The Village Sluts Ch. 39-41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The redhead would be home any minute and Chloe knew it. She spent her last bit of time cleaning up the table and lighting the candles. When she heard Anna pull into the driveway, the brunette strutted to the door to greet her stunning girlfriend.

"Oh, wow!" Anna stepped into the house, shocked by the site of Chloe in her tight, blue dress. "That's my favorite dress," Anna moaned as she kissed Chloe, dropping her bag and closing the front door.

"You always tell me that," Chloe smiled, "Now close your eyes, I have a surprise for you."

"You wore it on our first date, how could I not love it?" Anna gave Chloe another peck on the lips before shutting her eyes as requested, "Ok, I'm ready." She felt Chloe's hand in her own as they began to walk through the living room and into the kitchen. With some help from the brunette, Anna managed to find her chair and lowered herself into it. After a kiss on the top of her head, Anna felt Chloe push her chair under the table.

"Ok, you can open your eyes now," Chloe whispered into the girl's ear.

The room was dark but, with the help of the candles in the center of the table, Anna could get the gist of the scene. First drawn to the delicious food on her plate, it took a few seconds for Anna's eyes to adjust before she noticed the rose petals scattered across the table and the large bouquet sitting beside her place setting. They were daisies; her favorite. "Wow, you'll really went all out, huh?"

"Of course I did," Chloe massaged Anna's shoulders from behind.

Anna continued to take in the scene, "Is today something special?" she asked confused. "I-I don't remember anything? Am I forgetting something important? Is today something special?" She tried to turn her head to see Chloe, but the brunette gently pushed against Anna's cheek, keeping the girl facing forward.

"No, you didn't forget anything," Chloe soothed, "Just thought you deserved something after working all day. We don't really do stuff like this much and I thought it would be nice."

Anna leaned further back in her chair, "Well, it is. Thank you. I can't believe you cooked for me too, that's really rare." Anna studied the plate of food in front of her; it appeared to be chicken, but the sides were mostly black, and she had difficulty distinguishing what exactly they were. Picking at them with her fork did little to reveal their identity so she took a bite of the mystery food. It tasted predominantly burnt but after some tentative chewing Anna worked out that they were potatoes. "I think I'm starting to remember why you cooking is rare," she muttered.

"Hey, be nice!" Chloe replied defensively, lightly smacking Anna's shoulder. She dished out a plate of her own food from the stove before sitting in her seat across from Anna. "I tried my best; I even followed a recipe!"

That wasn't initially obvious looking at the food. "I'm just giving you a hard time; I still appreciate it," Anna reassured. "Just don't keep it in the oven so long next time."

Taking a bite of the food herself, Chloe grimaced, "Ok, yeah that doesn't taste good at all." She swallowed her food before continuing, "Maybe I should just stay out of the kitchen..."

"Hey," Anna reached her hands across the table, linking her fingers with Chloe's, "I love you."

Chloe felt absorbed in the moment, holding hands with the love of her life she knew this was exactly where she wanted to be. Her girlfriend's emerald eyes were just visible in the low light and reflected the dancing candle flames. Pale skin dotted with freckles and framed with crimson hair added to the image of the perfect woman. Chloe never said I love you back, but they both know it wasn't needed. "Remember how I said tonight wasn't special?" she asked, rubbing the back of Anna's hand with her thumb, "That was kind of a lie."

"Today is special, or..." Chloe continued, "It will be. We've known each other for a little more than sixth months and, while we've had a couple of interesting incidents, those were the best months in my entire life. I know it's still early, but I can't imagine being with anyone else on this planet. I love you. I love you so much."

"Sheesh, getting a little heavy babe," Anna joked.

Chloe shyly smiled, "Sorry... I just wanted to... I guess let you know how I feel."

"Don't be dumb," Anna squeezed Chloe's hands, "I know how you feel. Pretty much the whole world knows how you feel. Well," she paused, "that's an exaggeration. But you don't exactly hide your feelings for me and that's exactly how I like it."

"Ok," Chloe sighed, "Don't freak out. Anna, I love you so, so much." She stood up from the table and made her way around to Anna's side, lowering herself to one knee. It was immediately apparent from the redhead's reaction that she realized what was happening. "Anna, will you marry me?"

Anna gasped; it was the only thing she could do in the moment. In a matter of seconds, all the oxygen drained from her lungs and she could feel her hand shaking as she covered her mouth with shock. Tears came before words; streaking her makeup and running down her cheeks. She knew what was happening, but her brain couldn't conceive it as true. "Of course I will! Yes!" she sniffled.

Even as Chloe stood and pulled the ring out of the box and slid it onto her finger, Anna still wasn't sure this was happening. Her hands were shaking so much it took careful work from both girls to slip the silver jewelry on. "Where did you... when... Chloe!"

"While you were looking at the bracelet with Jane," Chloe hugged her girlfriend, kissing Anna as they separated, "Do you like it? I tried not to go too flashy..."

"I love it," Anna wiped away tears, "I love you." She studied the ring on her finger, turning her hand to look at it from every angle. "I can't believe I'm engaged," she whispered to herself.

"Me neither," Chloe chuckled, "I've been very nervous for a while now. I can't imagine what I would have done if you said no. Probably died right on the spot!"

"We're getting married!" Anna squealed. "Oh my god, we're getting married and my family hasn't even met you! I don't even think they know I'm gay!"

"Don't worry," Chloe brought Anna into a deep embrace, "It will be ok."

"Yeah?" Anna asked.

"Yeah."

"So what now?"

"Now we live happily ever after."

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Final Message From The Author:

This is officially the end of The Village Sluts series, at least for now. I started out writing this story with a general idea of where it would go, and I ended up completing that within the first five or so posts. I continued working on it, however, after I saw how much you guys enjoyed the stories and characters I had created. I am extremely grateful for all of your support for this story as well as your constructive criticism and ideas. This would be nothing like what it ended up being if it weren't for you.

The fact that this spanned almost six months of work is still crazy to me. In total, the story ended up being over 200 pages long with roughly 126 500 words total! To put that into perspective, that's about a 350-page paperback which still blows my mind. The support you left in the comments on my posts as well as in the emails you sent me continues to warm my heart and is the reason this story became so important to me.

As for the future, I may take a little break in writing for now, but I plan on posting much more to Literotica in the future. Anna and Chloe's story is over for now, although I have been considering a spin-off focused on Jane and what she gets up to at college. I also want to write a couple of shorter one-offs which will likely proceed any new series. I will continue to write stories centered around scat and other bodily functions; Literotica always needs more of the dirtier stuff!

Once again, thanks so much for reading The Village Sluts, and feel free to continue sending me messages or emails for any ideas you would like to see make it to a story.