, for now. What's on your mind?" She asked, but she suspected she knew.

"It's been a week!" Danni moaned.

"It's only been six days. And didn't Daniel ever lock himself up for more than a week?"

"Well..."

"Well, what?"

Danni didn't want to answer, so she stalled. "That would be telling on Daniel. I don't want to rat him out. He's important to me." She ended with a playful smile and a giggle.

Audrie laughed. "I understand, but I'm sure Daniel would be comfortable with you telling his keyholder, just to keep her happy."

Danni sighed. "He was only able to hold off for more than a week, once. In all other cases he only succeeded in denying himself for a couple of days before he unlocked the cage."

Audrie chuckled. "Well then, I think this is an excellent time to teach Daniel restraint and self-control. And another fine opportunity for you to make love to me like a loving woman would."

Danni groaned, but when she saw the stern look on Audrie's face, she quickly perked up. "I'd love to, girlfriend."

"That's better."

Although Audrie had stripped down to noting she only allowed Danni to take off her dress and shoes.

"Without your underwear, and wonderfully hairless, your body is too much like a guy's," she explained.

Danni was so distracted by the sight of her, and by how horny she was, that she accepted her keyholder's edict without another word. Even though she now knew that he wouldn't get any relief, the sight of Audrie's body had her complete attention.

Audrie grabbed her hand and dragged her onto the bed, where she positioned herself on her back and maneuvered Danni on top of her. She enjoyed the feel of Danni's breasts and corset, and nylons on her body and spent a lot of time running her hands up and down her torso.

They kissed for quite a while and Danni loved it. Audrie pushed her tongue into her mouth and their passion rose as they continued to kiss.

After a while, though, Audrie broke off and gently pushed Danni down toward her sex.

Danni took her time, working toward that goal. She kissed and licked her way down to Audrie's breasts and worked over her nipples. She alternated sucking and nibbling on her lover's hard little buds and pulling with her teeth on her nipple rings until sweet Audrie was moaning and gasping.

Only then did Danni giggle and begin, again to work her way South to the prize.

Danni was really enjoying herself. Even though her cock was straining painfully within its cage, she was loving the feel and taste of the woman who was in control of her cock and her life. Her fantasy life as a woman.

And as she began licking Audrie's pussy, she imagined herself as a real woman, making love to her lesbian lover. And it was wonderful.

When Audrie had her first orgasm, Danni giggled, happily. She was so pleased she forgot all about her cock; thinking only of the irresistibly sexy woman beneath her.

It all seemed so very unbelievable to her. Here she was, making love to a pretty woman who had led her down the path Daniel had always dreamed of.

She didn't want it to ever stop!

By the time she had given Audrie her third orgasm, though, Danni's cock had become so painful and needy that she was back to wondering how she could ever stand a life like this. And she worried about the future. Where would it lead?

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.