All Comments on 'The Village Sluts Ch. 39-41'

by sgary3434

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So it's the end.. .

Very good, work. Like you said it became something quite large. But congratulations! Every week I came here to see if there was something new. Thank you for the dedication!!

And Jane spin-off is an awesome Idea. I would love to see her growing, maybe reaching Anna and Chloe's level!

Again, thanks a lot for writing this.

SuzanneCSuzanneCover 3 years ago
Fucking brilliant mate

Absolutely beautifully written

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed the journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect lesbian threesome

My two favorite fetishes are threesome MFF, scat and exhibition. Keep the heavy scat fetish; but also include more lighter fetishes; (public flashing, light pain, anything against society). It would bridge the gap between vanilla relationships and uninhibited love

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have now reached the end of this amazing story. Firstly, congratulations to Anna and Chloe and I wish them every happiness for the future. I shall miss them, but I shall move on and read about Jane's adventures at college.

This story has ended at at significant moment in their lives and I can understand why the author chose this point to stop. If however, he does decide to write more at at a later date - their wedding would make a good chapter, followed by another chapter on their honeymoon. I shall wait and see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a journey! Couldn't be happier with how the story concluded and the pacing it took to get there; particularly without cyclically dragging on. Although, I must admit, I'm a bit sad that it's now over.

Thank you so much for writing this, I can't wait to check out the other series that have come after this one.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle5 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Loved their journey. I have found people and love sharing scat and piss. Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersgary3434@sgary3434
Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be going on an extended hiatus. I know I have two ongoing series and I'm sure you're patiently awaiting the next chapters, but I don't have the time to write anymore. Thanks for your understanding.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES