The Village Sluts Ch. 33-35

Story Info
Puke play when alone and an invitation from Sue turns shitty.
14.2k words
4.71
16.1k
13

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers

Fetish Warning (Please Read if New):

The Village Sluts is a story focused around two women who continue to grow their bond and fall in love as they experiment with their shared fetishes. This story, therefore, contains strong scat and pee play. This includes smearing, tasting, eating, soiling, etc. Puke and puke play are also coming commonplace as the story progresses. If you do not share these fetishes, please stop reading. If you do continue to read and are put off by these inclusions, that was your own choice, and please do not rate the story poorly because of it. All characters are fictional and over the age of 18.

Author's Note:

As much as I am sure it will disappoint many of my followers and readers, I feel that this series will be coming to an end shortly. A few more releases are likely but, after that, they will probably stop. I believe that the characters have all progressed at a natural pace and continuing to write about them will only result in repeated events and conflicts. I know many of you like these characters (I do too) but it seems silly to milk them for any more stories rather than start fresh.

That is why if you have any idea or final things you want to see these characters do, PLEASE TELL ME NOW! There is minimal time before I will no longer be able to include your stories and I don't want any of you to leave this series disappointed. When I do eventually finish working on this series, I will certainly continue writing and releasing material on Literotica.

All comments are read and appreciated so if you have any ideas please let me know! I hope you continue to read and enjoy this series.

Chapter 33: Invitation

It had been two weeks since their adventure at the beach and a week since the two girls had seen Jane. Their time was mostly occupied with work, both jobs picking up as the summer progressed and more people flocked to the beach-front village. Jane had left for a family vacation, although she didn't mention where. Either way, she seemed reluctant to go the two weeks without Anna or Chloe. With the teen gone and their lives so hectic, Anna and Chloe's sex life had toned down a few notches. While it still occurred, bathroom play dropped to a minimum with the cleanup being too much after a day of work.

The two agreed to spend their day relaxing, something Anna seemed to be much better at. A crossword was keeping her attention as she laid out on the couch, enjoying the cool breeze that was traveling through the windows of their bungalow. She felt Chloe before she saw her, immediately recognizing the immense weight on her legs as the brunette's large rump taking a seat in her lap. Her best attempts to ignore the girl were in vain as each passing second only caused Chloe to squirm more, hungry for attention.

"Can I help you with something?" Anna spoke in her most mother-like tone, a mixture of exasperation and sternness in her voice. Her daily puzzle stayed in front of her face; attention focussed on the clue she couldn't seem to solve.

"I don't know, can you?" Chloe giggled, wiggling her ass further downwards.

Anna sighed, "I need a six-letter word, my clue is judicial order. Any ideas?"

Chloe thought for a second, "Hmm, slut?"

"That's a four-letter word and not the answer," Anna finally lowered the newspaper, glaring at Chloe, "and you know that." It was difficult to stay mad, however, when her vision filled with Chloe's topless body and the slightest hint of her shaven pussy behind her thin panties.

"It may not be the answer," Chloe grinned, "But it is an apt description of you." She jumped onto Anna, wrapping her arms around the surprised girl as she began navigating the red hair, planting kisses on her neck whenever she got a clear shot. Chloe could feel her nipples become erect, the hard nubs pressing against Anna's flesh.

"You're insatiable," Anna moaned, running her hand through Chloe's hair as she pulled the girl deeper into their embrace.

"And you're wet." Another kiss met skin as Chloe maneuvered her hand down the front of Anna's sweatpants, dipping into the cream coated slit that leaked between soft legs. She dug her nose into the small of Anna's neck, deeply inhaling the girl's scent. Unfortunately, her morning shower seemed to wash off any smells of sweat or grunge and left Chloe only with the subtle fragrance of soap. Still, her attack didn't slow as she continued to pump in and out of Anna, grinding her hips against the girl's and sending little jolts of pleasure through her body every time her clit made contact.

"Prffffftt," a wet fart rippled from Chloe's anus directly into Anna's lap, the air vibrating against the redhead's skin as the aroma wafted upwards. The smell of her girlfriend's bowels became apparent as Anna inhaled.

"Fuck, sounds like I'm a little gassy," Chloe tensed, letting another burst of air ripple out. A third fart and Chloe began grinding her hips faster, dancing her finger inside Anna's warm flesh. With every blast Chloe felt Anna tighten, her vagina spasming with sudden arousal before dripping sweet nectar and allowing Chloe to slid in deeper.

