The Village Sluts Ch. 39-41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost all at once, Chloe's knuckles finally slipped in and her hand completely disappeared in Jane's ass. The teen let out a loud scream as she finally felt the full girth of Chloe's hand slowly move inside her bowels. Her body tried to reject the mass; pushing against Chloe's wrist in an attempt to squeeze it out. It was when the girl started moving her hand back and forth that Jane really lost it. Chloe was careful not to let her knuckles slip out in case they didn't fit back in but she still managed a pretty good range of movement.

"Nggghh..." Jane shook as she teetered over the edge, "OHHHH!" Her orgasm hit like a truck and she lost control of her body. A strong spray of cummy piss sprayed from her cunt and coated Anna, the girl removing her fist as it happened and catching some spray in her mouth. Chloe left her hand inside the teen for quite a while, only removing when she felt Jane had calmed down enough.

It took some careful twisting but Chloe managed to slip her hand from its fleshy sheath. It didn't come out clean, however. Thick strings of gooey slime covered the base of her hand up to her wrist and created streamers between her fingers. On her fingertips were light yellow smears of smooth scat and below her nails were small chunks and crumbs of undigested nuts and seeds.

Jane's ass was in a worse condition; her rosebud now sticking out almost an inch and bubbling with more of her anal goo. She had lost all control of her sphincter and long, wet farts were consistently bubbling out, dripping more brown gunk onto the ground. Jane could feel the cool air of the room and Chloe's breath on her destroyed ass as she tried to gain her composure. Rubbing it gently, her fingers came away slightly brown, but she was grateful to see no blood. Either everything was fine, or it just hadn't started bleeding yet. Fortunately, it felt sore but at no time during or after the process did she think her anus fissured. That's what she hoped anyway.

Anna was the first to move of the three, standing to give Jane a kiss. "You took both our fists," she proudly said between kisses, "You've come so far!" Truthfully, she was quite impressed with the girl, but she knew this was only the first activity of the afternoon and she would need to keep things moving if she wanted to make it to work on time. "Trust me," Anna grabbed Jane's wrist and began leading her into the dining room, Chloe following close behind, "We still have a lot of fun ahead of us."

Jane moaned as she sat down on the dining room chair; her choice for anal fisting already catching up with her. Her best efforts to keep the combination of spit and anal slime inside her sphincter continued to fail until she finally caved; brown goo now sputtering out freely as she pressed her rosebud against the cool wooden seat. This helped the pain slightly, but Jane still felt like she had shoved a cactus up her ass.

Settling in, the teen placed her napkin in her lap, "I'm surprised you're cooking lunch already; it seems a little early don't you think? What are you anyway? I hope you don't mind me asking."

"Oh, you'll know soon enough dear," Anna kissed Jane's forehead affectionately, "How about we get you started off with something to drink?" Without waiting for an answer, Anna used a free chair to climb on the table and situate her body above the large glass pitcher. In this position, she was directly in front of Jane with her legs spread and vagina exposed. A thin streamer of cream hung down into the pitcher momentarily before Anna released her bladder. A few drops trickled out, running between Anna's labia and dropping into the bottom of the jug. Spreading her lips, Anna relaxed her muscles and a steady stream soon formed.

In this position, Jane could see deep into Anna's slit. The girl's flesh was a bright pink and clashed nicely against her pale, freckled skin. It seemed have been a few days since Anna had last shaven and Jane could make out a few small curls of crimson hair begin to sprout just above the girl's clit. She could also see the thick, white cream that was working its way out and joining Anna's stream of pee, creating a cloudy yellow liquid.

As Anna further relaxed her bladder, the amber liquid sprayed out with a little more force than expected, some spurts missing the pitcher entirely and hitting the table before she shifted herself backward slightly. Anna's pee filled the glass pitcher quickly; the side fogging up as her hot urine steamed against the glass. When her bladder was empty, roughly three inches of pee filled up the bottom of the pitcher. She stopped holding her breath, letting out a deep sigh as she used the back of her hand to wipe her pussy before sliding off the table.

"I have to drink... all of that?" Jane asked, inspecting the pitcher.

Slipping behind the teen, Anna stuck her pee-soaked fingers in the girl's mouth. It seemed Jane didn't seem to mind the taste; the girl expertly working her tongue on and around Anna's fingers, soliciting a moan from the redhead. "No, you don't have to drink all of it," Anna removed her hand from Jane's mouth, tracing a finger down the girl's naked back, "In fact, you don't get to drink any of it. Not yet."

