The Village Sluts Ch. 33-35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I come in?" Sue smiled.

Anna had been staring too long and she quickly snapped out of her stupor, "Yeah. Sorry, I was just... admiring..." She stammered, "Just... never mind. Come in!" Her face went flush as she chuckled, trying to relieve some of the tension. She wasn't sure why, but it seemed that Sue was making her nervous. Perhaps it was her looks or the fact that they were borderline strangers and Anna had just let her inside her home. The strong possibility that they were going to have sex later might have also added to the awkwardness.

Sue wasn't put off, or at least she didn't show it. Strutting into the front room she looked just as professional and stunning, a real perfect woman. "Chloe should be out in a second. She isn't the greatest at getting up in the morning."

"That's ok, I know the feeling," Sue smiled, showing off her perfectly white teeth, "Do you want to see what I brought?" She lifted her cloth bag, gesturing it towards Anna.

Her infatuation with Sue had prevented Anna from noticing the large bag the woman had been carrying. It seemed heavy; hovering only a few inches of the floor as Sue struggled to hold it. Trying her best, Anna couldn't come up with an idea of what it possibly held. She assumed it to be sexual in some way; a change of clothes or a picnic or something of the sort would be somewhat disappointing. "Um, maybe we should wait until Chloe comes out," Anna tried to hold off on looking but quickly found herself being drawn to the mystery.

"It's ok, you can take a little peek while we wait."

Anna stirred, shifting her weight before finally succumbing to temptation and stepping closer to the bag.

"What's going on out here?" Chloe jumped out into the living room, clearly surprising Anna with her sudden outburst, "Hey Sue, how are you doing?" Chloe smiled, checking out the blonde.

Seemingly unfazed by the surprise, Sue responded, "I'm doing well, and yourself?"

"Better now that you've arrived," Chloe yawned, walking to the front door. "I heard you brought us a little present, is this it?" Chloe pointed to the bag resting on the floor between the three girls.

"That's the one," Sue knelt down, "How's about you two finally get a good look at it?" The blonde unzipped the zipper that lined the top of the bag, pulling it open to reveal the few items she had packed before leaving home. On top were some unassuming things; a change of clothes, a bathing suit, some sunscreen. Sue pushed those aside and dug deeper into the bag, showcasing the real treasure.

Anna seemed confused by the bag's contents, but Chloe immediately recognized most of what was inside. The most striking piece was what looked like a 4-quart enema bag, bright red rubber with a hose connected at its base. The bag was followed by a few nozzles; one with a single bulb and pump, one that had two bulbs about an inch apart, and a final nozzle that looked like a buttplug with a hole in the center of the head. Even with her research, Chloe found herself a little confused by some of the implements. It seemed that Sue was still the expert in this field.

"What is this? One of those hot water bottle things?" Anna held up the enema bag, bringing with it a couple of feet of thin tubing attached at the bottom.

"Oh, so you're new to enemas then?" Sue smiled, brushing off her knees before standing up, "Do you recognize any of this stuff, Chloe?"

"Uh, yeah... I know what most of it is for," Chloe didn't want to admit that the reason why she knew was duet o her research after her initial encounter with Sue. "I don't really know how this works," she held up the nozzle with two bulbs before tossing it back into the bag, "but I could probably figure it out."

Sue grinned widely, clapping her hands like a schoolgirl, "We've got two newbies!" she practically squealed, "This is going to be fun!" Shoving what spilled out onto the floor back into the bag, Sue grabbed it by the handles and hoisted it into the air, "Where's your bathroom? This might get a little messy."

"There's the master bathroom and a guest bathroom down the hall. Does it matter which we use?" Choe asked, checking out Sue's ass she the blonde started walking towards the back of the house.

"I'll go with the master, we need as much space as we can get!"

Anna and Chloe followed behind, a few steps back as to talk without Sue hearing. Anna had heard about enemas being used medically before, and she obviously knew a little between what Chloe and Sue had told her. Still, she had never seen any equipment associated with the procedure and felt a little unsure of what was to come next. "Do you know what she's planning?" Anna whispered to Chloe.

Chloe shook her head, keeping her face forward, "Not really, no. I assume we're going to be taken some enemas, but that bag looked awful big... I really hope she doesn't make us take the whole thing."