"I can't believe I'm dating you. You're such a pain," Anna closed her eyes, biting her lip as Chloe removed her finger and started teasing Anna's engorged labia. She could feel her wetness spread across her lips and between her crack as Chloe moved her hand deeper.

Chloe stroked the sensitive skin surrounding Anna's sphincter before she pushed the tip of her finger inside, the pussy juice coating allowing it to slip in easily. "Yeah, because you seem really upset right now," Chloe teased, pushing her finger further. The digging only led to disappointment as it seemed Anna was completely clear of any waste, a fact that made Chloe frown as she pulled out her finger. "You're empty," Chloe huffed, sucking her finger clean of the minimal brown smear that covered her fingernail.

"I went to the bathroom this morning, sorry." Anna sat up on the couch, yawning as she tossed her crossword aside.

Chloe leaned back, letting herself fall onto the couch, "Ugh, boring. Do you have any plans for this week? I want to do something exciting if you know what I mean. It has been too long since we've had fun."

"Really?" Anna gave Chloe's vagina a swift slap, the brunette jumping at the sudden pain, "We had sex last night!"

The jolt caused Chloe to sit up, sliding away from Anna as she gently rubbed the front of her panties, trying to calm her burning flesh. "Letting you dominate Jane was a mistake," Chloe mumbled, "And you know what I meant."

"Yeah but it's more fun teasing you." Anna stood up, it was almost noon, and about time they did something with their day. It seemed even she was getting tired of relaxing, especially after the overtly sexual charge Chloe had just given her. "Regarding this week, there is always Villager's Day, maybe we could something fun then."

"What the fuck is Villager's Day? It sounds like some weird cult thing. 'Come watch us sacrifice the bad villagers!'" Chloe snickered.

"It probably started like that, now we just get together on the beach and have a barbecue and other shit. It's pretty much just an excuse to sell more junk to tourists. It's usually a big turnout though, I'm sure we could get up to no good." Anna peeled the front of her sweatpants open, taking a good look at the mess Chloe caused; cream connecting her vagina to the front of the gray fabric in thin streamers. It seemed not wearing panties was a mistake, her moisture already leaking through the front of the thin material. "You've made a mess over here missy," she mentioned, pulling the waistband further to allow Chloe a good view.

"Wow, Anna Nadish wanting to attend a tourists driven event? Who are you and what have you done with my girlfriend?" Chloe got to her knees in front of Anna, pulling down the girl's pants until they pooled on the ground. Her tongue got to work quickly, lapping at smooth labia as Anna held the back of her head, pulling Chloe closer to her sex. Chloe had been with Anna long enough to know how to get the girl off in under a minute with her tongue alone, but where was the fun in that? Instead, careful attention was applied to each side of her tight, pink slit.

Flesh was pulled into Chloe's mouth as she sucked on the tight pussy lips, working one at a time. While the oh so delicious flavor of unwashed cunt was absent, the sweetness that Anna was capable of producing was motivation enough for Chloe to continue eating.

"If you keep talking like that, I guess I'm not going to tell you my plan," Anna gasped just as Chloe's nose grazed her clit, causing her knees to dip as she struggled to stay on her feet. Chloe was so damn good at eating her out and Anna lived for the feeling. It was as if her girlfriend's tongue was alive, expertly snaking deeper between her legs and spreading her wide.

Chloe pulled her head back, licking Anna's juices off her lips before speaking, "Why is it always surprises and secrets with you?" Her mouth was back on Anna's slit when she continued, mumbling into the girl's flesh, "Go on, what's your plan?"

"Fuck," Anna panted, the attention on her clit bringing her closer to release, "I thought... mmm... I thought we could do something with Sue... You're so good at that," Anna added, rocking on the balls of her feet. "Mmm, I'm going to cum..." Anna's eyes rolled back in her head as she felt a small burst of cum spray between her lips, hit Chloe's square in the mouth.

The brunette slurped up her liquid treat before gently patting Anna's vagina, rising to her feet. "Sounds like fun. Have you talked to her about it yet?"

"No, but she lives here, and she has her whole life. I imagine she'll be available; Villager's Day isn't something you just skip. As much as I always wanted to," Anna mumbled the last part to herself, remembering how little fun she had at the annual festival.

