All Comments on 'The View in the Mirror'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bigbob2406bigbob2406over 4 years ago

How sad that even this fantasy world, a woman should be debased and spoilt and humiliated in this atrocious manner!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Delightful!

What a delightful exploration of her modified body and the submission that it represents.

absolutistabsolutistover 4 years ago
An interesting vignette

The scene is quite evocative, yet I'd have liked to get a little more insight why Adele puts up with all this. Simply being used to act obedient seems a little weak as a motive ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant

Really good story. I doubt most of those piercings would work, but still a wonderful erotic story. Please do more.

cbrooks122000cbrooks122000over 4 years ago
I really love this story.

I know it is only fiction as I am sure some of the modifications would not work long, such as the nipple shield attachment and d ring in the tongue, but still a great story, super erotic. I suppose she is lucky David is not into tattoos, that would give him endless scope for body adornments, but perhaps that could be another story. As it is fiction then I suppose he wife puts up with it, in real life she would wait and divorce him ( a woman in Switzerland did exactly that, when she kept being led by a nose ring), but it is only a story.

HidefromthewoodsHidefromthewoodsover 4 years ago

Really evocative and interesting. Can picture it in my mind and would be interested in reading more about her day to day life and other changes to her form

MartinSpezMartinSpezover 1 year ago

Great! I love all the piercings done on Adele - perhaps there are a few more ideas to be realized on her: what about maybe cheek piercings or dimples? They could be connected to her tongue for example...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.