The Village Heroine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even without laying with a woman before, Trish could tell that the witch was in the throes of her orgasm. On one hand, Trish knew this might be a moment of distraction, an opportunity to reach for her blade, just in reach off to the side, where her man-clothes lay. On the other hand, everything inside the witch's body was squeezing down on Trish's erection, contracting around it. Trish's own release was in sight now, and she couldn't bring herself to turn away from it now.

In the back of her mind, she remembered what Lara had told her about this. That the change would come after she came. Trish felt apprehensive about it. Yes, there was always a discordance between who she was, and the body she was born with. But she had spent years reconciling those truths for herself. She was comfortable with the male parts of herself. Somewhat attached to them, even. And they did bring her pleasure. In moments like this, more pleasure than she'd ever known before. So she couldn't whole-heartedly give those parts of her away. At the same time, the transformation that the witch had forced upon the village's men was something that Trish had dreamed of for a long time, and never completely given up on, even if she knew it was impossible.

But it was possible, and it was now within reach. All she had to do was succumb to the demands that the witch's body was placing on hers. The witch's sex was undulating around her, squeezing in time with their rhythm, coaxing the oncoming eruption up from her balls with a focus that could only be deliberate. Trish couldn't hold out much longer if she wanted to.

She lost control, her already swollen cock engorging itself even more in anticipation of the climactic moment. And then the semen shot out of her, deep into the witch's cunt. Trish longed to clutch the witch's hips to herself, but she couldn't risk acting as anything but an impassive victim. Not yet anyway.

When she felt it, the witch cried out in orgasm again, her vagina contracting, drawing more of Trish's seed up into her. And not just her seed itself, but something more fundamental. The part of Trish that had produced that seed, the part of her that it represented. With every jet of herself into the witch's depths, she felt the witch react, squeezing down on her again, egging her on for more, draining her of it all, until she felt that she had no more to give. Trish's cock strained to keep pulsing until it could no more.

The witch's hips didn't stop their rolling motion, mashing their crotches against each over, where they were both coated with the warm sticky mess of their combined fluids. Trish could feel her cock going soft inside the witch's cunt, the sensitivity of it no longer overwhelmingly acute, until she could hardly feel it at all anymore in the comforting warmth of the woman's crevice.

Then she started to notice the rapid changes in herself. Her chest grew heavier with the added weight of large, pillowy breasts sitting atop it, her nipples larger an standing out. She longed to caress those breasts, but she didn't dare. The coarse hair that had covered much of her body receded, leaving her skin smooth and supple and creamy.

Every change that came over her, she saw the opposite happen to the witch, who was still looming above her, still urgently pressing their crotches together. For a while, it wasn't clear who was rutting whom. The witch suddenly sprouted a swarthy beard, and a trail of hair down her chest.

At first, Trish couldn't see the change happening down below her navel, but soon she started to feel it. Trish had no opportunity to discover her own vagina before she felt the witch's new cock start to firm up inside of it. She already felt limber and freshly fucked, or perhaps that was just her own seed they had been mashing against each other. Little by little, the erection inside her grew longer and thicker and firmer, as if the witch was recovering after spending herself. Trish felt it plumbing every deeper, and felt herself opening up to it. She found her sex eager for more.

She had been wary of making her move before, but now she was pinned down by the man atop her, and distracted to the point of senselessness by the newfound feeling of him sliding in and out of her. She felt her body responding to it instinctively, pressing back against him, trying to take him just a little deeper if she could. A warmth spread through her, to where it seeped out between them.

As much as she had enjoyed her cock when she'd had it, and as much as she enjoyed taking a man in her ass, this was unlike anything she'd experienced before. She could feel that her vagina was purpose-made for this, and that the witch's cock was a perfect fit inside her.

She understood now how the witch had massaged her cock inside her before; now Trish's vaginal muscles started to do the same. She shivered, feeling the head of the witch's cock pressing right back against her.

She could sense that something was building up inside her. Not the kind of orgasm she'd ever had before, but maybe something akin to it. But she could also sense, with her newfound nerve endings, that the cock thrusting into her was growing more swollen and rigid. The witch's face was distracted concentration, as her frantic breaths turned to grunts, her thrusts grew more frantic, putting her weight into each one. She was straining at the distinction between them, and Trish felt the tip of the cock inside her straining toward something firm and sensitive deep inside her.