"Ok, I'll give her a call!" Chloe rummaged through the pile of papers on the table, tossing a few onto the ground before she uncovered her phone and unlocked it. A short scroll through her list of contacts and she found Sue, pressing quick dial before putting her phone on speaker and setting back down on the coffee table.

It only rang twice before Sue picked up, "Hello?" she spoke softly, a touch of fatigue in her voice.

"Hello, Sue!" Chloe beamed, practically shouting into the phone, "It's Chloe and I'm here with Anna, You're on speakerphone so don't say anything you don't want her hearing."

"Hey Sue," Anna spoke in a much more neutral tone.

"Hey girls," Sue yawned. "How's your Sunday going?"

"Well we haven't been doing much, Anna's decided that today is a 'lazy day' and doesn't want to do anything fun," Chloe knew Anna was glaring at her without even looking, "But we were talking about next week and what our plans were. Villager's day is coming up, as you apparently already know, and we were wondering if you wanted to do something fun with the two of us."

"Yes, I'm well aware of Villager's Day, I've gotten almost no sleep over the past two days because I've been trying to cram in all my work. If I want to enjoy myself, I really can't be working but my stupid office is two hours outside of the village and doesn't recognize our annual tradition as a holiday." Paper could be heard rustling in the background, Sue trying her best to organize the mess that was in front of her. "I got the day off but now this week is a fucking disaster."

"Sorry to bother you then, we can call you at a better time if you want," Anna spoke up.

"Oh no, It's fine. Besides, it's nice to hear your voices, it helps take my mind off work for a minute. So, do you have any plans specifically?"

Chloe looked to Anna who shook her head, it was clear that neither had any ideas. "Um, not really. Maybe we should have figured that out before calling you..." Chloe trailed off.

"No, it's fine," Sue responded, "I've got some plans of my own if it's ok with you. I don't want to spoil too much, but I'll need to come a little early to set up. The festival should start at 10:00 am, is it ok if I meet at your place around 8:30?"

"Uh, yeah. I guess. You aren't going to do anything too crazy, right?" Chloe winced, looking to Anna for her reaction. "Set up?" she mouthed silently, soliciting a shrug from her equally confused girlfriend. She had no idea what they had just agreed to and hopped it wouldn't end with anything out of their comfort zone; an achievement considering how open they were in their sex life. 'Surely Sue wasn't going to take it that far though,' Chloe thought.

The blonde could be heard chuckling on the other side of the phone, "I would hope not. It's nothing I haven't done before anyway."

"Great," Chloe replied. Sue's response certainly did nothing to help her confidence.

"I guess I will see you Friday morning then, I'm already counting down the minutes." The sounds of papers rustling began again as Sue got back down to work.

"Sounds good, we look forward to it," Anna moved closer to the phone so that she could be heard over all the noise.

"Yep, see you then," Chloe chirped, "Bye!" After Sue's farewell, Chloe hung up the phone, tossing it back onto the table.

"Fuck, what did we get ourselves into?" Anna asked exasperated. She jumped onto the couch beside Chloe, sinking into the plush cushion.

Chloe sighed, "Tell me about it." Turning to face Anna, Chloe brought their lips together in a deep kiss. "You think she's going to make us do something crazy?"

"Who knows, maybe crazy is a good thing." Anna smiled, "I would have thought that everything we do is crazy a few months ago. Now it's just the everyday routine. I guess you do something enough and it's not long before crazy loses all meaning."

"Awful deep coming from a girl who was just getting off to my farts," Chloe giggled, "Speaking of-" The wet sound of Chloe's gas popped out, filling the air with the smell of feces. She strained and managed another, equally loud but twice as wet. In fact, it felt very wet. Chloe dropped her hand down the back of her panties and felt the moisture that had gathered. Running her finger through it, Chloe brought it out to inspect her digit and noticed the brown smear that coated the tip. "Fuck, you may be empty but I think I've got a load that's already on its way out."

Anna stuck Chloe's finger in her mouth, tasting the bitter flavor of shit as she ran her tongue against the dirtied skin. With a small pop, Anna released the finger, now clean save for the layer of saliva coating it. A kiss on the brunette's lips allowed both girls to savor the flavor simultaneously, tongues dancing against one another as their saliva dirtied. "Where do you want to drop it?" Anna asked, separating the two girl's faces.