First in the bathroom (after a little direction of its location from Chloe) Sue tossed her bag onto the vanity. The enema bag was out first followed by the nozzles and finally the lube, all lined up side by side along the quartz countertop. The prep was always something that Sue it enjoyed; thoughts of what was to come causing her vagina to twitch in anticipation.

"Ok," Sue clapped her hands together once, breaking the silence, "I think it's about time I told you my plan for today. We are going to start with an enema here, get nice and full. Since you two are both new, I think I'm going to a much smaller one than initially planned. Get you warmed up; you know?" she looked to both girls who nodded. "Then we are going to enjoy the festivities."

"You mean... walk around with the... stuff inside us?" Anna spoke softly, feeling her stomach turn with the thought of having another accident in public.

"Yes," Sue let out a breath, "I know it may seem like a lot at first, and trust me it will feel like a lot too, but the desperation is always the best part. It will feel amazing knowing you could release at any second and get caught by strangers." Sue shuddered, thinking the scenario over in her head. By this point, she could feel moisture beginning to coat the outside of her vagina. "Hopefully you won't release it though and we can come back here and have a little more fun," Sue finished explaining her plan.

"Well?" Chloe looked to Anna, trying to gauge the girl's reaction, "How does it sound?"

Anna stirred, contemplating the situation before making her decision, "I think I want to try it. I'm a little nervous but if it's as good as you say... I guess it's worth a shot."

"Yeah, I'm game too," Chloe agreed.

"First things first, you two should probably get naked. Don't worry, I will too," Sue pulled down her shorts and underwear in one swift motion, taking off her shirt next and standing in only her black bra. It seemed Sue's lack of shame wasn't shared by her friends, Anna waiting a couple of seconds before timidly pulling off her shirt and shorts. She wasn't wearing a bra, Sue noticed, and her panties were on the floor a few seconds later.

Sue was surprised to see how apprehensive Chloe was, the girl's face quickly turning red as she pulled off her shirt and shorts. "You're going to have to take those off too," Sue said, referring to the burgundy thong that still clung tightly to Chloe's thighs, "Is there something wrong?"

Chloe let out a sigh, "How comfortable are you with unwashed bodies? Because I didn't get a shower this morning and... I'm more than a little ripe. I didn't want to disgust you."

"You could have had a shower if you woke up when you were supposed to," Anna mumbled.

Sue strutted gracefully over to Chloe, gently caressing the girl's tanned stomach before slipping two fingers under each side of her pantie's waistband and pulling them to the floor. In this position, Sue's face was directly in front of Chloe's vagina and she took a deep breath, burying her face between the brunette's legs. Ripe was an apt description as Sue took in the smells. Sweat was definitely there but strong aromas of an unwashed vagina and sex came to the front. Sweet and musky were the best words to describe it. Sue let out a moan as she inhaled once more, her eyes fluttering as she felt her body fill with pleasure.

It took a great effort for her to stand up and remove her face from between Chloe's legs. "We're about to give each other enemas and walk around in public, have more faith in what I find disgusting," Sue cooed, kissing Chloe's soft lips lightly before she snapped back to reality and quickly pulled back. "Shit, sorry if I took that too far but we never really set ground rules. I guess I should have asked what the boundaries are."

Chloe felt her heart skip a beat as Sue finished their kiss. The breath on her exposed vagina earlier left her deeply horny and the surprise peck on the lips only furthered the feeling. At that moment, Chloe wanted nothing more than to be fucked simultaneously by her gorgeous girlfriend and the blonde vixen that stood only inches from her body. "Actually, uh, Anna and I talked about this after some... other experiences," Chloe decided not to mention Jane specifically, "And as long as we are both present and feel comfortable, we are good with pretty much anything."

Anna nodded in agreement. What Chloe said was true, but she couldn't lie; seeing Sue kiss her girlfriend made Anna a little jealous. More so that Chloe was getting kissed rather than herself. Anna was still surprised how drawn she was to Sue and she was happy to see the blonde was at least a little onboard for a more sexually-oriented afternoon.

"Ah, good. I think it's always good to be open with your sexuality," Sue smiled. Walking back to the counter, Sue grabbed the enema bag, attaching the nozzle with the two bulbs to the hose and threading a large metal hook through the eyelet at the top. "Can you start running the water in the tub?" Sue asked Chloe, the girl obliging and turning on the tap. "Not too hot or cold," Sue spoke softly, almost to herself. She ran her hand under the flowing water, adjusting it to the correct temperature. After the water reached about body temperature, Sue lifted the bag and began filling it.

Anna watched as the rubber stretched, inflating the enema bag until it was at capacity at which point Sue shut off the water and hung it over the shower curtain rod. The hose dangled below it and what Anna assumed was a clamp kept the water inside, waiting to be released into one of their rectums.

"Who wants to go first?" Sue looked between Anna and Chloe.

"I guess I will," Chloe spoke up first, "What do I need to do?"

Sue placed her hands on Chloe's shoulders, squeezing them gently before directing the girl into the bathtub. "Kneel down in here, doggy style," Sue gently pushed Chloe down, the girl kneeling as directed. Sue admired Chloe's plump ass as she stuck out in the air, waiting for the next step of the process.

Chloe heard Sue walk away but kept her face pointed forwards, holding her breath in anticipation for what was to come. She was feeling slightly nervous but also increasingly aroused, her body reacting to the unknown in a deeply pleasurable way. The sudden pressure on her sphincter made her jump as she felt a cool wetness being applied to her sensitive skin. A slight look to her left showed that Sue had returned and was now applying what Chloe recognized was lube to her asshole. A subtle moan escaped her lips as she felt the tip of Sue's finger push gently inside, finishing the job.

The tip of her finger was stained brown, Chloe's shit smeared against her nail. "Oh dear, you got my finger a little dirty. When was the last time you went to the bathroom?"

"Sorry," Chloe looked over her shoulder, watching Sue give her finger a sniff before wiping it against her thigh. "It's been a couple of days," Chloe mumbled.

"Ah, no matter. I'm used to more than a little filth," Sue hummed, "But you might struggle to hold in the enema. Speaking of..." Sue squirted a few drops of lube on the tapered end of the nozzle, coating the tip before pressing it against the outside of Chloe's hole. A subtle push and the tip began sliding in with ease, only facing resistance when the first bulb hit the outside of her sphincter. A little more lube and soon the rest of the nozzle slid in, the two inflatable bulbs one either side of Chloe's hole.

"Mmm, fuck," Chloe gasped as she felt her ass close around the hose, trapping the first bulb inside. Suddenly she felt the inside of her ass start to swell, realizing Sue was squeezing the hand pump and filling the nozzle with air. Four pumps and Chloe felt like she had a balloon inflated deep inside her. The exterior bulb followed; six pumps this time pushing apart her cheeks and sealing her sphincter.

Sue released the hand pump and moved over to the clamp that was holding the water back. "I know you probably feel really full right now but trust me, this enema will make you feel like nothing you've ever experienced. Are you ready?" Sue ran her hand along Chloe's back, petting the girl. Chloe muttered something and Sue took it as an approval, slowly opening the clamp and letting the water stream in.

What Sue had said was true, Chloe had never experienced anything like this before. She assumed that the enema would feel similar to being full of shit, something she had plenty of experience with, but in reality, Chloe felt much more bloated. The water seemed to flow freely through her body, the down-facing position allowing it to travel deep into her colon. The cramps started not long after, Chloe tensing as water continued to fill her up. Sue kept telling her to relax and the girl's gentle touches helped, but Chloe found the pain soon became unbearable.

"That's good for now," Sue clamped the valve shut again, stopping the water. "Looks like you took a little more than a quarter of the bag," Sue marveled, holding the enema bag up to the light, "1 quart isn't bad for your first time." Sue hooked the bag back on the curtain rod and kneeled back onto the floor, "This is one of the more difficult parts," She whispered, "I'm going to deflate the balloons and I need you to hold in the water. It will seem impossible at first but that feeling will subside and you will just end up feeling bloated."

With a slight hiss, the balloon that was between Chloe's ass cheeks deflated. Chloe felt her ass stir, liquid sloshing inside in an attempt to escape. She was nervous to remove the final barrier but knew realistically she couldn't walk around with a hose dangling out of her ass. With a deep breath, she braced in the bottom of the tub as the interior balloon deflated. A warning from Sue and Chloe felt the nozzle begin to slide out of her ass. A quiet pop and the first balloon was removed followed shortly by the rest of the nozzle. Chloe tensed and, fortunately, kept the enema inside. She felt Sue gently wipe away any water that dripped out before the blonde helped Chloe to her feet.