Before Jane could question what that meant, Chloe climbed onto the table herself and took a position very similar to Anna's. Other than the tanned skin and deeper red of Chloe's pussy, Jane found herself staring at the same beautiful sight as earlier. It took no effort from Chloe, however, before her much lighter pee splashed into Anna's urine, spraying droplets up the side of the pitcher. A magnificent show of swirling amber took place as the two girl's pees mixed to form a consistent yellow. Chloe's urine also took on a lighter smell, most of the strong ammonia odor came from Anna's first bout.

Shifting so that she was on her knees, Chloe swirled the pitcher before filling the three glasses Anna had laid out. A good amount of pee remained in the pitcher so Chloe climbed down and set it on the kitchen counter out of the way; they would likely finish that later tonight. "Don't feel like you need to drink all of this," Chloe whispered in Jane's ear as she placed the glass in front of the teen. Kissing the girl's cheek, Chloe took her seat across from Anna as they both intently watched Jane. This was Anna's plan; to make Jane finally eat and drink their bodily treats before she left. Chloe was hesitant but she knew that this was something Jane wanted to accomplish.

It was clear that the teen was timid, however, Jane swirling her glass of urine as she held it in her hand. The overhead light lit up the glass, causing it to emit a soft, golden glow. Even from a foot away, she could smell the strong ammonia, but she bit the bullet and brought it under her nose for a closer smell. Fortunately, it seemed both girls were well hydrated, and it wasn't too strong; this was somewhat reassuring.

Without thinking about it anymore, Jane brought the glass to her lips and took her first mouthful. The pee was hotter than she expected; although that shouldn't have been a surprise. It was also stronger than she might have initially thought. It was difficult to put into words, but generally, it tasted like salty, acid water. Jane swallowed it quickly; trying her best not to taste it any more than she had to. Upon the pee hitting the back of her throat, Jane gaged but managed to keep her mouth shut. Her body shuddered as her second attempt at swallowing sent the acrid drink sliding down her esophagus.

She watched as both Anna and Chloe downed their glasses with ease; all the urine passing their lips in one long drink. Inspired by her friends, Jane took a few more sips before setting the glass back down. She couldn't bring herself to drink anymore, not right now anyway.

Licking the stray drops of pee from her lips, Anna moved onto phase two of her plan. Jane seemed mostly unbothered by the pee and it was now time to up the bar. Getting up from her seat, the redhead slid one of the empty plates towards the edge of the table. Fortunately, she was just tall enough to position her ass above the porcelain. Spreading her cheeks with both hands, Anna looked over her shoulder to confirm that Jane was watching as she began to push.

Holding it for a while, the head of her log pushed out with ease; the deep brown hunk of shit stretching seven inches in length before breaking under its own weight. Slipping onto the plate, Anna's first log was soon joined by another, this one slightly shorter. A couple of nuggets plopped out before Anna ceased her pushing and slid the plate to Jane, settling back into her chair. From the look on the teen's face, Anna could tell she knew what was coming. "Don't do anything yet, we have a little competition planned for you. We know you like competitions," Anna explained, gently stroking the back of Jane's hand.

Much like Anna, Chloe positioned a plate on the edge of the table and hovered her ass over it; her height working to her advantage. A little straining resulted in the first burst of soft scat shooting out and hitting the rim of the plate, pushing it forward across the table. Determined not to make a mess, Chloe placed the plate back under her rear before pushing out a soft, thick chunk of shit. The lighter orange of her waste contrasted nicely against the white plate and filled the room with a heavenly aroma. A thin stream snaked around the pre-existing pile as Chloe pushed out what remained.

She couldn't help dipping her finger in the pile of scat as she turned around. Slipping her brown smeared digit between her lips, Chloe enjoyed the bitter waste before sliding her plate beside Anna's. Their two pile now next to each other, everything was in place for their next game.

"What do I... do?" Jane asked, staring at the two plates in front of her.

"Well," Anna started, "We know that you struggle to eat... it sometimes and we thought to try and help you before you leave. One last chance, ya know?"

"You've got two tasty loads in front of you and, after tasting each one, you choose whose taste better," Chloe explained, "The loser gets punished!"