"I'll tell you what I'm going to do," Chloe declared, a wicked grin on her face. She moved closer to whisper in Anna's ear, "I'm going to sit on your lap and shit in my panties. When I'm done, you're going to put them on and wear them for the rest of the day. No questions asked." Chloe inhaled deeply, kissing Anna's neck as she continued, "Your shower this morning left you much too clean. I'm not happy about you using the toilet without my permission either. I think you need to be taught a lesson."

"And you're just assuming I'm going to do this?" Anna purred, running her hands up Chloe's bare back.

"Oh, you don't get a choice," Chloe starred devilishly into Anna's eyes, soaking in her girlfriend's stunning beauty. A spasm in her sphincter let Chloe know her load was moments away and she positioned herself on Anna's lap, daggling her legs off the front of the couch as she bore down.

Immediately she felt warmth spread out between her ass cheeks, soft scat flowing out, and filling the minimal space within her tight panties. "Fuck..." Chloe sighed, gently rubbing her clit through the front of her underwear.

"Oh god, your shit is so warm," Anna moaned, "It feels so good against my legs." The smell of feces quickly filled the air, hanging thick in the summer heat. Another one of Chloe's classic, rank loads; smells of spoiled meat and fruit mixing with the deepest hints of her bowels combining them in a perfect harmony of disgusting. Each sniff sent shudders through Anna's body as Chloe continued to grind into her lap.

"Mmmm I think that's all of it." Chloe let out a sigh of relief as the last log slipped out, followed by a few farts muffled by the mass that had formed against her rear. "Now we move on to more fun," Chloe turned her head to look at Anna, giving her a quick peck on the lips before standing. Her panties drooped with the weight of her soft load pulling down on the black fabric. Trying her best to keep the couch and ground clean, Chloe lowered her underwear and stepped out of them, only a little scat smearing her leg as she did so.

"How do you want to do this?" Anna stood up, kicking her sweatpants aside.

"I'll hold them, you try to step into them." Chloe leaned over, holding the soiled underwear roughly a foot above the ground, spreading the waistband so Anna could easily step into them.

Holding onto Chloe's shoulders for balance, Anna slid her right foot through the leg hole. A loose piece of shit leaving a long streaking running from her ankle to her knee as she stepped back down onto the floor. Her left foot escaped clean and Chloe pulled the panties upwards, stopping a few inches from Anna's crotch.

"You ready?" Chloe waited.

Taking a deep breath, Anna nodded her head, closing her eyes as she awaited the mess. The warmth was the first thing she noticed as she felt the panties get pulled tightly against her. Next was the softness, Chloe's ample load slowly spreading out between her cheeks. As the waistband was pulled further upwards, Anna could feel the shut start to spread to the front, coating the base of her pussy in the hot excrement.

A few more tight pulls and Chloe let go, the elastic snapping tightly to Anna's waist. "There you are, nice and dirty. That will teach you not to shower without my permission," Chloe said with a satisfied smile, "How does it feel?"

"Soft," Anna shifted her weight from one foot to the other, "But good." Pulling her sweatpants back up, she covered any evidence of her soiled underwear with the loose-fitting pants. Carefully lowering herself with the help of the armrest, Anna sat back down on the couch. It felt very similar to when she had her accident last week; the texture was a little more solid this time, however. Still, she could feel some of Chloe's scat start to seep out the leg holes, the girl's panties fitting loose on Anna's slimmer frame.

"Shit, I think it's starting to leak out," Anna stood up, feeling the seat of her pants. Sure enough, she could feel moisture and a quick look over her shoulder showed a small brown patch that was seeping through. Fortunately, the couch seemed unscathed.

"Looks like you've got quite a mess there," Chloe said half-heartedly, picking her phone off the coffee table and unlocking it.

"Do I really have to wear this for the rest of the day?" Anna asked, trying to get a better view over her other shoulder.

"Those were the rules," Chloe mumbled, finding the app she was looking for and tapping it open. She leaned over slightly, snapping a quick picture of Anna. Both the wet patch and Anna's concerned face were visible and Chloe felt it captured the situation well.

While there was no flash, Chloe did little to hide what she was doing and Anna tried her best to cover up; her attempt for privacy useless as Chloe already had the picture. Anna switched to a more offensive, "Hey! Why are you taking a picture of my ass? Delete it!" She tried her best to take Chloe's phone away but the mess in her pants and her girlfriend's strength meant she could do little.

sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers