The Village Sluts Ch. 39-41

Story Info
Public displays, a farewell to Jane, and look at the future.
12.2k words
4.76
15.7k
12

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgary3434
sgary3434
333 Followers

Fetish Warning (Please Read if New):

The Village Sluts is a story focused around two women who continue to grow their bond and fall in love as they experiment with their shared fetishes. This story, therefore, contains strong scat and pee play. This includes smearing, tasting, eating, soiling, etc. Puke and puke play are also coming commonplace as the story progresses. If you do not share these fetishes, please stop reading. If you do continue to read and are put off by these inclusions, that was your own choice, and please do not rate the story poorly because of it. All characters are fictional and over the age of 18.

Chapter 39: Public Displays

"Did the front door just open?" Anna stirred, raising her head slightly before collapsing back into her pillow.

Chloe buried herself below the comforter, "Not my problem."

"It will be when they steal all our stuff."

Waving her hand in the air dismissively, Chloe snuggled against Anna. Between the warmth of the blankets, the first rays of sun peering through the window, and her girlfriend's comforting touch, Chloe couldn't get up even if she wanted to.

Before Anna could act as the adult and drag herself out of bed, the mystery assailant confidently strode into the bedroom. Seeing who it was, Anna gave a weak smile before closing her eyes and laying down.

"Are they in here with us?" Chloe whispered, realizing the stakes of the situation they found themselves in. A quiet "mm-hmm" from Anna put the brunette at ease; clearly, there was no serious threat. Give their circumstances, Chloe had a pretty good idea of who had just walked in on them sleeping.

"Good morning sleepyheads," Jane climbed into the queen-sized bed, pushing her body between the two girls. With Chloe to her rear, Jane could feel the girl's exposed breasts and hard nipples press against her back. "Sleeping naked I see. Not surprising," she said, stretching her back before pushing further into the lesbian sandwich, "Mmmm, your skin is so soft. Why are you two still in bed though? I mean, Chloe being asleep at 10:30 in the morning isn't out of the ordinary, but Anna?"

"Long night," Anna groaned.

"And a dirty one," Chloe giggled, resulting in a gentle kick from her girlfriend.

"Aww, without me?" Jane twisted her body, lining her face up with Chloe's before tenderly kissing the girl's lips. Their tongues danced in their mouths, swapping saliva before Jane broke the kiss to speak, "I'm just kidding. You two need a break from me sometimes."

Anna shimmied up the bed, yawning as she rested her head on the plush headboard, "You can say that again."

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that," Jane slapped Anna's boob before hopping back out of bed, "Now get up! You promised we were going to hang out today!"

It took Jane pulling on Chloe's arm for the disgruntled brunette to slid out of bed, letting out a sigh as she stood up. "Was that today?" She yawned, rubbing her eyes.

"You know it was!" Jane replied in a huff, "I'm going to be waiting by the front door, you two better get dressed and be outside in the next ten minutes."

Chloe frowned, "What about breakfast?"

"And, you know, a shower?" Anna added, hoisting her body out of bed and joining her girlfriend, wrapping the girl in a deep embrace and kissing her neck.

"Eight minutes and counting," Jane called over her shoulder, "Get moving!"

With the teen gone, Anna kissed Chloe, "She's getting too brave for her own good."

"If it makes you feel any better, I think you smell great! Nice and stinky, like sweat and sex," Chloe deeply inhaled before brushing aside scarlet hair and running her tongue down Anna's neck. The salty flavor of sweat filled her mouth as she moved down, eventually ending with a slurp of the liquid gathered between Anna's breasts, "And you taste amazing too."

"You better savor that, looks like that's the only breakfast you're getting," Anna gave Chloe's tight ass a squeeze, wishing they had more time for some fun before having to leave. Jane's persistence, however, left Anna and Chloe to swiftly get dressed; both girls wearing similar outfits of plain t-shirts and shorts. As her t-shirt hugged her body tightly and was white in color, Chloe reluctantly put on a bra as to not flash the entire town her nipples. Anna enjoyed the freedom of her smaller mounds unimpeded by a bra under her navy tee.

Makeup was skipped but the knots and tangles in Anna's hair forced her to brush it, all be it very quickly. Chloe forwent this step and put her hair in a messy ponytail. Both girls soon joined Jane in the front room, out of breath from the chaotic process. The teen typed a few things into her phone before slipping it into the front pocket of her jean shorts, looking up to study her partners for the day. "You took too long. I gave you ten minutes and I've been standing here for thirteen, but you look cute, so I'll let it fly. This time."

After some grumbling from Chloe, the three girls made their way down the front steps and climbed into Anna's car. "So, what do you want to do today?" Anna turned to look at Jane in the back seat.

"I was thinking mall."

"A trip to the mall it is," Anna buckled her seatbelt before starting the car and backing out of the driveway. "You know, it's almost September. Do you have a plan for school yet?" Anna asked Jane a few minutes into their journey.

Thinking the question over, Jane looked to the floor of the car, kicking a few stones around as she mumbled, "Yeah, I don't know. I guess."

"So, what are you doing?" Anna smiled in the rear-view mirror, looking between Jane and the road.

"Uhm, I'll be attending Northview University with a major in marketing," Jane looked up, feigning a smile.

Chloe turned to look at Jane, "Marketing? Nice! Good for you Jane, you're going to kill it."

The teen let out a sigh, "Yeah, I guess so... it will be good..."

Anna frowned, seeing the sudden shift in the girl's excitement, "Do you not want to do marketing? You could probably change majors; I doubt it's too late."

"No, it's not that..." Jane grimaced, "It's just... Northview is seven hours away. A whole other state. I don't know. I always thought moving far away from this dumb village would be a nice change of pace, you know? Make some new friends, maybe finally have a relationship. Then I met you and now... I guess I'm worried that I'll hardly ever see you two again. That's why I wanted to spend time with you today."

"Shit, I'm sorry to hear that Jane," Chloe reached behind her seat, giving Jane's leg a gentle squeeze, "When do you move?"

"A week and a half and then I'm gone..." Jane grasped Chloe's hand softly.

"It's not ideal Jane, but we aren't going to forget you exist. We can video call and text; you have our numbers. Don't miss out on this opportunity for our sake, go get your education and make us proud. Maybe we could even take a few trips out to visit you. Unless you thought we would embarrass you in front of all your new friends," Anna chuckled.

"Yeah, I know I'm overreacting but I'm just going to miss you. Sorry for killing the mood," Jane gave a shy smile.

Chloe patted the teen's knee, "You don't need to apologize. Now, let's make this day extra special!"

Pulling into an empty parking spot, Anna put the car in park and the three girls climbed out. "Look at that, spot right by the entrance. Maybe we should come to the mall on Tuesday afternoons more often," Anna remarked, holding Chloe's hand as they walked inside. "So, what do you want to do while we're here?"

Jane mulled the question over, "I don't really know, I usually just go to the mall when I'm hanging out with my friends. Well," she paused, "friend." Determined not to end the day before it even started, Jane walked up to the map that was prominently displayed just inside the doors. Looking over it briefly, she eliminated a couple options right off the bat. That left her with a few stores she thought could be fun. Satisfied, Jane turned back to Anna and Chloe, "I think I've got some places for us to go. Follow me!"

Their first stop was to a jewelry store but, after looking at a couple of items on display, it was clear none of the three girls could afford anything that was being offered. Despite this, they still spent some time looking around. Jane found herself drawn to a particularly nice silver bracelet. She didn't grow up poor, but jewelry certainly wasn't something she had in abundance. The few pieces she owned were gifts and only worn on very special occasions. Jane was staring at the bracelet when she felt a hand on her shoulder, causing her to jump slightly.

"Oh! Sorry!" Anna lowered her hand, "You see something you like?"

"There's something about that bracelet," Jane pointed out the piece of jewelry.

Anna leaned over the counter, looking closer, "Yeah, it's nice. Maybe a little flashy for me but I bet it would look great on you! You should get it." She rubbed Jane's back, the two girls continuing to ogle the silver band.

"Yeah right," Jane chuckled, "I do not have six hundred dollars to spend on jewelry."

"Maybe Chloe will buy it for you," Anna turned to her girlfriend, waiting for the brunette to finish chatting with the clerk before gesturing her over. "What were you talking to that lady about?" Anna asked.

"Oh, I just saw some earrings that I thought might be nice, but this shit is so expensive!" Chloe remarked, the clerk flashing a glare their way, "What are you guys looking at?"

Anna nudged Chloe with her shoulder, "Maybe don't say that so loud next," she spoke through gritted teeth, "Come on, let's go. I don't want to stand here with that lady glaring at me for the rest of the day." Anna led the girls out of the store, her face flush with embarrassment. "I can't take you anywhere," she muttered.

"You're overreacting," Chloe murmured, "No one even heard me."

