All Comments on 'The View From the 23rd Floor Pt. 07'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jrichard1953jrichard1953about 2 years ago

Another enjoyable chapter. When does Danni get her breasts? B cup would be nice but C' even better. She need some HRT to make her the woman she really is!

MattiemaybeMattiemaybeabout 2 years ago

I wasn’t sure if the addition of Mandi - even though I liked her from her first appearance - would be a positive addition to the Danni & Audrie journey. Well, she is a terrific addition, helping catalyze actions and thoughts.

TheBrimskullFairyTheBrimskullFairyabout 2 years ago

I not sure but did Danni just break one of the rules begging Mandi to ride him?

p.s. Love this story more please

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayabout 2 years ago

A perfectly lovely story, I am looking forward to the next chapter. I think there may be some interesting twists coming. Possibly some serious issues. Very well written…

Veronica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely incredible. Thanks for sharing. Please make this story go on forever. I love it so much. Xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can not wait for more. HRT will help with natural breasts and think Madie is a grwat catalyst

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a great story and I’m hooked, but I would love for the story to revisit the BDSM aspect. We have yet to see Audrie punish Danni/Daniel and a good spanking session would be awesome, possibly with Mandi as a co-spanker. Also I think some pegging would be a great new experience for Danni.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is I think the best story out there.

For some reason I've always like the bossy way Mandi has treated Daniel early on, it kinda reminds me of my co-worker, please more on Mandi, also the statement from Mandi was too good " the pretend stud"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.