Using a fork, Jane picked at Anna's plate. The girl's waste yielded easily to the pressure and coated the metal prongs of the fork in a thin coat of brown. "And what is the punishment?" Jane asked, continuing to prod the steaming masses.

"Umm," Anna paused, "How about you decide."

Jane considered what punishment she could choose; it had to be something really good if it was going to make her finally eat poo. Anna wasn't wrong when she mentioned that Jane wanted to be capable of eating scat like the two girls, but that didn't make this any easier. The loads in front of her kept her face locked on the table, watching the steam rise into the air.

It was clear that they might have overestimated how ready for this Jane was, watching the girl stare blankly at the full plates. Chloe decided to ease the tension, "You obviously don't have to eat all of that, just try some if you want to. But if you don't, that's fine too, we can still have fun without this."

"No, it's ok. I want to do this. But I don't think I'll be able to eat it all..." Jane smiled at Chloe, "And I think I've got a punishment for you two."

"Well, we're listening," Anna declared.

"Ok, after all the work my ass got, I'm feeling really loose but I'm still full," Jane explained, "I'm thinking I get to sit on the loser's face and they have to eat everything that comes out of me. No exceptions. And, when I'm done, they face to clean me until I'm satisfied."

"That sounds good to me," Anna agreed to the terms.

Chloe nodded her head, "Me too. It doesn't matter anyway; I'm going to win."

Not wanting to wait any longer, Jane scooped a small chunk of Anna's log onto her fork. Bringing it to her lips, Jane took a deep breath; smelling the strong aroma before opening her mouth and dropping the piece onto her tongue. She had tasted shit before; both her own and Chloe's and Anna's but putting a chunk into her mouth was always more intense. The scat quickly softened from her saliva and the heat of her mouth, coating her tongue in a layer of brown goo. The usual bitterness was only intensified as her entire tongue was covered.

Calming herself, Jane closed her eyes before she bit into the nugget with her teeth, breaking the piece in two. As she chewed, crunchy bits hidden in the shit caused her to wince. Jane tried her best not to think about what she was eating as she swallowed. The strong-tasting slurry slid down her throat and she reached for the only thing available to wash it down; her glass of pee. Fortunately, the thick layer of scat that now coated the inside of her mouth overpowered any flavor from the urine and she washed down the bitter taste best she could.

Her challenge was half done now, Anna's shit in her stomach. Using the same fork, Jane scooped up Chloe's load. The brunette's waste was much softer, and Jane struggled slightly to keep it on the fork. Deciding against sniffing it, she put the fork in her mouth, sliding the clump onto her tongue as she pulled out the fork. Immediately the teen knew Chloe's load was far worse than Anna's. She had a loser, but now Jane had to swallow the vile clump of human feces that was sitting on her tongue.

Each second that passed only filled her mouth more with the flavor of rancid meat. While Anna's shit was bitter but generally one-note, Chloe's took on the flavor of everything she had eaten. Jane could distinguish the vegetables and the starches, although she kept coming back to the meat which was by far the worst. Her only saving grace was that it seemed to be one consistent, smooth texture. The lack of crunchy flecks made chewing easier as Jane quickly broke up the mass and forced it down her throat.

With the shit out of her mouth, a fit of coughing and gagging followed. Fortunately, Anna got the teen a glass of water to keep her from drinking anymore pee. It helped slightly although it was going to take more than a little water to wash away the disgusting flavor that coated her tongue and teeth. Trying to spit out some of the flavor left a long bead of brown-stained saliva that dropped onto Chloe's plate. "Chloe... Loses..." Jane coughed out.

"Yes!" Anna looked at Chloe, "I've eaten enough of your shit to know I was going to win!" Placing her hands on Jane's shoulders, Anna kissed the girl's lips, tasting both Chloe's and her own shit as she snaked her tongue into the teen's mouth. Breaking the kiss, she smiled at Jane, "I knew you could do it, we're really proud of you. I can't believe how far you've come!"

"Ya ya ya, we're really proud of you. Although I would have been prouder if you chose me," Chloe grumbled, "Now stand up, I guess it's time to get punished." As Anna helped the teen to her feet, Chloe pushed her chair away and kneeled below Jane's ass best she could, keeping her face pointed towards the ceiling. Once in position, she felt the teen's soft cheeks engulf her face as her vision went dark.

Jane moaned as she felt Chloe's tongue dig deep into her ruined anus; the girl was wasting no time it seemed. Fortunately, it didn't take much effort for her bowels to begin moving. Jane's first push sent a series of wet farts bubbling into Chloe's face, the girl quickly opening her mouth as to not miss any of the smelly air. A few squirts of saliva and dirty goo squirted out alongside the gas, dripping into Chloe's mouth.

With one good push, Jane felt a long, hot squirt of liquid shit shoot from her gaping hole. It was clear from the first drips that Chloe was going to enjoy a largely liquid meal; Jane's ass apparently full of wet diarrhea. It burned as it came out of her hole, but the feeling of relief was overwhelming. The sounds of liquid filling Chloe's mouth was also quite an aphrodisiac: Jane could feel her pussy's juice running down the inside of her legs.

The addition of a vibrator on her clit caused Jane to jump, but she opened her eyes to find Anna holding a large wand against her sensitive flesh. Closing her eyes, Jane leaned forward to kiss the redhead as she let out another stream of her bowel juice. Combined with the powerful vibrator, the feeling was heavenly.

Chloe was struggling for air as her mouth continued to fill with brown sewage. As fast as she swallowed, Jane's ass just added more; there seemed to be an endless supply of the rank liquid. Still, at this moment there was nowhere else Chloe wanted to be than under the cute teen's perfect bubble butt. Gripping the soft, pale cheeks, Chloe spread Jane wider and watched as her perfect sphincter ballooned out with each push before squirting more diarrhea. The shots that missed resulted in Chloe's chin now being coated in the dripping substance but the feeling of it running down her neck and coating her breasts only added to the experience.

"Fuck!" Jane felt her knees give way as she came, falling forward onto her hands and leaving the last squirts of diarrhea to miss Chloe's mouth and coat her face. Anna held the teen's body as she convulsed, the final waves from the vibrator tensing her muscles as she came down. The pool of liquid spreading around the teen's knees let Jane know that she had squirted. Her lungs were burning as she tried to take in some oxygen.

Not wanting to miss out, Anna crawled across the floor to her girlfriend, desperately slurping the shots that missed from her tanned face. She combined the liquid scat with her saliva and swirled the dirty concoction in her mouth before gulping it down. Hungry for more, she kissed Chloe and began licking the brown goo from the girl's teeth as best she could. It was only when she felt her own orgasm did Anna notice that Chloe had inserted two fingers into her cunt that had been quickly pumping in and out as she ate. "Thank you, baby," she moaned before collapsing into Chloe's arms.

"You're welcome, but you don't have time to rest," Chloe ran her hands through Anna's hair, trying her best to remove the tangles, "You have to go to work in an hour and I don't think you want to be looking like that."

Anna moaned as she remembered her afternoon shift. The fact that this may be the last time she saw Jane was the only thing worse. The fun they had today only reminded Anna how much she enjoyed having the teen around.

"Thank you guys," Jane stood up, "I mean it. You two have helped me in more ways than I think you even know. I'm going to miss this a lot."

"We'll talk to you all the time," Chloe smiled as she helped Anna to her feet, "And I know if we visit the amount of fun we could get up to in a college dorm will be limited, but there is always Christmas holidays. You'll be home, right?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," Jane smiled, "Now, Anna go get in the shower and get ready for work. I'll stay here and help Chloe."

"Oh, you don't have to do that," Chloe assured.

"Don't worry about it, if I can spend more time with you than I will, doesn't matter what we are doing." Jane knew that was the truth. She would do anything if it meant staying with Anna and Chloe longer. Still, all three of them knew she had to go to school tomorrow, and nothing was going to change that.

Chapter 41: What Now?

It was a week since Jane had left for school. Both Chloe and Anna wanted to help the teen pack and send her off, but they knew there was no way to justify it to the girl's parents. Still, they spent the morning on the front porch and gave a few subtle waves and smiles before they left. It was bittersweet for all of them but there was little they could do.

Since then, their lives returned to normal; working their confusing schedules during the week and spending whatever time they could together being filthy. They had spent a longer time away from Jane before, but it still felt lonely on occasion, especially when they weren't working at the same time. Unfortunately, today was one of those days. Anna had an early morning shift, leaving Chloe alone all day. Little did Anna know; Chloe had been planning this day for a while now.