The Village Sluts Ch. 33-35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax," Chloe against Anna's chest, fondling her slightly, "I'm just sending it to Jane!"

After a few more seconds of struggling, Anna gave up, settling for pouting as she watched Chloe type out a message and hit send. "What did you say?" Anna crossed her arms, curling her lip in an attempt to look mad.

"I just sent the picture and told her that you were tool clean so now you're wearing my poopy panties."

"I don't appreciate my picture being taken without permission," Anna grumbled.

"Yeah well, just think of this as more punishment. And besides," Chloe turned her phone around so that Anna could see it, "Jane seems to like it. She sent three emojis with heart eyes."

"Wow, what a load! Saving a big one for you when I get back," Anna read aloud.

Chloe turned her phone around once more and replied to Jane's message, letting the teen know that they missed her and were anxiously awaiting her return. "There," she turned off her phone and set it back down, "Now you've been punished and Jane got a treat. A real win-win if you will."

"Doesn't feel like a win," Anna kept her arms crossed, "But seriously, do I have to stay like this all day?" She begged, stamping her foot lightly.

"As I said before, those were the rules."

"Fine," Anna sighed, "But if I get poo on your furniture, that's on you!"

Chloe shook her head, "You better not or you will see what real punishment is."

Anna huffed and walked out of the room, the load in her pants swaying slightly as she walked. Chloe watched her leave, appreciating the brown spot spreading against her girlfriend's ass. She felt a little remorse, but she knew that Anna was enjoying this more than she was letting on. 'Always a drama queen,' Chloe thought, 'But I'll be sure to give her a little reward later tonight.' Smiling, she settled back into the couch, resting against the plush arm ass he began scrolling through her phone.

Chapter 34 Contains Strong Puke Play

Chapter 34: Self Discovery

Rubbing her eyes, Chloe rolled out of bed. It was Tuesday which meant she was home and Anna was working. It seemed Anna had already left; both the bed and the bathroom empty. Throwing on a t-shirt over bare chest and panties, Chloe took a quick peek into the kitchen. This showed no sign of the redhead, so she walked back to her bedroom to start her morning routine.

The previous night she and Anna had spent some quality time together and sleep unfortunately got the better of them. This left Chloe waking up to a rather uncomfortable mess. With each step, she felt her thighs rub together, her dried juices causing her skin to chafe. Taking a look into her panties, Chloe observed the crusty layer off-white cum that had formed on the once black fabric. "Fuck, I guess we never got to the showering portion of our night," Chloe moaned.

Holding her waistband open with one hand, Chloe ran the other between her legs. She could feel flecks of cum sticking to her labia as she ran her pointer finger backward, eventually passing it over her asshole before bringing it up to her face. Sure enough, a thin layer of crust had formed on her digit. "God that stinks," Chloe took a deep sniff of her finger. While their fun had remained clean and no smell of scat was present, the aroma of sweat and unwashed, cum-covered pussy was radiating from her hand. Another sniff sent a shiver down Chloe's spine as she enjoyed the rich bouquet before taking her finger into her mouth.

By this point, the taste was fairly familiar. Since getting with Anna, Chloe had found that the two often went without proper cleaning for a few days, whether intentionally or by coincidence. The taste was slightly sweet, but the sweat gathered between her cheeks and thighs left an overwhelming saltiness on the tongue. Chloe sucked her finger clean, snapping her panties shut as she withdrew her digit. While she liked the smell and taste of being dirty, the uncomfortable feeling she was experiencing led Chloe to the bathroom for a much-needed shower.

Turning on the hot water, Chloe tossed her shirt onto the vanity. Next were her panties as she stepped out of the black thong and inspected them one last time. They looked salvageable, most of the crust flaking away as Chloe picked at it with her fingernail. The lack of shit stains was also promising and she decided not to throw them out, something that became more common with each week, instead tossing them next to her shirt.

Stepping into the shower, Chloe spread her legs, letting the water hit her ripe vagina. A soft moan escaped her lips as she felt the water pressure against her clit, awakening a deep sexual urge. "Anna is right," Chloe spoke quietly to herself, "I am insatiable." She let her bladder go as the water continued pouring against her skin. The yellow nectar mixed with the water and pooled on the floor, quickly being swept down the drain.

Using one hand to spread her labia, Chloe began working two fingers up and down the moistened slit. Each pass caused her to shiver as more cum dripped out and got washed away. Between the showerhead and her fingers, it only took a couple of minutes before the brunette peaked, her muscles tensing as she ran the orgasm down. Breathing heavy, she spent a little longer in the shower cleaning off her fresh juices and ass before turning off the tap.

Even with the bathroom fan on, the mirror steamed up and Chloe had to use her hand to wipe away the condensation. Her skin was flush from both the heat of the water and her recent orgasm but it seemed clear of any imperfections as Chloe inspected herself in the glass. Using her towel, she wrapped her towel around her hair and made her way out of the bathroom, tossing her dirty panties into her hamper before pulling her t-shirt back on.

A fresh pair of blue bikini cut panties and black yoga pants joined it as Chloe slipped into her clean clothes. She was still feeling slightly groggy and decided coffee was the only solution, making her way into the kitchen. A short note from Anna informed her of the pot that had been brewed earlier that morning being kept warm for Chloe in a thermos.

The coffee helped as Chloe sat down at her desk back in her bedroom. She had a plan today; a similar routine to what she had been doing throughout the week whenever Anna was at work and she wasn't. Opening a new window, Chloe typed in what she was looking for; 'female puke porn.' The first few results were site she recognized and had been frequenting more lately. She scrolled down a bit and clicked on a random link, bringing her to a page flooded with videos and pictures of women all at various stages of throwing up.

The first one she had already watched, and she decided to click on one that seemed new; what looked like a blonde gagging on a dildo from the thumbnail. Upon pressing play and skipping past an annoying pop-up ad, the title: 'Whore Chokes on Fake Dick' faded in before cutting to the woman in question. She seemed young and attractive, maybe about Chloe's age. Gentle features and expertly applied makeup resulted in a girl Chloe found very striking, not that she was paying her attractiveness much attention.

It was what happened next that Chloe was desperately anxious for. Sliding a pale-colored dildo down her throat, immediately the girl on camera began to violently gag, her throat forcing the shaft out of her mouth and spit running down her chin. A few seconds of coughing and the dildo was back down her throat, causing another violent reaction similar to the first. By now Chloe had her hand deep in her pants, teasing the outside of her vagina with a finger as she continued to watch the video. Moisture was already dripping out of her and into her panties; it seemed that leaving on her crusty thong may have been wise after all.

One final push from the blonde was what finally did it, the first spurt of puke coming from her lips and spreading around the shaft of the dildo. Chloe watched the yellowish fluid drip down, sliding two fingers into her slit. More vomit spewed out and dripped down the girl's naked chest as she plunged her throat once more. Chunks were now spreading out over the dildo, partially digested food sticking to the silicon and spreading on the blonde's cheeks.

Shimmying out of her pants, Chloe leaned back in the chair with her bare ass against the leather. Her pants and panties were lowered to just above her knees and her hand now had much better access to her slit. Pressing firmly, Chloe began rubbing her clit, circling the erect numb with her index finger. The other hand worked its way under her shirt and teased her nipple. Copying the girl in the video, Chloe began tugging slightly, feeling a deep sense of pleasure as she watched puke continue to drip from the blonde's lips.

Chloe's breathing quickened as she felt her orgasm creep closer. Each pass of her clit caused her to shake, digging deeper into the chair with her ass. The girl in the video was now furiously pumping the dildo in and out of her throat, gagging every time it bottomed out against her lips. She puked a few more times but it seemed that her tank was nearing empty as the amount steadily decreased. It was also changing in color, the once yellow fluid slowly becoming a much clearer, colorless liquid almost like water.

A final spurt and the girl removed the dildo for the final time, smiling before abruptly turning off the camera and ending the video. "Fuck," Chloe muttered, sitting up in her chair and choosing the first video in the recommended list on the right of the webpage. This one was longer and featured a younger brunette. She reminded Chloe a lot of Jane and made her pussy quiver; attention being put on her clit as she leaned back in her chair.

Unlike the blonde, this girl was using only her fingers and took less than a minute before she spewed up a healthy amount of puke. Orange in color, the vomit was thick and smooth, free of any chunks. The girl began spreading the fluid against her naked body, starting at her small, pink nipples. It seemed she was enjoying herself just as much as Chloe, using one hand to continue massaging her breasts while the other began violating her throat once more.

Chloe was close now, watching as more puke dripped out of the girl's mouth and onto her chest. It gathered in her belly button and some flowed between her legs. The forceful sound of the brunette gagging as her throat closed and a wave of puke rocketed from both her mouth and nostrils sent Chloe over the edge. She vibrated against her leather office chair, almost tipping over as she leaned back. A small burst of cum shot and splashed against the top of her desk, fortunately missing her laptop.

Her second orgasm of the morning was more intense than the first and left her motionless, the video continuing to play as she tried to gather her thoughts. On one hand, Chloe had awakened something deep inside her and she loved every second of her time spent masturbating to vomit. On the other, she always felt a deep level of shame after completion.

She sat up and closed out of the webpage, licking her fingers clean as she pulled up the front of her yoga pants and panties. It seemed every time she was alone in the past week had ended with masturbating to a young girl on the web puking her guts out; a fact that furthered Chloe's guilt. She still hadn't told Anna bout how far her new fetish had come but it never seemed like the right time. Obviously, her girlfriend knew that Chloe had some interest in the topic after the night Anna was sick, but the level to which she had come wasn't.

Every day Chloe was reminded of the words Anna had spoken that morning; 'Maybe we can experiment with this in the future.' They hadn't spoken about puke since then and they certainly hadn't done anything sexual with it.

Stirring in her seat, Chloe felt unsatisfied. The pleasure from her orgasm was wearing off and now her head was filled with thoughts of Anna covered in puke. She contemplated opening her laptop again and finding a new video, but that didn't seem to scratch the itch. Chloe knew what she had to do but she wasn't as sure if she should.

Her legs carried her mindlessly to the bathroom where she flicked on the light and stared at the toilet, contemplating what she was about to do. Taking a deep breath, she lifted off her shirt and stripped naked. "What was the point of showering and getting dressed if I'm just going to come back and get naked less than thirty minutes later?" Chloe grumbled to herself. She closed her eyes and took another deep breath before moving further into the room.

The tile felt cool against her legs as she kneeled onto the ground in front of the toilet. She lifted the lid and toilet seat before closing her eyes once more. Massaging her breast helped to calm her nerves slightly as she opened her mouth. Two fingers snaked in past her lips and tongue, pushing further down her throat. The sudden intrusion caused her muscles to contract, pushing out her fingers covered in phlegm and spit. Chloe coughed into the toilet bowl, spitting the contents of her mouth into the water as she flicked her fingers clear of their slime.

Regaining her composure, Chloe jammed her fingers back down her throat. The extra force seemed to work as phlegm was replaced with puke, flooding her mouth and splashing into the toilet. Her lack of breakfast left her vomit a colorless liquid, only separated from the toilet water by its slimy consistency. The release felt good Chloe could feel her pussy begin to drip against her leg. She knew that there was more in her, however, and returned her fingers to her throat.

Her efforts were quickly rewarded, more vomit coming up from her stomach. Removing her fingers slowly, Chloe closed her lips, keeping the bile in her mouth. She cupped her hand above the toilet before releasing her payload, some spraying into the toilet but most landed right where she wanted it. With the top layer of vomit gone, this batch was browner in color and Chloe could make out chunks of her dinner from the previous night floating in the sludge.

The warmth was somewhat surprising as she spread her fingers and let the puke begin to drain out. Bigger chunks of food got caught between her fingers and Chloe squished them gently, marveling at their soft texture. The smell was hard to describe as it radiated out of her hands and into her nose. Acidic was the only word she could come up with, sniffing her hands before parting them and letting the rest of her vomit splash into the toilet.

Even with her hands dirtied, Chloe found her fingers dance around her clit. The subtle sting of bile against her sensitive skin only pushed her further. Another plunge into her throat and Chloe's stomach sent up more of its contents, splashing against her hand and into the toilet. Tears were forming in her eyes as she finally collapsed to the floor, embraced in orgasm.

Both hands slowed as they were removed from their respective places, falling to Chloe's sides as she writhed on the floor. Puke was still dripping down her chin and on her slit, but she was too far gone in ecstasy to care about those simple things. With each wave her pussy contracted, only giving her body more pleasure.

She wanted to stay like that forever; surrounded by the feeling of pure bliss, but all good things must come to an end. Chloe pulled herself up and looked at the damage. Other than a few stray platers on the lip of the toilet and some streaks on the ground, most of her puke was in the bowl. A quick flush cleaned up most of the mess and after running toilet paper through the remaining mess, that too was soon gone.

Her vagina took the biggest hit, Chloe noticed. Streaks of yellow slime already drying against her skin, a slight crust starting to form. "Back to the shower," Chloe sighed, finally getting to her feet. Not surprisingly, she was already regretting the decisions that led her to this place. It seemed her body took control and she once again let her new-found need for puke get the better of her. It was only so long before she told Anna. Or before the girl found out herself. The warm shower did wonders to set her mind at ease, however, and Chloe found that she was already trying to talk herself out of coming clean.

Thinking about it, the whole thing was a little silly. Even if Anna wasn't interested in puke in a sexual way, she wasn't going to ostracize Chloe for liking it. Furthermore, Anna already knew, more or less. Chloe kept telling herself that, repeating that there was no reason to feel afraid, but she was still unsure of herself. 'I'll tell her eventually,' Chloe thought, turning off the water, 'Just not today.'

Chapter 35: Villager's Day

"Get up!" Anna pulled down the bed sheets, exposing Chloe's bare ass and giving it a swift spank. The girl stirred in the sheets and buried her head deeper into the pillow. Anna had been up for about an hour, dressed and ready for the day. Chloe, on the other hand, slept through the alarm and was now refusing to get out of bed; something Anna was more than familiar with. Even with the rough plans of Sue coming over at 8:30, it seemed Chloe preferred the warmth of the bed.

Anna tried pulling the girl out of bed she didn't budge. "Come on, you need to wake up and get ready!"

"I don't want to," Chloe moaned, kicking Anna off her.

"So you don't want to see Sue? You don't want to see what surprise she has for us?" Anna started tickling Chloe, causing her to squirm under the covers. "I guess I'll have all the fun."

Chloe's attempt to hit Anna away with her pillow only resulted in it being ripped out of her hands, leaving her defenseless. Even when the tickling eventually stopped Chloe found she couldn't fall back asleep; it seemed Anna's plan had worked. She sat up in bed, stretching her arms as she rested her head against the wall. "I hate you," Chloe mumbled, almost inaudibly.

"No, you don't," Anna kissed her.

"I do more and more every day," Chloe squinted, grimacing as she tried to jump her body awake.

Anna stood up, walking out of the bedroom. "Thanks, really make me feel special," she called sarcastically over her shoulder, "Now get dressed, Sue is going to be here any minute."

Chloe was slowly making her way to the bathroom when she heard the chime of her doorbell. It seemed the girl had arrived even sooner than expected. "Fuck, that's probably Sue," she whispered. Chloe wanted a shower but didn't want to hold up any plans that their guest might have. Glancing through the dark doorway of the bathroom, she shook her head. Her body was getting ripe; a quick sniff of her underarms told her that. She certainly had a bad case of BO and couldn't imagine what was happening between her legs. Still, a shower wasn't happening.

Grabbing her deodorant from the bathroom counter, Chloe gave her armpits a few quick swipes before tossing it back. 'That's the best I'm going to get,' she thought, jogging over to her dresser, 'Hopefully Sue likes the smell of dirty bodies as much as Anna and I do.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna swung the door open, sunlight flooding into the house. Sue was framed in the glow, looking almost angelic in the light. Her golden hair was up in a bun, keeping her perfect face free from any wandering strands. She was wearing red lipstick once again, Anna notice, perhaps a common choice for the girl. It certainly didn't take away from her looks though. The rest of her makeup was relatively plain; basic eyeshadow, maybe a little blush.

Her chest was the real highlight though, even better than her modelesque face. Her sleeveless shirt did wonders. Possibly too small for her frame, Sue's already substantial chest was pushed further out and looked huge. Anna realized that she had also yet to see Sue in casual clothing. The simple, pale blue top and tan shorts were a definite contrast to the stunning white dress she had worn to their lunch date. Still, it seemed the woman knew how to dress and made any outfit look great.