The Village Sluts Ch. 33-35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of minutes passed, and the bag was finally empty, leading Sue to pull out the plug and stand upright. Her stomach was cramping but she was otherwise fine. Of the three, Sue showed her belly the most, her stomach sticking out far from her body. "I love how this makes me look," She cooed, rubbing her bump. "I never want kids but looking pregnant like this is also so sexy. I think it's about time we got going, I don't want to miss any of the festivities."

"At his point, I'm considered about not having an accident," Anna grimaced as she bent over to pick up her clothes. Fortunately, her shirt was loose and covered her belly bulge. Her shorts, on the other hand, felt tight against her stomach and she struggled to pull them up.

"I'm starting to understand why you like this so much," Chloe moaned, pulling her shorts tightly against her crotch. The need for release only increasing with the pressure. Chloe was sure in a couple of hours her panties would be drenched. Even now she could feel the moisture gathering in her gusset and she had been wearing them for less than a minute.

Sue slipped her shirt back on, "Don't worry, it only gets better from here. Just you wait."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sue drove them to the beach; she was surprisingly the least affected even with her large load and her SUV was the roomiest. After spending less than an hour at the beach mingling with the crowds Anna already found that she was becoming desperate. Each step caused her stomach to slosh and push down on her sphincter. Lunch didn't help as the burger splashed into her stomach and only made her feel fuller.

Chloe was enjoying herself greatly. Unlike the other two girls, she had never been to a Villager's Day celebration and the experience was nice if a little expensive. It seemed Anna's assessment of the event held true; an overpriced scam to get tourists to spend a lot of money on junk. Still, the friendly faces and good food won Chloe over.

It seemed art was the focus of the event, vendors lining the beach with sculptures and paintings of varying levels of quality. Chloe had been browsing a bit but anything she liked was way out of her budget and she decided against making any purchase. It seemed money was less of a concern for Sue, the girl already buying a few pieces of handmade jewelry and a very nice cutting board from an artisan woodworker. 'Maybe she just likes supporting local artists,' Chloe thought, watching the girl talking to another vendor over a pair of earrings

A couple of games were happening in the center of the beach too. While it was mostly for kids, Chloe noticed a couple of adults were joking around and playing; possibly parents? All in all, it seemed that, even though everything was expensive and focused on tourists, people were enjoying themselves and Chloe was too. Thoughts of her stomach left her mind as she focused on the fun of the afternoon. That was, of course, until Anna started pulling on her shirt and whimpering.

The redhead was struggling to retain her enema, Chloe noticed. She had already begged to leave a couple of times but Sue and Chloe both wanted to continue their afternoon and told the girl to wait a little longer. From her bright red face and desperate squirming, it was obvious that Anna had reached her breaking point. Chloe jogged p to Sue who was checking out a booth full of driftwood sculptures and pulled the blonde away, going behind the tent for some cover away from the crowds. "Hey Sue, sorry to pull you away but Anna needs to release. Like now."

Anna was glad Chloe spoke for her. At this point all her focus was on keeping the water inside her ass; she wasn't sure if she would even be able to form words. When Sue and Chloe started whispering Anna tried to move closer, but the shifting weight caused her knees to buckle. Instead, she stayed put, clutching her stomach in a desperate attempt to keep composure.

Chloe broke the huddle and walked over to Anna, holding the girl's hand as they began walking slowly. "We're going to go now so that you can release. Sorry we waited this long, I guess I kind of forgot about the enema with all these distractions," Chloe whispered into Anna's ear.

As difficult as it was to believe that Chloe had simply forgotten about the quart of water that was inside her ass, Anna couldn't bring herself to question her girlfriend. Instead, she concentrated on walking in a straight line and not releasing a flood of dirty water into her shorts. It was when they were just making their way through the parking lot when Anna realized that, no matter what she did, this water was coming out; whether she wanted it or not. Sweat started dripping down her face as she shuffled further.

A cramp from her stomach caused Anna's muscles to tense, the girl doubling over in the parking lot. At this point, she that she probably looked crazy and she knew that people were looking at her. That embarrassment was nothing compared to the thought of her releasing her enema, so Anna focused on keeping the water inside; no matter how strange she looked. "I'm going to go Chloe!" Anna spit under her breath.