Looking down at her stomach, Chloe noticed the slight bulge formed by the water inside her. It was a weird feeling, each movement causing the water to slosh around. As Sue predicted, however, the feeling of desperation faded and left Chloe feeling slightly bloated. Stepping out of the bath posed somewhat of a challenge and Chloe had to bear down hard to keep the enema inside, but she managed.

"How does it feel?" Anna asked, gently stroking the bump that had formed on Chloe's stomach.

Chloe admired her belly bump in the mirror, "Really weird. It's almost like I'm pregnant or something. But it also feels good. Like I'm full and need to take a shit."

With Chloe's positive review, Anna felt prepared and climbed into the tub, taking a position similar to Chloe's. The procedure was more or less the same and Sue's gentleness and calming nature put Anna at ease throughout the entire process. Much like Chloe, when the water started flowing she found it difficult to accurately describe what she was feeling. Either way, the sudden pressure and warm water filling her bowels worked wonders on her pussy, cream dripping between her lips and running between her legs as she inflated.

After a little more than two minutes, Anna requested the water stop. Another inspection from Sue told her that she managed to take a little less than Chloe, not surprising considering the girl's smaller frame. Anna was shocked to hear that she had taken so little though, it felt like the water had been running into her forever. Still, she was glad that Sue stopped when asked, Anna couldn't imagine what the whole four quarts would have felt like in her.

Standing up, Anna's smaller frame had the benefit of showing off her bloated belly more. While Chloe's was just a barely noticeable bump, Anna's stomach protruded almost a good inch away from her body. Pregnant seemed an apt description, as Chloe described it. Rubbing her stomach caused Anna's sphincter to twitch and strain and she decided it best to leave her body alone in fear of releasing her enema much too early.

Sue was the only one left now and she had much bigger plans for her own enema. With her extensive history and practice, she knew a single quart was not nearly enough. Dumping out the remaining water from the enema bag, Sue walked to the vanity where she rummaged in her bag before pulling out a small white bottle. Giving the bottle a good squeeze, a small spurt of the colorless liquid filled the bag. "This is castile soap. I've come to start using it more and more in my enemas but I decided to skip it for yours," Sue grunted, giving the bottle one last squeeze, "I find it adds to the desperation and gives pretty gnarly cramps. I'm sure you can understand why I didn't use it for you two."

Letting the water run until back up to temperature, Sue filled the enema bag once more, suds forming as the water mixed with the soap. She hung the bag back up before removing the dual bulb nozzle she used on Chloe and Anna. Giving it a quick rinse under the tap to remove any lasting streaks of shit, she tossed it back into her bag before grabbing the buttplug shaped nozzle off the counter. "I'm also using this nozzle on myself. The inflatable ones are good, especially for beginners, but I like the added challenge of holding this in.

Sue attached the nozzle to the clamp and unwound the hose. Settling on her hands and knees in the tub, she rubbed a small drop of lube up and down the shaft before pushing it inside. Sue's extensive anal play had left her ass loose and the plug slid easily in, stopping once it bottomed out and the thick base hit her sphincter. "Anna, dear, would you do the honors?"

Nervously, Anna shuffled to the side of the tub, using the edge for support ass he gripped her belly and lowered herself to the ground. "Are you sure you want me to do this? I've never given someone an enema before."

"Definitely," Sue beamed, "I find that it's always more pleasurable when you have a pretty girl helping you." The water flooded in quickly, warmth filling Sue's bowels as the soap started to work its magic. The cramps were stung and plentiful causing Sue to rock back and forth on her knees. She had enjoyed this feeling many times, but it never got easier. Each gush of water caused her stomach to tense as it filled. Using all her might, Sue kept her sphincter clenched and the metal dildo deep inside her.

'That's about half," Anna watched as the bag continued to deflate, "Do you want me to stop? You're taking a lot of liquid in."

Sue chuckled at the girl's innocence. At this point, four quarts was nothing for the blonde. It was the most she ever dared to use while planning public walk, but on multiple occasions, she had managed to take enemas well over nine quarts. "No, I'm ok. I think I'll do the full four quarts."

Anna was surprised to hear this level of confidence but decided not to question the girl. Besides, watching Sue's belly slowly inflate was extremely stimulating. Anna's pussy continued to leak as it begged for attention, but she held off touching it; that was for later. Instead, she sat transfixed with Sue's impressive act.