The Village Sluts Ch. 39-41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna obliged and, after Jane used one of the cleaner wipes of the ground to wipe down her fingers, the three girls were presentable again. The only problem now was the pile of brown stained wipes that littered the surrounding area. "You have a plan for that?" Jane mused, kicking one of the stray wipes into the larger pile.

"Ummm..." Chloe thought, "Yeah! Grab the pot set you want and we get the fuck out of here before anyone notices!" The three girls giggled as they left the evidence behind, Jane grabbing the cookware as advised and rushing to the self-checkout. Scanning her single item, she dashed out of the store to meet Chloe and Anna. After catching their breath and laughing a little, they started walking through the mall once more.

After all the excitement they collectively decided it was time for lunch and made their way to the food court. A few stores followed and eventually, the trio decided to call it a day, walking back through the mall to the exit. That was until a store caught Jane's eye, she had almost forgotten about it after their excitement cleaning Anna. "Hold up guys, one last stop" she pulled on Anna's arm to get the girl's attention.

Turning to see where Jane was going, Anna watched the teen enter a store with 'Tattoos and Piercings' displayed prominently above it. Somewhat confused as to why Jane would be going in there, Anna followed alongside Chloe. Jane was already sitting in one of the waiting room chairs flipping through a book of what appeared to be tattoo sketches.

"Why are you in here Jane? This doesn't seem like your kind of place," Chloe asked, sitting beside the teen.

Not looking up from the book, Jane answered, "This is where I got my piercings done. It's really good, trust me."

"You're getting another piercing?" Anna asked, plopping herself down beside Jane.

"No, dummy! I was thinking..." Jane paused, "I was thinking about getting a tattoo... Something special to remember you two when I leave, you know?"

Anna was slightly taken aback, surprised that Jane would permanently deface her body as a tribute to Chloe and herself. Thinking back on ow much intimate time they had spent with the teen, however, Anna realized that their connection was deeper than she initially considered. As weird as their dynamic was, she and Chloe were Jane's first taste at being in a real relationship. Still, Anna couldn't imagine what would happen if this tattoo came out poorly. Or worse yet, what if Jane wanted a portrait of their faces on her body? "Do you know what you're getting?" Anna asked, hoping her fears wouldn't be realized.

"Nothing crazy," Jane replied, sparking a sigh of relief from Anna, "I've been thinking about a tattoo design for a while, I think it's really cute, but I don't know... I designed it myself so it's not professional or anything..." Jane pulled a folded piece of paper from her pocket and gave it to Chloe.

Unfolded it, Chloe revealed the picture that was drawn on the paper. In rough pen, a diamond was drawn in the center of the small page, filigree filling the shape and spilling from the edges. When she looked hard at it, Chloe could just make out their three initials hidden in the design. Overall, it was a stunning tattoo and Chloe was surprised Jane had designed it herself. "Jane, this is beautiful!" Chloe passed the paper to Anna to look at.

"You really think so?" Jane asked shyly, "It's not too ugly?"

"No Jane, it's perfect," Anna kissed the top of Jane's head softly. It was crazy to think that in two weeks this amazing girl was going to be in a whole other state, seven hours away from Anna and Chloe. Anna understood more now than ever why Jane was having such a hard time. She truly meant what she said though; the tattoo was perfect. Beautiful just like Jane herself.

"I don't want to kill the mood," Chloe spoke up, "But do your parents know about this?"

Jane took back her design from Anna, folding it back up, "No, they don't. And I don't want you two telling them either. They don't know about my piercings; I imagine I can hide this too. I'm getting it on my thigh so it should always be hidden. Unless I wear a bathing suit, I guess..." It was then that the tattoo artist came out, a beautiful Asian woman roughly in her twenties who stood slightly taller than Jane herself. Shaking Jane's hand, she accepted the tattoo design before leading the teen to the backroom to further flesh it out.

After ten minutes of Chloe and Anna stirring, the tattoo artist returned, "I'm about to start now. Your friend asked if you wanted to come to keep her company; it can be a little scary for your first time and it's good to be with people you know. Oh, I'm Mary by the way."

Smiling, Chloe and Anna stood, following the woman into a room with a few chairs. On one laid Jane, fully reclined with her shorts rolled up on one side, exposing her left thigh. She flashed the girls a never smile before closing her eyes as Mary began to disinfect her skin. Chloe and Anna both pulled up a chair, sitting beside Jane and holding her hand as they waited for the inevitable.