"Just a little bit longer and then we'll be home. Like five minutes tops," Chloe stroked the back of Anna's back.

"Yeah, come on dear. You can hold it until then, I know you can," Sue joined in, trying to comfort the desperate girl.

"No, I can't," Anna moaned into her legs, "It's going to come out. Fuck, It's going to come out." With each passing second, Anna felt the weight on her sphincter increase. She was at the point where it felt like 30 pounds of water was trying desperately to force its way out. Suddenly she felt hands on her shoulders, helping her stand and began walking her forward slightly.

Sue directed Anna towards the line of three porta-potties that were lined up in the corner of the parking lot. Keeping her pace slow, it took the two girls almost a minute to shuffle the short distance. Chloe followed behind making sure no one was staring. Upon arrival, Sue noticed that one of the toilets was taken, unfortunately, it was in the middle, but the other two were free. Opening the door on the right, Sue was going to help Anna inside when the girl suddenly bolted in on her own, slamming the door shut behind her.

Anna desperately pulled her shorts down around her ankles followed by her panties. It seemed her body knew that nothing was in the way and immediately released its payload, long before Anna could sit on the toilet seat. The sound of liquid shit hitting the plastic walls was substantial; like rain hitting a plastic roof during a thunderstorm. The first burst was followed quickly by a large log, semi-solid but extremely soft after sitting in liquid for over an hour. It slid out easily and thudded to the floor, shit spraying Anna's ankles as it splashed.

With the deepest corners of her bowels being cleaned, the smell in the tiny box was powerful. More liquid flowed out of Anna, pooling on the floor and spraying the walls; the only place it wasn't hitting was inside the toilet. Even the seat was coated with a few sprays of the dirty water. Knocks on the bathroom door and calls if she was ok going unnoticed as Anna pushed out a couple more logs, plopping into a pile with the first.

Wet farts crackled out shortly after, Anna's rosebud pushing out and sputtering goopy fluid as she forced out more liquid. With one final push, Anna felt her legs collapse. A sudden surge of pleasure rocketed through her body as she orgasmed, fortunately catching herself on the door and staying on her feet. "Ughh, fuck!" Anna moaned, not worried about who might hear. Her pussy squirted fluid out, spraying against the door and joining the shitty liquid that coated the floor. Whether it was pee or cum didn't matter, the orgasm that caused it was what Anna was focused on.

The fact that she had cum without touching her body was somewhat shocking, Anna struggling to stand as more liquid dribbled out of her puckered ass. It seemed that this marked the end of her enema, a few more nuggets dropping out followed by air. The wet crackling echoed in the plastic box, popping through the silence.

Chloe listened through the door, it seemed to have gone silent inside, but she was sure that Anna had just openly orgasmed. The loud moaning and yelling did enough to confirm that. Rustling was the only thing happening now, Chloe assumed it was the toilet paper dispenser. The door opened a few minutes later, the red-faced Anna timidly stepping out into the afternoon sunlight. The smell coming from the porta-potty was strong as it seeped out after the embarrassed girl.

"We need to go, now," Anna spoke in a hushed tone, trying to push Chloe and Sue as far away from her mess as possible.

Her efforts were in vain, however, as both girls stuck their heads in, interested to see the results of the violent storm they had listened to a few minutes earlier. "Wow, you did a number on this place," Sue stared in awe at the shitty water dripping down the walls. "Don't worry dear," she looked back to Anna who was staring at the ground, trying her best to avoid all eye contact, "I've blown up a few bathrooms in my time. Chloe can attest to that. Enemas can be unpredictable sometimes."

"Yeah, and I'm sure only like 10 people heard you cum," Chloe joked before kissing Anna's forehead and rubbing the girl's back. "I think we should do what Anna says though. I don't need anyone coming over here and seeing this mess while we're all out here inspecting it." The three girls started making their way back towards Sue's car when the blonde stopped.

"Hey Chloe, how are you feeling? Are you getting close?" Sue asked.

"Uh... I didn't want to say anything but I'm starting to feel it more and more. Listen to Anna release stirred something up because up until then I was fine. The cramps are starting to come back," Chloe rubbed her stomach, grimacing as she felt her muscles tense. How about You? I know you've done this before, but you took one hell of a... well you know," Chloe tried to be discrete.

Sue grimaced, holding her bloated belly in her hands, "Yeah I'm just about there. Fuck... I was planning on going back to your place but... Do you trust me?" Sue asked Chloe, staring deep into her hazel eyes.

Chloe was more than a little nervous to hear where this was going, "Uh... Yeah. I guess so. Why do you ask?"

Sue didn't answer, instead grabbing Chloe's and Anna's hands and starting to jog towards the trees that were lining the parking lot. With some maneuvering, she pushed her way through the thick brush and started moving deeper into the forest. Chloe noticed that, as they moved deeper, it came nearly impossible to see out of the trees. Both the parking lot and beach disappeared from view, only the subtlest hint of the bright blue porta-potties was visible between the cracks in foliage. Soon that too became obstructed by thick greenery. "Where are we going?" Chloe huffed, trying to maneuver through the brush without releasing her enema into her shorts.

Sue pushed through one final layer of branches before stepping out into a clearing, Chloe and Anna coming out behind her. "Here!" She smiled, showing off the clearing. "I used to come here when I was little, and I wanted to be alone. Other than my parents, I don't think anyone knows about this place and I'm pretty sure we don't have to worry about them showing up."

Chloe looked around the lush space hidden in the forest. No trees were covering the top and sunlight was flowing in easily, lighting up the space in an almost ethereal glow. Flowers were growing around the edges of the tress and the grass in the center was green and soft. A few boulders littered the area, most of which were piled in one corner. All in all, it was stunning. "Wow, it's stunning," Chloe gawked, "But why did you bring us here?"

"Well, you said you needed to release. I don't think anyone is going to catch us out here. Have at it!" Sue pulled down her shorts, stepping barefoot onto the grass.

"Are you sure no one is going to catch us? I mean, you're just stripping naked in public?" Chloe was amazed that Sue was so relaxed.

"I don't care if anyone catches us," Anna stepped further into the clearing, kicking off her shoes, "I'm getting naked. My clothes got covered in enema water and I wasn't really able to clean as well as I wanted to. My clothes stink and are rubbing against my vagina." Anna pulled down her shorts, revealing that her claims were true; brown streaks and a large wet patch covering the gusset of her panties. Taking off her shirt let the warm sun grace her skin and felt nice after being stuck in the sweaty garment for the past two hours.

Still unsure, Chloe hesitantly removed her shorts and panties, kicking them along with her sandals near a lone bush. Her stomach was now aching and, whether or not she was caught, the enema needed to come out as soon as possible. "God, it's going to come out," Chloe moaned, "Who wants to watch?"

Both Sue and Anna stood beside Chloe, the girl pointing her ass out away from her audience. Waiting until her body released it naturally, the enema took less than 10 seconds before Chloe's body began repelling it. The first spurts of water came out relatively clean, the clear water only slightly brown. With each release, however, the color darkened until liquified shit was the only thing leaving. Like Anna, a few logs shot out and landed in the grass, soft and wet.

Anna noticed Sue rubbing her clit while she watched Chloe's release. It seemed the blonde was hungry for an orgasm as she began to quicken her pace, rubbing her sensitive nub more aggressively with each spurt of shitty fluids that came out of Chloe. As expected, it wasn't long before Sue pushed two fingers inside her slit, pumping back and forth as she continued playing with her clit. Anna grazed her own nub with her hand, but she was still sensitive from her earlier orgasm and settled on just watching Chloe.

Chloe joined Sue, skipping the foreplay and shoving two fingers inside her wet slit. The fingers seemed to help her ass some, the intrusion forcing more liquid from her sphincter and into the grass, staining the once green vegetation with a thin spray of shit. Between her thighs Chloe felt a stream dripping from her ass and running down her legs, pooling onto the ground and leaving a squishy puddle at her feet.

With one final swipe of her g-spot, Chloe collapsed into the grass, her knees getting soaked with her anal concoction and mud. Her body shook with overwhelming pleasure. Still trying to push out her shit, Chloe's ass ballooned out, covered in slime and spitting nuggets and logs of feces away from her body. By this point she was peeing too, her yellow nectar hot and mixing into the muddy pool her body was squirming in.

"FUCK!" Sue screamed, planting her face into the grass and sticking her ass up in the air as she came. Her orgasm was quickly followed by the release of her bowels, the angle of her ass turning it into a canon as she launched her enema roughly twenty feet back into the forest. It seemed, like Anna, Sue was a squirter, spraying milky cum from her pussy and covering the grass. The clearing became a cacophony of sounds as both girls scream, moaned, came, and shat. Farts were crackling out into the afternoon air and echoing the forest.

Chloe finished first, collapsing backward into the grass struggling to catch her breath, her chest rising and falling heavily as she filled her lungs. The smell was diminished with the open-air around them but laying in her dirty soup certainly released some aromas into Chloe's nose. She could tell her hair was getting covered in the mixture, but with the state she was in, that did little to concern her.

Unlike Chloe, Sue managed to sit back up after her orgasm. Surveying the surroundings she took note of Chloe's pile of shit and the evidence of her spray coating every surface behind her. 'That was good," Sue moaned, getting to her feet, "Don't you want to cum again?" Sue looked to Anna who was now resting against one of the boulders, eyes closed.

"Uhhh... no," Anna responded, "Still feeling a little sensitive after the porta-potty."

"So, you did cum? Sue and I thought you did," Chloe sat up, cool liquid running down her back and between her ass cheeks. Her hair swung forward and splattered more of the brown slurry on the front of her body. At this point, Chloe looked like a pig that rolled in mud, something that Sue clearly noticed.

"You look like shit," Sue chuckled, "Literally. Don't worry though, there's a stream that runs just over there," she pointed at the other side of the clearing, "We can get washed up there, you too Anna." Sue got to her feet and gathered her clothes and other belongings, walking to the place she had pointed at. Chloe and Anna grabbed what they had brought with them and followed the blonde, her naked ass like a beacon guiding them.

It was a shorter walk than Chloe expected, the small stream of water just beyond the trees and hidden behind some rocks. All three girls stepped into the icy water, the shit washing off their skin. With the water only about two feet deep, Chloe sat down, shivering as the stream moved up her body and reached her nipples. Hands on her back began massaging her skin gently, rubbing away any of the muck that remained. A look over her shoulder gave Chloe a view of Anna's smiling face, the girl softly kissing Chloe's neck as she continued the massage. "That was a good surprise, thanks, Sue."

"Don't mention it," Sue groaned, equally chilled by the flowing water, "It was as much fun for me as it was for you. Maybe even more."

"I enjoyed it too," Anna smiled, "Even the part where I destroyed the porta-potty. As much as I don't want to admit that."

Chloe laughed, "I would love to see the person who discovers that."

"Maybe they'll enjoy it like we do. I know that I would love to find something like that," Sue spoke, watching as Anna worked her girlfriend's tender skin.

"Yeah but we're not normal. I don't think most people would want to be surprised by that kind of thing." Chloe leaned further into Anna's grasp, the redhead's hand moving to the front and groping Chloe's breasts.

"You'd be surprised," was all Sue said before she dipped her head under the water, washing away any sweat and grunge.

The three girls stayed in the stream for a while, enjoying each other's company and the much-needed break from the sun before finally getting out. Walking back through the woods allowed them to dry off slightly before they put their clothes back on. Anna was still uncomfortable as her crusty panties and shorts rubbed against her skin, but she was strongly against walking to the car naked; as much as Chloe suggested it.

They returned home and immediately went into the shower, getting a real clean this time with warm water and suds. Talk of a movie and pizza were shared amongst the three girls but a phone call for Sue forced the blonde to leave early; it seemed she couldn't escape work as much as she tried. It was disappointing to be sure, but both Chloe and Anna were exhausted and welcomed an early sleep. Besides, with the day they had all three girls agreed they would need to get together again. Sue was also excited to show the girls what a real felt like, a statement that left both Anna and Chloe extremely nervous and excited.