"Oh, the clerk definitely heard you," Jane chuckled, "But that shit was expensive. Now let's go, we still have more stores on our exciting mall journey." She smiled before leading the way to the next store, hopefully this one was more fitted to their current financial situation. They were quickly interrupted, however, when Jane spotted a pot and pan sale being displayed on a sign outside a large box store. Motioning to the two girls behind her, Jane made her way inside the store.

"This place was on your list of fun stores?" Chloe questioned, looking around the relatively crowded entrance.

"Well, at least we can afford stuff in here," Anna joked.

Jane ignored Chloe's negativity, waking back to the store where the kitchen supplies were located, "No, obviously this was not part of my list of fun stores," she slowed down to speak to the girls, "But they were advertising a deal on kitchen stuff I need for my dorm." Snaking through a couple of aisles, Jane found the corner of flashy kitchen gadgets and a large display of the cookware she was looking for. "Which one should I pick?" she asked, realizing there were three different sets, "This might take a minute."

"Oh, I'm sure we can up with something to do," Chloe purred. Being in the back corner of the store, few people were around; perfect for what she was about to do. Chloe took one last look around as she squeezed Anna's denim-clad ass before snaking a hand down the back of her tight shorts. Struggling slightly with the waistband, Chloe managed to slip her hand further into Anna's panties, sparking an audible gasp followed by a moan from her girlfriend. Running her hand up and down Anna's ass crack, Chloe stopped as she felt the tip of her index finger running through something sticky. Looking around once more to ensure the coast was clear, Chloe slowly removed her hand and inspected it carefully.

Sure enough, a thick, dark smear ran from her first knuckle to her fingertip. A couple lumps were visible under her nail as Chloe brought the dirtied finger to her face. Inhaling the rich aroma, Chloe swooned at the smell of her girlfriend's waste. That was until said girlfriend spun around with an angry look on her face.

"What the fuck was that?" Anna whispered, careful not to attract anyone's attention.

"Just having a little fun," Chloe grinned, "You didn't seem to mind."

"Well cut that out, I'm not very happy with you right now."

Anna was about to turn around and help Jane when Chloe spoke, "Well I'm not very happy with you either." Her girlfriend's face switched from angry to confused, Chloe reveling in the information she was about to share. "You see," she held up her index finger, brandishing the filth that clung to it, "You got my finger a little dirty. I can't believe you'd leave yourself so unclean. In public non the less!"

The color drained out of Anna's face as she watched her feces glisten in the fluorescent lights. She new Chloe was dirty, but pulling this stunt in public? That was more than a little outside of Anna's comfort zone. She pulled down on her girlfriend's arm, trying in vain to prevent anyone from noticing what was happening. "Hide that right now!" Anna struggled against Chloe, "We're in public! I don't need someone seeing that!"

"I think I'll go with thi-" Jane turned around to catch Anna and Chloe wrestling, "What the fuck are you two doing?"

Anna paused, trying to hide what had just happened. Her attempts to block Jane's view were pointless, however, as Chloe spoke up. "Well, you see," the brunette was milking this for all it was worth. The thought of Anna getting caught with a dirty ass in public was giving her all the motivation she needed to keep this game going. She could feel the cream slowly collecting in the crotch of her panties as she spilled the beans, "I just wanted to give Anna a little surprise, but it seems she's given me a little something." Holding up her index finger for the girl to see, Chloe couldn't help but grin.

As far away as she was from Chloe, Jane immediately knew what the brown coating Chloe's index finger was, and she quickly shuffled over to the older girl. Sniffing the finger just as Chloe had done, Jane let her lungs fill with the earthy stench of Anna's digested food. With the opportunity too good to pass up, Jane checked for passersby before sucking the digit into her mouth. Making quick work with her tongue, Jane snaked from the base to the tip, sucking the shit off as she went. With a satisfying pop, she released the now-clean finger from her lips.

Unable to help herself, Jane crouched down and moved so that her face was only inches from Anna's rear. She knew now that if anyone were to walk past, she would surely be caught. The strong smell of sweaty, unwashed ass and Anna's rank feces, however, suppressed any thoughts of moving. It was only when she felt Anna's strong grip on her shoulders that Jane finally gave and rose to her feet, not without a little teasing of course. "I'll be honest, I think she's more than a little dirty down there," the teen announced proudly, "I just can't believe she would go out in public like this!"

Anna shrunk, she felt defeated, "I would have washed myself this morning, but you wouldn't let me shower! "

"That's hardly an excuse," Chloe shook her head, "The good news for you is we're going to get you cleaned up." Opening her purse, Chloe removed a small package of baby wipes she kept for emergencies. Taking Anna's hand in her own, Chloe led the redhead just behind the large display of pots and pans Jane had been studying early. In this position, the three girls were hidden from the rest of the store and, fortunately, all security cameras. Now they just had to hope no one was interested in the sale.

It was only when she noticed the pack of baby wipes that Anna really started to panic. She was thankful that Chloe had the curtesy to hide their activities slightly but what she suspected was coming next was less than thrilling. "You better not be doing what I think you're doing!" Anna squirmed in Chloe's grasp, but Jane quickly grabbed her shoulders and held her body in place, pushing down on the girl and getting her in a semi-squatting position.

Satisfied that Anna wasn't going anywhere, Chloe pulled down the girl's shorts, leaving her underwear-clad body exposed for anyone who walked past. She wasn't done, however, pulling down Anna's panties to her knees and leaving her bottom half completely bare. "Well this is certainly surprising," Chloe noted the state of Anna's baby blue underwear. Along the back was a long smear of brown, a small clump of shit nestling in the center. Near the middle of the crotch, the brown slowly transitioned to white; Anna's cream glistening even in the low light. "I knew there would be shit but look at all this pussy juice! I knew you enjoyed this."

Anna certainly felt exposed, the cool air on her pussy remained her of that, but she couldn't deny the thrill she was getting from this. Especially not now that Chloe had displayed just how wet she was. Even Jane holding her in place left Anna with a little rush; knowing that she couldn't get away even if she wanted to. Anna would never have agreed to this if asked, but now that it was happening, she couldn't have wanted it more. She just prayed no one would walk past.

As Anna submitted to the two girls, Jane felt her struggling cease and felt comfortable releasing the girl's shoulders. Jane got to her knees, inspecting Anna's underwear for herself and taking a few more sniffs of the girl's soiled crotch. The small clump of shit nestled perfectly in the light blue fabric caught her attention and carefully picked it up. It was softer than she expected, but still easy enough to hold between her thumb and index finger. She rolled the small nugget around in her fingers before rising to her feet once more; she knew exactly where this little guy belonged.

Anna let out a gasp as she felt the first swipe of the baby wipe down her crack, "That's so cold!" she managed, clenching her jaw. The second swipe left her feeling equally frigid as she quietly swore to herself, hopeful her outbursts didn't attract any unwanted attention. Just as she was about to complain about how rough Chloe was being, Jane's hand covered the redhead's mouth, depositing the nugget that was pulled from her panties.

The sudden bitterness that her mouth was filled with was a surprise for Anna to be sure, but she quickly released what was rolling around her tongue. It was Jane's hand that concerned her more; the teen not only covering her mouth but now pinching Anna's nose shut too. With both airways covered, Anna struggled to breathe.

"Swallow that piece of shit and then you breathe," Jane spat into Anna's ear.

Beginning to get lightheaded, Anna bit down on the clump of scat and began chewing it gently. Her tongue was soon overwhelmed with the familiar taste of poo but with her experience, she was more than used to it now. When she swallowed the rank paste that had now formed in her mouth, Jane finally removed her hand. Sucking in a deep breath, Anna began to cough. It was only when Chloe spoke up that Anna remembered that her girlfriend was publicly wiping her dirty asshole.

"You better stop that fucking coughing or we're all going to get caught," Chloe scolded. The brunette continued to work, consecutive swipes of the moist baby wipes soon leaving Anna completely clean of any brown streaks. Unfortunately, a small pile of dirtied wipes had now amassed on the linoleum floor that Chloe had little idea of how to deal with. She stood up none the less, tossing the pack of baby wipes back into her bag, "You're all done."

Letting out a sigh of relief, Anna bent over to pull her panties and shorts back up, only to be stopped by Chloe, "What the hell do you think you're doing?" the brunette glared at Anna.

"Pulling up my panties?" Anna answered timidly.

Chloe flicked the girl's hand away, pulling the soiled panties further down her legs, "I just spent such a long time cleaning you and now you're going to pull your filthy panties back up and ruin it? I don't think so!" Chloe slowly removed the underwear, working it off Anna's feet as the girl lifted her feet one after the other. She wrapped the panties in a Kleenex before stuffing them into her purse, "Ok, pull up your shorts now you slut."

sgary3434
sgary3434
333 Followers