Trish knew she might not have much time left. When the witch was done with her, she'd be discarded, pregnant with the witch's spawn just like so many others before her, and she'd never see the witch again. At the same time, she couldn't help but yearn for her imminent release, and surprising herself, she longed to feel the witch inseminate her. Some instinct she'd never had before wouldn't be denied its fulfillment. Remember why you're here, Trish thought to herself, while everything inside of her was screaming, I'm here to be bred and bear child!

The veins of the witch's now-girthy, hairy neck bulged as she drove herself into Trish one final time, as deep as her cock could reach towards its target deep inside her. The witch's hands, now thick and coarse and strong, dug into Trish's hips, a pain that came with its own intoxicating sweetness.

With surprising clarity, Trish felt the cock inside her swell up to its biggest yet, its most swollen and engorged. And then she felt the flood, the jet of hot fluid into her warm recesses, and she knew immediately what that must be. It wasn't Trish's first time taking a cock inside her to completion, but it was the first time she'd felt one ejaculate deep in her vagina, as close as it could get to her womb.

She arched her back, and unthinkingly, her hands grasped at her partner, holding the witch close. Trish lost control of herself, as the orgasm building up inside her was unleashed all at once, and everything in her newly fertile core focused on the miracle happening inside her. She couldn't spare a thought or a movement to defeating the witch now, she could only despair, even while the sensation took her to heights she'd never dreamed of. There was a loud scream in the room, and it took Trish a moment to recognize her own voice, now high and feminine.

Trish's vaginal walls contracted around the cock now claiming them; the contractions were almost painfully strong for her. Something inside her shifted abruptly, realigning her hips to better receive this gooey gift. Without consciously intending it, her body took up a natural rhythm of squeezing and milking the seed out of the witch's erection, in time with the witch's own spasms and jets of more and more into her. Magic or no, Trish knew deep inside her that she was getting knocked up tonight.

Trish was levitating on a cloud of post-orgasmic bliss, her body still draining all it could out of her sire, and she was barely holding onto consciousness against the raw intensity of it. But in a moment of clarity, she saw where this was headed. Any second now, the witch would have nothing more to give, and their mating would be complete, and at point, Trish's window of opportunity would close.

Struggling to tear her mind away from the interplay of their bodies, Trish reached frantically for her wadded clothes, while the witch was still caught up in her own orgasm. She found her mother's blade and brought it to the side of the witch's neck. It all happened so quickly, before Trish could doubt herself, and before the witch noticed her betrayal.

What happened next, Trish found far from sexy. The witch's hot, sticky blood poured down on her chest as the witch collapsed, pouring out her life from above, even while the witch's cock poured the last of its life into her below. A look of malice crossed the witch's face for a split second, before she collapsed, the weight of her heavy on Trish. Trish let herself slide into unconsciousness.

When she came to, Trish managed to roll the body off her, the spent cock slipping out of her as she did. By now there was a pre-dawn glow outside, which illuminated the mess in the hut. Trish had the witch's blood smeared on more of her than she cared to think about, but she started to look forward to a hot bath when she got home. It would soak into her man's clothes, but she never meant to wear those ever again.

She had half a mind to cut off the witch's head and bring it with her, but her stomach had suffered enough already. Instead she took some of the witch's bells and tied them onto her belt, so they jangled as she walked.

It wasn't all that far back to the edge of the woods. Lara was waiting there; she must have heard that Trish hadn't come back overnight.

"Trish! Are you hurt?" Lara asked, running to her.

"It's over now," Trish said numbly. "She's dead. The blood isn't mine."

It looked like Lara wanted to embrace her, but not right now. Trish could tell her mother was dealing with a mix of emotions when she saw her, transformed. Proud, but also sad to give up her last hopes for the son she once thought she had. Nevertheless, she helped Trish get herself cleaned up, and loaned her some clothes that fit better than her old ones, given her new anatomy.

The news spread fast. Others went into the woods and found the hut that had been hidden from them before. Trish didn't ask what they did with the witch's body, but plenty of people could say they saw it. Trish was uncomfortable with being celebrated, but she made do.

Lara's wife gave birth to a boy, and Lara's pregnancy started to show. Eventually Trish started to worry; what if she was different? What if she had killed the witch only to inherit her curse? But the town doctor eventually confirmed that she was in fact pregnant. Hers would be the last of the witch's spawn. Trish was looking forward to meeting the daughter growing inside her, but she found herself also starting to look forward to having children of her own.

12