Chapter 40: Liquid Lunch

After the tattoo was finished, the three girls went home. Neither Chloe nor Anna had seen Jane since and all their attempts to meet one final time before Jane left fell through. With the teen moving in less than 24 hours, this was their final chance to get up to some fun. Unfortunately, Anna had to work that afternoon and their time together would be greatly impacted. Still, she bit the bullet and decided to call up Jane anyways.

It took longer than expected, but Jane eventually picked up the phone. "Hey Jane, it's Anna. I was just wondering if you're busy today?"

After some rustling on the other end, Jane's face appeared on the screen as she turned on her camera, "Hey Anna," she seemed out of breath, "I don't really have anything going on. My parents have to work again," she rolled her eyes, "But, apparently, they're going to take me out for dinner tonight as one last big meal together. They won't be home until around five so that gives us a little over six hours. Why, did you want to do something?"

"Uh, yeah..." Anna paused, "Why are you so sweaty?"

"Oh, I was just out for a morning run. It's nice, I didn't get to do this much when I was working, but I thought I would get back into the habit when I get to school," Jane shielded her phone from the sun, trying to see Anna on the screen as she spoke.

"Why didn't you want me to come?" Anna asked, leaning back on the couch.

"Sorry, I didn't think you would be awake!" Jane answered honestly, "Anyways, you do have plans for today then?"

Anna remembered her initial reason for calling, "Nothing set in stone, I just thought you might want to come over and have some fun before you leave tomorrow."

"Some fun you say?" Jane teased, "Now what could that mean?"

"Oh, you know what it means!"

Jane smiled, "I think it means I don't need to take a shower before coming over..."

"Who would have guessed that you were so kinky?" Anna said more to herself than Jane, "Just get your cute little butt over here as soon as possible! I have to work this afternoon so we're on a schedule!"

"Ok, see you in twenty!" Jane hung up the phone.

"Ok," Anna rubbed her hands together, "Twenty minutes to prepare."

"Prepare for what?" Yawned Chloe, walking into the living room.

"Jane," Anna stood up, walking over to the kitchen, "She'll be here in twenty minutes so start helping." Opening the cupboards, Anna pulled out three plates and set them on the table, adding a set of cutlery on each place setting afterward. Three tall glasses and a glass pitcher in the center of the table finished the spread.

Chloe rubbed her eyes, still trying to wake up, "What are you doing?"

"I'm setting the table," Anna responded, folding three decorative napkins and laying them on the plates, "This is the last time we'll do anything with Jane for a while, so I thought we'd make it special. Now, back to my earlier request, get your ass over here and help!"

"Sorry," Chloe yawned again, "I need a shower. Looks like you'll just have to finish setting up by yourself."

Anna's glare kept her girlfriend in place, "You know better than anyone that Jane will not care if you have a shower. Stop trying to get out of this."

Holding Anna's hips, Chloe pulled the two of them together, kissing her girlfriend's soft lips. "You're always so cranky in the morning," Chloe joked, squeezing Anna's butt. "Now, what do you want me to do?" she groaned.

"Start by getting some towels for cleanup. Oh, and the tarp!" Anna added as Chloe was leaving.

"Should I put the plastic sheets on the bed?"

"I have to work in a few hours, remember? We won't have time to use the bed. The tarp in the living room should be fine so long as you close all the curtains." Anna began rearranging the furniture; pushing the couch back to make room for the tarp to spread out on the floor. She also pushed an armchair out of the room to avoid splattering in case things got really messy. With Chloe still getting the towels, she closed the curtains herself; plunging the room into darkness. Turning on a couple of lamps, Anna decided the room was light enough for their activities, the orange glow from the bulbs creating an extra sensual atmosphere.

"See, look at that," Chloe came back into the room arms filled with towels, wipes, and their large tarp, "You did it all by yourself. I'm so proud of my little girl!" she playfully messed up Anna's hair.

A swift slap to Chloe's panty-covered pussy caused the girl to buckle, covering herself to prevent another strike. "That's abuse you know!" she croaked.

"Sure, for someone who isn't a slut like you," Anna replied smugly. "Don't pretend you didn't enjoy that for one second."

As much as she wanted to deny it, Chloe remained silent. Primarily because she didn't want another slap but also because she knew Anna was right. "What's left to do?" Chloe asked, still recovering from her punishment.

"Get naked and wait," Anna replied simply. Pulling off her gray sweatpants and t-shirt, she tossed them in the corner of the room before laying nude on the sofa. Chloe removed her bra and panties and joined Anna, waiting for the teen to arrive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking up the front steps, Jane turned off her music and slipped her phone into the waistband of her yoga pants. Giving a courtesy knock before opening the door and stepping inside, Jane was surprised to find both Chloe and Anna standing in front of her completely nude. "Hey guys, this quite the surprise," she smiled.

"First things first," Anna stepped passed Jane, locking the front door, "You didn't shower, right?" Jane shook her head no, a big grin creeping on her face. That was all Anna needed to see before she bent down and slowly pulled down Jane's skin-tight pants and panties. Running her hand up the girl's smooth leg, Anna felt how sticky Jane's skin was before popping a finger in her mouth. The salty taste of unwashed teen and delicious sweat caressed her tongue as she sucked her digit clean. Hungry for more, Anna shoved her face directly into Jane's crotch, the bridge of her nose rubbing against the teen's clit.

The stink was especially strong here; unwashed and filthy pussy overwhelmed Anna's senses. She took each breath only through her nose to maximize the amount of rank air she was inhaling. Digging her nose deeper into the dripping labia, a subtle fishy smell began to creep in; Jane was clearly soaked. "When was the last time you washed," Anna purred not pulling away.

"A couple of days," Jane moaned as she felt Anna's nose burry further inside her slit. As the redhead was cleaning her sex, Chloe was making steady work on her bra. The tight, purple material stretched as it was pulled off; Jane raising her arms to help. Her small breasts popped out the bottom and soon the sports bra joined her pants and shoes discarded beside the door.

Chloe wasted no time enjoy the strong taste of Jane's flesh; starting at the neck and running her tongue between the teen's chest. The valley where her two breasts met cupped the sweat and left a puddle of flavourful nectar for Chloe to slurp up. The brunette couldn't help but rub her face between Jane's tits as she drank the girl's sweat. The lack of deodorant and abundance of BO left their foyer smelling like a locker room and Chloe hoped that powerful stench would never go away. For the time being, she continued to lick Jane's pale chest and savor as much as she could.

The girl's small, pink nipples were especially fun to clean as they only became harder with each lick. Sucking them into her mouth, Chloe gave them one last clean before snaking her tongue lower and working at the sweat gathered in Jane's naval.

The feeling of two tongues snaking around her body left Jane in stitches. The thought that they were licking and savoring the sweat she had amassed while running only made the entire scene more disgustingly enjoyable. Each time Anna brushed her clit, either with her tongue, nose, or other part of her face, Jane felt her knees almost give way.

Ready for something extra dirty, Chloe slipped behind Jane and got to her knees. Giving each cheek a few licks, Chloe tasted the delectable butt sweat before grasping the teen's perky ass and spreading it wide. The sheen of sweat could be seen running down her crack and collecting around the dark circle of skin surrounding her tight sphincter. Subtle streaks of brown, dry shit and white flakes of toilet paper clung around her most delicate area. Chloe could feel the pool of pussy juice beginning to form on the tiles below her as she took one last breath of clean air before diving face-first into the filthy crevice.

Immediately her body was overwhelmed with new sensations as she limited her air only to that filtered by Jane's delicious body. The musky stench was strongest here; the deep, powerful smell of shit was not lost on Chloe either. The brunette could feel moisture gathering on the tip of her nose as sweat ran down Jane's back and funneled onto her face. Sticking out her tongue, Chloe ran it up the length of Jane's crack before making small circles around the teen's dirtied sphincter. Hardening her tongue, Chloe pushed into the teen's soft flesh and probed the girl's bowels. The bitter taste of feces become dominant as she tried to push her tongue deeper, the walls of Jane's anus squeezing her tongue tight as she inched it further inside.

It seemed that all Chloe's hard work relaxed something inside Jane, a foul burst of air shooting out of her rear and filling Chloe's unsuspecting mouth. Trying her best, Chloe couldn't manage to swallow all the air, and Jane's fart soon added cabbage and rotten eggs to the cloud of nasty air that was surrounding the three girls.

The sound was muffled, but when the smell wafted into her nose Anna knew what had happened. With her face still buried in wet pussy only inches from the source of the stink, it didn't take long for the scent to hit her either. She wasn't complaining though; if anything, she was greatly anticipating the next wave.

Evidentially, Chloe wanted the same. "Oh fuck, push some more farts into my fucking mouth," she moaned. Feeling Jane's rectum strain before ballooning outward slightly, Chloe's mouth filled with another blast of air. Like the first, its strong smell burned her lungs as she sucked it down her throat. With her saliva now coating the teen's hole, this second fart was much wetter than first; bubbles of anal slime and spit rippled out and coated Chloe's lips.

Pulling herself away, Chloe watched as a third fart escaped, followed by a thin trail of goo dripping out Jane's budding rose. The purplish-red flesh of her anal walls was visible as her hole maintained a small gape left from Chloe's tongue. Each push sent the prolapse out, followed by another stream of rotten air, before being rolled back inside Jane's rear. Chloe didn't just want to watch this hole, she wanted to reck it.

Using the slime as lube, Chloe pushed two fingers into the teen's sphincter just as Jane was pushing out. Filling the space her tongue left, her fingers were completely swallowed with relative ease. She began pumping in and out as another push from the teen sent goo splattering out and around Chloe's fingers. As she worked the girl's anus, Chloe noticed Anna's fingers slip inside Jane's clit. Syncing up their strokes, the two girls could feel each other through the thin flesh that separated Jane's pussy from her ass.

With fingers in both holes, Jane felt full; but she wanted more. "Fill me up! Make my holes gape like the slut I am!" she begged, bracing herself on the wall as the assault continued. It was as if Anna and Chloe were in perfect rhythm, both slipping an additional finger inside at precisely the same time. With careful work, three fingers were stretching her holes in no time flat. Both were now leaking; her pussy pussy cream and anal slime coating Anna and Chloe's hand respectively.

This time she didn't need to ask; when both girls felt a lack of resistance, they slipped a fourth finger alongside their other slimy digits. Any sweat that the two girls had cleaned was now being replaced by a fresh batch. Jane watched as drops rolled off her chin and dripped onto Anna's head, the redhead periodically looking up and catching the salty droplets in her mouth.

"Oh god!" Jane winced, on the brink of orgasm, "I'm so close to cumming! Put your thumbs in too, fist me! Fist my filthy holes." It was becoming harder to breathe with every passing second. Any air that Jane did manage to pull into her lungs was tainted with her eggy farts and strong BO. Her pussy was now pouring out sweet nectar; Anna's back and forth movement sending a thin spray against Jane's crotch and thighs.

"Are you sure Jane? I don't know if I can fit and I don't want to hurt you," Chloe stated nervously. She slowed her pumping to prevent Jane from cumming pre-emptively. Anna, on the other hand, trusted Jane's vagina could stretch enough to fit her fist and began working the final digit inside. With some careful adjustment and a fair share of pushing, her thumb joined her other fingers and slipped her hand inside up to her knuckles.

The sudden addition of a thumb to her dripping slit caused Jane to buckle, slouching over before catching herself on Anna's shoulders and hoisting her body back up. It felt as if she was giving birth every time Anna pulled her hand out before plunging it back in. This was the first time Jane ever had anything this large inside her and she was in pure ecstasy. The only thing that could make it better would be a fist in her ass.

"Please Chloe," she now begged, sticking her ass out as far as she could without moving her vagina away from Anna. Spreading her ass for Chloe, Jane pushed out her rosebud, "I'm pushing out as much as I can without shitting, push your fist in quick!"

Still afraid of hurting the teen, Chloe made her five fingers come to a point rather than a fist and began pushing against the loose flesh of Jane's asshole. Slowly twisting her wrist and adding some extra spit for lubrication, Chloe began to work her hand inside. Around her second knuckle was when she started to feel resistance; her hand now wider than what Jane's ass could comfortably take. "I don't think I can go any further," Chloe confessed.

Desperate to get two hands inside before cumming, Jane gave one final effort. Pushing as hard as she could, she could feel her sphincter push out against Chloe's hand. It was beginning to hurt quite a bit, but she was too far to turn back now. A long fart pushed out, surrounding Chloe's hand in warm air and a spurt of brown goo. "Ok, I'm pushing out," Jane strained, "Push your hand further." She could feel Chloe's knuckles pressing against her anal ring.